[Drama 2012] My Husband Got a Family / 넝쿨째 굴러온 당신

Guest fanda4000

Guest taniyama_mai

hello everyone..
May i know where i can get english softsubs for episode 6?
There is no episode 6 softsubs provide by Darksmurf...
I hope that someone will help me here..
Thank you in advance :)

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xopo17

ZE:A, Song Joon Geun, Lee Hye Young to Cameo on ‘Unexpected You’

38814892.jpg

KBS’ Unexpected You is bringing in a long list of cameos.

In the upcoming episode of the KBS drama, the ZE:A members will cameo as themselves.

In the drama, Yoon Bin (Kim Won Joon) goes to a broadcast studio for a recording but becomes humiliated by ZE:A and their fans. In doing so, ZE:A will become the first idol group to cameo on the show, which has featured a list of high-profile celebrities making cameos.

Another upcoming episode will feature Song Joon Geun and Lee Hye Young as top star drama actors. But once the cameras stop rolling, the two actors incessantly talk about themselves while making things uncomfortable for all the staff members.

In the episode, they will mainly be making things difficult for Yoon Hee (Kim Nam Ju).

ZE:A will appear in the July 7 episode while Song Joon Geun and Lee Hye Young will appear in the July 8 episode.

NEWS CREDIT : Stewart Ho
Photo credit: KBS

news1.10.jpg

Han Gyoo-hyeon (Real name: Kang Dong-ho) who is playing the role of Jo Yoon-hee's first love in the drama "My Husband Got a Family" commented about the "Lee Hee-joon and Jo Yoon-hee" couple. Kang Dong-ho is currently acting on the role of Han Gyoo-hyeon, first love to Bang Ee-sook (Jo Yoon-hee) who is loved but also despised by those who are supporting Lee Hee-joon and Jo Yoon-hee. Many viewers are hoping Cheon Jae-yong and Bang become a couple soon but Gyoo-hyeon is standing in the middle of them. Kang is also frustrated at Cheon for not being aggressive enough. He said, "Cheon is slow. If that was me, I would be angry and ask what's wrong with you?" Kang Dong-ho was only expected to appear in the drama only for 3 to 4 episodes but as their relationship went to a three's company and made the story exciting, his role expanded. Kang Dong-ho mentioned "I was only to be aggravating and just fade away however I just got so popular among the audiences. He quoted, "I think this is my twentieth episode already"!

Source of news : mvibo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As much as I enjoyed seeing how Jae-yong is going ALL OUT to capture Yi-sook's attention/heart, it's also interesting to know whether Yi-sook will give Kyu-hun the opportunity to pursue her. Jae-yong failed in few attempts -
the movie date and the subtle-highlighting of his status being the President's son via a colleague! And the funny part is that the staff found the news quite unbelievable!! Apparently, his father failed to mention that he has a son during one of their company's celebration.....hahaha!!

Guest kimbo39

Didn't think it was possible, but Mal Sook is getting even more grating.

I hope her aunts do indeed set up Se Gwang with the gorgeous flight attendant they previously mentioned to him. I hope the two of them hit it off, but the writers will probably in the end bring MS and SG back together.

July 9, 2012
[KBS 2TV Weekend Drama ‘My Husband Got a Family’] Kim Nam-ju, Yu Jun-sang & O Yeon-seo Vividly Recreate the ‘World of In-Laws During the Joseon Kingdom Period.’Writer: Jeon Ji-young KBS & KBS Media
Kim Nam-ju, Yu Jun-sang and O Yeon-seo describe the “world of in-laws during the Joseon Kingdom Period” with humor and humanity. In the 39th episode of the KBS weekend drama “Neongkuljjae-gulleoon-dangsin (My Husband Got a Family)”, which is to air on July 7, the three talents reenact the “world of in-laws during the Joseon Kingdom period” with wit and humor through the performance of Mal-suk (O Yeon-seo) who takes the role of sister-in-law with typical features of “Mipsang (tricky and cunning feature), Jinsang (genuine and pure features) and Hageuksang (revolting and challenging features). The core points of the episode are based on Mal-suk’s imagination.
1501_3958_l.jpg
In the drama Kim Nam-ju performs the role of typical women during the Joseon Kingdom period, who beat the washed and folded laundry placed on the Dadeumi (laundry stretching stone block beaten with round wooden sticks) with somewhat sad and plaintive looks, and Yu Jun-sang has changed to a taciturn and authoritarian man of the Joseon Kingdom era. In contrast to these characters, O Yeon-seo performs as a tricky and cunning sister-in-law with lots of freckles on her face, and she makes faces frequently to Kim Nam-ju and Yu Jun-sang out of jealousy in the drama.
1501_3959_l.jpg
Viewers are focusing on what will happen to Kim Nam-ju, Yu Jun-sang and O Yeon-seo. This weekend drama was located at the special location site in the KBS auxiliary hall for two hours from 9:00 PM on June 30. It is said that on that day Kim Nam-ju, Yu Jun-sang and O Yeon-seo filled the location site with exploding laughter through their unique performance that no one has ever seen before. In particular, fantastic ad-libs and passionate performances of Kim Nam-ju and Yu Jun-sang heated up the location site with a friendly and joyful mood. While they were concentrating on the drama location being processed very rapidly, Kim Nam-ju could not tolerate her laughing, halting filming several times with her explosive laughing. “Though she was engaged in her performing function very earnestly, she could not refrain from bursting into a natural laughter when she encountered the unexpectedly humorous words or actions of her counterparts during the location,” a member of the production staff commented.
1501_3960_l.jpg
Kim Nam-ju said, ”As all us members of the cast have much affection about our 'Neongkuldang (family clan),' we are doing our best for each scene. However, because the content of the drama was so interesting and humorous, we did not realize how quickly the time passed during filming. We enjoyed our performances in the drama so much during the location shoot! I am grateful for the opportunities that “Neongkuldang” gave me for my performing in diverse genres."
1501_3961_l.jpg
Yu Jun-sang also commented, saying, “Some parts of the scenario are too humorous and funny! Therefore, I wanted to perform with an emphasis on the comic features as written in the scenario. That is quite different from my previous performances as a noble man who usually acted earnestly and sincerely in the previous drama. Now, I have a great desire to develop my talents in comic performances and I am sure our drama will make our viewers very happy on weekends!”
1501_3962_l.jpg
Renewing the viewing ratio record with 39.2%, the weekend drama “My Husband Got a Family” is on air at 7:55 PM on every Saturday and Sunday through KBS 2TV, maintaining its prestige as a national drama. 1501_3963_l.jpg

