[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lennycsn

luvallkorean said: Yes, @mywebfoot, 'FOREVER' is written with a 5 as in F5REVER. Many DC fans are speculating:

5 - stands for O-hyunsinmin [as what the fightning juniors call her]
REVER - represents Sora's twitter reveramess

So...F.5.R.E.V.E.Rmess

Thank you for the new fanfics, please keep them coming! Love them! Yes, I do agree that some closure is needed for their run on WGM. Let's see how things pan out in the next weeks leading to October.

For this ahjuma here, I hope in [my delusional mode] that Teukie will ask his fans to look after their first lady when he is away in army. That, to me, is a direct message to all that Sora's is his girlfriend. Hiaz, but in a off-delusional mode, I doubt he will give up his love for fan-dom. Well, no harm in dreaming!!

In the meantime, D-4 to DC day on Saturday! Have a good week in the meantime!

@mywebfoot - I don't want them to divorce but at the same time want them to end their virtual marriage so they can move on with the next segment - a real one!  BTW, saved your blog in my faves!

@bulkie - nice one!  I think our nampyeon hasn't learned (epi. 26 - club scene).  Every time he gets caught, he starts stammering.  And did anyone notice something about that conversation?  So, LeeTeuk-ssi, don't forget your wife has a good memory and is like carrying a tape recorder with her - she remembers every word you say - that's why she is suspicious of you!!

Guest lennycsn

@viyra @mywebfoot soory to burge in between your conversation. bout the LT's new body build up, it is not doubt that SR poked has increased him motivation. but whats started it is all because of actor Choi Min. Yeah...im surprised too to my own finding. Remember when LT got jealous and feel insecure by choi min's bod. The beautiful six packs that even got me drool. oh yeah...his broad shoulders..nice wings, that even got LT's attention. if thats is not enough, his height has threatened LT too. That has brought LT to have SR wrote 183cm during the zip wired registration. and choi min's height? :)) it is 184cm. oh yeah..LT remembered every single details and its all for sora that he did all these body built up thing. I think choi min has a bigger impact on him because it was his first 'enemy' encountered when he was pursuing sora and just got 'married' to her. oh yes...not forgetting that quick and surprise kiss as an answer to a love confession by sora to choi min in the drama which LT saw on TV. if you really rewatch from ep 1 until ep 22, LT has been hunting for sora's kiss for that reason. and the FT was not helping to decrease his desire. he did want sora to fall for him. its a competition only men know. it hit LT's pride thats he said he got married to sora and thats what matter. still...he wants remedy from sora. hahaha. i would recommend you guys to download angelsubs 'cause i saw many new lights from their translation as compared to kshownow subs.

Guest lennycsn

@lennycsn where I can get the angelsubs? Link please, I just watch it from kshownow..

thx

Thanks, kangsara for directing dee15 :)

@dee15 you can also find them in first page thread. there alot of goodies on the first page thread ever since our beloved project team revamp it. i believe they are still updating. so, feel free to go back to first page periodically. so far, if you ask me, it is among the most organized wgm info i have ever seen or read. when info all compiled together, read all news and other sections related to radio, cyworld etc, then digest and evaluate, you will know whether you are delusional or not. :-P

Hello FDs, i;ve been watching episode 27 again to fill in my free time tonight :POn the preview, somehow I think they are discussing about wedding ceremony when Sungmin came. Sora were mentioning about HUFF house (its kind of modern-country house concept). Don't you think so? Ahh... 3 days to go! I hope tomorrow we'll get some info from MC Jake ;)

Guest mywebfoot

@luvallkorean, @lennycsn that would be amazing! In another translation that line continues with a reference to holding hands in the first snow. That would be when they had dinner after the fortune teller. It was a cold night and the picture of the vehicle that LeeTeuk drew a happy face on shows a light dusting of snow that night. Quite a big coincidence to have the F5REVER reference and that in the same line? Only thing is I wonder how Hyukkie would know to write it...shrug, maybe Teuk told him.

@viyra, thanks, though I must warn you that Tumblr is full of Suju stuff! I have become quite the fan since I started researching Teukie.

@Lennycsn no problem, open discussion here.. You think it was her co-star that triggered the body building? When did Teukie tweet that he would start to build a body and showed an old pic of himself from that Bonamana era? .... I just checked. It was in March that he did this, during the strike. He said he would build up his body again after returning from France. This is what I was referring to. Http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/03/29/twitter-120325-28-leeteuk-twitter-updates

mywebfoot said: @luvallkorean, @lennycsn that would be amazing! In another translation that line continues with a reference to holding hands in the first snow. That would be when they had dinner after the fortune teller. It was a cold night and the picture of the vehicle that LeeTeuk drew a happy face on shows a light dusting of snow that night. Quite a big coincidence to have the F5REVER reference and that in the same line? Only thing is I wonder how Hyukkie would know to write it...shrug, maybe Teuk told him.

