[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest kangsara

@lennycsn Yes....I'm sure LT watch our vid..300th anniversary of teukso..omg ! although I'm so sick with bad news from MBC about no WGM tomorrow..I'm happy to see LT did DOUBLE V SIGN...and it's so have meaning to us as DC Lovers.....and I think so all members also watch that video....kekekekekekeke I hope LT and KS will give hints to us..or they meet outside n have a REAL DATING..and then some of ELFs or Teukso Fans capture their picture....or they communicate via twitter then LT mention about KS.....Off-screen via twitter...and thats make us happy...omo omo...I'm too delusional right..kekekekekekekekekeke
:D;) :x

Guest restrest

I don't get it. if the cancellation is due to T-ara case. Why cancel whole show when they can just not show her part of the show? The whole hour on FD them? Why "punish" them if they have not done anything wrong. Right?

Guest restrest

MAYBE... Just maybe... Since they did not give reason for cancellation then they MAY put WGM back on the last min?! I will praying for that to happen.

I think a lot of shows are still not back on their regular slot.  A Gentleman's Dignity is also cancelled for this weekend.

Just let them be together for a day or two - just them - is all that matters now! 

These two were fated to meet again on a different tone but unfortunate that time seems to be against them - always!

Re:  LT watching DH2 or not - I only speculated he did not because he said 'he saw the picture' of Sora wearing a wedding dress" - and yes, in a jealous tone!  And even tho' Sora did a lot of MVs that require some skinship, he didn't want to discuss it (Strong Heart with Uee talking about first kiss and Sora was mentioned - this was when Boom started telling LT to take care of Sora - LT didn't join the discussion but smiled about it).

What a bummer!!! No WGM again!  If it's about T-ara, just give TeukSora the whole show!!!

Have a good weekend everyone! 

Guest lennycsn

Baidu forum is blasting fast about it now, so did twitter just now and maybe still on going. For me, I just feel speechless about it. Whether is about T-ara issue, I just refuse to discuss about it too. because it is obvious that MBC did not handle it well. They dig their own hole. If MBC scared to be criticized like SH earlier on, then edit it fast and discuss with the agency or whatever. If they need to do some editing, for god sake, they have 3 weeks to do it prior to the airtime! I am basically teething about this whole commotion.

[EDIT] Sorry to be rude. Just could not contain my dissatisfaction. They should , at least, announce it earlier. if Olympic games takes 3 weeks, then announce it properly. What's funny was the slot replaced by Music Core. This basically shows bad management. Total speechless.

shymaldita28

said:  

Hello everyone tomorrow will be a happy day for all of us seeing them again on the screen. Before I forgot I need to post these insights I have but first I need to say this.

WARNING

Note the views or opinions expressed or presented are solely responsibility of the member and do not in any way represents the views or opinions of this thread.

Just to make my views safe from any intruders. Here it goes since I was able to open the 1st page I checked the radio transcript of LT and I noticed that during their first 3 months he seems so involve with Sora being vocal with his thoughts and feelings just like a high school boy who is proud to share his dates with her. I myself was in a state thinking that LT really fell for Sora that time but somehow things has changed during the strike. In my delusional mind I was thinking that LT might have tried courting Sora behind the camera during those early times and one way of proving that he was sincere he announces his feelings slowly in SUKIRA and even tried proposing to her on stage and based on the SM town event in America where he told Shindong and Ryewook that he might be falling for her real and it shows that after that trip he got consistent on bringing up Sora's name in SUKIRA till his concert. My big question ? What happen to LT courtship? He seems consistent, caring and supportive but all of a sudden he became distant with her. My analysis was that LT real proposal has been rejected by Sora not because she don't like him but because she was scared to be with him. Sora was a good person who will not be scared on LT fans instead she might be thinking LT popularity might be affected because of her. You may be wondering why I was thinking this scenario that LT propose and the real proposal was rejected.Here are some of my thoughts.

