Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2018 at 7:44 PM, Lmangla said:

:bawling:

aww what's wrong? Hope you're okay.

Well not sure if I will have that job but it seems pretty slim now that they haven't get back to me. I just want a job that pays well and not too stressful! Qualification means nothing if the people interview you don't like who you are!!! Whhhaaa I just wanna go live in a secluded place without money.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, rosierosie said:

aww what's wrong? Hope you're okay.

Well not sure if I will have that job but it seems pretty slim now that they haven't get back to me. I just want a job that pays well and not too stressful! Qualification means nothing if the people interview you don't like who you are!!! Whhhaaa I just wanna go live in a secluded place without money.

awww. thanks. just was feeling very overwhelmed yesterday and very stressed.

I know how stressful and discouraging job hunting can be. hope you get a good job.

• Like 1

I live in a nice area that I'm very grateful for but my mom keeps doing things that cause trouble to us. For example, we keep having this recurring fruit fly problem. They are everywhere in the kitchen. Because of that, the landlord's staff keeps coming over. If she had put all the plants outside, they wouldn't be inside. The bugs multiplied while living in the plants but mom only cares about the plants getting cold. She is ridiculous. This is why I wish to earn as much money as possible to move away and live with a clean roommate and my kitten.

This is only one of the few problems that I had to live with for years. 

On 21-3-2018 at 2:42 AM, halfmoonsmile said:

I live in a nice area that I'm very grateful for but my mom keeps doing things that cause trouble to us. For example, we keep having this recurring fruit fly problem. They are everywhere in the kitchen. Because of that, the landlord's staff keeps coming over. If she had put all the plants outside, they wouldn't be inside. The bugs multiplied while living in the plants but mom only cares about the plants getting cold. She is ridiculous. This is why I wish to earn as much money as possible to move away and live with a clean roommate and my kitten.

This is only one of the few problems that I had to live with for years. 

Pro tip: Put a few drops of dishwashing liquid in a small bowl of vinegar. Fruit flies will go in but never get out. It smells a bit (vinegar...) but it works great and it's eco friendly :)

Basically I lost my temper after months/years of enduring my mom's attitude problem. She got angry at me for telling her the truth. 

@camelknight 

Thanks for the advice. They are going to bring in an exterminator though I think that's stupid for a few fruit flies.

• Like 1

Can I relive the past........please. Just so I can feel what's it like to miss and like him one more time. I promise it will be different this time. 

I'm just sad because I want him; but he doesn't want me anymore. Sigh I wish I never like him or have these feelings for him.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly I'm going to try to quit Starbucks. Over the week I've been noticing that a lot of people in customer service tend to be rude to me. I'm a sales associate and I deal with customers every day I'm at work. For those hours, I'm cordial and friendly to my customers. I don't see why that barista from Starbucks across the street couldn't have give me a smile like the one she gave the guy before me. She just stared at me like I was some sort of bag lady asking for a handout. Even when I was working at the grocery store and spoke to people carrying a large bag of soda cans, I was polite and didn't say anything bad about them. I don't understand why I don't have the same courtesy extended towards me. It's literally part of their job to be friendly. I don't wish that girl to lose their job but damn I am not going back to a place that is full of rude staff. Maybe this is an immature rant.

• 3 weeks later...

Irritating things that customers did this week

1. One mother left a cup of water on our plush seat and another left a Starbucks coffee cup on a shelf. B, I am not your maid. Get your richard simmons to a public trashcan.

2. Short mom asked me to grab a poster and when I did, she asked me for another one. Later I found the poster in the bargain books section.  

3. I hate it when parents put things in the wrong places about 4 minutes before closing. Thank you to the respectable parents who tell  the kids to put the toys where they belong. 

4. Dude, don't come here 2 minutes before closing and mess up the shirts.

5. Honestly I feel like my people are so rude. Most people smile and respond when I greet them in a friendly way but my people just ignore me. You aren't all that important enough to do that. I try my best to treat every customer with respect even if they're a richard simmons.