[Drama 2012] My Husband Got a Family / 넝쿨째 굴러온 당신

Guest fanda4000

Guest doriemee

*High-five* I watched at KBSW too.I think we're 2-3 weeks behind Korea.I'm actually lost at what episode we're watching right now. :sweatingbullets: I'm interested with that guy too. (what is his name..lol) I love his relationship with YH and i just love the 2nd sister with him.They're funny together.Can't wait for them to fall in love. :wub:

---

edit:

I checked the first page,the 2nd sister's name is Yi-Suk and that guy is Jae-Yong.   :D

I think KBSWORLD showed episode 13 last week.   Can't wait for her to get some make-over (maybe just wear some girly clothes) and for him to be blown away with her. The actress that is playing Yi-Suk is in the series Lie to Me as well and she's a cutie..

Hopefully they'll get more screen time for the next episodes!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think KBSWORLD showed episode 13 last week.   Can't wait for her to get some make-over (maybe just wear some girly clothes) and for him to be blown away with her. The actress that is playing Yi-Suk is in the series Lie to Me as well and she's a cutie..

Hopefully they'll get more screen time for the next episodes!

Like you, sakurakimchi and Doriemee, I am shipping for this couple too! :D

Other than the main couple’s story, I am definitely a HUGE fan of the soon-to-be-couple, Yi-sook and Jae-yong. I was surprised when I found out the pretty long-haired actress from Golden Fish and Lie to Me is the same actress who played the tom-boy-looking Yi-sook. She transformed herself from a soft-spoken beauty to a toughie-carpentar character – I guess her short hair has the most effect on the transformation plus her tom-boyish characteristics had me in awed! I am beginning to fall for her acting and Jo Yoon-hee deserves praises for taking a plunge to play an entirely different role character (if you’ve seen her previous works, you’ll be amazed with her transformation...). :o

Lee Hee-joon who played Jae-yong is another versatile actor (what a world of difference from his annoying reporter character role in Wild Romance and right after wrapping up WR, he joined the cast of MHGAF) – he is so freaking comical and down-to-earth as Jae-yong. I can’t wait to see who is playing his “mother’s husband” (don’t think his father has appeared yet and so is his mother) – they need to expose his family background soon. :w00t:

Btw, last weekend KBSW aired episode 16 and we are not that far behind catching up with the latest airing.

Guest doriemee

Like you, sakurakimchi and Doriemee, I am shipping for this couple too!  :D

Other than the main couple’s story, I am definitely a HUGE fan of the soon-to-be-couple, Yi-sook and Jae-yong.  I was surprised when I found out the pretty long-haired actress from Golden Fish and Lie to Me is the same actress who played the tom-boy-looking Yi-sook.  She transformed herself from a soft-spoken beauty to a toughie-carpentar character – I guess her short hair has the most effect on the transformation plus her tom-boyish characteristics had me in awed!  I am beginning to fall for her acting and Jo Yoon-hee deserves praises for taking a plunge to play an entirely different role character (if you’ve seen her previous works, you’ll be amazed with her transformation...).  :o

Lee Hee-joon who played Jae-yong is another versatile actor (what a world of difference from his annoying reporter character role in Wild Romance and right after wrapping up WR, he joined the cast of MHGAF) – he is so freaking comical and down-to-earth as Jae-yong.  I can’t wait to see who is playing his “mother’s husband” (don’t think his father has appeared yet and so is his mother) – they need to expose his family background soon.  :w00t:      

Btw, last weekend KBSW aired episode 16 and we are not that far behind catching up with the latest airing.

Yey! There are 3 of us now...lol  I'm looking forward for Jae-Yong's family too...It looks like he is spoiled by his Mom. Can't wait for her to meet  Yi-Sook!

hello there my fellow yisook-jae yong pair fans.. :D it good to hear that there is others who likes this pair.. :D I just catched up the latest episodes.. :D  can't wait  to see the romance between yisook-jae yong..  and to see jae yong hole family.. :D

Guest rochinipark

i'm watchin this on KBSWorld.i'm amazed how the mother actress is also in King2Hearts as the mother queen.that actress is rely hardworking or she rely like playing both characters.its strange how now i'm seein so many dramas at 1time and many supporting actors are doin more than 1drama at a time.

cant wait 4 malsuk 2 find our that boy she likes is her in-law.hehe.even the teacher/yunhui's sis in law is teacher to uncle's son.

