[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@lbulkie totally agree with you....knowing his personality now and how hard he takes "other men" as possible rivals for Sora, i can understand now where his decision came from. If Sungmin , a brother he loves and knew for a long time can evoke such jealous tirade from him....speaks of how  hard it must have been  for him to see Soras' updates on her twitter having fun with her male castmates at the time of DH2 no matter how harmless and innocent it may have been on Sora's part. We must also remember, those where very uncertain times for both of them....and I have always felt that Teukie gave more of himself on the first part of this coupledom and in essence he probably felt he needed to take a hold of himself and control whatever it is he can control....ie....remove the constant source of anxiety....ie unfollow Sora. It hurt me at first....but now as i know more and understand better....i thought it was actually  a good decision for him. Like what @viyra said there are better , more private ways to get in touch and  cultivate a good relationship with,  without people speculating on what hidden message there is when they twit each other or not twit each other.
With regards  to that video of Sora riding a Ferrari with a guy and for some reason some people labeling it a date... honestly i  think we have to be broadminded enough to know that their  work requires them to meet and spend time with different people to entertain us.....and as such it really should not be given a wrong connotation for they both worked hard and sacrificed a lot to be where they are and it makes me sad when people try to make something out of nothing ....when all they do is act and interact the way they were instructed to as part of their jobs. Forgive me if I am getting too defensive here for Sora ....but she is a wonderful girl, a brilliant actress , seems to be a great daughter and from what i have seen so far has the makings of a near perfect partner for Teukie and we all know by now how much she tries to assure and reassure him about his place in her life.....i do not really think we have to give any meaning about this ....but  i agree with what @sqd66 said about how it must have given Sora an understandingof   how fast a Ferrari was and therefore she was able to compare Teukie to it and herself to a bumper car in the progress of their skinship.
@lennycsn, thanks for the translation and yes" wink, wink" i am thinking of the same thing.
@lallinachan...we miss your detective work...hope you are having a great time. Enjoy!
two more nights and I expect all our cheeks to ascend to heaven again!  FD's FIGHTING!

hi im new here.. i sooo love dimple couple hope they will end up with each other for real... so anticipating for this news "LT & KS real couple" hehehehehe 
;) where can i find this statements from them? pls send me link for this
[01072012] "My fantasy about marriage has been filled up by 120%"~ Baby Princess - Kang Sora 
[03072012]  -  "I believe that the phrase 'I love you' can make miracles happen" [11072012]  -  "Before i go to the army, i'd like to make a 100% girlfriend and then go... If she can wait for me, then within 5 years, i'llmarry her" ~ Prince - Park Jungsu

pls pls i want to see the link for this  :x

Guest lennycsn

tina222999 said: hi im new here.. i sooo love dimple couple hope they will end up with each other for real... so anticipating for this news "LT & KS real couple" hehehehehe 
;) where can i find this statements from them? pls send me link for this
[01072012] "My fantasy about marriage has been filled up by 120%"~ Baby Princess - Kang Sora 
[03072012]  -  "I believe that the phrase 'I love you' can make miracles happen" [11072012]  -  "Before i go to the army, i'd like to make a 100% girlfriend and then go... If she can wait for me, then within 5 years, i'llmarry her" ~ Prince - Park Jungsu

pls pls i want to see the link for this  :x

Guest janetv

s it one of d underwear Sora gave to Teuk...it seems it s, its Calvin Klien my bro got same color d pink stripe http://twitpic.com/ahaa7h

Pretty Noona said:

Yeah, I'm not that sort of person. Even when I was in my 20s, I had never even made a scrapbook for the stars I like unlike my older sister who made one of Andy Lau.  Btw, I am already 41, but keeping young at heart cause I need to have some conversation with my 15 year old daughter. I tried joing a fan club club once but usually will forget my username or password cause I hardly visit.  I think not just SJ, I think with any fanclub it can be rather tiring - you need to know their movements, research on their articles, and now with technology gifs, etc etc....Wow!  Just talking about all these made me tired.

Ok...I think that's about it.  I am in cloud 9 with LT's statement. Hoping some nice soul will quickly subbed that episode and shared link here.

As long as SR is in the acting or drama or movie industry, LT would have to deal with the expected - SR being around the opposite sex - a lot.  But LT had to deal with his promise to SR (in front of the FJs) that although there are things he might not want SR to do, he will take into consideration the image of SR - that she is an actress (my understanding of his statement in epi. 2)

One thing I noticed tho' , while SR was doing DH2, seems like LT didn't even watch the drama (epi. 21 he asked SR if her and JinWoon had a lot of scenes) and SR did not have any intimate scenes.  Quite surprising since she had done MVs that require her to kiss the partner in the MV.  Sora is aware LT is a very jealous guy - and he showed that streak on their first date, when he hanged around  her filming location, and just by watching a few minutes of her drama on TV.  Just like what I had previously mentioned, when LT goes away, I will keep a close look on SR activities because I might see some answers from her.