1. LT proposed to Sora in his concert inspite of the ELF was there in order to show his true intention. the way I look at Sora she has some trust issues especially when she found out that LT does have secret relationship and in the airport LT asked her about her past relationship which she did not denied instead she pass the question back to him in order for her not to broadcast her past relationship in which LT has done to himself.

2. During the strike, LT says that they are not divorced instead they were on strike. It is true they were on strike but somehow it also means that they are on a cool off stage where his intentions was put on hold by Sora. If you look at LT while he was saying this he smiling but on that smile there was hurt.

3. If you look on Sora video letter to LT while inside the van her face seems sad and hurt. Hurt in a way that she realize how important was LT to her and after all those events he has done to her she still decided to put hold the real proposal. REGRETS can be shown to her face that time. Eventhough she won the award you can see the sadness on her eyes.

4. Sora went to America. We all know that she really wanted to go america to watch musicals but for me she seems that she needs a space to clear her mind after the Baeksang awards. ( I hope I'm not mistaken on the dates )

5. LT decided to go for gym even when he was busy. I felt during those times he felt insecured being rejected that he wants to be praised, aprreciated and admired by the opposite sex. Since he got rejected by Sora he wants to proved to her that " IT's your LOSS NOT MINE " principle that even girls who were rejected will do this kind of thing make themselves beautiful and sexy to the person who rejected them. After meeting Sora again, she told LT you came back a prized man and that boosted LT to be confident again.

6. LT tries to hold his feelings these times compared before. All of us notice the changes between the two and you can see the efforts done by Sora was doubled and LT holding his emotions with her. While Sora was interviewed on the background during LT birthday on Nami, she was already in tears and tried holding it back. Why Sora? do you regret losing him?

7. FIL told LT that Sora is the type who cannot able to express her true feelings and MIL told Sora that everything was coming out. Based on this I think Sora has told his parents the real story behind, that is the reason FIL tried explaining to LT Sora personality and in a way he spoke with him. I think he wants to tell him in indirect way that LT has to try it once again with her daughter and have patience with her.

Oh my Sorry for super long post. I justhad all this in my mind it may not be the same with your views but rationally speaking based on my experiences on relationship. I really felt that there was a real thing that happened but it never blossomed because of Sora. She has a lot of insecurities with her that she herself don't know how to handle it.

Hi Everyone..even if we are upset that there will be no DC tomorrow let's stay positive. I saw Viyra's post that they went camping..and my heart sank thinking they were cheated out of their home instead of looking at the positive that they went camping together. Actually out of many scenarios DC going camping wasn't one I imagined or would have wanted. But again the point is they were together Wednesday. Our hearts will sink many times in the upcoming months..when Leeteuk enlists,when there will be no more WGM with the DC.

There will be a withdrawl from it which would have been worse if we had the luxury of watching them every week. In a way it's good that we were weaned off the couple due to the strike,olympics and now who knows why(propbably the Eunjung issue)...Our love for the couple is so strong that all these set backs while upsetting don't take away our hope and love for this couple.

Here are some pics of Leeteuk at the KBS building:

He looks happy so we should be happy...I'm hoping we don't need to rely on WGM and can see them outside of the show together

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/08/10/120810-leeteuk-at-kbs-building-8p/

Credit:@teukiebiased
Reupload & Posted by: Destinyhae (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com