Guest LeeKay

Cannot believe Jo Yoon Hee in Lie To Me is here, I have no impression with her in Lie To Me, but completely like her character and her short hair style in this drama, liked a tom boy, but her action and her thinking are as soft as a gentle girl, and only me or she is more beautiful and attractive with this tom boy style?, and why don't I realize her good acting? She is incredible in this drama! And Oh my god, the reporter is my favorite character in Wild Romance, I love this couple.

By the way, the Robot Manager had met the Reporter in ep 21, what a meeting! Ha ha.

Yey! There are 3 of us now...lol  I'm looking forward for Jae-Yong's family too...It looks like he is spoiled by his Mom. Can't wait for her to meet  Yi-Sook!

He may be spoiled by his Omma but he definitely needs to prove to his ahboji that he is a capable businessman! Like you, I can't wait for the writer to reveal his family background too and I believe his colleagues and Yi-sook will be in for a shock when they discover his true identity. They think his posting at the restaurant is due to some connections. :rolleyes:

hello there my fellow yisook-jae yong pair fans.. it good to hear that there is others who likes this pair..I just catched up the latest episodes.. :D  can't wait  to see the romance between yisook-jae yong..  and to see jae yong hole family..

Hello joccusaba - welcome to join us as YS/JY shipper! :D Their romance will soon be unfold....it's about to start blooming soon..... :P

i'm watchin this on KBSWorld.i'm amazed how the mother actress is also in King2Hearts as the mother queen.that actress is rely hardworking or she rely like playing both characters.its strange how now i'm seein so many dramas at 1time and many supporting actors are doin more than 1drama at a time.

cant wait 4 malsuk 2 find our that boy she likes is her in-law.hehe.even the teacher/yunhui's sis in law is teacher to uncle's son.

I think it's quite common for actors to take up two dramas at one time - not the central character but as supporting cast. I haven't started to watch King2Hearts but I know the evil aunt in this drama has a minor role in Rooftop Prince.

Hahaha.....both families are very much connected but right now all of the involved characters are unaware that they are connected through Yun-hee.

Cannot believe Jo Yoon Hee in Lie To Me is here, I have no impression with her in Lie To Me, but completely like her character and her short hair style in this drama, liked a tom boy, but her action and her thinking are as soft as a gentle girl, and only me or she is more beautiful and attractive with this tom boy style?, and why don't I realize her good acting? She is incredible in this drama! And Oh my god, the reporter is my favorite character in Wild Romance, I love this couple.

By the way, the Robot Manager had met the Reporter in ep 21, what a meeting! Ha ha.

Same sentiments here - at first, I couldn't believe she is the same actress whom I had seen her previous work but in a total different type of style and character. Her transformation amazes me and I like how she is smiling more nowadays. :D

And here's my thoughts ....Episode 18 highlighted Jae-yong/Yi-Sook in the making of a couple....err....maybe not as lover but as colleague...first.... :w00t:

Btw, my comment could be related to episodes not aired by KBSW yet (sorry for any spoilers....). Mianneh...

JY was a big bully when he spelt out the 3-out-system working condition!! Anyway, I am looking forward to the day when JY finds himself jealous over the all-male colleagues attention over YS. Her appearance at JY’s family restaurant kind of reminds me of YEH’s role in “Coffee Prince” – being the only female employee who looks so tomboyish. I notice Jae-yong love to express his feelings loud-and-clear every time he finds YS annoying and butting into his life and he loves to belittle her in whatever circumstances and whenever he has the advantage!! Even the boys at the restaurant finds him utterly rude when he laughed at how YS hasn’t moved on with her 10-year crush over the guy who is about to get married.

However, having said all these, he showed concerned over her on two major scenes – he called to check on her safety when she hailed a cab in her tipsy-condition and there was another situation when he bailed her out of embarrassment from the 10-year crush namja with his soon-to-be-bride crushed our poor Yi-sook with unkind comments. Hahahah……that scene was like a reunion - former Reporter and Robot-manager from Wild Romance is now switching roles, Reporter is now a Restaurant Manager while Robot-manager (he is so cute....even without his glasses) is playing a less significant role (though we are not sure how it’ll turn out later). ;)

Yup, I can’t wait to see Mal-sook aka Fake-Minji’s life turn upside down and I can almost imagine seeing her flipping in madness or rather embarrassment when she finds out that Se-gwang (Yun-hee’s brother) is none other than the sister-in-law she loathe!! Oh….she has already made three enemies with her future in-law ‘s family (if that turns out to be ….) – Yun hee, Yun-hee’s Omma and Yun-hee’s sister in law. How is she going to face these hurdles as the three of them are not easy-going type of characters? Go figure out Mal-sook!!

