[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

I had watched Ssangchu couple and like what @viyra mentioned that couple is just like our Dimple Couple cause there is no pretense when they were together.  They are the 2nd WGM couple I watched.

One thing I need to check with those who followed WGM from the start, do the couples stayed together even when they were not filming, in those days they seemed to film WGM slots on Tuesdays.  The reason why I asked was I noticed these couples moved a lot of their personal items to the house they rented. I know they didn't sleep together, one of them always sleep on the couch while the other in the room.  So why aren't the new couple now doing the same?

And I felt jealous on behalf of DC...how many trips had Ssangchu went - their first meeting was honeymoon trip on Jeju, then couple date with Alex & Shinae at a resort, then another couples date with Ant couple, Hwayobi and Marco and Son Dambi and finally their farewell trip at Jeju again. Not forgetting Hwangbo went to Japan for Kim Hyun Joong.  My DC only went to a miserable day trip at Nami Island!

Oh yeah, for those saying that we are being delusional blah, blah, blah....they should visit Joongbo thread, it had been 4 years since Ssangchu ended, yet they are still believing in Ssangchu couple and there are still posts & anniversary videos up to date. They are such faithful followers.  I wonder if we will stay as faithful and keeping the forum alive even after it ended with the send off of LT.   You know, we are more fortunate than Ssangchu fans, we only need to wait for 2 years for an answer....theirs is an infinite wait.

k-craze from experience i will tell you that only a handful stay with the wgm couple threads when years pass. I have been loyal to Hwanyobi all these years and only I remain from our original group posting on the soompi thread ..nowadays theres nothing to post since both are so quiet(Hwanhee in military) and Hwayobi has always had little news written about her.

I am not a Hwanhgbo/SSanchu couple watcher since they were leaving or had only a few episodes when i started watching WGM. I do know their fans are very loyal.

That is why I believe they need to be a little more open about their lives..I think for fans they need to know either way..get some closure.

That's why I loved that Hwayobi went and told everyone she was dating Sleepy. If they weren't open we would be wondering who her song was about,who gave her the ring,she went on radio shows and talked about someone she liked and we thought it was about Hwanhee...in the end her declaration that she was with Sleepy hurt but gave us closure.

but.... Like an idiot right after she broke up with Sleepy a few of us hoped again for her with Hwanhee.I think now I just feel obliged to post on their activities because they gave me so much happiness. I believe both are such talented people and need to be recognized. I think many of us will feel the same about Sora and Leeteuk. Leeteuk will have countless fans still supporting him but Sora will need the continued love we shown her. Only because they have given us so much happiness we should give them some love back. 

Guest mywebfoot

@sqd66 yeah, Teukiewill always havehisfanbase I think. Once WGM isoverI will continue to watch Sora's career. She doesn't seem to follow the usual starlet publicity path, with endless variety shows and other things for visibility. It may be just a function of her being in University still, but I am glad she keeps a low profile in between very selected appearances. So far all her acting stints have been well- selected portfolio pieces. Even DH 2 was a good choice because despite the story fail she was given a wide variety of things to do and emotions to portray. I hope she continues on to have a career like Gong Hyo Jin's. Classy, artistically true and yet appealing.

Am sure many of you have seen this video already. Including it in this post as illustration of the type of potential I see in Kang Sora. she is yet to bloom, this starlet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0tYn_JQaRs

OT but WGM related: 

I make everyone know Hwanhee is my ultimate idol - my hot kimchi - and so far, no one has owned his heart since that one true love he HAD.  Hwanhee is a very private person but fans are able to dig into his life.  My best friend from Hawaii goes to his office every time she visits Korea.  I know him too well that's why I didn't bother to watch him in WGM.

Since I only got interested in Ssangchu (just like what @k_craze said - another no-pretense couple like DC) I can say a lot.  They spent their first meeting in Jeju which they called  their honeymoon; then they went back to Jeju to say goodbye.  And yes, they went on so many trips.  KHJ had a contract performance in Japan at the time so they tried to find a way to film more episodes for the two - so they sent the wife to Japan. KHJ had to go back to Korea every week to film WGM.  I don't remember Ant Couple or AlShin or AnSol ever going on a honeymoon trip - except on that group trip with comedian Hyun Dong (??).  Marco and Dambi did go somewhere and Dambi moved in with Marco.  Caramel Couple (who I also like - Uee and Park Jae Joong - another age gap couple) did go to Jeju for their honeymoon.

Season 1 got a lot of missions - 2 episodes each mission.  And the best part about Season 1 - the couples watch themselves with the MCs - and they comment on what they see.

Ssangchu brought their personal stuff in the house;KHJ even brought his collection of guitars when they moved into their first house.  When the house got smaller, it was already furnished - but you can see their collection of hats in one corner of the apartment.  There was no vanity in the bedroom.  Solbi brought her red couch - I didn't see Andy bringing something in.  In Young moved in with Crown J and ShinAe brought in her collection of baby shoes.

