[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

You know what is funny and weird is when one made declaration of the love for our couple yet kept posting negative stuff. I mean If I am ever in love with anything, I find ways to justify the faults of my love ones rather than emphasizing them. anyone our love is so strong that we will not allow any bad wolf to huff n puff our house down. I m still bloody pissed with MBC for the cancellation n reading nonsense is not helping it.

ps. Even if my love doesn't come to anything, I will still have no regrets shipping them. janpyo said: it is funny how there is this one person who keeps on barging here making her own delusions. 
FD's know that  the V sign has special meaning for Lee Teuk and Sora and that  was reinforced when Lee Tuk jealously  asked Sora why she made the V sign while waiting for the ride with her supposed first love.  Clearly , both of them view those signs as something important between them although it is a common sign that people make for poses and picture takings like me. If there is someone having delusions here it must be this person because she is making assumptions without any basis. What about Tiffany? She also did the V sign.Do you think it is also for her? Anyone can assume it is for someone, but history and events the precedes such signs places a special meaning to it.This  is the very reason why our tech savvy FD's  documented  a special double V sign video posted on you tube to mark the 300th day anniversary of our couple. Too bad you can not make such claim to back you up.
@lallinachan cheer up. No one can stop true love. Always believe in them ...and let us enjoy this journey with them...wherever it may lead us! 

So sad my heart was about to explode with happiness seeing Leeteuk made a V sign but seeing Taeyeon doing the V sign on the same program makes my heart ache. I want Leeteuk and Sora to be for real but why my happiness becomes sadness seeing her picture.. Why can't I just be happy with the V sign of Leeteuk which seems like he just put it in the choreography of the SPY. Though it looks cute seeing him with this but my heart aches  :(

janpyo said: it is funny how there is this one person who keeps on barging here making her own delusions. 
FD's know that  the V sign has special meaning for Lee Teuk and Sora and that  was reinforced when Lee Tuk jealously  asked Sora why she made the V sign while waiting for the ride with her supposed first love.  Clearly , both of them view those signs as something important between them although it is a common sign that people make for poses and picture takings like me. If there is someone having delusions here it must be this person because she is making assumptions without any basis. What about Tiffany? She also did the V sign.Do you think it is also for her? Anyone can assume it is for someone, but history and events the precedes such signs places a special meaning to it.This  is the very reason why our tech savvy FD's  documented  a special double V sign video posted on you tube to mark the 300th day anniversary of our couple. Too bad you can not make such claim to back you up.
@lallinachan cheer up. No one can stop true love. Always believe in them ...and let us enjoy this journey with them...wherever it may lead us! 

Guest lennycsn

Thanks for the vid @imtoghai . love husband teuk here...finally he make up with his promise to show v sign during performance. he is getting more confident and obvious. And i love spy song because all the boys look sleek with suits esp husband teuk with spec and nice hairstyle, this is the first time fangirling him since yesterday during MB performance. lol.

Guest k_craze

Wow! At first I thought it was the first pistol sign n thought are we so delusional as to take that as the v sign only to see him doing a clear V towards the end and with such a seductive look. Seems like telling someone, " Baby this is for you. "

And oh my, our groom is getting more handsome, the photo shared recently on his twitter info, is really making this ahjumma heart flutter. Guess love is really the best skin care.

Guest gurl_teen

k_craze said: Wow! At first I thought it was the first pistol sign n thought are we so delusional as to take that as the v sign only to see him doing a clear V towards the end and with such a seductive look. Seems like telling someone, " Baby this is for you. "

And oh my, our groom is getting more handsome, the photo shared recently on his twitter info, is really making this ahjumma heart flutter. Guess love is really the best skin care.

With 3 weeks lack of DC medicine, I'm sure lots of FDs are effected by it. And someone seems to be trying to take advantage out of it. But I'm surprise, with her interference in this thread, more lurkers are out and making our base stronger than before.

Gdra, after my last message to you, I think you must probably think I wouldn't dare to answer to your question. Sorry to say, I'm not into your game. And today it gives me proves that you are actually came here to give yourself an assurance that the couple you're shipping is real. Are you started to feel that teuksora is real and therefore you're trying hard to deny it by coming here? Bringing our morale down? I think you must come to the wrong fortress. We might be delusional, but we stand firm on one believe. Whatever you're trying to bring out to prove that they are not REAL, it makes us believe it them more. I pity you to wasted your time like this. But I think you've seen enough.

