[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest robinblue91

@lennycsn: the news is all over twitter too! and even though there is still no confirmation from SM or teuk itself! 
Even though elf fandoms are incredibly reliable sources themselves...and teuk tweets from some days n even cyworld background *ah*but all we can do is wait for confirmation! *SIgh*

On a lighter note! rather then V-pose today teuk did a finger kiss on Inkigayo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGkYoxkPKsw&feature=g-u-u

*edit*
635611674.jpg?key=7501200
Credit: as in picture!

robinblue91 said: @lennycsn: the news is all over twitter too! and even though there is still no confirmation from SM or teuk itself! 
Even though elf fandoms are incredibly reliable sources themselves...and teuk tweets from some days n even cyworld background *ah*but all we can do is wait for confirmation! *SIgh*

On a lighter note! rather then V-pose today teuk did a finger kiss on Inkigayo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGkYoxkPKsw&feature=g-u-u

*edit*
635611674.jpg?key=7501200
Credit: as in picture!

Bonjour a tous, Good morning, 
J'ai trouvé ça sur facebook concernant le cyworld de Teukie : 
I found it on facebook, to concern the cyworld of teukie : 
187843_147643228664598_2123021731_q.jpg

WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora
‎[CYWORLD] update:
Translation for wording at the bottom of Leeteuk CYWORLD update:-

As I live away from people in the country, even when I want to meet/miss someone I couldn’t get to meet any, there will be times even when I want to hear from someone but I couldn’t get to hear any… Even though if my life is buried in the darkness, even that, I will restrain myself rather than falling hard with mourning & grievance, I want to fall a bit more awesomely and I choose to fly higher. I swear I’ll show you! The victory would eventually be mine…

Hangul caption:- 

사람이 살다보면 나라에 떨어져 보고 싶어도 아무 것도 보이지 않고, 듣고 싶어도 아무 것도 들리지 않을 때가 있어… 비록 내 삶이 암흑에 묻혀 나를 구속할지라도 넘어져서 자신만 한탄하기보다는 좀 더 멋지게 넘어져서 더 높게 날아가는 방법을 택할거야... 보여주고 말겠어! 결국 승리는 나의 것이니까…

(Note: Sorry if it's not translated perfectly by me.And for the Hangul caption, I tried my best to extract it since it's a bit blurry. Hopefully I got it right)

Cr: Leeteuk Cyworld trans by : Hiedi (@nhb19)

Leader T.T .. We will always waiting for you..

-Uwie-
418541_319447161484203_14909510_n.jpg

Guest lennycsn

Thank you @at15 for your effort to paste the info here in this thread.

let me add this for you

the above source cr to : wgm leeteuk kangsora FB

translation cr to: @heidi

Guest mywebfoot

OMG, Park Jungsu! Ya big flirt. First a V sign that's an invitation to smooch, and now the actual smoochies?

Dearest FDs you heard it from me first: The first kiss has already happened. Off-screen. The next filming after this date, I believe we're going to see them being super comfortable with each other, especially physically.

If the enlistment news is true, which I think it is, given his cyworld change, then Teukie and Sora will be in a hurry, and barriers that seemed important will become less significant.

*packs up crystal ball and walks away whistling*

Guest iuryuu

2q3ndwz.jpg

62q3ndwz.jpg' alt='2q3ndwz.jpg'>2q3ndwz.jpg' alt='2q3ndwz.jpg'>a%3E

I just found this picture in SMTOWN Facebook. Seem our prince made a lot of V sign lately :)>-  He also wearing vest without shirt it make his muscle exposed obviously. isnt that for sexy look?  kkk :P

i hope our aegi gunju nim see that!

Guest lennycsn

mywebfoot said: OMG, Park Jungsu! Ya big flirt. First a V sign that's an invitation to smooch, and now the actual smoochies?

Dearest FDs you heard it from me first: The first kiss has already happened. Off-screen. The next filming after this date, I believe we're going to see them being super comfortable with each other, especially physically.

