[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

I AM SO PISSED WITH MBC!!!!!!!!

I was busy with stuff n did not check in to forum, thinking that there is Dimple today, I live streamed n waited and wondering why music core is showing for so long, only to find out here that IT WAS CANCELLED AGAIN and for what reason! Damn it! €¥?><|>..,#}€¥@

i think i will wait for the official announcement from Lee Teuk or SM about his enlistment rather than torture myself with some unverified information.whatever it is...this house is ready...if ever what his enlistment will signal is the freedom for both of them to see each other more often and cultivate a  stronger and healthier relationship.FD's Fighting!

Guest ice308

I was able to watch SuJu's performance today thru youtube before coming here and I also saw LT's V sign and had to re-watch it again just to be sure.. I hope it's for Sora considering they just met this week.. Maybe they did the same mission. :D

Guest lallinachan

... I feel so sad right now... the only thing that keeps me up is the thought they are probably going to meet in private before Teukie leaves... and if Teukie will be a assigned to public service, maybe they'll be able to keep meeting...
FD, let's be strong, we knew this day would come
MBC you stole a lot of DC moments till the end, this last month was precious for them!....sigh

So sad my heart was about to explode with happiness seeing Leeteuk made a V sign but seeing Taeyeon doing the V sign on the same program makes my heart ache. I want Leeteuk and Sora to be for real but why my happiness becomes sadness seeing her picture.. Why can't I just be happy with the V sign of Leeteuk which seems like he just put it in the choreography of the SPY. Though it looks cute seeing him with this but my heart aches  :(

Guest iuryuu

anyonghasseo (is that correct?)
im FD from Indonesia. im still new here
im not ELF. i just found DC in WGM and start to love it. and start from there i search a lot about leeteuk. even about suju. i also learning about write in hangul (still not perfect ofcourse)
my friend told me theres no use love teukso too much. but deep inside my heart, still i love them. and after i found this site 2 days ago, and read about what you guys post i put my trust again to love teukso. i mean, all you guys really have a mind exactly like me. finally i found people who take teukso as serious case.
im sory about posting such an out-of-case comment. its my first time join forum in site. please guide me

Guest ice308

Tiffany did the V sign too, so no worries.. :D I hope MBC will air WGM next week.. 3weeks of DC diet is making me so hungry for them.. I also hope we get to confirm that they did the V mission again.. FDs, hope we'll also have a recent picture of Sora doing the same sign coz that would confirm it. :D

it is funny how there is this one person who keeps on barging here making her own delusions. 
FD's know that  the V sign has special meaning for Lee Teuk and Sora and that  was reinforced when Lee Tuk jealously  asked Sora why she made the V sign while waiting for the ride with her supposed first love.  Clearly , both of them view those signs as something important between them although it is a common sign that people make for poses and picture takings like me. If there is someone having delusions here it must be this person because she is making assumptions without any basis. What about Tiffany? She also did the V sign.Do you think it is also for her? Anyone can assume it is for someone, but history and events the precedes such signs places a special meaning to it.This  is the very reason why our tech savvy FD's  documented  a special double V sign video posted on you tube to mark the 300th day anniversary of our couple. Too bad you can not make such claim to back you up.
@lallinachan cheer up. No one can stop true love. Always believe in them ...and let us enjoy this journey with them...wherever it may lead us! 

Guest jesslynfeliciaa

@gdara123 well, tiffany also did the V-sign, does that make you think that he and tiffany is a couple? no right? beside, V-sign is sort of LT and SR's own special sign. Don't you see how LT asked SR why she did the V-sign on SR's childhood photo during ep 27?