Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

March 5, 2022

spacer.png

Watch : Lee Byung Hun And Shin Min Ah

Reunite After Many Years Apart In “Our Blues” Teaser

DRAMA PREVIEW by  C. Hong  Mar 4, 2022

tVN’s “Our Blues” has released a new teaser of Lee Byung Hun and Shin Min Ah!

“Our Blues” is an omnibus-style drama that tells the sweet, sour, and bitter life stories of diverse characters in the setting of Jeju Island. Written by the famous drama writer Noh Hee Kyung, it has a star-studded cast that includes Lee Byung Hun, Shin Min Ah, Han Ji Min, Kim Woo Bin, Cha Seung Won, Lee Jung Eun, and Uhm Jung Hwa.

Lee Byung Hun has been cast as Lee Dong Suk, a guy born and raised in the countryside of Jeju Island, who sells trucks for a living. Shin Min Ah stars opposite him as Min Sun Ah, a woman who arrives at Jeju Island with a secret.

The teaser begins with Shin Min Ah arriving on Jeju looking sad and lonely and Lee Byung Hun watching her from afar. It soon becomes apparent that there is some kind of connection between them, as the subtitles read, “The person who stepped all over me and left has come back looking even more pathetic than me.” He asks her angrily, “You don’t know me?” and she admits, “I do.” He retorts, “So you couldn’t say hi or ask me how I was doing?”

The teaser shows flashbacks to their past, when Shin Min Ah’s character was a young girl and Lee Byung Hun’s character was a rough-around-the-edges teenager. Despite facing violence at school, he took care of her, putting a helmet on her and wrapping her in blankets. Back in the present day, they get back a little of their old camaraderie, but he says to her, “Why did you do that to someone who just loved spending time with you?”

“Our Blues” premieres on April 9. Check out the teaser below!

spacer.png

Source:  Soompi

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

March 5 , 2022

"Our Blues" teaser by Lee Byung Hun X Shin Min Ah ...It's the most sentimental.

spacer.png

spacer.png

"Our Blues" Lee Byung-hun and Shin Min-ah's "Episode Teaser" featuring their sentimental emotions has been released. 

tvN's new Saturday-Sunday drama "Our Blues" (written by Noh Hee-kyung/directed by Kim Kyu-tae), which will premiere on April 9, is an omnibus drama that supports the bitter life of everyone at the end or peak of their lives. It drew attention as an all-time casting lineup featuring 14 actors, including Lee Byung-hun, Shin Min-ah, Cha Seung-won, Lee Jung-eun, Han Ji-min, Kim Woo-bin, Kim Hye-ja, Ko Doo-sim and Um Jung-hwa. 

"Our Blues," which will tell various life stories with Jeju in the background. First of all, the "Episode Teaser" containing the stories of Lee Byung-hun and Shin Min-ah was released, drawing attention.
Lee Byung-hun plays the role of Lee Dong-seok, a Jeju-born truck dealer who has lived a rough and rough life in the play. Shin Min-ah decomposes into Min Seon-ah, who returned to Jeju with a story, heralding a new transformation that has not been shown before. 

The video begins with the appearance of Shin Min-ah in the sea of Jeju. You can hear the sound of waves rustling in the wind, and Lee Byung-hun finds Shin Min-ah on the boat. The appearance of Shin Min-ah, who is immersed in thoughts and looks at the sea endlessly, and Lee Byung-hun, who looks at her curiously, makes the two curious. 

Then the story of the two is solved. Lee Byung-hun says, "You don't know me?" and "I know, but you don't even say hello or 'how are you?'" At the same time, the scenes that appear to be the two students unfold faintly, and the story of the two who met again as adults begins. To Shin Min-ah, who calmly says, "I just lived," Lee Byung-hun explodes his repressed feelings, saying, "Why did you do that to a guy who only liked being with you?" 

Along with this, a copy of "The one who trampled on me and left appeared in a shabby appearance than I did," heralding the story of those who will unfold in earnest in Jeju. Shin Min, who stands on the last breakwater and bursts into tears, and Lee Byung-hun's two-shot next to it leaves a deep lingering impression along with the dazzling appearance of the sea, making us look forward to the main broadcast even more.