If the enlistment news is true, which I think it is, given his cyworld change, then Teukie and Sora will be in a hurry, and barriers that seemed important will become less significant.

mywebfoot said: OMG, Park Jungsu! Ya big flirt. First a V sign that's an invitation to smooch, and now the actual smoochies?

atl5 said: Bonjour a tous, Good morning, 
J'ai trouvé ça sur facebook concernant le cyworld de Teukie : 
I found it on facebook, to concern the cyworld of teukie : 
187843_147643228664598_2123021731_q.jpg

WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora
‎[CYWORLD] update:
Translation for wording at the bottom of Leeteuk CYWORLD update:-

As I live away from people in the country, even when I want to meet/miss someone I couldn’t get to meet any, there will be times even when I want to hear from someone but I couldn’t get to hear any… Even though if my life is buried in the darkness, even that, I will restrain myself rather than falling hard with mourning & grievance, I want to fall a bit more awesomely and I choose to fly higher. I swear I’ll show you! The victory would eventually be mine…

Hangul caption:- 

사람이 살다보면 나라에 떨어져 보고 싶어도 아무 것도 보이지 않고, 듣고 싶어도 아무 것도 들리지 않을 때가 있어… 비록 내 삶이 암흑에 묻혀 나를 구속할지라도 넘어져서 자신만 한탄하기보다는 좀 더 멋지게 넘어져서 더 높게 날아가는 방법을 택할거야... 보여주고 말겠어! 결국 승리는 나의 것이니까…

(Note: Sorry if it's not translated perfectly by me.And for the Hangul caption, I tried my best to extract it since it's a bit blurry. Hopefully I got it right)

Cr: Leeteuk Cyworld trans by : Hiedi (@nhb19)

Leader T.T .. We will always waiting for you..

-Uwie-
418541_319447161484203_14909510_n.jpg

Guest mywebfoot

shymaldita28 said: mywebfoot said: OMG, Park Jungsu! Ya big flirt. First a V sign that's an invitation to smooch, and now the actual smoochies?

I find Leeteuk cyworld thoughts become more bolder and he become a strong person with a positive attitued on his mind compared before during the strike he seems down and afraid to face his enlistment but these days. I myself was happy to know that he becomes a positive person. Do you think it is also influenced by Sora's father. Eversince he met them he becomes more positive even in his twitter when people started to bash him about the SJ interview of his crying he gets mad but at the end he becomes positive with it and now even his cyworld becomes positive as well. Getting positive from someone??Knowing Sora who always make sure that Lt wil always be fine. 

Didn't Sora say LeeTeuk won't want the first kiss to happen in a photoshoot?  And didn't LeeTeuk complain to the photographer there are too many people around when he was told to kiss Sora in the lips?  Inasmuch as we all wanted to see them do their first kiss on the screen, I doubt it will happen - although they almost did at the last scene of the wedding photoshoot; you can tell LeeTeuk's head was angled and his facial expression was serious.  Like what MC MiSun said, LT wants their first kiss to be precious!

That is one thing I admire most about LeeTeuk/Park JungSoo; he may be all talk about skinship or kissing but I can tell he won't be able to do it - not in front of many people.  Not that he don't like Sora but he respects Sora.  I believe in the beginning, he wanted so much to kiss her or her to kiss him as a sign of her acceptance of him or making sure he is not the only one feeling the attraction.  In the FT episode, he mentioned wanting to kiss but when he got those 'noona' responses from her (i.e., wanting to kiss someone she feels he is her man, the man he loves, the man who is hers), he felt rejected but wouldn't back off so quick; followed up with a 'so all these times you still don't feel that way towards me' statement.  When Sora said 'she actually does', he wants her to prove it - indirectly saying 'let's kiss if you feel that way towards me'.  But the 'noona' attitude ruled - "we're in front of a camera" - which to her means, she won't do it for the sake of the show.  To me, the reason he keeps mentioning about skinship is to get assurance from Sora she is still okay for him to be around her.  So that nagging question again - 'do you really not want to kiss me?"  When Sora said 'no', she wants to kiss him too, he was happy - the insecure husband was happy that time.

In epi. 21, he mentioned about kissing again, and asked Sora if she is into it and if they will be able to do it if they constantly see each other.  Sora said 'yes' and that she also likes it if their 'flesh' touch (LT felt shy on this statement - I have a naughty interpretation of this too).

Regarding LT enlistment - they do get confirmation but if he has a packed schedule, they might postpone it.  This is what JaeJoong of JYJ did when he got confirmation while doing world tour.  I would like to say I am ready for their departure from WGM but at the same time, I am feeling lonely - already. 

