Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

13 hours ago, dbsg lub3r said:

landlord isnt giving us our security deposit and is now making us pay over $3000!!!

For that amount of money I would get a lawyer. If you're still able to access the house, take a LOT of pictures for evidence.

On 3/18/2017 at 6:24 AM, CamelKnight said:

For that amount of money I would get a lawyer. If you're still able to access the house, take a LOT of pictures for evidence.

no, we cant access the house but we did take some pictures before we moved out.

sigh...we've asked the landlord if we could get a copy of the receipt for all the damages he fixed and he hasn't responded.

we're planning on taking him to court.

thank you  for your help!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The last three hours were emotionally exhausting. I was so angry but now I am just going to forget about it and have a nice evening with my sister. 

It just sucks to get blamed for something that is not even your fault. I still don't understand why I deserved it.

/edit by Mod CamelKnight: merged posts

On 3/18/2017 at 9:24 AM, CamelKnight said:

On 3/20/2017 at 5:56 PM, dbsg lub3r said:

no, we cant access the house but we did take some pictures before we moved out.

sigh...we've asked the landlord if we could get a copy of the receipt for all the damages he fixed and he hasn't responded.

we're planning on taking him to court.

thank you  for your help!

How to get help with your case:

1. Consult a lawyer as @CamelKnight said.  If you do not yet have a lawyer, this may be a helpful link: http://www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-lowcosthelp.htm

2. Request for an interpreter. If you or your family member do not speak English well, ask the court clerk to provide a court interpreter. 

3. Consult a small claims legal advisor. California law requires each county to provide free assistance in small claims cases. Link to small claims legal advisor: http://www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-advisors.htm

“Small claims” is for the recovery of money; and a small claims court is where your dispute on your security deposit can be resolved quickly and inexpensively. The maximum amount you can sue is $5,000, but an individual person (not a public or business entity) can claim up to $10,000. You must be 18 years old to file a claim. You may ask a lawyer for advice before and after you go to court, but you cannot have a lawyer present with you in court. 

Disclaimer: This post does not constitute or imply an attorney-client relationship. Nor does it intend to constitute or convey legal advice. 

Good luck!  

End post. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2017 at 9:09 AM, packmule3 said:

How to get help with your case:

1. Consult a lawyer as @CamelKnight said.  If you do not yet have a lawyer, this may be a helpful link: http://www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-lowcosthelp.htm

2. Request for an interpreter. If you or your family member do not speak English well, ask the court clerk to provide a court interpreter. 

3. Consult a small claims legal advisor. California law requires each county to provide free assistance in small claims cases. Link to small claims legal advisor: http://www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp-advisors.htm

“Small claims” is for the recovery of money; and a small claims court is where your dispute on your security deposit can be resolved quickly and inexpensively. The maximum amount you can sue is $5,000, but an individual person (not a public or business entity) can claim up to $10,000. You must be 18 years old to file a claim. You may ask a lawyer for advice before and after you go to court, but you cannot have a lawyer present with you in court. 

Disclaimer: This post does not constitute or imply an attorney-client relationship. Nor does it intend to constitute or convey legal advice. 

Good luck!  

End post. 

Thank you so much for your help! We have filed at small claims court and have a date set for court!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello~ i don't know if anyone is going to read this but I'm going to write anyway, I'm 21years old girl and I'm suffering from depression but i can't tell anyone about it not my family nor my friend because simply they wont understand how i feel, If you meet me I'm really shy girl can't even make eye contact, if you know me I'm the girl who's always laughing even when there's nothing funny but once I'm left alone everything change i feel a deeep down sadness that i can't even explain, i hate myself i hate my life, i spend the whole day in bed because i don't have the mood or desire to do anything ( i have step mother who never talk to me, 2 elder brothers who work so they came home at night when I'm sleeping - or pretend - so i won't have to talk nd pretend...  Really don't know what to do with my life im losing all the motivation to live i used to have a lot of dreams now i don't even think of the future if i have to describe myself or how i feel i would say one word "tired" tired morally so bad and don't even know how to help myself my one and only escape is reading books nd music... 

@No Eul I'm reading :) AND replying! :D 

Though life may be challenging from time to time, there are always things to look out for: a nice sunset, a day off from work/school, friends, a great book, good music, the latest K-Drama starring Park Bo Young (well.. in my case that would be a good thing :tongue: ).

If you need someone to talk to, you can always PM me. Or simply reply here and we'll see what we can do to get you out of your funk :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

no exactly a bad day, but something i need to get off my chest. tuesday was supposed to be an entertaining show for me, thats all. right now all i have on my mind is relationship issues. i am getting involved in something i wanted nothing to do with in the first place. first of all, B came up to me and started telling me what to do, so I got annoyed and told her to teach me (since it was her job anyways) how to do what I needed to do, then the boss came up to us and started screaming at B.

I ran off because it was too heated and i didn't want to be part of it. Then B went crying to the vice president (?) or whatever it is he is.... and he decided it was time to get rid of the manager. and another manager. WOW. lol idk what to think about that. this manager is the one who told me she thought this company was doing well. WTF do i do? i want to quit this company. but i quit too many companies and its time for me to just stay and grow in one place. the fact that the EVP (idk what he is tbh?) wants me to take her place. i should grab this opportunity, since its great but at the same time.. WTF!!!!!! =/ idk. that's insane. making someone a manager when they dont know wtf is going on. 

=/ THIS SUCKS. i just dont want B to be manager either because she is a ... yea i'm not saying it but u know. 

• 1 month later...

stick it you aho. yea f me to for having my suspicions proven right. damn. i guess im not meant to have friends. oh well i tried but they all just wanna lie so ima just live the rest of my life to and fo myself.

Hi

I am in desire need of paper shredder but problem is I did not have any idea about them. I didn’t know about their specification and didn’t even know from where I can buy it. Please do suggest me some good paper shredders that fits perfect in my small office.

i'm sorry i am asking it here because i didn't find any other place to write or option to create new thread....Get info from here Vlogging camera metal Detector

Thanks

Edited by lowellmarvin

You threw the boomerang as hard as you could
And told me to wait in your place
You knew it was coming back
But you wouldn't be there to catch it
It's so unfortunate that something has to end
For a man to realize he wants more

yo, sing it

Dirtbag. I know you and your girl went your own separate ways so don't be coming into my peaceful life just because you're "lonely" now. I'm not your booty call or rebound.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't fall to sleep till 4.00am and thought the bus was ok...but the jam got me late for company...

Then something wrong with my work, I and my boss have to adjust again and again...

Then that was the pay off day too, but my bank kept my money because time is exceeded...holy.............still haven't solve this money stuffs till today  :(