Lee Byung-hun and Shin Min-ah's acting, which captured the melancholy, sorrow, and emotional explosion in the 40-second teaser, showed the power to immerse viewers in an instant. The story of Lee Dong-seok and Min Sun-ah in "Our Blues" was told with just a few words and eyes.

The new combination of Lee Byung-hun and Shin Min-ah, their passionate performance, is heating up their hearts just by looking at it, raising expectations for "Our Blues." 

"Our Blues" is a collaborative work between writer Noh Hee-kyung and director Kim Kyu-tae, who created well-made dramas such as "Live," "It's Okay, It's Love," and "That Winter, The Wind Blows." Following the stories of Lee Byung-hun and Shin Min-ah, each character's episode teaser will be released one after another, drawing attention. "Our Blues" will premiere at 9:10 p.m. on April 9th. 

Source:  https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2022/03/207008/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

March 5, 2022.

“It's Okay, That’s Love’s" new work by Noh Hee-kyung! "Our Blues" 2nd Edition teaser released: Lee Byung Hun  and Shin Min Ah's team CP appeared!

spacer.png

Credit:   IG@tvn_drama

tvN's new drama "Our Blues" is a sweet and bitter drama about the lives of all people at the end, peak or beginning of their lives, with a short story of various characters against the backdrop of warm and vivid Jeju and the cold and harsh sea.

There are a total of 14 cast members, including Lee Byung Hun, Shin Min Ah, Cha Seung Won, Lee Jung Eun, Han Ji Min, Kim Woo Bin, Kim Hye Ja, Go Doo Shin, Um Jung Hwa, Park Ji Hwan, Choi Young Joon, Bae Hyun Sung, No Yoon Seo, and child actor Ki So Yoo.  Actors from all over the world gathered. They depict the lives of ordinary people against the backdrop of Jeju Island's five-day market, and their stories are intertwined with family, neighbors, and friends.

spacer.png

A short 23-second teaser has already been released, sparking a heated debate. Netizens responded by saying, "I can't help but watch this group," "Wow, I'm looking forward to seeing the teaser," "Is it a lineup that can appear in a drama," "The production presentation will be like an award ceremony," and "Watch the work before the screenwriter should be the healing itself.” and so on.

Spoiler

spacer.png

The teaser featuring Lee Byung Hun and Shin Min Ah was released today (4th). In the drama, Lee Byung Hun plays Lee Dong Seok, a truck grocer born in Jeju Island, and Shin Min Ah plays Min Sun Ah, who brings a story to Jeju Island and meets  Lee Dong Seok, who lives next door. In the teaser, Lee Byung Hun says, "Now that you know, you haven't even said hello, are you being so rude? "When Shin Min Ah says she's survived, Lee Byung-hun exclaims, "A guy who is useless with you, why is that? "This is also their third collaboration after "Beautiful Days" and “ A Bittersweet Life”

Screenshot_2022-03-05_at_5.34.32_PM.png

"Our Blues" is directed by Kim Gyu Tae and screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung collaborated again after dramas such as "Live", "That Winter, The Wind Blows ", "It's Okay, That’s Love", these are really classics among classics!  And "Our Blues" is set to air on April 9.

Source:   https://www.koreastardaily.com/sc/news/140168

• Like 5

March 6, 2022

Actor Lee Byung-hun donated 100 million won to the Hope Bridge Disaster Relief Association to help residents affected by forest fires.

spacer.png

The Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association announced on March 6, "Lee Byung-hun donated 100 million won to support emergency relief for forest fire victims."

According to Hope Bridge, Lee Byung-hun was sad to learn that more than 150 homes had been burned down while he was thinking about a support plan that would be of practical help to the victims of the wildfire.

So, after hearing about the urgent need to deliver temporary mobile assembly homes to the victims who had been evacuated to gyms or convention centers, we decided to donate right away. Lee Byung-hun's donation will be quickly used to provide temporary shelter for the victims who are evacuating from their homes because their living space has been burned down.

In addition to donations to support the damage caused by the wildfire, Lee Byung-hun is taking steps to minimize the damage caused by COVID-19, as well as recovering from natural disasters, improving the residential environment of vulnerable children, improving access to education, and self-reliance. Efforts have been made to spread

Kim Jeong-hee, secretary-general of Hope Bridge, who is carrying out support activities at the site of the forest fire in Uljin, said, “Many victims in the shelters have lost their homes and are in extreme pain and disappointment. I will do my best to make it stand up.”