@ shymaldita28:
I hope your analysis is open for discussion. If not, I apologize and please disregard this post. Thank you. 
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with your analysis. There are two reasons why I disagree: 1. Leeteuk's insecurity, and 2. Sora's interviews during their recording absences.
Remember, the last meeting that Leeteuk has with Sora was when they were doing the questioning session at their home. Leeteuk specifically asked Sora about skinship. When Sora asked him is he a Ferrari and claims she is a bumper car, Leeteuk asked her does she dislike their skinship. That is a key point in this section of the conversation. I think, until then, Leeteuk still does not know whether Sora likes him or not. In the fortune teller episode, Sora has said that she will kiss the man she felt "that he is her man." Leeteuk immediately asked her "you don't feel like that for me" (something like that), and he was disappointed when he asked her that question until she answered him that she does. But then, he still feels insecure because he follows the question with another question which was "but what...(when Sora hesitated to tell him that they are filming right now and that is why she didn't want to kiss him)."
The main reason why I refer back to the fortune teller episode is because it is important point to the questioning and answering section. The same insecurity is there when Leeteuk posed the skinship to Sora. Leeteuk wants to go ahead with the kiss because he wants to feel like "Sora's man." He wants the confirmation that Sora does indeed like him enough. But the filming prior to the strike, he never got this confirmation. Let alone, he was disappointed when Sora said Jinwoon was nice to her, and even though she said she treats him as a younger brother, LT still feels insecure. With so many insecurity, I highly doubt Leeteuk would confess to Sora, especially when he doesn't know if she really likes him or not. 
I also think this is one of the reason why Leeteuk can't kiss Sora. He likes her, and he respects her. But also, he doesn't want Sora to kiss a man that she doesn't feel like "her man." When Sora said she will kiss the man who is her man, it is basically said she won't kiss him if she doesn't take the relationship seriously. Who can kiss her after such a strong statement? What if he is not who she likes...then what? For Leeteuk, the kiss is a strong confirmation for him to proceed. 
As for Sora's case, it is clear that Sora is very true and honest. She is also consistent, as she choose JB when she was asked to choose between Jinwoon and JB, and she said that she choose JB because a person has to be consistent. If Sora rejected LT, then Sora's interviews must indicates she is a hypocrite because in her interviews she said that she hasn't seen LT since the strike, and she said LT is her ideal. I think, most of us will agree that Sora isn't a hypocrite, nor would she make such comments just for the sake of publicity. 
That is why I think the both of them never did meet up during the strike nor do I think LT confessed to Sora. 
As for Leeteuk's sudden withdraw, it all goes back to his insecurity and Sora's lack of expression. Sora never gave him the confirmation that he needed...hence he has to put a stop to his pursuit during the strike. However, I think him, nor anyone of us, would have expected that such a long strike to occur, nor did he suspects that the rumor of MBC cancelling WGM will surface. And them MBC did the unthinkable but replacing WGM with Music Lyric (I think...that was the name). For Leeteuk, WGM was the only way he can openly date, pursue, and get confirmation about their relationship from Sora. With the means taken away from him, he probably felt that it was a relationship that isn't meant to be, hence his sudden withdraw from Sora and all the polite messages that he started to send to Sora. Remember, Sora hasn't given him any confirmation that she like him.
I think everyone will agree that Nami Island trip is the turning point in their relationship. LT, as far as I remember, never said "I love you" (Saranghe...sorry for the misspelled) to Sora. He wrote it during the Christmas special, drew a heart on the fish tank, and send a video message in which he said it but not directly to her face. Nami island is when the both of them said "I love you" to each other, and it was also the time when Leeteuk got his confirmation...the kiss. With the kiss that Sora gave him and from her action after he came back (and I believe he watches their recording on Saturday), LT's insecurity is basically (almost) blown away, hence, he is more comfortable with Sora during their wedding shoot. However, he still can't kiss her yet because a kiss on the lips is different from a kiss on the cheek. 
As some of you have mentioned, the relationship between them has changed prior the strike and after the strike. There is a more serious undertone in their relationship after the strike. Sora is more open with her feelings, and LT is more serious and calm in regarding to their relationship. I am sure, the both of them have one thing hanging over their head during this whole time and that is LT's Strong Heart comment: he is seriously looking for a girlfriend. Sora might wonder is she the one, while LT might wonder is she the one...since you can't be in WGM if you already have a boyfriend or girlfriend already...and I highly doubt that anyone of them are cruel enough to lead the other party on when he or she has a boyfriend/girlfriend already. Hence that question is important. 
Once again...I am sorry for my long and insignificant rambling. Again...I am too lazy to check over what I wrote...so I apologize for any grammatical mistake I might have made. By the way....yes, I am disappointed that WGM is not broadcasting this week, but truthfully, as long as Sora and Leeteuk are recording and are able to see each other, the viewers can wait. At least they both get to interact...and that is good enough for me. Also...MBC, I will forgive you because I know what a tough position that you are in. Tara's situation is a sticky situation and no matter what decision MBC make, it will be offending a lot of people. Hence...they need time to think it through. Also, MBC has to consider Jangwoo's agency as well.  