I guess the problem with DC is their hectic schedule - and I guess the change in WGM PD and strict management of SM. The schedules of LT and SR keeps on clashing. Just like what happened during their separation - LT was working while SR was resting. Had it not for the s $%^&^$% d MBC strike, they could have done a lot.

I'm sincerely hoping DC would be able to do some more in the next 2 months.  Since Sora would be filming a movie, it would probably just take a few weeks and she'll be done - and by that time, LT would be done with album promotions.  It is just sad that they never got to go anywhere other than Nami Island.  Like what MC Misun said - they never got to travel together.

As followers, we can only speculate and wait - and hope our dreams would come true.  Like how most of us are feeling, out delusions is our responsibility.

I am still a member of the Ssangchu/Joongbo thread and we even have our private forum.  One thing good about that thread (not to offend anybody) nobody contradicts anybody's opinion - discussions is like a long ball of thread that never ends - always on the positive side.

I love Dimple Couple the same way I love JoongBo - and I will continue to believe in them.

One exceptional thing about Dimple Couple - feel free to clarify if you would - they signed the contract to their house - LT decided on where to live - they shopped and spent their money (I hope it really was LT's) to buy their furnitures and LT even had it decorated (I"m sure he did based on his statement).  I didn't see any of the other couples done the same - not unless there were ones who did.  Oh, the Brave Couple got coupons from WGM to buy their furniture.

Re: If they stay together after filming - I think during the old times, they were very careful - and were prohibited on contacting each other.  KHJ tried to break the awkwardness by planning on having a drink with his wife HwangBo and try to get her telephone number but by the time the filming is done and the backroom interview is finished, HwangBo is nowhere to be found.  Hwangbo said it took them 2-3 months to exchange telephone numbers and txt msgs.

Guest k_craze

@sqd66  Even with the end of DC WGM, I will still keep watch of Sora.  I wonder if I will come into this forum if there isn't much interaction then. I hope not though.  I hope we will still keep the passion and fire burning.

The thing I find amazing is how these celebrities keep their courtship so quiet (for those fans who believe their idols dun date are the ones who are delusional) and like I say so many times, Korean media are really culture...to not have paparrazzi followed the stars esp when forums like ours have sniffed and detected some form of affection.

Hwanhee and Hwayobi purchased sofas for Hwanhees apartment and after WGM the same sofa was visible in Hwanhee's new apartment.

Hwanhee paid for that himself..I am pretty sure of it. Therefore I am thinking Leeteuk really did pay for items himself. If the scenario the WGM PD wants to

portray require items then the producers must give an allowance to the couple. 

Viyra..I have to find out all your Hwanhee secrets....LOL...

hahahaha...what are these boys doing to us @viyra?...hehehehe
from KHJ, LT, GD,TOP...I feel like a cradle snatcher!!!!
OMGGGGG...LT is SO HOT! LOOK AT HIS BODY!!...must be Siwon's influence...SOOOOOO SEXY...his cute undies is showing above the waistband...SOOO,SOOO,SOOOO....SULTRY...  =P~
SORA MUST BE GOING CRAZY AS WELL....crazy in love, crazy to touch LT again...crazy WORRIED other girls will go GAGA over LT as well!!

Guest evie415

mywebfoot

said: @sqd66 yeah, Teukiewill always havehisfanbase I think. Once WGM isoverI will continue to watch Sora's career. She doesn't seem to follow the usual starlet publicity path, with endless variety shows and other things for visibility. It may be just a function of her being in University still, but I am glad she keeps a low profile in between very selected appearances. So far all her acting stints have been well- selected portfolio pieces. Even DH 2 was a good choice because despite the story fail she was given a wide variety of things to do and emotions to portray. I hope she continues on to have a career like Gong Hyo Jin's. Classy, artistically true and yet appealing.

Am sure many of you have seen this video already. Including it in this post as illustration of the type of potential I see in Kang Sora. she is yet to bloom, this starlet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0tYn_JQaRs

mywebfoot said: @sqd66 yeah, Teukiewill always havehisfanbase I think. Once WGM isoverI will continue to watch Sora's career. She doesn't seem to follow the usual starlet publicity path, with endless variety shows and other things for visibility. It may be just a function of her being in University still, but I am glad she keeps a low profile in between very selected appearances. So far all her acting stints have been well- selected portfolio pieces. Even DH 2 was a good choice because despite the story fail she was given a wide variety of things to do and emotions to portray. I hope she continues on to have a career like Gong Hyo Jin's. Classy, artistically true and yet appealing.

Am sure many of you have seen this video already. Including it in this post as illustration of the type of potential I see in Kang Sora. she is yet to bloom, this starlet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0tYn_JQaRs

@marssq - you know what I really wanted to see? Those big arms of LeeTeuk wrapped around his wife's sexy body!  LT now knows his wife's weakness!!

The thing is, our nampyeon is all talk.  But I actually like him for that!  No matter how much talk he does about skinship, he never jumped on her or took advantage of her - in spite of the surprise kiss she gave him!  What a gentleman, LeeTeuk-ssi - and you get 100 points from an ahjumma like me for that attitude.

BTW - Looks like you forgot to add the new bode of Jung Yong Hwa!! I think he is training for someone also!!