Lee Byung-hun is set for the first broadcast of tvN's 'Our Blues' on April 9 and the release of the movies 'Emergency Declaration', 'The Match', and 'Concrete Utopia'.

Hope Bridge, thanks to the participation of celebrities in the donation procession, 8,000 bottles of mineral water, 1,200 bottles of beverages, 1,140 blankets, 500 towels, 20,000 KF94 quarantine masks, 236 sets of relief kits, shelter partitions in Uljin-gun on the night of the 4th. 16 units were dispatched and support began. According to the report, Lee Byung-hun was sad to learn that more than 150 homes had been burned down while he was thinking about a support plan that would be of practical help to the victims of forest fires.

Source:  https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202203060937170410

• Like 5

March 6, 2022

spacer.png

Lee Byung Hun, Girl’s Day’s Hyeri, And Song Kang Ho Make Generous Donations To Wildfire Victims 

Mar 6, 2022                                                                                                                                                               by S.P.
by

Lee Byung HunHyeri, and Song Kang Ho have donated to help the victims of the wildfire in Uljin.

On Friday, March 4, a large wildfire began on the eastern coast of Korea on a mountain near the seaside town of Uljin in North Gyeongsang Province. It spread to the nearby city of Samcheok in Gangwon Province and has destroyed more than a hundred homes and evacuated thousands of people.

According to the Hope Bridge Association of the National Disaster Relief on March 6, Lee Byung Hun made a donation of 100 million won (approximately $82,200) to be used towards emergency relief for the victims affected by the wildfire. The actor made the decision to donate after hearing that around 150 houses had been lost to the fire and that the victims were in desperate need of temporary housing.

Following Lee Byung Hun’s generosity, Girl’s Day’s Hyeri also made a donation of her own.

The Hope Bridge Association stated that when the news of the wildfire broke out, Hyeri immediately contacted them to determine how best to help the victims. She then asked for her donation of 50 million won (approximately $41,100) to be used to provide aid to the firefighters and to children from low-income families.

The secretary-general of the Hope Bridge Association commented, “Many victims are suffering after losing their livelihoods due to the sudden wildfire. I am very grateful for Hyeri’s generous donation, which follows the donations made by IU, Kim Go Eun, and Lee Byung Hun.”

Actor Song Kang Ho also made a donation of 100 million won to the Hope Bridge Association. His agency Sublime Artist Agency stated, “He decided to extend his generosity with the hope that he could be of at least a little help to the victims affected by the wildfire.”

Source: Soompi

• Like 3

March 7, 2022

Lee Byung Hun, Han Ji Min, Shin Min Ah, Kim Woo Bin, And More Seek Happiness In “Our Blues” Posters

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Drama Preview                                                                                                                                       by D. Kim

Mar 7, 2022

The main posters for “Our Blues” have been released!

“Our Blues” is an omnibus-style drama that tells the sweet, sour, and bitter life stories of diverse characters in the setting of Jeju Island.

The posters revealed on March 7 features the star-studded cast lineup including Lee Byung Hun, Shin Min Ah, Han Ji Min, Kim Woo Bin, Cha Seung Won, Lee Jung Eun, Kim Hye Ja, Go Doo Shim, Uhm Jung Hwa, Park Ji Hwan, Choi Young Joon, Bae Hyun Sung, Noh Yoon Seo, and Ki So You.

Sitting under the warm sunlight, the 14 characters are looking in the same direction with bright smiles on their faces. The text reads, “To all of us who are alive, let’s be happy!”

our-blues-1.jpeg

our-blues.jpeg

The production team commented, “[This is] a story created together by all of us who are the main characters of our own lives. Please show lots of interest for the special omnibus-style drama ‘Our Blues.'”

“Our Blues” is written by Noh Hee Kyung of critically acclaimed dramas such as “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” “Dear My Friends,” “Live,” and more. It is directed by Kim Kyu Tae, who has worked on dramas including “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” “Live,” “Iris,” and “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo.”

