Guest fanda4000

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jenny1430291777

I loveeeee watching this drama!

I've been catching up with every episode online
and not waiting for the new episodes to be posted! :)

Holy cow!  I sure didn't see that  coming at the end of ep 50!  Bankrupt brother comes to the bakery and gets into it with his brother, then spills the beans to Gwinam's mother about how his wife was responsible for the disappearance 30 years ago.  Wow!  What was the purpose of that?  Is he so bitter and angry about aunt staying with Gwinam's family?  Poor Mother!!  She will really need her family now... such an ordeal to deal with.

Guest manquant

After reading here the gists of E49 and E50, I'm like, "Omo, omo! Why won't the torrents speed up?!" Looking forward to watching these two already. 
Seems like the threads have already started to unwind, just like the way Gwinam's father puts it.

@msmy, OMG I didn't see that coming either. What a shocker!!!!!!!!  The Stone Cold brother is just to much. I guess since he's fallen everyone else needs to hit rock bottom with him. Misery loves company.  His mother did tell him to come back and take responsibity for what has happen but he turned on his wife like all his troubles are her fault and his telling what happen with GM and his wife is his revenge against her.

And can anybody guess who Manager sister IlSook was talking to in the cafe about Yoon Bin?  Could that young woman be an estranged wife or something?  Il Sook was awfully upset at the end...  I'm feeling bad for her.

Guest manquant

E49 and E50 was so beautiful with Terry and Yoonhee starting all over again as a couple until Gwinam's uncle ruined it all.
Aigoo, I can only imagine a lot more heartbreak for Gwinam's omma. and Gwinam's repentant aunt as well.
I thought the Bang family had enough of this already. I'll be readying my tissues for the next episodes.  :-S  

Guest ternifloria

Hello!

I love this drama and have been playing catch up. I am loosing lots of sleep but I don't have the heart to skip anything! :)

Anyway, here's a nice video to share :
id="watch-headline-title"[star Date] Drama "My Husband Got a Family"

Enjoy!

Please help. I've just started downloading and watching this series. DarKSmurfsub did not have the subs for EP 02~10. If someone has them, please share. Thank you very much.

Guest manquant

Can somebody please translate what ommoni told Yoon-hee at the end of E051? All I can make of the dialogue is that what she is asking of her daughter-in-law to do pertains to Gwi-nam. Kamsahamnida.  ;;)

Guest shkim6981430291734

manquant said: Can somebody please translate what ommoni told Yoon-hee at the end of E051? All I can make of the dialogue is that what she is asking of her daughter-in-law to do pertains to Gwi-nam. Kamsahamnida.  ;;)

Guest manquant

shkim698 said: manquant said: Can somebody please translate what ommoni told Yoon-hee at the end of E051? All I can make of the dialogue is that what she is asking of her daughter-in-law to do pertains to Gwi-nam. Kamsahamnida.  ;;)

I'm just guessing, but I think that last scene in ep. 52 had to do with some gangsters trying to shake down Father for money.  The fake "screaming" in the background was supposed to make him think that Mother had been kidnapped, and he was given bank deposit numbers to put money into an account.  Fortunately daughter-in-law got involved and had contacted the police, so went to where they thought Mother was, and, sure enough, she was safe at her church.  Father was stopped before finishing the bank transaction, so no money was lost.  Maybe our Korean speakers can shed an accurate summary... like I said, I'm just guessing.

Wasn't this some of the most wild activity yet?   Ha! Ha!  Such crazy animation... I can hardly wait for the translation, it was sooo funny!

Guest manquant

Everything's falling into its proper place. I hope everyone would be able to make amends in the upcoming episodes ('Chagun-ommoni and chagun-appuji, hear me out.'). 
Ah, btw, Il Sook and Yoon Bin's love story still has to be made formal, unlike Yi Sook - Jae Yong and Mal Sook - Se Gwang whom the family already knew. Aish, I hate how Nam Nam Goo still interferes. Using Minji and all his twisted reasons? Daebak. 
And I hope the remaining plot would focus on Yoon hee and Gwi-nam's budding family. I know Ji-hwan would soon enter the picture again.
Less shedding of tears and more feel good scenes, chebal writer-nim?  ;;)

Guest AceFondu

I'm sorry but can someone tell me, did the segwang malsuk couple break up yet?Seeing as I am on ep 34, I'm sick and tired of this couple, not because of segwang but how fake malsuk is. Plus, they are freakin brother-sister in laws. Isnt that wierd enough?Serriously brothers wife is actuallu husband sister..... SHOULD NOT BE GOING OUT! Not that its wrong lawfully but morally. Doesnt anyone else agree?Sorry about my rant but this couple is getting on my last nerves. Everything else is perfect so far.

@AceFondu SW and MS breakup and get back together. They are currently together going around trying to get both sides of the family members on their side. The fact that they are in-laws does not bother me. I guess the writer is saying that because of SW, MS has become a better person. I don't buy it. Her character growth and change of attitude was too fast and only because she wanted to be with SW. My question is has she really grown into a better person or will she revert back to the old spoiled hateful person she was, if she can't be with SW.

Archived