[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Hwang Chi Yeul stan here really excited to watch today's RM because he's one of the guests:

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201807140100131590009957&servicedate=20180714

So from the video and the article, it looks like :
Jisoo (Blackpink) x Jongkook
Jennie (Blackpink) x Kwangsoo
Han Eun Jung x Jaesuk
Bora x Sukjin
Chi Yeul x Jihyo (if this is so, then they can also be called the TS Shampoo couple because both model for this shampoo)

Pyo Ye Jin x ?

On July 24, sources at SBS confirmed that Jung Chul Min, the show’s current main PD, was leaving the program and that the July 29 episode of “Running Man” would be his last. Upon his departure, PD Lee Hwan Jin will be taking over as the main PD of the variety show.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/23/running-man-undergo-change-pd/

EDIT: (by lmangla)

Xmas-banner-and-santa-claus-jerry-vector

welcome to day 11 of Soompi Winterland. we are getting close to finding oppa! here are your goodies

Spoiler

our wish for you: we may grow old and life can be serious at times but we wish you a youthful spirit that can laugh at yourself and play silly games. wishing you lots of innocent giggles and playful moments with friends during 2021

for more fun, check out the Running Man episode 507 where Ji Chang Wook and his Backstreet Rookie co-star Kim Yoo Jung participated.

here's the gift of a motorbike ride to feel the wind in your face

EqDh2vLENh6TiDctuwZus4r_JxAsVgB8wcgCedko

and a gift of white shirt to go along with anything in your wardrobe! okay, it is not the shirt but the gift of abs for you to enjoy! hahahaha...

tumblr_ostoweRPfI1wr79c7o1_1280.jpg

and no matter the moment, we hope you can just close your eyes and stay zen!

cd1d62bd413a5c12c62110df7584edef.jpg

and we hope you will eat healthy once you go back to working at the office. here's a convenience store lunch box to munch on -- doesn't it looks yummy? did the store in Backsteet Rookie serve such delicious food? here's to gossiping over lunches with your coworkers again in 2021!

1534252531739-w2880-e2.jpg

did you enjoy this goodie bag?  let us know in the event thread and share with us your funny office stories!

5bea106e121d71ba52268f007c66c044.jpg

Edited by Lmangla
borrowing post for december event. :)
  • Blob 1

• 1 month later...

I'm excited for the next episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1220483wpp/watch-ikons-bobby-b-bigbangs-seungri-sunmi-play-truth-dare-running-man

But I'm more interested with Lee Elijah. She so beautiful. I'm looking for her thread in soompi forum but so far there's none yet. I hope someone makes a thread for her. I want to know more about her

• Like 1

So Kim Jong Kook finally join in with the rest of the running man members of pants dropping- Jae Suk, Haha, Kwang soo, Gary, Ji hyo (I think Kwang Soo pull down Ji Hyo's pants), Suk Jin (self pant's dropped while playing skipping rope)...... So all original RM cast "been there done that"... LOL

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Soosee15 said:

Does anyone know why Running Man has been pulled from Dramafever?  Is it due to a licensing issue again?  

Yes. Someone on DF said they reached out to DF’s customer service and was told RM was removed due to licensing issues; the same thing as last time.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I live in the US, though I'm Korean and I'm willing to see their filming at the airport, etc in LA. I have some people who want to stalk I mean meet them. Anyone know how to get the schedule, etc? How did other fans manage it?

I'd like to make "Prince of America" sign for Kwangsoo+ others.

• Like 2

Unpopular opinion : I'd rather watch ji hyo having healthy flirting with male guests than having another so called loveline with any RM members just to get more air time. She is the ace of the show, time and again has proven her abilities and skill while he is the champion who just won best couple with HJY. Also luck have always been kind to mong ji. I am very relieved and proud to see both of them  taking the bait sportingly and not letting themselves getting so much invested into it. They are very sorted , intelligence and matured people and  are very well aware of SBS's desperate PR stunt to fetch ratings.  Just for the record i am not a monday neither spartace shipper. I prefer shipping them with all guests that comes n go without string attached. lol  OK BYE!! :ph34r:

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
On 1/25/2019 at 3:58 AM, belovedtaeyeon19 said:

On a RM marathon from episode 1.

Now at episode 147 :D

WOW

you are cool! hahaha, have fun watching, there are so much laugh in RM. 

well, this thread is not active anymore? i kinda like a new RM, cant get enough with So Min special eps. hahahaha, 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nowdays I feel like RM has returned to its peak popularity. The members always show good chemistry with each other, the are hilarious, KwangSoo finally meet his betraying rival (yes I meant Jeon So Min), Se Chan is super funny, Kim Jong Kook always be the victim for possible love line and many more. I cannot wait for new episodes every week!

• Like 1

Wow..Running Man worked so hard..And look how they performed so well..The amazing cheer and shouts from fans must be overwhelming..:heart: Running Man is the best.. :thumbsup:

Video clips on repeat...I can't get enough of 9th anniversary episodes..

This performance is really mind blowing.. :star:

And this one brings lots of emotions.. :cry:

Keep Running.. :heart:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 11:13 AM, strongtower said:

Does SJH really smoke?

No.  It stems from a long running joke.  LKS used to "frame" the other members by saying something patently untrue about them; it just something he did, part of his character.  And Ji Hyo having a smoking habit became the thing they would "frame" her for.  Recently they've brought it back up again.  But you know it's not true because if it was, they wouldn't mention it at all.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Production team of SBS Running Man will shut down viewers bulletin boards due too much hate comments to Jeon Somin.

Netizens comments :

(+1125,-33) What did Jeon Somin do wrong?
Your life is a losers.

(+787,-24) What kind of malicious comments are you writing?;;;

(+770,-23) Running Man fans hate Jeon So-min.
Because they think she's going to take away Song Jihyo's portion.
I don't know why uncivilized sons of richard simmons interfere with other countries' programs.

(+46,-1) Most of the malicious comments are too much of a foreign translator than written by Koreans.

(+42,-4) They're all foreigners. She said she took Song Jihyo's part. Blind people just don't answer...

(+27,-2) What's wrong with these people?

(+24,-6) Without Jeon Somin, Running Man wouldn't be fun and it would be over.

Disgusting people

Just a look at the running man official ig, most of the hate comments came from fans of a few particular countries

• Like 1
  • Love 1