[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

[★FUNNY★] Gary, Are You Jajang? Gary CANT Lie in front of Ji Hyo - Monday Couple

This is the Running Man Game Guessing Who has the Jajang Card.

We get this cute ex-Monday Couple moment when Ji-hyo bursts into giggles just by looking at Gary’s face. While the others tease her, she undercuts the moment. “Did you wash your face?” Gary: “Do you wanna wash it for me?”

And Ji Hyo keeps targeting Gary and Asking if he is the jajang. Gary admitted that he is and in the end, will he truly a person holding the jajang card?

Check the video!

Laugh and remember to like and subscribe =D

[★FUNNY★] Kang Gary IS STUCK with Hanger at his body - Partner with Ji Hyo and Suk Jin

This is a very funny episode in Running Man in which the mission is to pass the object through the body. Gary team has selected a hanger and immediately he tried to pass through it.

Can he pass through? How about Ji Hyo and Suk Jin.

Check the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeuG-7c_Vuo

[★LOVE★] Ji Hyo Admitted Kang Gary is HER HONEY - Monday Couple Love

This is a very funny episode in Running Man in which the mission is to pass the object through the body. Gary team has selected a hanger and immediately he tried to pass through it.

Can he pass through? How about Ji Hyo and Suk Jin.

Check the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzf7ksdmbR8

[★FULL VIDEO★]Running Man Live In Taiwan performing FANTASTIC BABY by BIG BANG

Running Man is now in Taiwan. They are Ji Suk Jin, Kang Gary, Song Ji Hyo, Lee Kwang Soo and Ha Dong Hoon. Here is the full video of them performing fantastic baby by Big Bang

Check the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf6kehOfwUw

AWWW look at all those fans holding on the signs to wish our JSJ happy birthday! He seems so touched I think he's tearing up :') Look at the cake! Race start! JSJ is sitting on his thorne at the very top! I was feeling bad for him, spending his birthday working at another country away from his family but now I'm so glad to see him spending it with his RM family and all the fans. I love him so much, he deserves this and the world. I'm glad he's not giving up on doing RM like he planned on earlier episodes. :'D Happiest birthday Ji Suk Jin!!! 

[★FUNNY★]Kwang Soo Robotic Dance Splashed with Water In Running Man Fan Meeting Taipei

Here is the Introduction into Running Man Live In Taipei 2017 - Running Man Members present at that time are Kim Jong Kook, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Kwang Soo, Kang Gary, Song Ji Hyo and Haha.

Yoo Jae Suk unable to come to this fan meeting

Check the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHB-0hLTZIw

[★FULL HD★] OPENING VIDEO Running Man Live Fan Meeting in Taipei 2017 - Introduction

Here is the Introduction into Running Man Live In Taipei 2017 - Running Man Members present at that time are Kim Jong Kook, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Kwang Soo, Kang Gary, Song Ji Hyo and Haha.

Yoo Jae Suk unable to come to this fan meeting

Check the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9HSYtGaPGY

[★FULL VIDEO★] Cheer Up By Lee Kwang Soo, Song Ji Hyo, Ji Suk Jin - Running Man Fan Meeting Taipei

Running man fan meeting 2017 performing Cheer Up. In this video, you can see the Kwang Ja version of Kwang Soo....haha

Cheer up is performed by Lee Kwang Soo, Song Ji Hyo and Ji Suk Jin

Check the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxglggLmmo

• 1 month later...

You know, I had hoped that the RM Producers would have learned by now after this whole "Cancellation-Renewal" debacle, but it seems like they haven't changed their ways as of yet.

With an exception of a few episodes, the whole "Member's Week" concept was some of their best ideas in a LONG TIME, which I guess shouldn't be surprising since when they had filmed most of them, they were all under the impression that they were filming the final episodes for the show.

But now that they know that they're no longer being cancelled, they're back to the same boring and unoriginal ideas as before. When I watch the members on screen as of late, I feel like even they can tell that the ideas are lacking and that they have to really dig deep within themselves to try and save a dying concept.

Now, I don't think we have to go back to having episodes where the Running Man members are put in physical situations that could do more harm to their bodies, especially since we now know that most of them aren't in the best of conditions anymore. But there's just got to be some way to revitalize this show.

For starters, I would suggest bringing back the whole "Punishment" scenarios where if the members fail to win the episode's overall mission, then a big punishment awaits for them. Things that can legitimately catch them off guard (not in a bad or disgusting way of course), but in a humorous way that would bring out the best of their "Variety Personas". 

• Like 1

daebak..i read the running man news about adding 2 members as permanent members, replaced pd and reformat the show...there is no hope gary will be back to  the show anymore.

if we asked is it necessary to do that much in this time? yupss.. it is never too late if their purpose to gain viewer and ratin moreover with rm appereance with poor rating despite different time slot, they have chance to lure the fans to love rm again

the original 6 members is enough for me, because so far with their charms and uniques they can blend with the consept in every show though sometimes the show was boring and you stop to watch it. the problem is the team need new idea and consept, may be with the new members they will make different consept, new monday couple may be to replace monday couple, it will be awkward if they make jong kook and ji hyo replace the original couple, altough i agree jong kook-ji hyo really cute as couple

yeah, let give chance to them

• Like 1

• 1 month later...