0timelost said: @ shymaldita28:
I hope your analysis is open for discussion. If not, I apologize and please disregard this post. Thank you. 
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with your analysis. There are two reasons why I disagree: 1. Leeteuk's insecurity, and 2. Sora's interviews during their recording absences.
Remember, the last meeting that Leeteuk has with Sora was when they were doing the questioning session at their home. Leeteuk specifically asked Sora about skinship. When Sora asked him is he a Ferrari and claims she is a bumper car, Leeteuk asked her does she dislike their skinship. That is a key point in this section of the conversation. I think, until then, Leeteuk still does not know whether Sora likes him or not. In the fortune teller episode, Sora has said that she will kiss the man she felt "that he is her man." Leeteuk immediately asked her "you don't feel like that for me" (something like that), and he was disappointed when he asked her that question until she answered him that she does. But then, he still feels insecure because he follows the question with another question which was "but what...(when Sora hesitated to tell him that they are filming right now and that is why she didn't want to kiss him)."
The main reason why I refer back to the fortune teller episode is because it is important point to the questioning and answering section. The same insecurity is there when Leeteuk posed the skinship to Sora. Leeteuk wants to go ahead with the kiss because he wants to feel like "Sora's man." He wants the confirmation that Sora does indeed like him enough. But the filming prior to the strike, he never got this confirmation. Let alone, he was disappointed when Sora said Jinwoon was nice to her, and even though she said she treats him as a younger brother, LT still feels insecure. With so many insecurity, I highly doubt Leeteuk would confess to Sora, especially when he doesn't know if she really likes him or not. 
I also think this is one of the reason why Leeteuk can't kiss Sora. He likes her, and he respects her. But also, he doesn't want Sora to kiss a man that she doesn't feel like "her man." When Sora said she will kiss the man who is her man, it is basically said she won't kiss him if she doesn't take the relationship seriously. Who can kiss her after such a strong statement? What if he is not who she likes...then what? For Leeteuk, the kiss is a strong confirmation for him to proceed. 
As for Sora's case, it is clear that Sora is very true and honest. She is also consistent, as she choose JB when she was asked to choose between Jinwoon and JB, and she said that she choose JB because a person has to be consistent. If Sora rejected LT, then Sora's interviews must indicates she is a hypocrite because in her interviews she said that she hasn't seen LT since the strike, and she said LT is her ideal. I think, most of us will agree that Sora isn't a hypocrite, nor would she make such comments just for the sake of publicity. 
That is why I think the both of them never did meet up during the strike nor do I think LT confessed to Sora. 
As for Leeteuk's sudden withdraw, it all goes back to his insecurity and Sora's lack of expression. Sora never gave him the confirmation that he needed...hence he has to put a stop to his pursuit during the strike. However, I think him, nor anyone of us, would have expected that such a long strike to occur, nor did he suspects that the rumor of MBC cancelling WGM will surface. And them MBC did the unthinkable but replacing WGM with Music Lyric (I think...that was the name). For Leeteuk, WGM was the only way he can openly date, pursue, and get confirmation about their relationship from Sora. With the means taken away from him, he probably felt that it was a relationship that isn't meant to be, hence his sudden withdraw from Sora and all the polite messages that he started to send to Sora. Remember, Sora hasn't given him any confirmation that she like him.
I think everyone will agree that Nami Island trip is the turning point in their relationship. LT, as far as I remember, never said "I love you" (Saranghe...sorry for the misspelled) to Sora. He wrote it during the Christmas special, drew a heart on the fish tank, and send a video message in which he said it but not directly to her face. Nami island is when the both of them said "I love you" to each other, and it was also the time when Leeteuk got his confirmation...the kiss. With the kiss that Sora gave him and from her action after he came back (and I believe he watches their recording on Saturday), LT's insecurity is basically (almost) blown away, hence, he is more comfortable with Sora during their wedding shoot. However, he still can't kiss her yet because a kiss on the lips is different from a kiss on the cheek. 
As some of you have mentioned, the relationship between them has changed prior the strike and after the strike. There is a more serious undertone in their relationship after the strike. Sora is more open with her feelings, and LT is more serious and calm in regarding to their relationship. I am sure, the both of them have one thing hanging over their head during this whole time and that is LT's Strong Heart comment: he is seriously looking for a girlfriend. Sora might wonder is she the one, while LT might wonder is she the one...since you can't be in WGM if you already have a boyfriend or girlfriend already...and I highly doubt that anyone of them are cruel enough to lead the other party on when he or she has a boyfriend/girlfriend already. Hence that question is important. 
Once again...I am sorry for my long and insignificant rambling. Again...I am too lazy to check over what I wrote...so I apologize for any grammatical mistake I might have made. By the way....yes, I am disappointed that WGM is not broadcasting this week, but truthfully, as long as Sora and Leeteuk are recording and are able to see each other, the viewers can wait. At least they both get to interact...and that is good enough for me. Also...MBC, I will forgive you because I know what a tough position that you are in. Tara's situation is a sticky situation and no matter what decision MBC make, it will be offending a lot of people. Hence...they need time to think it through. Also, MBC has to consider Jangwoo's agency as well.  

