[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I read on FB that our Dimple Couple went on camping and filming was done around 8:00 pm. This is not confirmed as there are no pictures to prove it.  I am just hoping they did not go camping using the 'scammer" couple's camper.

I read on FB that our Dimple Couple went on camping and filming was done around 8:00 pm. This is not confirmed as there are no pictures to prove it.  I am just hoping they did not go camping using the 'scammer" couple's camper.

What? Camping? Oh no... Please not. But those outfit that we saw last time doesn't seems to be a camping outfit though.. So hope the rumours is not true, huhu

Guest elijawol

lo everyone...i just want to comment regarding SR rode a Ferrari car with a guy..i think if my memory serves me right that was when she got an interviewing while riding a car when she went to "busan " i think..for an awards night ..her dress is the same..remember the task that LT gave to SR when LT accompanied SR to the airport?and when they met at the park?do you remember that episode?i think they just leaked the picture just now..so its something we shouldn't worry about..
regarding LT enlistment i think its better he enter in the army as soon as possible so that he can finish it as early as possible too, and LT and SR will have a much and normal life and  time with each other. right? :D

Guest lennycsn

I think we press our own panic button. we are expecting LT to be enlisted either in sept or oct. we already knew it and thought we prepared for it. but knowing the time is rushing against DC and us as fans we cant help to be solemn a little. that is because we LOVE them sooo much. of course, it is after wgm is whats matter that is they become an item. we all knew it. it is just that as fans...we cant help to miss then already...the olympic games interference in between the prog is not helping us...sigh...sorry to write this so melancholic manner.

I'm just hoping for another trip together before LT leaves - I'm talking about some time together - for at least more than a day.  If other couples were able to do it, they should let this couple do it too.  They were already deprived of some celebrations, they should at least push for time and leave happy memories just wtih the two of them.

Guest mywebfoot

@viyra, @witeku. Am I too naughty? The thing about a camper van is that it's very cramped. Intimate. No room for personal space. And Teukie the wolf lit up at the thought of a bed where you can see the stars. The romantic opportunities are plentiful. Sora was kinda interested too....the "problem" with Dimple House is that it is awfully bright and you can fit an entire camera crew in it. whereas, with a camper you have a situation like the boat. They can be alone, with a mounted remote camera, easily covered with a cloth. :P

I'd be sad to lose Dimple House too, but seeing as his enlistment is coming, between the two, I'd prefer they have progress in their relationship, rather than holding on to the house.

and oh, wow, if he was really paying for the house he should let it go before going to the army, or he'll be paying 2 years rent with no one living in it.... Unless.... Oooohhh more naughty thoughts. Love nest, anyone? :P:))

As much as I like to have Sora and Leeteuk go on trips and complete all the couple events that most WGM couple gets to complete (honeymoon, meeting parents, etc), now, I just want them to spend time together. I realize the event doesn't matter; what they are doing or where they are going doesn't matter. What matter is the precious time they have left that they can use to spend with each other. 
Time has always been an enemy for DC. Whether it is LT's dreaded enlistment, MBC strike, or the Olympic, DC has always been cut short of their time together. But...no matter what, they have whether the storm together and have come back stronger, just as the fans of this couple have done so. 
Please...no more interference. No more WooJung couple coming there to take their house away. No more Fighting Junior; even though I love them and they provide a lot of laughter with their appearance, but it takes away the time LT has with Sora. No more parents meeting; yes, I love Sora's parent and I would love to have Sora meet LT's family (especially his older sister) so she can get their approval, but it takes away Sora's interaction with LT...one-to-one interaction. No more MBC's interference...the company has done enough already (negatively...strike and the house take over...and positively, by matching up this lovely pair). I might sound like an immature kid whining about what I want, but this is what I truly feel because I can see, from their interactions, they treasure the time that they have together and they truly feel happy when they are together. 

Guest ASerEt

@viyra I think Teukie did watch DH2 coz in the 1st part of the Nami island ep when they were discussing what to wear for their wedding photo shoot, Sora said sorry to him that it wasn't her 1st time weari v a wedding like gown coz she wore it in DH2 and Teukie said he knew it and saw it in a very jealous tone... Lol

Guest teuksoislove

is there any preview for tomorrow's episode? just like before. :)

i'm excited for tomorrow but i have exams and party to attend to. -.- i cant watch and read your reactions for tomorrow. :(

Guest kangsara

teukso.is.love said: is there any preview for tomorrow's episode? just like before. :)

i'm excited for tomorrow but i have exams and party to attend to. -.- i cant watch and read your reactions for tomorrow. :(

Guest robinblue91

hellokittymao

said: @viyra I think Teukie did watch DH2 coz in the 1st part of the Nami island ep when they were discussing what to wear for their wedding photo shoot, Sora said sorry to him that it wasn't her 1st time weari v a wedding like gown coz she wore it in DH2 and Teukie said he knew it and saw it in a very jealous tone... Lol

Oh, my god, no WGM tomorrow... 
https://twitter.com/WGMFacts
http://imbbs.imbc.com/view.mbc?list_id=5329125&page=1&bid=wedding_opinion
I'm very sorry for the new but i think it's a real news, sad news but news....
WGM would be no to tomorrow. I am so sad and disappointed ... Really sad and I hope I'm wrong ... really wrong ...
il n'y aurait pas de WGM demain. Je suis tellement triste et déçue... Vraiment triste et j'espère me tromper...vraiment me tromper... 