@lallinachan, don't be sad dear. Its still a rumours and I believe teukie won't just leave his fans without being noticed. :)

To others, don't stop believing. Our positive thoughts will always give our couple a positive energy. Fighting!

P/s: I love how teukie making V sign during his performance today. Its clearly not part of choreography but he sneaky self putting it in. Its must be for someone and we FDs knows how sacred V sign is for DC. :D

Guest lennycsn

I cant help but to delusionise about this. the fact this song is about spying on someone they love/like. with a v sign towards the end has just make us high with delusions. husband teuk is spying love on wife sora? LOL. nice one, teukie. seen you with v sign means you are back as teukie we know in the early episodes. So, just like the FT said on your last card that you will back with your confidence when your horses start walking again. LOL

Guest ice308

I re-watched the last 2 performances of Super Junior for Spy, LT didn't make the V sign but today he did and coincidentally, it's on the timeslot of WGM.. *delusional mode ON*   :D 

i think Lee Teuk is getting bolder in his actions recently, blatantly flashing the V sign with that twinkle in his eyes....you are all right...must be meant for someone who knew what he is doing it for! I think he did the double V sign yesterday while doing the intro with the rest of SUJU, and Kangin and Sungmin joined him!...Hope this is the start of preparing the fans for something big to come! Go FD's!!!

Guest jesslynfeliciaa

gdara123 said:

So sad my heart was about to explode with happiness seeing Leeteuk made a V sign but seeing Taeyeon doing the V sign on the same program makes my heart ache. I want Leeteuk and Sora to be for real but why my happiness becomes sadness seeing her picture.. Why can't I just be happy with the V sign of Leeteuk which seems like he just put it in the choreography of the SPY. Though it looks cute seeing him with this but my heart aches  :(

janpyo said: it is funny how there is this one person who keeps on barging here making her own delusions. 

Bonjour à tous 
J'ai regardé plusieurs performances en direct de la chanson SPY de nos super juniors et jamis de signe  V de notre Leeteuk  sauf aujourd'hui, jour de la diffusion normal de WGM. Si vous regardez bien la vidéo il enlève ses lunettes juste avant son signe V et il le fait en insistant bien et en regardant droit la caméra... Je suis comme vous, en mode délirant mais j'assume ! lol C'est pour notre Sora... En manque de notre DC et j'aime bien l'idée de ce signe entre eux... Merci pour ce joli moment.Bon week end et prenez soin de vous... 
I watched several live performances of SPY  and i never saw our  Leeteuk  do the V sign except today, the day of WGM release normal. If you look at the video he takes off his glasses just before the V sign and it does so by emphasizing to the V sign and looking straight into the camera ... I'm like you, how delusional but I love this idea !  That is for our Sora ...Our DC miss me. I like the idea of this sign just for them ... Thank you for this beautiful moment.Good weekend and take care of you ...

kyyaaaaa~!!! our precious V sign!!! *dance around* <:-P  almost fell off my chair! our charming groom really knows how to cheer us up  =D>

hi everyone!! *waves*  first time to post but been around for months. really proud and happy to see how strong this thread is :-bd

gambatte! FD FIGHTING!!! :)>-

Guest janetv

sorry for posting it there...

people seems really don't like them..

Yup worst couple,

RT @SMTownEngSub: Leeteuk and Taeyeon ranks #1 worst couple n K-Pop World by MNET Poll http://twitpic.com/ai1nk2

We only love TeukSora theyre the best♥♥♥

Guest lennycsn

Omg! you all newcomers cum lurkers are so cute! keep coming in! dont keep your happiness to yourself, share your happiness and DC love with everyone here. today im super happy. thanks, teukie. you just know how to make teukso fans from around the world happy, right? luv ya! *HUG*

gdara123 said:

lennycsn said: Thanks for the vid @imtoghai . love husband teuk here...finally he make up with his promise to show v sign during performance. he is getting more confident and obvious. And i love spy song because all the boys look sleek with suits esp husband teuk with spec and nice hairstyle, this is the first time fangirling him since yesterday during MB performance. lol.