It’s really funny how they created Jang-goon’s character whose is not bright but has lots of admirers and I love how he managed to pull off so many of his scenes without even showing any signs of breaking-into-a-smile expression. In other words, he played dumb so convincingly….oops, sorry. I just love the part when his father tested him on the Goguryeo history. Can’t help but to share this funny dialogue …. :w00t:

Jung-bae : Who is Jumong’s mother?

Jang-goon : Kim Eul-dong (Song Ill-gook’s real mother who is also an actress)

Jung-bae : Then….is Jumong, Song Ill-gook?

Jang-goon : Is he not?

Jung-bae : (Sigh…)…What about Wang-gun?

Jang-goon : Choi Su-jong

Jung-bae : What about Dae Jo-young?

Jang-goon (answering in confidence)….: That’s Choi Su-jong too….(looking a bit perplexed….and I thought he figure it out but his response was so OTP and damned hilarious..)…Oh…How did this happen, dad?

Jung-bae : What do you think? Choi Su-jong came to life and became Wang-gun and Dae Jo-young too and Hae-shin too …That’s what he must have done!

Jang-goon : Dumbfounded expression…think he needs time to digest what his father said….hahaha!! And when he thought his father is done with the history test, he comes out with another one…. sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Jung-bae : And the Korean language was made by Han Suk-gyu and did Kim Myung-min make the turtle ship?

Note : In case some of you are not aware, the name provided by Jang-goon are actors who portrayed those historical heroic characters.

Choi Su-jong played Emperor Wang-gun, Dae Jo-young and Hae-shin (Emperor of the Sea) and Song Ill-gook played Jumong. I am not familiar with Han Suk-gyu's role character and I think he refers to Kim Myung-min's role in Immortal Admiral Yi Sun-sin.

Guest doriemee

He may be spoiled by his Omma but he definitely needs to prove to his ahboji that he is a capable businessman! Like you, I can't wait for the writer to reveal his family background too and I believe his colleagues and Yi-sook will be in for a shock when they discover his true identity.  They think his posting at the restaurant is due to some connections.  :rolleyes:

Hello joccusaba - welcome to join us as YS/JY shipper!  :D Their romance will soon be unfold....it's about to start blooming soon..... :P

I think it's quite common for actors to take up two dramas at one time - not the central character but as supporting cast.  I haven't started to watch King2Hearts but I know the evil aunt in this drama has a minor role in Rooftop Prince.

Hahaha.....both families are very much connected but right now all of the involved characters are unaware that they are connected through Yun-hee.

Same sentiments here - at first, I couldn't believe she is the same actress whom I had seen her previous work but in a total different type of style and character.  Her transformation amazes me and I like how she is smiling more nowadays. :D  

And here's my thoughts ....Episode 18 highlighted Jae-yong/Yi-Sook in the making of a couple....err....maybe not as lover but as colleague...first.... :w00t:

Btw, my comment could be related to episodes not aired by KBSW yet (sorry for any spoilers....). Mianneh...

JY was a big bully when he spelt out the 3-out-system working condition!! Anyway, I am looking forward to the day when JY finds himself jealous over the all-male colleagues attention over YS.  Her appearance at JY’s family restaurant kind of reminds me of YEH’s role in “Coffee Prince” – being the only female employee who looks so tomboyish.  I notice Jae-yong love to express his feelings loud-and-clear every time he finds YS annoying and butting into his life and he loves to belittle her in whatever circumstances and whenever he has the advantage!! Even the boys at the restaurant finds him utterly rude when he laughed at how YS hasn’t moved on with her 10-year crush over the guy who is about to get married.