Guest robinblue91

its very sad! very very sad! they didn't even give any reason this time! :(
 anyways.. about wedding i was talking about in my earlier post! 

you can see here from 3:45 couldn't seems to find the promotional pic (i think) of the drama in wedding dress n all! hmm..!

Guest restrest

What's up with this cancellation of WGM with no valid reasons? I can understand for the Olympics (although not really think it was necessary for 2 weeks). then now... What's up with THAT! Knowing these 2 lovebirds have only some time left, they are being separated here and there. Urrghhh... I have not really watched the other couples from the other seasons but do such things happen as in the station just cancels the show last minute with no prior notice (besides people going strike)?

It so sad that there's no WGM tommorow. MBC didn't give any explanation about this cancellation, but a lot of nitizen said thay canceled it because Eenjeung T-Ara isuee..   X(

Guest lennycsn

yeah...its confirmed without any valid reason given. The worst...the slot is replaced by Music Core. Everyone is pissed off...

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1783721049
cr: Baidu 酒窝夫妇吧

Im speechless. The only consolation I have is that the DC has its camera rolling this week. But I cant help to speculate the reasons behind the cancellation.it is really because of Olympic Games? But why replaced it with Music Core? It just doesnt make sense.

Hello everyone tomorrow will be a happy day for all of us seeing them again on the screen. Before I forgot I need to post these insights I have but first I need to say this.

WARNING

Note the views or opinions expressed or presented are solely responsibility of the member and do not in any way represents the views or opinions of this thread.

Just to make my views safe from any intruders. Here it goes since I was able to open the 1st page I checked the radio transcript of LT and I noticed that during their first 3 months he seems so involve with Sora being vocal with his thoughts and feelings just like a high school boy who is proud to share his dates with her. I myself was in a state thinking that LT really fell for Sora that time but somehow things has changed during the strike. In my delusional mind I was thinking that LT might have tried courting Sora behind the camera during those early times and one way of proving that he was sincere he announces his feelings slowly in SUKIRA and even tried proposing to her on stage and based on the SM town event in America where he told Shindong and Ryewook that he might be falling for her real and it shows that after that trip he got consistent on bringing up Sora's name in SUKIRA till his concert. My big question ? What happen to LT courtship? He seems consistent, caring and supportive but all of a sudden he became distant with her. My analysis was that LT real proposal has been rejected by Sora not because she don't like him but because she was scared to be with him. Sora was a good person who will not be scared on LT fans instead she might be thinking LT popularity might be affected because of her. You may be wondering why I was thinking this scenario that LT propose and the real proposal was rejected.Here are some of my thoughts.

1. LT proposed to Sora in his concert inspite of the ELF was there in order to show his true intention. the way I look at Sora she has some trust issues especially when she found out that LT does have secret relationship and in the airport LT asked her about her past relationship which she did not denied instead she pass the question back to him in order for her not to broadcast her past relationship in which LT has done to himself.

2. During the strike, LT says that they are not divorced instead they were on strike. It is true they were on strike but somehow it also means that they are on a cool off stage where his intentions was put on hold by Sora. If you look at LT while he was saying this he smiling but on that smile there was hurt.

3. If you look on Sora video letter to LT while inside the van her face seems sad and hurt. Hurt in a way that she realize how important was LT to her and after all those events he has done to her she still decided to put hold the real proposal. REGRETS can be shown to her face that time. Eventhough she won the award you can see the sadness on her eyes.

4. Sora went to America. We all know that she really wanted to go america to watch musicals but for me she seems that she needs a space to clear her mind after the Baeksang awards. ( I hope I'm not mistaken on the dates )

5. LT decided to go for gym even when he was busy. I felt during those times he felt insecured being rejected that he wants to be praised, aprreciated and admired by the opposite sex. Since he got rejected by Sora he wants to proved to her that " IT's your LOSS NOT MINE " principle that even girls who were rejected will do this kind of thing make themselves beautiful and sexy to the person who rejected them. After meeting Sora again, she told LT you came back a prized man and that boosted LT to be confident again.

6. LT tries to hold his feelings these times compared before. All of us notice the changes between the two and you can see the efforts done by Sora was doubled and LT holding his emotions with her. While Sora was interviewed on the background during LT birthday on Nami, she was already in tears and tried holding it back. Why Sora? do you regret losing him?

7. FIL told LT that Sora is the type who cannot able to express her true feelings and MIL told Sora that everything was coming out. Based on this I think Sora has told his parents the real story behind, that is the reason FIL tried explaining to LT Sora personality and in a way he spoke with him. I think he wants to tell him in indirect way that LT has to try it once again with her daughter and have patience with her.

Oh my Sorry for super long post. I justhad all this in my mind it may not be the same with your views but rationally speaking based on my experiences on relationship. I really felt that there was a real thing that happened but it never blossomed because of Sora. She has a lot of insecurities with her that she herself don't know how to handle it.

Guest kangsara

Leeteuk did V sign !!!!

Kangin n Sungmin did it too…..

tumblr_m8jekrBd0M1qbuqyro1_1280.jpg

:D

Donghae just twit when he in Japan with his hyung !! omg ! his hair...90's style....!!!!
az7xapxcqaanxw.jpg