The drama is set to premiere via tvN on April 9 at 9:10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1516056wpp/lee-byung-hun-han-ji-min-shin-min-ah-kim-woo-bin-and-more-seek-happiness-in-our-blues-posters

• Like 4

March 9, 2022

Shin Mina betrays Lee Byung-heon in new teaser for tvN’s Our Blues

by tccolb

spacer.png

In what might be the largest big-name ensemble cast ever, writer Noh Hee-kyung is back with a new omnibus-style drama, tvN’s Our Blues.

Set on Jeju Island, the story weaves between the lives of 14 different characters who are all connected in some way – whether it be through friendship, family, or by simply being neighbors.

The impressive main cast includes: Lee Byung-heon (Mr. Sunshine), Shin Mina (Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha), Cha Seung-won (One Ordinary Day), and the woman who must be hiding time travel secrets because she’s in all the dramas this year (not that I’m complaining), Lee Jung-eun (Juvenile Justice).

The lineup continues with Han Ji-min (One Spring Night), Kim Woo-bin (Uncontrollably Fond), the magnificent Kim Hye-ja (The Light in Your Eyes), and the equally fantastic Go Du-shim (The One and Only).

We also get Uhm Jung-hwa’s (You’re Too Much, Witch’s Romance) return to dramaland along with some familiar faces like Park Ji-hwan (Black Dog), Choi Young-joon (Inspector Koo), and Bae Hyun-sung (Hospital Playlist 2). Last but not least, rookie actor Noh Yoon-seo and child actor Ki So-yoo (Oh My Baby) round out the cast.

For a fun quick peek at everyone in character, check out last week’s teaser here.

The newest video teaser focuses on Lee Byung-heon and Shin Mina’s segment, with opening captions that introduce their names: “Dong-seok and Sun-ah.” We transition to a text screen that explains the back story: “The girl who trampled over me and left.” Seeing Shin return to Jeju, Lee approaches her, “Don’t you know me?” to which Shin replies, “I do.” The teaser briefly flashes back to their younger days before returning to their reunion in the present. Upset, Lee remarks, “If you know me, aren’t you going to say hi or ask how I’ve been doing? How can you not even greet me, you punk.” The text screen that follows, reads: “She came back in a more pathetic state than me.”

We then cut to Shin Mina describing what she did during her time away: “I just lived.” Flashing back to the past again, we see a group of students fighting and a young Lee Byung-heon running. A happier Shin and Lee in the past have fun cleaning and driving around together. Back in the present, an angry Lee rants in his car, “How could you do that to me when I just liked being by your side. That’s all I wanted. Why did you do it!?” The teaser comes to a close with a view of the seaside where Shin Mina stands crying alone and from a distance we see Lee Byung-heon walking away.

Premiering next month on April 9, directing for Our Blues will be helmed by a team of PDs: Kim Kyu-tae (Live, It’s Okay, It’s Love), Kim Yang-hee, and Lee Jung-mook.

Screen_Shot_2022-03-09_at_6.32.41_PM(1).

Source:  https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/03/shin-mina-betrays-lee-byung-heon-in-new-teaser-for-tvns-our-blues/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

*** BTS Jimin will sing a song for the original soundtrack of upcoming tvN drama "Our Blues."  “Our Blues” is scheduled to premiere next month April 9. Comprised of 20 episodes, each one will air every Saturday and Sunday on tvN at 9:10 p.m. Episodes will subsequently be made available on video streaming platforms such as Tving and Netflix.  :ilike:

• Like 4

*** Yesterday March 16 episode of tvN's show 'You Quiz on the Block', Lee Min-jung joined as guest. She revealed that  Lee Byung Hun is kind and soft-hearted. During the talk, she mentioned how lucky she feels to have Lee Byung Hun beside her to give her useful advice about work. She said that in her early debut days, she used to think that she had to act exactly the way it was written on the script. But LBH let her know that she didn't always have to do what it said. He told her if she came up with better ideas, then she should try to make alterations or improvise. It's more natural that way, he said. She added that LBH understands her the most, and gives her great advice. Then, Lee Min-jung was asked about her married life with Lee Byung Hun. She responded that as they live together, she sometimes sees the ordinary and 'unremarkable' side of him, but she does see the awesome sides of him at home too. She also said that when she gets angry, she's the type of person who just lets it out right on that spot. But LBH isn't like her. He keeps his temper, and swallows all her angry words and actions. She always say that LBH is really kind and soft-hearted.   :heart2:

201647488_1280.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

March 17, 2022.