However, having said all these, he showed concerned over her on two major scenes – he called to check on her safety when she hailed a cab in her tipsy-condition and there was another situation when he bailed her out of embarrassment from the 10-year crush namja with his soon-to-be-bride crushed our poor Yi-sook with unkind comments. Hahahah……that scene was like a reunion - former Reporter and Robot-manager from Wild Romance is now switching roles, Reporter is now a Restaurant Manager while Robot-manager (he is so cute....even without his glasses) is playing a less significant role (though we are not sure how it’ll turn out later).   ;)

Yup, I can’t wait to see Mal-sook aka Fake-Minji’s life turn upside down and I can almost imagine seeing her flipping in madness or rather embarrassment when she finds out that Se-gwang (Yun-hee’s brother) is none other than the sister-in-law she loathe!! Oh….she has already made three enemies with her future in-law ‘s family (if that turns out to be ….) – Yun hee, Yun-hee’s Omma and Yun-hee’s sister in law. How is she going to face these hurdles as the three of them are not easy-going type of characters? Go figure out Mal-sook!!  

It’s really funny how they created Jang-goon’s character whose is not bright but has lots of admirers and I love how he managed to pull off so many of his scenes without even showing any signs of breaking-into-a-smile expression.  In other words, he played dumb so convincingly….oops, sorry. I just love the part when his father tested him on the Goguryeo history.  Can’t help but to share this funny dialogue …. :w00t:

Jung-bae : Who is Jumong’s mother?

Jang-goon : Kim Eul-dong (Song Ill-gook’s real mother who is also an actress)

Jung-bae : Then….is Jumong, Song Ill-gook?

Jang-goon : Is he not?

Jung-bae : (Sigh…)…What about Wang-gun?

Jang-goon : Choi Su-jong

Jung-bae : What about Dae Jo-young?

Jang-goon (answering in confidence)….: That’s Choi Su-jong too….(looking a bit perplexed….and I thought he figure it out but his response was so OTP and damned hilarious..)…Oh…How did this happen, dad?

Jung-bae : What do you think? Choi Su-jong came to life and became Wang-gun and Dae Jo-young too and Hae-shin too …That’s what he must have done!

Jang-goon : Dumbfounded expression…think he needs time to digest what his father said….hahaha!! And when he thought his father is done with the history test, he comes out with another one…. sweatingbullets:  :sweatingbullets:

Jung-bae : And the Korean language was made by Han Suk-gyu and did Kim Myung-min make the turtle ship?

Note : In case some of you are not aware, the name provided by Jang-goon are actors who portrayed those historical heroic characters.

Choi Su-jong played Emperor Wang-gun, Dae Jo-young and Hae-shin (Emperor of the Sea) and Song Ill-gook played Jumong. I am not familiar with Han Suk-gyu's role character and I think he refers to Kim Myung-min's role in Immortal Admiral Yi Sun-sin.

I was thinking the same thing about the similarities between the charcters in Coffee Prince. Even the characterisitcs: short hair, strong female (literally). What I like most about Yi-Sook is that she is not drawn to money. When her older sister got the credit from her husband's mistress, she didn't take any items from her older sister to pay for it and she attempted to pay for Jae Yong's car repair.

When I started watching this drama, I said to myself " Here I go again, starting to watch a long drama, the agony of waiting and I know that there still a lot of things that can still happen!"  But no regrets because I will definitely enjoy this one :D

Guest united06

Hi Everyone,

My Husband Got a Family Episodes 14-18 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

myHusbandGotAFamily.jpg

My Husband Got a Family Episodes 14-18 English Subtitles can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4216-my-husband-got-a-family-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

I was thinking the same thing about the similarities between the charcters in Coffee Prince. Even the characterisitcs: short hair, strong female (literally). What I like most about Yi-Sook is that she is not drawn to money. When her older sister got the credit from her husband's mistress, she didn't take any items from her older sister to pay for it and she attempted to pay for Jae Yong's car repair.