Lots of tweets by Sora and leeteuk today:

Sora:[TWITTER] Kang Sora's twitter update:
Kang sora's tweet trans
ㅜㅜ first bronze medal! (in soccer) Wont be able to sleep today!! So proud!
@reveramess (trans by NKsubs)

@reveramess ㅜㅜ 사상첫 동메달! 잠도안올것같네요...!!! 너무 자랑스럽습니다ㅜㅜ

Credit:https://www.facebook.com/pages/WGM-Leeteuk-SJ-Kang-Sora/147643228664598?ref=stream

Guest lallinachan

@0timelost: I like to discuss these things^^
I almost agree with u (and since we will not have Teukso this week, I'll use my precious megabites to post here again, haha…sigh). Well then, my version is this:

- Teukie did not kiss Sora in the FT episode because he is insecure and Sora made him understand it was something serious for her to do (here I agree with u), but then she said he wanted to kiss him. That should have eased Teukie and make him go for it, she basically said she considered him her man, and wanted to kiss. Yet, we know by their behavior after that episode, that the kiss never happened. Why?
Again he showed his insecurities in their last episode before the strike, as you mentioned. Sora said he was too much like a Ferrari, but she said she likes to have skinship with him, and he was again reassured she was seeing him differently then other young men. So why? He must have watched when she said that she has thought to kiss him and was not against it. No matter what Sora's hints were, they still were not enough. You said it was because he was taken a little aback because she said she will kiss only a man that she feels is her man. Yet I think this is not the reason behind his restrain. She said she wanted to kiss him just few minutes later, and she made him quite happy when she said she feel he is her man. Basically in my opinion the problem was something else: he was insecure because he didn't know if the man Sora liked in him, was really him. It's a little complicated but I guess when u are filming a tv show u have to be sure to show only the better part of yourself, Teukie is a pro and knows the camera is always recording. Sora was really liking him as a whole? him not only as Park Jungsu, but also as a Park Jungsu who is conscious of his little fails (I don't know the right term for this). When he asked about fartings for example, I actually think it was not entirely a joke, even a normal thing as that was something he worried about, because it's not something u show on a tv-program were people should be romantic. I don't know If I am making myself clear… anyway I think his insecurity already before the strike were the ones a normal person would feel when he is really interested to have a real relationship with that person.
To conclude point 1, I want to say I disagree with u when u talked about "Sora's lack of expression". I've seen her giving lots of hints, especially in the latest episodes before the strike.