Lee Byung-hun, transformed into a long-term truck driver wearing floral prints. ('Our Blues')

Screenshot_2022-03-17_at_10.26.05_AM.png

spacer.png

OSEN = Reporter So-Young Park] 'Our Blues' Lee Byung-Hun transforms into a Jeju truck dealer.

TVN's new Saturday drama 'Our Blues' (played by Noh Hee-kyung/directed by Kim Gyu-tae/planned by Studio Dragon/produced by GTist), which will be aired on April 9.   It is a drama that conveys in an omnibus format. It is also attracting a lot of attention as a new work by writer Noh Hee-kyung, who showed a deep insight into humanity.

Above all, the appearance of Lee Byung-hun, a ‘trustworthy actor’, raises expectations for the drama. Lee Byung-hun, who makes any work or any character his own, is an actor who proves his existence as a 'trustworthy treasure' just by his name. As for the drama, Lee Byung-hun, who returned to the small screen after about four years after 'Mr. Sunshine’ , will take off the charisma he showed in his recent works and meet the viewers of 'Our Blues' with a friendly and everyday character.

Lee Byung-hun's role in 'Our Blues' is a Jeju-born truck dealer Lee Dong-seok. Lee Dong-seok is a character with a rough and blunt personality. He relies on a truck to do business between the islands, and he sleeps on a truck. People are curious about the story of Lee Dong-seok, why he is living such a rough life without a house to stay in.

In the midst of this, in the first still cut of Lee Byung-hun of 'Our Blues' released by the production team, you can see him perfectly transformed into a truck dealer  Lee Dong-seok. Lee Byung-hun, who sells various household items and clothes in the middle of the street, is also naturally soliciting customers. His appearance, which seems to have popped out of the real market, with his rough-hewn hair and casual clothes, clearly imprints the character of Lee Dong-seok, a trader of all things.

In the teaser video released earlier, Lee Byung-hun drew attention by foretelling the intense appearance of Lee Dong-seok, a merchant of all things, in a full-fledged Jeju dialect.  At the scene, Lee Byung-hun is said to have given a sense of reality by carefully taking care of costumes and props just like real merchants. His acting with a sense of life is already expected. The appearance of Lee Byung-hun, who has already been integrated with the character, raises expectations for the main broadcast.

The production team of "Our Blues" said, "Lee Byung-hun appeared perfectly immersed in "Lee Dong-seok" from the first shoot, drawing the story of Lee Dong-seok in various relationships, including a faint reunion with Min Sun-ah (Shin Min-in) who came down to Jeju, and the story of his mother Kang Ok-dong (Kim Hye-ja). Please look forward to Lee Byung-hun's performance to fill the drama with his colorful acting."

Meanwhile, tvN's new Saturday and Sunday drama "Our Blues" is a work in which writer Noh Hee-kyung and director Kim Kyu-tae, who created well-made dramas such as "Live," "It's Okay, It's Love," and "That Winter, The Wind Blows." It is drawing attention with an all-time casting lineup of 14 actors, including Lee Byung-hun, Shin Min-ah, Cha Seung-won, Lee Jung-eun, Han Ji-min, Kim Woo-bin, Kim Hye-ja, Ko Doo-sim, and Eom Jung-hwa, and will premiere at 9:10 p.m. on April 9.

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111787355 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, peonie said:

March 17, 2022.

Lee Byung-hun, transformed into a long-term truck driver wearing floral prints. ('Our Blues')

OSEN = Reporter So-Young Park] 'Our Blues' Lee Byung-Hun transforms into a Jeju truck dealer.

TVN's new Saturday drama 'Our Blues' (played by Noh Hee-kyung/directed by Kim Gyu-tae/planned by Studio Dragon/produced by GTist), which will be aired on April 9.   It is a drama that conveys in an omnibus format. It is also attracting a lot of attention as a new work by writer Noh Hee-kyung, who showed a deep insight into humanity.