When I started watching this drama, I said to myself " Here I go again, starting to watch a long drama, the agony of waiting and I know that there still a lot of things that can still happen!"  But no regrets because I will definitely enjoy this one :D

Yi-sook’s character is totally the opposite of Mal-sook - MS is so LOUD-and-annoying whenever she appeared on-screen! Err….I wonder why most men in this drama find her attractive and pretty (even YH’s brother complimented her looks). Even without dressing up Yi-sook, her character is already a big-time winner – her beautiful soul has attracted all the male colleagues, ex-namja-chingu and she is practically-living inside of Jae-yong's heart! :D

I have always enjoyed watching KBS weekend productions – though it mostly focuses on family ties, it touches our hearts with their heartwarming characters and storyline. And all its predecessors' (KBS) drama rating has been sitting on the TOP chart (not that I rate a drama based on its rating…). Through high volume of viewership, one cannot deny the fact that whoever is cast in this slot will get a chance of to steal some lime-light and at the same time earn a chance to showcase/promote their acting talent!. Anyway, it’s just my opinion. ;)

Hi Everyone,

My Husband Got a Family Episodes 14-18 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

Sorry to cut your post united06 - thanks for posting the link. :D

Please ignore the following SPOILERS - I have highlighted scenes (mostly on JY/YS couple) up to episode 22…. :D

I think the only time I like her scene is when she confessed to Se-gwang how she ended up being an attention-seeker in her family and how heartbroken she is for being neglected by her parents (she complained that her parents spent too much time looking for their lost brother). That was probably the only time that I can find “peace” seeing her in tears. Se-gwang was moved by her and decided to postpone his intention to break-up with her. Anyway, after spending so much time with an ugly-character-MS, SG may need time to shake off his feelings for MS. Like everyone, I am most anxious to see her reactions when she discovered that Se-gwang is Yoon-hee’s brother – that’ll be the DAY!

Meanwhile Yi-sook is getting an unexpected attention from her ex-boyfriend, played by actor/singer, Kang Dong-ho (didn’t get his character name yet) when he appeared on two occasions at the restaurant. On his first visit ALONE, he confessed to YS that he has always liked her and had even planned to ask her out but instead YS introduce his soon-to-be-wife to him and that mark the beginning of his relationship with Kang Hye-su and soon….. YS faded away. His confession shocked YS but she knew there’s no turning back now and wasn’t bothered or least bothered by his confession.

Then in another episode (his second visit), he made a group reservation at the restaurant where she works and a pissed-off Jae-yong wondered of all the restaurants in Seoul, why must he choose his restaurant to dine? Is he showing signs of jealousy towards “that jerk who stole YS’s heart”? But I do adore him (so sweet) when he stood by YS when he continued with his fake-introduction, referring YS as the “Manager”. Anyway, the atmosphere was all normal until her ex-boyfriend requested Bossy Jae-yong to allow YS to join him for a drink since her working hour is almost over. Hesitantly, Boss JY gave permission for YS to join ex-chingu-namja with the rest of his guests – and then out of the blue (not that he is intoxicated…), ex-boyfriend said to his friends that “any guy who marries YS will be blessed”.Hello!…we know that! He continued with his string of compliments, “She doesn’t spend excessively, still pretty looking, nice and warm”. It disturbs YS who finds it uncomfortable with all-these-unexpected-compliments. She asked him to stop and walked out of the restaurant. Hey, you are about to get married and now you want to know whether she is interested in you?!? He asked her.... “if you are willing to accept me, I shall break off my engagement/wedding with Hye-su?” Isn’t that too late ?!? or did he finds her a catch now that she is not a loser but a MANAGER? At the end of their conversation, YS told him bluntly that she is sorry and won’t attend his wedding. Don’t show up in front of me!! And she turned around and walked away….... :sweatingbullets:

What transpired between both of them outside of the restaurant, Boss JY was happily eaves-dropping their exchanges (not entirely intentionally but let’s say, he was curious…..). :wacko: Boss JY added some humor to their exchanges…..he spiced-up comments to every sentence ex-namja-chingu said, and he was tickled pink to hear the exact responses he would have wanted YS to say!! A satisfying JY has to admit that for once, they have some connections!! :w00t:

A heartbroken YS was seen crying and Bossy JY comforted her but of course and as usual he started off his words with nothing pleasing and tainted with unkind remarks before wrapping up with his caring gestures. :wub: Aigoooo…..whatever that comes out from his mouth is the opposite of how he feels. Loving every bit of their moments…and can’t wait to see their love development….and it sure looks like JY will be the one that realizes he likes/loves her…).

OH…..I think there’s going to be a 3rd party in GN/YH’s relationship – she appeared briefly in one of the episodes and looks like she may give YH a bit of a tough time (she is someone GN knows in US and this outspoken girl…..is sending unwelcome-vibes of YH’s presence….).