@viyra, thanks, though I must warn you that Tumblr is full of Suju stuff! I have become quite the fan since I started researching Teukie.

@Lennycsn no problem, open discussion here.. You think it was her co-star that triggered the body building? When did Teukie tweet that he would start to build a body and showed an old pic of himself from that Bonamana era? .... I just checked. It was in March that he did this, during the strike. He said he would build up his body again after returning from France. This is what I was referring to. Http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/03/29/twitter-120325-28-leeteuk-twitter-updates

mywebfoot said: @luvallkorean, @lennycsn that would be amazing! In another translation that line continues with a reference to holding hands in the first snow. That would be when they had dinner after the fortune teller. It was a cold night and the picture of the vehicle that LeeTeuk drew a happy face on shows a light dusting of snow that night. Quite a big coincidence to have the F5REVER reference and that in the same line? Only thing is I wonder how Hyukkie would know to write it...shrug, maybe Teuk told him.

@shymaldita, i'm answering on behalf of @mywebfoot. This is the fantaken picture of Leeteuk drawing smiley on a car after their date for ep 17.
488154427.jpg?key=480640
It relates to Only U lyrics which mentioned about holding hands during first snow if i'm not mistaken. Hope this helps

I just watched the link of angelsubs in episode 3 of our couple. While our Leeteuk is preparing for his piano I observed their conversation somehow will relate to his composition of ONLY YOU song.

While opening his composition book

LT : This is my composition book. If you saw my album I have did two songs. I'll show it to you in future.

( Full of pride, Personally participated in the album composing )

Sora : Can you sing it for me?

LT : The song is not done yet.

With these conversation I watched it means that LT was still on the process of composing his ONLY YOU. Therefore FD's were right all along that Sora is the inspiration of the song and he just dedicated it to elf in order to make it successful in the market. Now I'm not delsuional on this so for the rest of the readers who has doubt in song inspiration watch this LINK and check 19:43 - 19:56

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xn1x4m_engsub-111022-wgm-leeteuksora-couple-ep-3-angelsubs_shortfilms

By the way thank you for the trespassers in this thread you spice up our sweet thread. For 2 days it becomes SWEET and SPICY. Our thread becomes alive and readers started to come out and the oldies also came out eversince we got spices on this thread.

ONLY YOU inspired by Sora ( no more delusions )

I just listened to the SJ new song HARU and I found out it was composed by Donghae.  We all know that LT and Donghae is super closed to the point they both go to the gym and donghae always check leeteuk if he's home already. I was just thinking that Donghae composition might be inspired with our DC couple story, LT might have shared his feelings to him and he decided to compose a song ( OMO delusions start again ) I will put blue words on my opinion on this song.

HARU

This feeling is the first time baby
This love is the first time baby
The one that moves my heart is you
My love is for you
I just met you but I want to meet again
The only one who can be by my side
No matter who sees you they know it’s my beautiful my love my girlfriend, you
Even if I close my eyes I can find my one and only
I will protect you, baby

Your one day, my one day, because of each other every day can be beautiful
Don’t bring up breaking up, such hurtful words
Just stay by my side like this

When we love, when we kiss
This sweet feeling, your breathing that makes me even more nervous than cake
When we embrace each other to sleep
When we open our eyes in the morning
Your lying on my chest, whispering in my ear

You’ve accepted all I’ve prepared, time to give my all to you baby

Whether it’s me looking at you, you looking up at me, the you that holds my hand and comforts me
Wants to be face to face until our noses press together
No matter where we go I want to take you with me
My little girlfriend

before this I want to be by your side
To make you happy I want to run there any time
Every day every day
You and I are like scattered sesames sweet

Baby~

ALL OF YOU, FDs  ARE SOOOOO DELUSIONAL...THE MENTAL HOSPITAL WILL BE FULL IN NO TIME..... :-O
BUT, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!! THE BEST IN REBUTING EVERYTHING THE NAYSAYERS ARE SAYING, THE BEST IN FINDING CONNECTIONS AND INFORMATION AND JUST THE BEST FANGIRLS AROUND... ^:)^
NOT TO WORRY GIRLS, I'LL BE THE FIRST TO CHECK INTO THE MENTAL HOSPITAL... 2ND, ALL THE HOT BABE AHJUMMAS....  =))
HWAITING FDs...AWESOME CAMARADERIE!!!!    =D> :x

Sorry guys I found 1 more translation of HARU.