BTW - the turning point of their relationship??  I would agree it was the trip to Nami Island - after the kiss - when they were having wine.  We all know how the scenes were reversed, right?  The word 'ssi' from addressing Sora was completely gone - and all we see is a trace of happiness on LT's face.  That surprise kiss answered his questions:  Sora would kiss the man she loves, her man, her own. It also answered the question he asked ShinDong in episode 8 - if he is the only one feeling what he is feeling being around Kang Sora.  Yes LeeTeuk-ssi , we FDs believe your baby princess likes you too - or maybe even love you now.

I want to say some more but I have to get out of the house - the heat in Los Angeles is too much to bear!!

@viyra, your post about sora's 'noona' attitude makes me delusional. Leeteuk did says to his FIL that sometimes he thinks sora's like a noona to him. Matured thinking. Which makes me think that they've talk about serious matters in private, don't you think so? I wonder what's that 'serious' matter is ^^

Ahh.. Monday blues! Can't we skip weekdays this week and goes to weekend straightaway? The waits is killing me T_T

Anneyong FDs! Gonna be in lurkers mode again in few days :D

Guest lennycsn

Same here @witeku. the more the ep delayed the more restless i am. i rewatch all episodes first the chi subbed then eng subbed. Last resort, i went to other forum to seek more info. to my surprise, other forum like baidu has the same thought and speculation as we did here in soompi including the v sign and smooch gestures despite different language and countries. they also did the fanfic, fanvid, calendar etc. in other words, teukso craze is universal!

btw @witeku did you make some changes in your previous fanfic chapters? i noted your highlighted some phrases and para. i presume you did.

@viyra the reason why i said the kiss may happen on screen because of the wish coupon and sora's saying "something strong will happen" in last ep. assuming they didnt lost theit house for betting, teukie may demand for it. of course, in my wish list it will never happen that way because they are pressured by terms and conditions. it would be nice to see them kiss naturally. And of course, no woman like their house taken away that way. i finally understood why eunjung was so mad when they lose their house. the sense of security was taken away even just being in a virtual marriage! Same goes to Sora.

and of course i wish their first kiss is off screen. The way teukie gave his flying kiss on national tv is so specific targetted at someone that his eyes show it. however, that move "kills" so many women including me. hehehe...it was a mix feeling knowing that he is someone's "husband". anyway, after he did that smooch on his fingers, his eyes and expression changed to professional singer as @mywebfoot rightly pointed that out. Sorry for rambling. in other words, that was PJS who did it not Leeteuk. if PJS did it so boldly then the chances for their first kiss has already taken placed.

Guest k_craze

So much happiness over the flying kiss cum V sign :)

The one thing missing lately from our groom was his depressing tweets, now his tweets are so much more positive and less lonely.

I'm not one into horoscope but lately find this website about love compatibility and can't help find it so accurate in decribing our DC.  Just a fun read for a Monday blue.

Cancer Man and Aquarius Woman Love Compatibility

Air and Water mix to give a challenging combination of Aquarius and Cancer. The styles and needs in love of both the Zodiac Signs tend to be at odds with one another. The Cancer wants a relationship that is very personal and committed, while the Aquarius is more inclined to look for a classic friendship in any love relationship.

A Cancer man is very dependable man with strong intellect and tender heart. He is attached to the quintessential family life and does not have any qualms in experiencing the wide array of emotions. He is highly imaginative and extremely determinant to change those dreams to reality. He is always on lookout for a partner who would resemble his mother in terms of the perfection exuded by her. In love with an Aquarius woman, he enjoys her friendly nature and provides her with long term happiness and security.

An Aquarius woman is very friendly in nature with transparency in her attitude. She hates diplomacy and is never mean in her approach. She does not like to display her compassionate nature easily to people instead she likes to shower most of her empathy on serious causes. In relationship with a Cancer man, she enjoys his fascinating dream world and even love to be a part of it as she herself is a wool-gatherer. But her less sympathetic behavior can make the Cancer man feel insecure at some part in the relationship which may in turn make him cold and unconcerned. (probably the reason why LT was cold when he first returned)

The Aquarius female can prove to be a strange concoction with the Cancer man as both of them have different aspirations in life. She is one of those rare people who would help him to discover many new facets about himself that he was not initially aware of. She makes several attempts to convince him to let go of his immense attachment towards memories of the past and discover new enthusiasm in life. There is a strong attraction as both of them have different or rather opposite interests. She loves freedom whereas he is purely in love with materialistic things. She keeps on searching for new things in life while bound to his cautious nature; he takes every step carefully. But he is completely in awe of her spontaneous nature as he himself abhors monotony in life.