In an another scene, Se-gwang's friend (the one that got dumped by MS) creepily took SG's cellphone and sent a break-up text message to MS. And GOD was so kind to MS, her cellphone's battery went dead and there goes the un-read message. If I am not mistaken, once the battery is charged, she can still retrieve the message, right? :rolleyes: Can't wait to see her shocking face when she finds out she got DUMPED!!

May 17, 2012

Cha Tae Hyun to Make a Cameo Appearance on 'Unexpected You'

Source: Nate l CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Funny man Cha Tae Hyun has filmed his cameo appearance for the KBS drama Unexpected You.

Cha Tae Hyun will appear in the upcoming 26th episode of the drama series. In it, he′ll play Tae Bong, the first love of Yoon Hee, played by Kim Nam Joo.

In the drama, Yoon Hee and Gwee Nam (played by Yoo Joon Sang) are bickering while pushing their baby stroller when they encounter Tae Bong and Yoon Hee recognizes her first love.

The appearance of ‘Tae Bong’ is especially humorous to viewers of the show as in past episodes Yoon Hee was seen asking Gwee Nam, “Your blood type isn’t B?” This prompted Gwee Nam to ask her which type-B blood man she kept referring to which prompted her to stammer and explain there was a man named Tae Bong in her past.

Cha Tae Hyun filmed his scenes on May 13 at Seoul’s Seonam Hospital. Arriving early, Cha Tae Hyun’s friendly demeanor and quick wit reportedly won over the staff and cast.

1337221635348.jpg

A drama production staff shared, “Cha Tae Hyun’s special character is a great fit for Unexpected You. Another [actor] playing his role could be seen as being over dramatic but for Cha Tae Hyun, it’s a great fit. Please anticipate Cha Tae Hyun, who, by not doing too much or too little, nailed his role."

Cha Tae Hyun’s appearance will air on May 20.

Photo credit: KBS

Let's me join you guys, haha, I'm in love with this drama. I've been a fan of weekend drama since a long time and this drama just make me attached to the TV :D

I love YS/JY couple too, looking forward to the process of their romance. xD

I'm really looking forward to Malsuk find out that the guy she love is YH's brother, haha. When YH's elder brother said that MS is really pretty, his wife and his mother don't like it and it's the 1st time 2 woman have sth in common, I laughed at this part so hard. Life is gonna be tough for Malsuk.

And wowww, Cha TAe Hyun cameo in Unexpeted you, this gonna be daebak. I love all the cameo appearance in this drama. There are: Kim Seung Woo (Kim Nam Joo's husband), Yoo Joon Sang's wife, Su Geun, a famous gag man in Gag concert, Kim Jang Hoon (a famous singer)...

This list of cameo apearance just makes me love this drama more xD

hello3ow9.gif everyone!

May 17, 2012

Cha Tae Hyun to Make a Cameo Appearance on 'Unexpected You'

Source: Nate l CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Funny man Cha Tae Hyun has filmed his cameo appearance for the KBS drama Unexpected You.

Hahahah…are they planning to bring all the members from 1N2D to play cameo in MHGAF? From the scene above (thanks rubie for the posting the news), I think Cha Tae-hyun’s appearance will add some comedic effect to the scene. Like mokohan said, it’s DAEBAK news - and how about bringing in Kim Jong-min? I like how he often complained that 1N2D is really not for him but yet he seems to be the one that enjoyed the most!! :w00t:

I can’t wait to see Gwi-nam growing horns! I notice GN has all the jealousy vibes in him – when he found out that YH has mistakenly “remembered” his blood type, he turned upset and kept repeating like a mantra “I am blood type A”…the effect causes YH to feel guilty. And then on another occasion, he was kind of convinced his wife’s previous date include hanging out at the seaside till the next morning to watch sunrise (that is when he heard YH came out with few conclusions of where MS could have spent a night out with her boyfriend). SPOT ON! While all these dramas took place, GN turned serious as he questioned YH whether that was what she did with her previous date…….and YH swore that she didn’t do it. She could have easily escaped with all-sorts of excuses since she is a producer and all those possibilities are very drama-ish-scripted. Anyway, from my observation, Gwi-nam’s character is almost flawless but I think he is kind of insecure…..of which I can understand based on his background.