Above all, the appearance of Lee Byung-hun, a ‘trustworthy actor’, raises expectations for the drama. Lee Byung-hun, who makes any work or any character his own, is an actor who proves his existence as a 'trustworthy treasure' just by his name. As for the drama, Lee Byung-hun, who returned to the small screen after about four years after 'Mr. Sunshine’ , will take off the charisma he showed in his recent works and meet the viewers of 'Our Blues' with a friendly and everyday character.

Lee Byung-hun's role in 'Our Blues' is a Jeju-born truck dealer Lee Dong-seok. Lee Dong-seok is a character with a rough and blunt personality. He relies on a truck to do business between the islands, and he sleeps on a truck. People are curious about the story of Lee Dong-seok, why he is living such a rough life without a house to stay in.

In the midst of this, in the first still cut of Lee Byung-hun of 'Our Blues' released by the production team, you can see him perfectly transformed into a truck dealer  Lee Dong-seok. Lee Byung-hun, who sells various household items and clothes in the middle of the street, is also naturally soliciting customers. His appearance, which seems to have popped out of the real market, with his rough-hewn hair and casual clothes, clearly imprints the character of Lee Dong-seok, a trader of all things.

In the teaser video released earlier, Lee Byung-hun drew attention by foretelling the intense appearance of Lee Dong-seok, a merchant of all things, in a full-fledged Jeju dialect.  At the scene, Lee Byung-hun is said to have given a sense of reality by carefully taking care of costumes and props just like real merchants. His acting with a sense of life is already expected. The appearance of Lee Byung-hun, who has already been integrated with the character, raises expectations for the main broadcast.

The production team of "Our Blues" said, "Lee Byung-hun appeared perfectly immersed in "Lee Dong-seok" from the first shoot, drawing the story of Lee Dong-seok in various relationships, including a faint reunion with Min Sun-ah (Shin Min-in) who came down to Jeju, and the story of his mother Kang Ok-dong (Kim Hye-ja). Please look forward to Lee Byung-hun's performance to fill the drama with his colorful acting."

Meanwhile, tvN's new Saturday and Sunday drama "Our Blues" is a work in which writer Noh Hee-kyung and director Kim Kyu-tae, who created well-made dramas such as "Live," "It's Okay, It's Love," and "That Winter, The Wind Blows." It is drawing attention with an all-time casting lineup of 14 actors, including Lee Byung-hun, Shin Min-ah, Cha Seung-won, Lee Jung-eun, Han Ji-min, Kim Woo-bin, Kim Hye-ja, Ko Doo-sim, and Eom Jung-hwa, and will premiere at 9:10 p.m. on April 9.

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111787355 

@peonie thanks for sharing this. NICE to see a new glimpse of Lee Byung Hun in character! He has completely transformed into Lee Dong Suk. I'm looking forward to his performance once again in this upcoming drama. Can't wait for the premiere on April 9.   :kaching3:

• Like 4

March 18, 2022

Lee Min Jung Talks About Her Husband Lee Byung Hun on tvN’s ‘You Quiz On the Block’

by missblair

a day ago

spacer.png

Lee Min Jung guest appeared on the March 16th episode of tvN’s You Quiz On The Block.

In the episode, Lee Min Jung gushed about her husband Lee Byung Hun. She said, “We have a great understanding of each other as we pursue the same path. I love having him around because he is someone with a greater experience than mine who could help me with making important decisions.”

When Jo Se Ho asked if Lee Byung Hun is hot in person as he is in his movies and dramas, she replied, “There are times when he just looks incredible. But since I live with him every day, I get to experience his ordinary and untidy side as well.” Jo Se Ho then said, “His voice is so mesmerizing that even a guy like me would fall in love with him. Tell us about what it’s like waking up to his voice every morning.” Lee Min Jung said, “He doesn’t always talk to me in that mesmerizing low voice. When we are together, I hear more of a high-pitched voice from him. But it’s alright because I tend to forget and let go of everything when the argument is over.”

She added, “I don’t easily get stressed by anything. He is a kind-hearted person who tends to give in when I confront him head-on. He is softer than he looks”.