Didn't think it was possible, but Mal Sook is getting even more grating.

I hope her aunts do indeed set up Se Gwang with the gorgeous flight attendant they previously mentioned to him. I hope the two of them hit it off, but the writers will probably in the end bring MS and SG back together.

I just have to rant a minute.....

I'm really getting frustated with MS's behavior and the way she treats people. It does not matter who she hurts or steps on to get what she wants and the family just let's her continue on that way.  What really pisses me off is that MS is never the blame for anything she does or says to YH. The mother and grandmother always blames YH. What does SG see in her. She's a nasty, spoiled disrespectful brat who treats his sister very badly. MS needs a beat down in the worst way. There's 18 more eps to go and no character growth in sight for MS.  At the end of this drama my hope is for MS to be the only one who does not end up happy with anyone.

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"CNBLUE Lee Jung Shin To Be On ‘Unexpected You’ As Cameo, “Unrealistic Look, Perfect”

4763-lee-jung-shin.jpg

Band Group, CNBLUE's Lee Jung Shin is going to be on "Unexpected You" as a Cameo. Lee Jung Shin, who is 187cms tall with perfect proportions, is a charismatic bass player of CNBLUE and he has been focused on by Korea's and foreign model industries.

He will be on the episode that is to be aired on the 15th. The producers have said, "We were looking for a handsome man with unrealistic features and we thought CNBLUE's Lee Jung Shin would be perfect so we have casted him. The episode will be very funny so please look forward to it."

Lee Jung Shin has been getting acting lessons so he said, "I am so honored to show up as a cameo on the nation's drama, "Unexpected You".

Also, he said, "I follow the drama every week with my other members because one of our members, Kang Min Hyuk, is on the drama. I am going to try my best to not be a burden but do well to fulfill my duties."

credit: korea.com

Guest xopo17

i like this scene, it breaks my heart seeing Cha Yoon Hee (Kim Nam Joo)with  Ji Hwan. i like it

4541-you-who-rolled-in-unexpectedly.jpg
credit: kbs

Guest kimbo39

I think the eldest daughter's ex is trying to get back with her.

I think he's beginning to realize that living with a Sugar Momma isn't all it's cracked up to be- probably doing a number on his massive male ego.

I was watching Ep 37 or 38 and SY said he wanted to break up. Malsuk asked for goodbye kiss and he changed his mind. The same thing in another ep. She kissed him whenhe wanted to break up. I am not sure if that meant they were sleeping together. But do the writers have to make her so cheap? She'salso 25, no wonder she looks like at least a grad student.

Guest kimbo39

I was watching Ep 37 or 38 and SY said he wanted to break up. Malsuk asked for goodbye kiss and he changed his mind. The same thing in another ep. She kissed him whenhe wanted to break up. I am not sure if that meant they were sleeping together. But do the writers have to make her so cheap? She'salso 25, no wonder she looks like at least a grad student.

There hasn't been anything (in my mind at least) to suggest the two of them are knocking boots.

Mal Sook is a master manipulator of men, and she is used to having her way with them, but she's more of a tease than a cheap trollop- it doesn't appear she has been giving the milk away for free.

Frankly, as a guy in his early 30s, I don't see it with her/the actress who plays her. She's one of those girls who strikes you at first because how well she puts herself together, but the more you see her (esp without the caked on makeup), the more you realize she more cutish than gorgeous. She looks significantly older than her chronological age which probably isn't going to improve as the years pass by.

I always find in Korean dramas that the girl who gets (at least initially) the lion's share of the attention is never the prettiest one in the show.

Se Gwang can and should do better, but he is destined (more like doomed) to end up with MS. As confident and tough as he tries to come across, he's really a big softie who is easily influenced by MS's emotional outbursts/breakdowns.

Archived