Let's me join you guys, haha, I'm in love with this drama. I've been a fan of weekend drama since a long time and this drama just make me attached to the TV :D

I'm really looking forward to Malsuk find out that the guy she love is YH's brother, haha. When YH's elder brother said that MS is really pretty, his wife and his mother don't like it and it's the 1st time 2 woman have sth in common, I laughed at this part so hard. Life is gonna be tough for Malsuk.

And wowww, Cha TAe Hyun cameo in Unexpeted you, this gonna be daebak. I love all the cameo appearance in this drama. There are: Kim Seung Woo (Kim Nam Joo's husband), Yoo Joon Sang's wife, Su Geun, a famous gag man in Gag concert, Kim Jang Hoon (a famous singer)...

board.gif

I never knew Hong Eun-hee (Yoo Joon-sang’s wife) made a cameo appearance on the set – anyone knows which episode? In one of the interviews, I think the host mentioned that since KSW turned up to play cameo to support his wife, YJS should also invite his wife to make an appearance too.

You have missed Ji Jin-hee…. – I am currently watching JJH as King Sukjong in Dongyi and what a world of difference seeing him so preachy here. :P

*quoted image* everyone!

Hahahah…are they planning to bring all the members from 1N2D to play cameo in MHGAF? From the scene above (thanks rubie for the posting the news), I think Cha Tae-hyun’s appearance will add some comedic effect to the scene. Like mokohan said, it’s DAEBAK news - and how about bringing in Kim Jong-min? I like how he often complained that 1N2D is really not for him but yet he seems to be the one that enjoyed the most!! :w00t:

I can’t wait to see Gwi-nam growing horns! I notice GN has all the jealousy vibes in him – when he found out that YH has mistakenly “remembered” his blood type, he turned upset and kept repeating like a mantra “I am blood type A”…the effect causes YH to feel guilty. And then on another occasion, he was kind of convinced his wife’s previous date include hanging out at the seaside till the next morning to watch sunrise (that is when he heard YH came out with few conclusions of where MS could have spent a night out with her boyfriend). SPOT ON! While all these dramas took place, GN turned serious as he questioned YH whether that was what she did with her previous date…….and YH swore that she didn’t do it. She could have easily escaped with all-sorts of excuses since she is a producer and all those possibilities are very drama-ish-scripted. Anyway, from my observation, Gwi-nam’s character is almost flawless but I think he is kind of insecure…..of which I can understand based on his background.

*quoted image*

I never knew Hong Eun-hee (Yoo Joon-sang’s wife) made a cameo appearance on the set – anyone knows which episode? In one of the interviews, I think the host mentioned that since KSW turned up to play cameo to support his wife, YJS should also invite his wife to make an appearance too.

You have missed Ji Jin-hee…. – I am currently watching JJH as King Sukjong in Dongyi and what a world of difference seeing him so preachy here. :P

I din't realized that 3 of 1n2d cast appeared until you mentioned, haha, I wish more joined soon.

And Gwi-nam's jealousy is so fun to watch, I find him really cute in those scenes. He is even more jealous of Jae-yong than YH jealous of Gwinam's sister in US.

About Hong Eun-Hee, I think it's ep 17/18, she played an actress who made it hard for YH, and after that YH complained to Gwi-nam. Gwi-nam also wrote "bad" things about Hong Eun-Hee on her cyworld :D

And wowww, Cha TAe Hyun cameo in Unexpeted you, this gonna be daebak. I love all the cameo appearance in this drama. There are: Kim Seung Woo (Kim Nam Joo's husband),  Yoo Joon Sang's wife, Su Geun, a famous gag man in Gag concert, Kim Jang Hoon (a famous singer)...

I gotta join the love fest with this drama. At first not too enamored but it grew on me and now I am hooked. I look for the subs in anticipation...so the group is growing. Love the posts.

I din't realized that 3 of 1n2d cast appeared until you mentioned, haha, I wish more joined soon.

And Gwi-nam's jealousy is so fun to watch, I find him really cute in those scenes. He is even more jealous of Jae-yong than YH jealous of Gwinam's sister in US.