Any news on this Saturday's episode? 

Happy day everyone!!!

While watching the video letter of LT to Sora for her birthday I just saw him saying these words to her check 10:59 ( Our Sora ssi... Our Little Princess ) I can't help become delusional when I saw this word in the HARU lyrics My little girlfriend before this I want to be by your side  another  english translation ....I want to go everywhere and anywhere with you ma little girlfriend

Leeteuk used Little while greeting sora on her birthday and I can't help to be delusional on HARU lyrics.

http://youtu.be/czAnmCnYiUM

HARU engsub lyrics

Guest teuksoislove

waaaah!!! it's been a long time sincw my last post. i miss this thread very much! so many updates now. i cant keep up. hahaha. :)

nice to know that lurkers are coming out now. welcome, new FDs. :)

so many happenings around here. wow. from the intruders to a happy news that they are filming for a new ep. really, DAEBAK!

keep the updates coming, guys! :))

have to go back to studying now. -.-

annyeong~!

Guest xianlie90

Hi all~

First of all to answer @SG2511 about Sora's bracelet..
Yeah, the one she wear on her left hand is the one from leeteuk :)
but the one she wear on her right hand was from a sponsor (Mouche).
She wears it on WGM ep 24/25 backroom interview.
And actually she also wears some other accessories from this brand on that episode.
If you wanna take a look & visit the link, you may go page1 of this thread and search it under
"Miscellaneous" section (Episode24-25)

And guys, this isn't relate to WGM, but our baby princess Kang Sora will celebrate her 3rd Year Debut Anniversary this August 12!!

It'll be nice & great support for Sora, if you want to join the Twitter Trending Project on:

DATE: Sunday, 12 Augustus 2012
TIME: 12PM KST (Korean Standard Time)*
HASHTAG: #Sora3rdYearDebut

And please change your avatar(profile picture) with KangSora's picture on that day

For details, you may take a look from the notice at wgm leeteukandkangsora wordpress >>> HERE

*convert your timezone to KST at >>> Time Zone Converter

lallinachan said: atl5 said: Dernière nouvelle à confirmer : notre Teukie partirait pour l'armée le 13 septembre 2012, je viens de voir ça sur twitter : http://teukeyesabsarmsdimple.tumblr.com/post/28964285455/why-elf-chose-super-junior A confirmer par les ELF dés qu'elles seront au courant... J'espère sincèrement que notre Teukie dira la date de son départ aux ELF... Je rechercherais des nouvelles dans la journée... Vivement samedi.... bonne journée et prenez soin de vous ^_^
Last news (not sure) :  Teukie will leave for the army the September 13, 2012, I just saw this on twitter:  http://teukeyesabsarmsdimple.tumblr.com/post/28964285455/why-elf-chose-super-juniorRumor or real ? I sincerely hope that our Teukie tell the date of his departure to ELF ... I  look to news during the day ...Good day and take care of you ^ _ ^

Guest teuksoislove

lallinachan said:

atl5 said:

Dernière nouvelle à confirmer : notre Teukie partirait pour l'armée le 13 septembre 2012, je viens de voir ça sur twitter : http://teukeyesabsarmsdimple.tumblr.com/post/28964285455/why-elf-chose-super-junior A confirmer par les ELF dés qu'elles seront au courant... J'espère sincèrement que notre Teukie dira la date de son départ aux ELF... Je rechercherais des nouvelles dans la journée... Vivement samedi.... bonne journée et prenez soin de vous ^_^

Last news (not sure) :  Teukie will leave for the army the September 13, 2012, I just saw this on twitter:  http://teukeyesabsarmsdimple.tumblr.com/post/28964285455/why-elf-chose-super-juniorRumor or real ? I sincerely hope that our Teukie tell the date of his departure to ELF ... I  look to news during the day ...Good day and take care of you ^ _ ^

Hi FD! I'm here and I should not because I should keep my megabites for this week episode, haha! Anyway I knew it! Teukso had to film this wednesday of course! We had many investigation now to be right in our guess ;)

why aren't there more pictures of their filming? oh well, I'm asking too much^^

but what wrote atl5 is kinda unexpected! I really hope it's a rumor, and I want to believe so because it is not official. I really hope Teukso will have september too to be together!

ok, I'll go back into my night- vacation^^

I miss u all! I hope to read many of your comments this sunday (when the subbed episode will be out). Kisses!

Oh dear @lallinachan, I miss you. Hope you're having a great vacation there. I envy you! ;)

Anyway, with regards to teukie enlisment. Yesterday he was posting a tweet. I'm not sure but this is just an assumption, but it sounded like he's really leaving soon. I just hope 'soon' won't be september. Its too soon for everybody. Especially for Sora. They just reunite. :(

right! i hope its not too soon. but, we should get our hearts ready for that day. :(