Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

1 minute ago, frozentundra said:

Maybe his current film is taking longer than expected? Or maybe he is eyeing something else in between? 

even if the movie was taking longer, there's no way it's not going to be done by august (worst case scenario, in september, if it takes REALLY long). i don't see production of the drama being stalled until 2022 for a couple more months of filming that go in conflict with their schedule, so it's got to be jongsuk has something else up his sleeve.

• Like 3

I saw that Kim Woobin and So Jisub just finished a movie that took 13 months to shoot, so it does happen. But probably not for a movie like Decibel that was always supposed to take a normal amount of time to film... I think...?

It's possible that Jongsuk was never confirmed to star in Big Mouth and he's still waiting to pick/confirm his comeback drama... but if those notices say the main cast is signed on, I'd think we would have heard news of his replacement by now. Honestly, any news would be nice. The unknown is killing me at this point.  

• Like 3

@Curiouscat11 No, there isn't a shipping thread about them. I've suggested that one be created for anyone who wants to talk about it, but it hasn't happened yet. Since Jongsuk denied the dating rumors and threatened legal action against false claims, I've never been comfortable discussing it here. :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Official statement from A-Man agency on this topic:

Hello. This is A-MAN Project.

We are writing to convey the truth regarding the article that was published today about actor Lee Jong Suk, who is under our agency.

1. Lee Jong Suk is not listed in the register as an executive director. He had already resigned from the position of executive director on February 20, before he enlisted in the military in March.
2. Cha Kang Hoon, who has a long time of manager experience, is currently running A-MAN Project. Lee Jong Suk’s younger brother Lee Jong Hyuk is registered as the executive director and he is performing related tasks. The person who was previously registered as executive director left the company in April, and they were naturally replaced with someone else.
3. Kwon Nara signed her exclusive contract in May, and the official work related to this was carried out by the related managers.
4. Lee Jong Suk is aware of the regulations regarding this and he is currently earnestly carrying out his military service. It is unfair that extremely private matters such as conversations and exchanges between two people have been portrayed as profit-seeking activity.
5. We once again confirm that the dating rumors about Lee Jong Suk and Kwon Nara are groundless.
6. In addition, we have captured the actions of those who are creating virulent rumors about our agency’s actors, and we are considering a legal response. We also express that it is unfortunate that there were undiscerning reports with no fact checking that harm the reputation of our artists.

(see https://www.soompi.com/article/1342792wpp/lee-jong-suks-reps-issue-statement-over-allegedly-recruiting-kwon-nara-to-agency-while-serving-in-military )

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

[Fanart] LeeJongSuk

Really impressed with leellecalli :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):  She can really draw.   So like Jong Suk :fun:

Just saw this 

cr as tagged 
Fashion Arts STATION
via https://twitter.com/ MyLeeJongSuk2

cr https://www.instagram.com/hoture/

Hoture Instagram posted a few photos 3 days ago, and one of them was Jong Suk, one of which that stood out in pink),  with the caption below

Other than raising expectations for a rare outdoor event, the show stood out for its sustainable efforts and a list of remote VIP guests that included Jaehyun, Lee Jong Suk, Michael B Jordan and others.

• Like 4

https://theactorispresent.kr/100-male-actors/

kofic has released the 100 male actors list and jongsuk isn't in it. i've counted and it's 100 names, but i didn't check the female version too. i've noticed almost all the names have a link to their respective profile, only some don't. maybe those haven't been released yet or is it an editing mistake? anyway i think we can almost be 100% sure that jongsuk won't be on the website, at least not this year since it seems they have plans to do it next year as well. i don't know if i want to re-live this nightmare of waiting and broken promises again next year.

on another note:

• Like 6

6 hours ago, jongkkot said:

anyway i think we can almost be 100% sure that jongsuk won't be on the website, at least not this year since it seems they have plans to do it next year as well. i don't know if i want to re-live this nightmare of waiting and broken promises again next year.

Yeah, what a horrible ending to a long, drawn out 5 months. I know that they never promised Jongsuk would be part of it (though, let's be real, it's insane that he isn't), but the way it was handled was just ridiculous and confusing. If you go to this page, you can see there are still 4 male profiles that are coming soon. And they are definitely hiding some kind of failure on their part, because if you go to their YouTube page, the playlist now has 336 videos as of yesterday. With only 200 actors to create highlight reels for, that is impossible. It's also impossible because they haven't uploaded any new videos for the campaign since last month. So somebody added duplicates of the the same videos to make it harder to tell how many there actually are. What we do know is that at least 20 of the names that make up the list of 100 male actors have been added since the campaign ended. I knew they would pull something like this. What a mess.

On the bright side, it's nice to have confirmation that Decibel is still filming. With Big Mouth changing their schedule and no official word on any other projects Jongsuk is currently looking into... I don't really know what to expect anymore. I guess I'm waiting for everything to stop being so messy.

• Like 4

cr Sammi.S

Hello Monday!   
Hello Chingus
Stay positive , stay safe, wherever you are
and that includes you, Mr Lee

Let's hope to hear some news from you or on you this week :blush:

• Like 7