Yoo Jae Suk then jokingly asked, “I want to hear his side of the story, too. Do you think he will be cool with it?” Lee Min Jung replied, “I mean, I treat him nicely after venting out my anger. I’m a type of a person who does not hold a grudge on someone.” Then the MC asked what she hears the most from the actor. She made a witty response by saying, “He always tells me ‘I told you a lot before!’ because I tend to forget what he said to me.”

Source:  https://zapzee.net/2022/03/17/lee-min-jung-talks-about-her-husband-lee-byung-hun-on-tvns-you-quiz-on-the-block/

• Like 5

March 19, 2022

Kim Hee Sun, Lee Byung Hun, and Park Hae Jin  return to the small screen for 'Acting Grand Prize' [MK Issue]

spacer.png

The winning actors of "Acting Awards" will appear in the small screen in April. Expectations are high for the return of "target actors" equipped with overwhelming acting skills.

First of all, Kim Hee-sun will meet viewers with MBC's new Friday-Saturday drama "Tomorrow," which will premiere on April 1st.

"Tomorrow" is an office human fantasy in the afterlife where the grim reaper who led the dead now saves the people who want to die. It is based on Naver Webtoon of the same name by Lama, one of the best webtoons in his life.

Kim Hee-sun, Rowoon, Lee Soo-hyuk, Yoon Ji-on, and Kim Hye-sook will appear.

In the drama, Kim Hee-sun played the role of the Grim Reaper, "Guryeon." Head of the crisis management team at the Spirit Management Headquarters of the underworld monopoly company "Zuma Lantern". He has charisma that is nothing to be afraid of.

Kim Hee-sun won the 1998 SBS Drama Awards for "Mr. Q" (1998). Kim Hee-sun was born in 1977, and was 21 years old at the time. It is the youngest record in the history of three terrestrial broadcasters to win an award for acting awards, and this milestone has not yet been broken. Since then, Kim Hee-sun has shown off her presence by winning the grand prize at the 2nd Asian Artist Awards with "She with Dignity" (2017).

Attention is focusing on whether Kim Hee-sun, who has been recognized by the public for her unchanging beauty and wide spectrum acting skills in various works such as Nine Room, Dignified Woman, and Alice, will be able to write a new record as Tomorrow.

Lee Byung Hun will return with tvN's new Saturday and Sunday drama "Our Blues," which will premiere on April 9.

Our Blues is an omnibus drama that tells various life stories of various characters against the backdrop of warm and lively Jeju and the cold and rough sea. It is drawing attention with an all-time casting lineup featuring 14 actors, including Lee Byung-hun, Shin Min-ah, Cha Seung-won, Lee Jung-eun, Han Ji-min, Kim Woo-bin, Kim Hye-ja, Ko Doo-sim and Eom Jung-hwa.

In the drama, Lee Byung-hun played the role of Lee Dong-seok, a Jeju-born truck dealer. Lee Dong-seok is a character with a rough and blunt personality. He relies on a truck to do business between islands, and sleeps on trucks.

Lee Byung-hun won the grand prize at the SBS Drama Awards in 2003 for All-In. He then won the grand prize at the KBS Drama Awards for "Iris" in 2009. "Iris" won the grand prize in the drama actor category at the 1st Seoul Culture and Arts Awards and the best male acting award at the 46th Baeksang Arts Awards.

Through the tvN drama "Mr. Sunshine" (2018), he showed off his potential by winning the 6th Asia-Pacific Star Awards and the 55th Baeksang Arts Awards for Best Actor in the TV category.

Expectations are high for Lee Byung-hun, who returned to the small screen about four years after "Mr. Sunshine," to take off his charisma shown in his recent works and show off his friendly and daily character in "Our Blues."

Finally, Park Hae-jin will meet viewers with MBC's new Saturday and Sunday drama "Now, Showtime!" (Written by Ha Yoon-ah, directed by Lee Hyung-min and Jung Sang-hee), which will premiere on April 23.

From now on, Showtime! is a comic investigation drama in which a charismatic magician Cha-woong and a hot-blooded policeman Goseulhae cooperate with ghosts. Park Hae-jin, Jin Ki-joo, Jung Joon-ho, and Kim Hee-jae will appear.

In the drama, Park Hae-jin plays Cha Cha-woong, a charismatic magician whose trademark is his cool appearance and colder vitriol. He has emerged as a superstar in the magic world by crossing the broadcast and stage with his unique magic skills, and even has a secret ability to see and speak ghosts.

