[Drama 2012] My Husband Got a Family / 넝쿨째 굴러온 당신

Guest fanda4000

Anyone here shipping for selca-addictive Youn-bin with Il-sook? If “BRAT” is written over the bratty-actress forehead, then YB deserves “PRIDE” written all over his face!! He should move on and lead a normal-life as a song writer and stop dreaming of a comeback – gosh, he still thinks he is Hot-and-in-Demand and sad to say he is already an expired-star except in Il-sook’s heart. I am pretty sure this two will somehow end up as a couple – an interesting ahjummah/ahjusshi pair though this may hurt YB-Oppa’s pride. :P

I like this couple too, and esp Il-Sook's daughter reaction to YB whenever he praises himself, haha. I have a weird feeling that YB will help to make Jang-goon a star, haha, those two somehow related.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doriemee

I like this couple too, and esp Il-Sook's daughter reaction to YB whenever he praises himself, haha. I have a weird feeling that YB will help to make Jang-goon a star, haha, those two somehow related.

I love the kid's interaction with YB. I love her reaction everytime YB talks so highly of himself. I think she will be the "bridge" between her mom and YB. Her mom was so obsessed with YB back then. Even her dad used YB's album to ask IS to marry him!

This two are connecting (at ramen-eating scene) – When Jang-goon confessed his insecurities quoting himself as Teletubby (soon-to-be an outcast family member) with Pororo (soon-to-be dongsaeng), his father did not relate to his feelings. And out of a sudden, Youn-bin responded to him, I understand exactly how you feel – and then suddenly, Jang-goon was like : “WHOA……..you do, YAY…finally someone shares the same wavelength with me.” Anyway, you’ll understand why YB said that as prior to this scene, he was offered to play himself in a variety show that focus on the lives of bygone stars – despite his financial standing, he rejected the offer as his pride didn’t permit him to do so. :tears:

Yes, there's a possibility that YB can train Jang-goon to be a star since he is blessed with good looks and afterall, he sucks big-time in his studies (his father is loosing hope on him), so why not!

I love the kid's interaction with YB. I love her reaction everytime YB talks so highly of himself. I think she will be the "bridge" between her mom and YB. Her mom was so obsessed with YB back then. Even her dad used YB's album to ask IS to marry him!

YB, the big bully, at least towards Minji – reminding Kiddo not to address him as “ahjussi” but “oppa” and she was like, you don’t even look like any of my favorite K-pop band-group members!! Hahaha….how can she relate to him as “oppa-the famous-singer" in her generation! Sometimes, I feel YB is living in his own world where he still thinks his fans are still pining for him – he may be a BIN but the BINs of today are famous stars, remember what the radio DJ said before playing his song – “Now we have Won-bin and Hyun-bin, but before we have Youn-bin”. On the brighter side, he is a star in Il-sook’s world – and her support meant so much to him at least he has 1-fan to cheer him when he is being humiliated. :(

Guest xiandi

i'm a huge Kim Nam Joo fan but I need to know where can I get softsubs for this? the one from KBS?

Guest united06

Hi Everyone,

My Husband Got a Family Episodes 19-20 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

myHusbandGotAFamily.jpg

My Husband Got a Family Episodes 19-20 English Subtitles can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4216-my-husband-got-a-family-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest manquant

Aigoo, I was watching without subs but the last thing I knew while watching E28 was

Terry/GwiNam confronted his second aunt about what happened when he was nine

Aahhhhhh. Can't wait for the weekend to come. \:D/

So finally Yun Hee is

finally pregnant ?

Why is Gwi Nam mad at her at the end of epi 27 ?

I also like watching the Yi Suk - Jae Yoong pairing

Gwi Nam is not exactly mad. He doesn't want his pregnant wife to work. So he was asking her to quit her job but she keeps insisting that she will be okay and will be careful. But he opposes her working in a unsuitable enviromment for a pregnant woman. That;s what they were arguing about.

Gwi Nam is not exactly mad. He doesn't want his pregnant wife to work. So he was asking her to quit her job but she keeps insisting that she will be okay and will be careful. But he opposes her working in a unsuitable enviromment for a pregnant woman. That;s what they were arguing about.

Thank you for the information. I really like this drama and look forward to any post about what happened in the episode....Once again thank you

please anyone knows what the name of the song that Ali singing at episode 25 (13:38 min)??

NOGA, the name of the song is 365 days by ALI – when Jae-yong played the song, I can imagine the sadness in Yi-sook's love life (she has been going through a rough patch after the appearance of Kyu-hyun and Hye-su - in episode 25

HS tormented poor YS with abusive retaliation when she accused YS as the reason why KH dumped her).

YS mentioned that the songs chosen by her is only to her liking and may not be appropriate to play at the restaurant. Hahaha….Jae-yong said she is so senseless – the customers would be crying while eating.

Here’s the link to listen to the full song (Ali is one of my favorite K-singers – can’t wait to see her perform every weekend on KBS Immortal Song 2).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_80Vs35j-A&feature=related

I hate KH, why he appeared in the MT T_T

i thought our couple would have some moments together, but suddenly he appeared *sigh* On the bright side, JY will be jealous and realized his feeling.

Felicia Soh I like Ali too ^^ And the PD must like Ali, many of her songs has appeared in the drama so far

I thought KH is getting married' date=' why did he appeared in Yi Sook's MT?[/quote']

No, he is not getting to married. I he told YS that he wants to date her, YS agreed. They were going to have a date, and JY knew it. He set up a date for MT to prevent it. But finally KH showed up, I hate him ><

Archived