The Cancer man always gives a special treatment to his Aquarius woman. The sense of humor exuded by him proves to be very gracious for their relationship. He provides her with a protective and concerning love with lots of wise advice which can safe her from unwanted troubles. But his act of convincing her to do things in an appropriate way might not go down well with the Aquarius female, as she does not like to follow someone else’s instructions.

As the naughty Aquarius woman and jolly Cancer man decide to walk hand in hand for life time, they create an aura of happiness around them. Their smiles are more quixotic and their words are more loving for each other with every passing day. He now understands how to give up with the past and look around for new horizon with his lady love and she now gets to value love more than even, understanding the tender and soothing effects of it. The humors of Cancer male fills their life with rejoicing moments to be cherished forever and she always brings about freshness to their unison with lots of fun and frolic to be admired throughout. Their romance is natural with all the smoothness of Air and coolness of Water. They now accept their differences to complete their existence and enjoy their togetherness with such passion that even angels envy their devotion and love. (Don't you find that this is what happen to our DC now)

When the elements of Air and Water come in physical contact with each other it can be either very smooth or dreamy depending upon the approach of both the Aquarius woman and Cancer man. While he takes physical intimacy as most important part of the relationship, she finds it funny in the beginning. For making their romance a real passion, they both need to be emotionally very close and open with each other. The Cancer man with his loving attitude and tender touch makes her realize that sex is a necessary ingredient for the success of a relationship. As she understands his touch and understands love making, she begin to enjoy the joys of their physical life by completely surrendering herself in arms of her Cancer male assuring him of her love and loyalty. The natural urge of closeness displayed by him serves as an icing on the cake making their physical expression more passionate and fulfilling. Since both of them have an excellent power of imagination, they have a fervent rendezvous through lovemaking.

To gain harmony in the relationship of Cancer man and Aquarius woman is some what tough but not too difficult either. There are a lot of things that they both appreciate in each other. He loves friendliness and originality of his Aquarius lady but her absentmindedness and easy approach to romantic relationship makes him sad. Also she esteems the determination and cautious nature of her Cancer man but she hates the way he clings on past. To make the relationship better, she should respect the fact that he is a private person and she should give him sufficient space and try not to encroach in his dream world. While he needs to understand that it is futile to trap her with rules, as she is quite confident about her decision making ability.

cr: http://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/cancer-man-aquarius-woman/ 

The wish coupon exclusively for LeeTeuk's use just won't leave my mind nowadays, especially seeing how comfortable they have become with each other lately.  They have become not just comfortable but bolder.  And my admiration for Sora as a very down-to-earth woman is just getting wider.  I can understand LeeTeuk washing her feet and massaging it while soaked in the water - but Sora just picked up LeeTeuk's foot and gave it a good rub!  Didn't they just got home that night?  I can never do that, I guess - and I haven't really - even with an ex!!  There are so many things everyone would love about Sora - that's why it is not only the SJ leader who has that special eyes for her but the brothers-in-law too.  I remember in episode 10 when the brothers were bugging her to give LT another back hug and KyuHyun was supposed to show her how to do it; instead of having KH do it, she pushed him on the side and she did it.  She feels she owes not only LT a favor but his members too for the mission she gave them.

Now back to the 'special coupon wish'.  What do you think LT's wish would be?  I said I will never reveal mine but I guess I will have to share it.  What I wanted is proof of Sora's statement that 'she will grant LT's wish and won't regret it".  And the way things are right now, my wish could have come true already.

@witeku - aren't you glad it's already Monday where you are?  I'm still counting hours for Monday to come!

@lennycsn most of my earlier fanfic I've done it in words first and then paste to my blow but I'm not sure why they highlighted it in white. You can ignore it actually.

@viyra, I just wish monday don't come. Haha ^^

k_craze said:

So much happiness over the flying kiss cum V sign :)

The one thing missing lately from our groom was his depressing tweets, now his tweets are so much more positive and less lonely.