I have a feeling Sora might focus more on being behind the camera.  I'm glad she is not like some celebrities who are always in front of cameras to garner some attention.  She always has that low-key profile.

Guest dee15

@viyra about DC house I also noticed it. Like I said before, I felt that LT is really serious to get their new house, like really prepering a new newlyweed house. U know why I said this, in other couples, MBC always gave them a clue when they really got their new house and they are directed to one of realty agent or suddenly they already got their new house. But for our DC, remember that LT said he already asked a realtor to find a house for them, and now realtor called him that thare's a house suitable for them, means that LT try to get a house by his own effort and pay it with his own money (see the realtor take a money from him). The other thing that made me think that LT really arrange his future (I hope with SR), he asked SR to choose all the furniture and also paid it with his own money.

viyra said:

@marssq - you know what I really wanted to see? Those big arms of LeeTeuk wrapped around his wife's sexy body!  LT now knows his wife's weakness!!

The thing is, our nampyeon is all talk.  But I actually like him for that!  No matter how much talk he does about skinship, he never jumped on her or took advantage of her - in spite of the surprise kiss she gave him!  What a gentleman, LeeTeuk-ssi - and you get 100 points from an ahjumma like me for that attitude.

BTW - Looks like you forgot to add the new bode of Jung Yong Hwa!! I think he is training for someone also!!

I have a feeling Sora might focus more on being behind the camera.  I'm glad she is not like some celebrities who are always in front of cameras to garner some attention.  She always has that low-key profile.

I watched again the fancam of our DC @ mama awards 2011. I'm not sure if anyone noticed Ryeowook during the mama awards at back stage he was watching Sora on the screen while she was presenting the award while LT is busy talking to some people and when Sora came he did not move on his place and you can noticed that his head is focus on the two.When she left one of the guys whisper to shindong and with RY as well, I think the guy is Ryewook manager or from SM entertainment. Why I mention him I just remember it was the 2 of them that LT was talking to during SM town trip where he did not show the video to Sora. He might be observing them if they will become real couple. Until now RY remembers Sora remember he asked Sungmin about the 2 and RY also said that Sora will be of course sending LT to army and it was mention only last July 3 of SJ presscon. Don't you think RY likes Sora for LT and he in some way knows something about LT feelings to her that is the reason he always give hints.. Now I'm starting to love Ryewook and will try to observe him also for any hints since he is an observant person and a little bit giver of hints heheheheh..

LINK of LT and KS fancam @ mama awards.

Today is my off and I apologize if I keep on writing to this thread for today. Maybe because I miss our DC for 2 weeks and I ended up looking for something to lighten me up. We all know that in korea the fans are very jealous when it comes to their idols especially on their love life but we also know that they do understand the situation if their idols become honest with them and don't hide anything from them. They are the ones who will protect them from scandal and hide everything they know about  their idol personal life. Let me give an example of Siwon of SJ do you hear any scandal from him these days NO especially on his secret relationship. ELF knows how to hide the secrets of their idols if they become honest with them they will protect them from the international fans as well. Since they are the nearest person to their idol and as an international fans we try to dig up our information based on what we can search from internet and by there we can find some evidences but for the Korean fans they will make sura we will never find them. Ok enough of my explanation what do I mean by this? I looked on LT tumblr today and I noticed one of his elf writing this here it goes.

My friend keeps telling me that we Angels who adore Leeteuk need to give him some space and let him have a life. I mean I don't disagree with her. It's just that there's a problem.^ This guy… kinda stole something from me so now I can’t leave him alone till I get it back.But he loves to distract me from my purpose.Whenever I see him, my mind can’t think straight.I mean like what’s so great about this guy? He’s a dork.He's crazy.His smile is amazing. He's very handsome. He's talented. He loves running around with his shirt off.Yet in a quick moment, he can be sexy.*sigh* Yeah… they want me to leave him alone. Well then I’ll make a deal with you! I'll let him have a life. I'll let him have a girlfriend but in return you have to give my heart back.

This is one from LT angel which is strictly his fans. Does she express her opinion based on what was happening to our oppa these days. With these angel giving me a hint about our dear LT is really serious on having a relationship before his enlistment. And the angels are starting to prepare themselves for it.

What do you thinlk guys?? Is there someone of LT life that he is planning to propose??Angel fan is giving me a delsuions on her message..Hope FD's we can find it out

Guest Toh1430291759

Dimple couple last filiming is 12-July-2012, which Sora became Teuk's 'one day' manager, which she met with SM, amnd went swimming with Teuk and SM in the afternoon.

Then same day night time, JW couple visited Dimple House which is already 'half' shown on 21-July-2012.

So this Saturday 11-Aug, it will shown the swimming pool scene, and the rest of the JW couple night visit to Dimple House which filmed on 12-July-2012. Thus the dimple couple has to film by today for next week 18-Aug or week after 25-Aug footage. Really hope that JW couple quit the show (due to Eunjung's bully to her T-ara member), then dimple couple has to filim every wednesday for WGM, since they are the only couple left.

This is my 1st post, welcome reading :)