Now point 2: during the strike Sora kept giving hints about her interest in Teukie! it was Leeteuk silence that was worrying me more (till his twitter when he was very sad about the WGM closing). Actually I really was fearing that Sora said a bit too much when she said her parents though him to be the perfect son in law, and that she missed him, and that he changed her. Those were words no one could really think were nothing. And I agree with u, Sora is not an hypocrite. Yes, she might have not said directly to him something more strong, but she made it clear she liked him. Anyway I agree with u, maybe he wanted more confirmation, maybe as an idol he is used to girl confessing openly their feelings, but Sora had her insecurities too, of course.

I think, as janpyo said in her comment to episode 22, that Teukie was trying to not think about their possible relationship too much during the strike. He needed to let it go a bit, just to have his mind focused on his increasing work matters, and to salute his fans the best he could. That doesn't mean he let go of her… if he really wanted to, as I already said, he could have dropped the show, that would have been a clear sign he wanted to quit his pursuit. He just was very, very busy (if u have not watched Star Liife theater with super junior, then watch it^^ it may help to get an idea of how much their daily schedule is extreme). We know they kept messaging till march because Sora said he was helping her for DH2 and all those hints in the drama are really too much for me to think it was a coincidence… anyway Sora said in her interview that she called him politeteuk, and was concerned that when they could meet again he would "regress". Sora showed to know Teukie really well when WGM started again in june, and teukie saying easily he didn't know if he should have call her the day before makes me think he actually have called her before (probably very rarely). My point: teukie was waiting to meet her again, he had some unfinished business to clear with her (heheh!), but he had to put his head elsewhere to focus on other things. Anyway the strike must really have had an impact on him (and her of course) because their reactions became the opposite: Sora is the active/open one, while teukie is not active as before. As I said this can be interpreted in many ways, my guess is he was really surprised when seeing her again, he was very awkward and nervous, maybe scared. Since I believe he realized his feelings before the strike, I think he understood in that moment that they were not weakened by those 4 months. But he was probably even a little scared, he was not going to act as before without understanding if Sora was not giving him other good hints in the matter.

sorry for my blabbering, I blame MBC… huhuhu!
@witeku: *hugs*
FD *hugs*

Guest ASerEt

I think Teukie's insecurity and Doubtness for Sora's feeling is becoz until now, he don't know whether Sora really likes him or she did all those touching things is just becoz she don't wanna owe him anything. Coz in Sora's bg interviews she always say Teukie did toouch for her and she can never return him the same and equally and she felt its not fair for him as he had done too much for her...
So as a guy, Teukie might have this thinking that Sora doesn't really like him but she is just trying to return him as much as she can coz she don't wanna owe him... And he kept telling her she shouldn't feel Dat way and she should just take and not give. But our nice and kind Sora don't think this way... Sigh...
Personally I think one can never balance in a relationship. Maybe Sora isnt experience in courtship and shes too nice already. Too nice that Teukie don't feel it's love and it's only a nice way in return...
Anyway, I think these two really thinks too much! If it's only for show then why should they consider so much? Really funny.. So I think they must be taking this show too seriously esp Teukie! I'm sure he's falling hard for Sora and he respected her. Luckily Sora kissed him on his cheek and hopefully our groom got his assurance.

Guest ASerEt

Credits to Sup3rjunior.com 120811 Leeteuk Twitter Update: I wanted to watch soccer.. I wanted to watch soccer..I just closed my eyes for a while…Now just woke up…Screwed…ㅠㅠ Source: @special1004 Translated at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by: reneee Maybe Teukie was replying to wat Sora tweet previously? Lol delusion mode on.., sorry