About Hong Eun-Hee, I think it's ep 17/18, she played an actress who made it hard for YH, and after that YH complained to Gwi-nam. Gwi-nam also wrote "bad" things about Hong Eun-Hee on her cyworld :D

First they have spouses cameo, then next, they bring in hyung-nim’s (KSW) clan to support his wife’s drama. I wonder whether they are paid for appearance fees. ;)

Thanks mokohan for the highlight – I didn’t recognize HEH as the mean bratty-actress who turned OTP-aegyo-tone as soon as she speaks to her husband on the phone – OMG…..sending goosebumps up my spine and I think Yun-hee felt the same too. I guess I must have forgotten how she looked like since it was ages ago when I watched “My Love Patzzi”. OK then, let me replay that particular scene to see a different reaction! :o

When Yun-hee bashed the bratty-actress, GN had a different impression on her saying that on TV, she seemed like very decent and had a nice image. Oh-My-Honey! You have poor taste, wide-eyed YH responded. How can she look nice? She has “BRAT” written on her forehead!! And then GN or was it YJS continued with his defending-mode over bratty-actress….”I thought she was pretty”. GN was getting into YH nerves ….and finally, the showdown question… “Is she prettier than me?” Kind of weird to answer a question like that, is like asking YJS “Is my on-screen wife prettier than my off-screen wife?” :w00t: He was stumped, but of course, the answer has to be “You’re prettier”….and to satisfy YH, he continued bashing the bratty-actress…”Err….She is kind of sickening the more you look at her”. Hehehe…..he looked so uncomfortable when he uttered those lines. :lol: In order to make YH feel better, GN offers to shoot bratty-actress back with messages at her homepage, that goes this way : “I am sorry…but the more I look at you, you look like the sickening type. Keep your temper down. I feel very bad/sorry for your husband." OK….I am done, he said to himself after he hit the “send” button and there he goes on repeating the last line “I feel bad for your husband”…..”I feel bad for your husband”, as though he REALLY feels bad for himself! Did he just send “a message” to HEH?!?....hehehe….the writer is so dangerously-humorous and it has a strange effect on me, was I digging more than what the script offered? Well Done writer-nim! :lol:

Anyone here shipping for selca-addictive Youn-bin with Il-sook? If “BRAT” is written over the bratty-actress forehead, then YB deserves “PRIDE” written all over his face!! He should move on and lead a normal-life as a song writer and stop dreaming of a comeback – gosh, he still thinks he is Hot-and-in-Demand and sad to say he is already an expired-star except in Il-sook’s heart. I am pretty sure this two will somehow end up as a couple – an interesting ahjummah/ahjusshi pair though this may hurt YB-Oppa’s pride. :P

I gotta join the love fest with this drama. At first not too enamored but it grew on me and now I am hooked. I look for the subs in anticipation...so the group is growing. Love the posts.

Welcome aboard, tendoclan! This drama brings joy to a dull weekend.....and I love all the scenes including all the supporting characters!! :D

Guest meisk

When Yun-hee bashed the bratty-actress, GN had a different impression on her saying that on TV, she seemed like very decent and had a nice image. Oh-My-Honey! You have poor taste, wide-eyed YH responded. How can she look nice? She has “BRAT” written on her forehead!! And then GN or was it YJY continued with his defending-mode over bratty-actress….”I thought she was pretty”. GN was getting into YH nerves ….and finally, the showdown question… “Is shel prettier than me?” Kind of weird to answer a question like that, is like asking YJY “Is my on-screen wife prettier than my off-screen wife?” :w00t: He was stumped, but of course, the answer has to be “You’re prettier”….and to satisfy YH, he continued bashing the bratty-actress…”Err….She is kind of sickening the more you look at her”. Hehehe…..he looked so uncomfortable when he uttered those lines. :lol: In order to make YH feel better, GN offers to shoot bratty-actress back with messages at her homepage, that goes this way : “I am sorry…but the more I look at you, you look like the sickening type. Keep your temper down. I feel very bad/sorry for your husband." OK….I am done, he said to himself after he hit the “send” button and there he goes on repeating the last line “I feel bad for your husband”…..”I feel bad for your husband”, as though he REALLY feels bad for himself! Did he just send “a message” to HEH?!?....hehehe….the writer is so dangerously-humorous and it has a strange effect on me, was I digging more than what the script offered? Well Done writer-nim! :lol:

Omg..this scene would be much funnier for me if i knew that actress is YJS's wife.. :lol: What a surprise! I thought it was really cute when GN wrote that message at her homepage. He's really supportive of YH. I can't wait to see jealousy GN. It's even better that Cha Taehyun played YH's ex-bf..lol I love CTH.

Archived