[Drama 2012] My Husband Got a Family / 넝쿨째 굴러온 당신

Guest fanda4000

kayana20 said: awsparkle said:

@kayana20 I'm on the same ship for JY and YS. I love this couple. Also II Sook and YB. I'm still not feeling MS and SG. I just don't feel she's changed all that much. Her being nice and sweet seems fake and only because she wants to be with SG. Take SG out of the picture, (Going to the Military) will MS go back to her old ways or will she become a better person.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awsparkle said: kayana20 said: awsparkle said:

@kayana20 I'm on the same ship for JY and YS. I love this couple. Also II Sook and YB. I'm still not feeling MS and SG. I just don't feel she's changed all that much. Her being nice and sweet seems fake and only because she wants to be with SG. Take SG out of the picture, (Going to the Military) will MS go back to her old ways or will she become a better person.

what i understand briefly, YS told JY's dad that, it true they dating but she don't have any attention to marry JY because their family background differences, that make JY's dad lost word, he can't argue any further. 

Guest kayana20

Aww I love how realistic YS is but she doesn't know this causes JY much heartache because he wants to marry her. He truly loves her and I think the dad has fallen for her too with her straightforward and realistic ways.I foresee them getting married in the future with the family blessing too because she just makes you fall in love with her with JY who is so much softer and even more hilarious now.

Guest izyanesa

i so addict with this family drama ..it has so much love ... i love how the attract people with different kind of love, love from the end of 30 , love of 30 and love from 20 ...i can see that few of people seen do not like SG and MS couple much...but i understand their perceptive since i had to admit they are so immature...but well we all like that at the age of 20 our love sometime so childish .... but i like how the writer make change if MS and SG when they in relationship...at first MS are spoil with bad attitude kids... but then i know she being like that as she seek for attention from her parents and grandma, as we know that when GW missing her parents keep looking for him, so as a last child she feel less love...yup it always happen , and she spoil because she last child so i assume her sister must give a lot of love...Some people said that will she change when she break up with SG..maybe but depend..at fist break up she did change as she feel unfair as SG want to break because of his sister not because of other things.She feel betray and frustrated about it ...but that when she still not so close with YH .But now (i watching the episode where YH has loss their child) i can see that MS and SG indeed growth up. She try so hard to behave . And if you notice that MS had listen a lot to SG ..which i think its good for their relationship ...well SG is baby boy of the family, so somehow his life always being control either by his mom or sister. If SG with other girl, maybe that girl will be control by his mom and sis as well than he will stuck if that girl asking to control him too...But now their relationship were SG as the man , she make decision and control MS behaviour ...lol i laugh so hard with the bear and boss couple (that what i call them =B) was meeting outside their house , then the boss said that he not like MS describe his.Then MS said sometime maybe not now, maybe in the future.  After that SG stop the conversation and tell MS to behave, he said that why others keep talking bad about her and he dont like to hear about it..and MS just listen and apologize immediately ..and when SG bring MS to his home, his family is so cool toward her, but then he act so manly...OMG when they hug , i said "keep hung him MS ...but the after that give him to me ..lol" my father like i got a mad daughter ...hehehe

well i know i so blah blah blah ...but i just want to give my opinion ..anyway i love this drama so much ...^^ ~

Gosh ... I swear I just want to spank both Malsuk & Segwang whenever they are onscreen. What?!!! Getting married because they are worried the other person might move on while being apart?!! What kind of logic is that? How have either one of them grown or mature being in this relationship? Did they think about how they are going to support each other or how they are going to pay for the wedding etc? If you don't even trust your relationship to survive the test of being apart for only 2 years ... then how would getting married solved the trust issue in their relationship. I swear even Gwi Nam's nephew (forgot his name) makes more sense than either of them. And geez ... just because his mom & sister in law don't like Malsuk (can't blame them because she's a thoroughly dislikeable character from the start till now) ... Segwang resorted to immature act of pitting both of them against each other by telling the mom about what the sister in law wrote about her on her website?

And seriously, if anyone has any cause for grievances about their childhood and using it as an excuse for bad behavior then either Gwi Nam or YS should have turned out problematic child. Poor YS bears the brunt of the grandma's anger for all those years for GN being lost but she turned out a perfectly lovely person. And I think she's actually a bad influence on Segwang if he's actually going ahead with her stupid suggestions instead of trying to talk her out of it. Tsk tsk tsk.

Yes, Segwang and Malsuk are birds of a feather! They're both selfish and spoilt. Gives me goosebumps whenever Segwang's mum calls him "my prince"!  Segwang may think he's smart but Janggun is actually a much better son than Segwang could ever be. Janggun is very thoughtful and considerate toward his parents. Instead of saying he was embarrassed by his dad's action on the train, he said he was proud of his dad. The only good thing Segwang did was to take the trouble to write scripts for Janggun, thereby helping him to improve his grades. Imagine, he's 25 yet still dependent on his sister for living expenses. What's more shameful, his sister probably has to pay for his dates!

Archived