Park Hae-jin won the MBC Drama Awards for "Kkondae Intern" in 2020. Park Hae-jin, who showed off his presence by winning the acting grand prize 14 years after his debut, is drawing more attention to his performance in his next film, "From now on, Showtime!”

Source:  https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2022/03/247206/

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

March 23, 2022

tvN Drama  released 'Our Blues' poster

spacer.png

tvN- Drama's message

<Our Blues> Hello poster released!

Hello-Greetings wishing all of us well

Let's all live happily

Source: IG of tvn_drama

• Like 4

'Our Blues' Group Poster released

spacer.png

tvN's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Our Blues' (written by Noh Hee-kyung, directed by Kim Gyu-tae), which will be aired for the first time on April 9, is an omnibus drama that tells the stories of various people's lives in the warm and lively Jeju, cold and rough seas. Writer Noh Hee-kyung, who comforted viewers through various works such as 'Live', 'Dear My Friends', and 'It's Okay, That's Love', raises interest in the new work.

'Our Blues' tells the story of 14 protagonists who are entangled in friendship, neighbourhood, and family relationships against the backdrop of Jeju Oil Market and Pureung Village. The fact that all the actors who are difficult to gather in one place participated is the greatest characteristic of 'Our Blues'. Lee Byung-hun, Shin Min-ah, Cha Seung-won, Lee Jung-eun, Han Ji-min, Kim Woo-bin, Kim Hye-ja, Ko Doo-shim, Uhm Jung-hwa, Park Ji-hwan, Choi Young-jun, Bae Hyun-seong, Noh Yun-seo, and child actor Kiso-yu are the main characters.

In the midst of this, the 'Our Blues' group poster that was released heralds the warm story of those who will come along with the spring breeze. The actors greet each other with bright smiles in the background of the sea and village. In particular, the various 'hello' poses of the actors who are perfectly integrated with the character attract attention. Along with each photo, scattered bright yellow rapeseed flowers convey the warmth of Jeju.

The 14 main characters will find viewers in each episode. Lee Byung-hun and Shin Min-ah are disassembled into Lee Dong-seok and Min Seon-ah, who are reunited in the sea off Jeju, and amplify the curiosity about their relationship. Cha Seung-won, Lee Jung-eun, and Uhm Jung-hwa depict the Jeju classmates who bring out the memories of their youth. Cha Seung-won takes on the role of Choi Han-soo, a bank branch manager who has transferred to Jeju, Lee Jung-eun as Jeong Eun-hee, a tough fish shop owner, and Uhm Jeong-hwa as Go Mi-ran, the eternal queen of school friends.

Kim Hye-ja and Go Doo-shim are the Jeju grandmothers. Kim Hye-ja takes on the role of Kang Ok-dong, Lee Byung-hun's mother. Go Doo-shim disassembles as her merchant haenyeo Hyeon Chun-hee, and her kindergartener granddaughter Son Eun plays the role of Ki So-yu, an awkward living together. Park Ji-hwan and Choi Young-joon appear as Jeong In-kwon and Bang Ho-sik, fathers who run a business at the Jeju oil market. Rookie Hyun-seong Bae and Yoon-seo Noh play the roles of their son Jeong-hyeon and daughter Yeong-gyeong-joo, respectively, and create a story as a high school couple who develops love between fathers who are like enemies.

Han Ji-min and Kim Woo-bin depict the romance between a Jeju haenyeo and a captain. Han Ji-min takes on the role of Lee Young-ok, a haenyeo who is followed by many rumors, and Kim Woo-bin takes on the role of Park Jeong-jun, a pure and warm-hearted captain. Among these, a photograph of a black space between the two stands out. In this photo, the 'mysterious person' adds to the mystery and amplifies the curiosity of how it will affect the romance between Han Ji-min and Kim Woo-bin.

'Our Blues' depicts the bitter, sweet, bitter and bitter life stories of various characters in Jeju as the background. The appearance of the actors who greeted them warmly makes the first broadcast even more awaited. tvN's new Saturday drama 'Our Blues' will premiere on April 9 at 9:10 pm.

Source:  https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202203230100143940008775&servicedate=20220323

• Like 4