I'm not one into horoscope but lately find this website about love compatibility and can't help find it so accurate in decribing our DC.  Just a fun read for a Monday blue.

Cancer Man and Aquarius Woman Love Compatibility

Air and Water mix to give a challenging combination of Aquarius and Cancer. The styles and needs in love of both the Zodiac Signs tend to be at odds with one another. The Cancer wants a relationship that is very personal and committed, while the Aquarius is more inclined to look for a classic friendship in any love relationship.

A Cancer man is very dependable man with strong intellect and tender heart. He is attached to the quintessential family life and does not have any qualms in experiencing the wide array of emotions. He is highly imaginative and extremely determinant to change those dreams to reality. He is always on lookout for a partner who would resemble his mother in terms of the perfection exuded by her. In love with an Aquarius woman, he enjoys her friendly nature and provides her with long term happiness and security.

An Aquarius woman is very friendly in nature with transparency in her attitude. She hates diplomacy and is never mean in her approach. She does not like to display her compassionate nature easily to people instead she likes to shower most of her empathy on serious causes. In relationship with a Cancer man, she enjoys his fascinating dream world and even love to be a part of it as she herself is a wool-gatherer. But her less sympathetic behavior can make the Cancer man feel insecure at some part in the relationship which may in turn make him cold and unconcerned. (probably the reason why LT was cold when he first returned)

The Aquarius female can prove to be a strange concoction with the Cancer man as both of them have different aspirations in life. She is one of those rare people who would help him to discover many new facets about himself that he was not initially aware of. She makes several attempts to convince him to let go of his immense attachment towards memories of the past and discover new enthusiasm in life. There is a strong attraction as both of them have different or rather opposite interests. She loves freedom whereas he is purely in love with materialistic things. She keeps on searching for new things in life while bound to his cautious nature; he takes every step carefully. But he is completely in awe of her spontaneous nature as he himself abhors monotony in life.

The Cancer man always gives a special treatment to his Aquarius woman. The sense of humor exuded by him proves to be very gracious for their relationship. He provides her with a protective and concerning love with lots of wise advice which can safe her from unwanted troubles. But his act of convincing her to do things in an appropriate way might not go down well with the Aquarius female, as she does not like to follow someone else’s instructions.

As the naughty Aquarius woman and jolly Cancer man decide to walk hand in hand for life time, they create an aura of happiness around them. Their smiles are more quixotic and their words are more loving for each other with every passing day. He now understands how to give up with the past and look around for new horizon with his lady love and she now gets to value love more than even, understanding the tender and soothing effects of it. The humors of Cancer male fills their life with rejoicing moments to be cherished forever and she always brings about freshness to their unison with lots of fun and frolic to be admired throughout. Their romance is natural with all the smoothness of Air and coolness of Water. They now accept their differences to complete their existence and enjoy their togetherness with such passion that even angels envy their devotion and love. (Don't you find that this is what happen to our DC now)

When the elements of Air and Water come in physical contact with each other it can be either very smooth or dreamy depending upon the approach of both the Aquarius woman and Cancer man. While he takes physical intimacy as most important part of the relationship, she finds it funny in the beginning. For making their romance a real passion, they both need to be emotionally very close and open with each other. The Cancer man with his loving attitude and tender touch makes her realize that sex is a necessary ingredient for the success of a relationship. As she understands his touch and understands love making, she begin to enjoy the joys of their physical life by completely surrendering herself in arms of her Cancer male assuring him of her love and loyalty. The natural urge of closeness displayed by him serves as an icing on the cake making their physical expression more passionate and fulfilling. Since both of them have an excellent power of imagination, they have a fervent rendezvous through lovemaking.

To gain harmony in the relationship of Cancer man and Aquarius woman is some what tough but not too difficult either. There are a lot of things that they both appreciate in each other. He loves friendliness and originality of his Aquarius lady but her absentmindedness and easy approach to romantic relationship makes him sad. Also she esteems the determination and cautious nature of her Cancer man but she hates the way he clings on past. To make the relationship better, she should respect the fact that he is a private person and she should give him sufficient space and try not to encroach in his dream world. While he needs to understand that it is futile to trap her with rules, as she is quite confident about her decision making ability.

cr: http://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/cancer-man-aquarius-woman/