@shymaldita and @Otimelost, thanks for a wonderful discussion and i hope you do not mind if i join your conversation. 
I have been very vocal about the big difference in their attitudes before and after the strike, with what i felt like an almost reversal of feelings between them....Sora becoming more aggressive and Teukie becoming timid ....I have always felt that Sora was really difficult to read the first part of their interactions despite the events that were presented to her by Teukie ...but then who can blame her? she is young, inexperienced in serious relationship it seems and probably unsure whether what she was feeling was part of the show and part of her ability to act something she was asked to do.As a woman , i can not blame her for being cautious and wanting to be sure about her true feelings because first you do not want to hurt and lead someone on...and second the fact that she did not have any serious relationships with up to that time meant how much she values relationships and what it means in her life. It is true that there are times when I can not help but notice that Sora gives hints about how she likes Teukie in a subtle way  during their simple conversations....but i don't think it was direct enough for him to consider them as significant signs that she felt something for him. It also did not help that she got busy with her drama, and therefore did not really have time to ponder or think about her feelings at those times since she barely have time to sleep.  @lallinachan, you are right...being an idol...he is probably being used to having girls throw themselves at him and be aggressive in their pursuit of him that he can not equate Sora's hints as serious ones. Perhaps this is where her dad's observation comes in....that Sora is much like him in looks and in the way in which they both have a hard time expressing how they really feel. I think this was specially true before the strike.

Teukie on the other hand, has always been known to those who know him as easy to fall and he falls hard....and has had a few relationships and experiences when it comes to women.. He seems bent to make Sora fall for him...therefore he did everything he wanted to do to his previous girlfriend to impress them and make them love him more but can not do so openly before. Let us admit that men tend to be the provider of the relationship....and therefore they always want to feel like they are the giver..
I agree that Teukie left a very deep impression not just to Sora but most of the viewers as well about his feelings for her. Why did you think he got flak when he said Lee Min jung is his ideal woman?  Teukie made Sora and the viewers  feel like he is in love if not falling in love with her...and I honestly  think he did even before the strike....if you watch the SH episode with Jinwoon  as a guest,  Jinwoon was asked who will he choose between Sora and Lee Min Jung, i saw the uneasiness on Teukies part and the glance Lee Seungi gave him as if  worried about him...and he was really awkward during that part. Why will he be when he, a seasoned variety star and good host who can do and say anything for laugh ...why will he act that way if it was not something that is affecting him emotionally?

The question as to why he can not seem to act on it....he is all talk but no action.....what is the real cause? And this is where we all agree on....he is INSECURE. For as much as he is a hallyu star....a well known idol....a leader for his group who can speak in their behalf with confidence....as Park Jung Su, the man...he is simply a guy who is not sure of  himself...of what he can offer to the person he loves...and it does not help that he is too painfully aware of the difficulties that relationship  failures can bring in and the toll it will take not just for him but for Sora as well. It does not help also that she came at the wrong time....when he is painfully aware that he has to leave for the military, that his idol days will be on hold for the next couple of years and it must have tortured him just thinking about all the if's running through his head. For as funny as he is on TV...he is a sensitive, soulful person and sometimes my heart just bleeds for him...thinking about how he must be agonizing about  the different decisions he has to make for himself and for those who mean everything to him.

As for the much talked about jealousy with Sungmin, we must take into account that Sungmin is a brother he loves who knows him intimately....and that is the very reason why he is able to directly address his jealousy towards him , because he knows that whatever he says in jest during those  pits of jealousies...will be understood by Sungmin and will not be taken against him. I do not think that we can say the same about Jinwoon or JB as evidenced by him refusing to address Jinwoon with a video message on one of the episodes before the strike. In fairness to Sora, I do not think that he told Sungmin about how he felt about Teukie before the strike....if there really is a communication between them...i would think that it would be more Sora asking Sungmin advise on how he can understand Teukie better and crack the wall that seems to have been built between them during the strike.

But now that the strike is over and our ship has continued, it is quite clear that Sora was able to sort out how she felt, that she missed him and developed strong feelings for him. She is so honest and straightforward  about that. She may have felt a certain burden about being a receiver in this relationship early on but now I think they are of equal footing and that burden has been lifted. As for Teukie, all the evidences point to the fact that finally his mind gave in to his heart, and that maybe he decided that all the perceived heartaches and pain in the future is worth it , if it meant having Sora in his life. At least that is how I view them now. @0timelost, you are right...as long as they are doing their recording and interacting and spending quality time together I really should not worry....but sometimes the silly, selfish part of me just wants to see their interaction badly so i can share in their happiness as well....but you are right....such time can wait and i look forward to it.

FD's FIGHTING!