I’m feeling this for the first time baby
This kind of love is a first baby
The person that makes my heart rush
My love, who resembles me – it’s you

The more I see you, the more I miss you
The person who will only be by my side
My girlfriend, whom anyone can say is pretty
My love, who resembles me – it’s you

I can find you even with my eyes closed
The one and only in this world
I will protect you baby

* In your day, in my day, since we’re both there, everything is beautiful to me

When you and I are in love, when you and I kiss
This feeling is sweeter than cake,
The sound of your breath is so thrilling

When you and I hug and fall asleep, when you and I wake up together
You come into my arms and whisper in my ear

I’ll prepare everything for you, you just need to receive it
I will give you everything baby

* Repeat

You always lift your head to look up at me
I take my big hands and cup your cheeks and you freeze
I want to give you an Eskimo kiss
I want to go everywhere and anywhere with you ma little girlfriend
Before that, I’ll go next to you, I’ll run to you anytime as you please
Every day, I’ll pat you and caress you
You and me, we’ll have fun and be in love baby

The 2nd english translation I found more like our DC. I will just point out my interpretation of the song by stanza

1st stanza -  The person that makes my heart rush, my love who resembles me is you. I remember LT & Sora said to the pictures broung by dongahe in his visit that they resemble each other on the pictures which donghae has given

2nd stanza - My girlfriend whom anyone can say is pretty. During the 1st episode of DC infront of the fans and with SJ. Leeteuk announced that he is getting married and the name of the bride is PRETTY and the SJ members even said while getting near with sora on the episode 2 that she is really pretty.

3rd stanza - I can find you even with my eyes closed. They had a game in the WGM with other couples and LT has found the hands of Sora that time by just feeling her and the MC's were shocked that he found her since they were just knew and they make it complicated for LT to search the hands of Sora since WJ has lost it.

4th stanza - In your day, in my day, since we’re both there, everything is beautiful to me. WGM is filmed for 1 day only which is spend by our DC and we can see from LT that he enjoys the company of Sora to the point that he told her in episode 6 that he really misses her and even during the strike he remembers her always

5th stanza - I’ll prepare everything for you, you just need to receive it. I will give you everything baby. In the episode of WGM  the MC's talks about LT events for Sora and she felt that she is only receiving everytime from him and LT told her that she only needs to receive it from him and not to worry about it.

6th stanza- You always lift your head to look at me. Sora who always gets shy with LT through out the episodes and her tendency to always lift her heads after getting shy with him. That is always her reaction to him everytime she feels shy.

6th stanza- I take my big hands and cup your cheeks and you freeze. I want to give you an eskimo kiss. The last episode in the DC home befor egoing to pet shop . Sora came and freezing LT immediately asked her if she is cold and he gently hold her hand and while wearing one of the hood they look like eskimo

Call me delusional since ONLY YOU is for elf..I prefer HARU since the lyrics is almost a Sora incident in WGM..

120807 Leeteuk Twitter Updates: Starking Great Body king!!

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/08/07/120807-leeteuk-twitter-updates-starking-great-body-king/

Source: @special1004
Translated by: @teukables
Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by: reneee

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Leeteuk is showing off his hard work and thanking his trainer for the results of his great body.

From a personal perspective I know each time I liked someone I would want to look better in front of tehm and try to dress up better,and lose weight etc...I think it's common for someone to try to look better to attract someone. This ay be true or Leeteuk wanting to impress Sora..only he knows for sure but signs point to it.

As in the lyrics of the songs ..most artists have someone in mind when they write.

All the talk shows I've seen the song writers have said they have a person they wrote the song for or was the reason behind it.

I agree the songs written by Leeteuk are for the ELF's and for Sora as well.

No harm in us thinking the muse for the song written by leeteuk is Sora. I don' t see why anyone would be upset if some of us think this way.

To each his own opinion. This has happened in other wgm threads as well. I think its natural to love a couple and wish they are real.

Again no harm in that. In the end it's between the two people and unless they come out and tell us we will never know. So I hope there is closure in this before Leeteuk goes off to enlist.I'm hoping for a big surprise:)

Guest lennycsn

@mywebfoot bonamana mv was released in may 2010 with all his muscles shown. i think he has not been consistent with his workout. probably will work out a bit for the sake of summer time. i remember in one the variety show where his members busted on him being workout for a couple of times then showed of his muscles. now, why would he twitted his pic during bonamana era in march? sora still follows him in twitter,right?why twit that pic? and yes 'cause it is summer time and it is a great excuse to show off your bod. and yes mbc strike was still on but wont he want to return as a 'prized man' to sora? :-P

and yes i agree with @sqd66 . when you want to get someone attention you will beautify yourself and show off to the person you like. this is the 2nd pic he twit. here it is a little too obvious of a signal sending across the stream. :-P

@shymaldita -  :-bd  good job!  But I want to make a comment on their conversation over dinner on epi. 3.  I think LT was referring to a past album because he said 'if you listen to our album, I composed 2 songs'.  I would still say Only U is a recent project - inspired project!

OK FDs - I have reserved a few rooms in the sanitarium for us - we might need medications to calm us down or injections to cut off the delusions!  Someone has to stand guard tho' so nobody escapes from the world of possibilities!

the first inmates would be me and marssq!!  Let's go!!  No entrance fee required - no interview required either - just mumble TeukSora or Dimple and everyone will be admitted!!  =)) =))