Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Everytime SHK dramas or movies will be airing,I will be a lil bit anxious, especially right now when all of the A listers actresses mostly will take most of dramas comeback in the same time..she will be compare with each other n how haters will always degrading her with accomplishment with her drama;ratings, chemistry,story line etc..n I have to strengthen my heart for that :headbang:

N the other hand,I think my dream to see mag photoshoot between SHK n JKY won't be accomplish,ughhhh..I thought that before JKY have to go for military service,they already have photoshoot together,just my dream...

@redbeanbunsI look at the time slot for Melancholia and Jirisan which are the one in competition with NWBU. Melancholia is airing in differents day Wenesday/Thurday at 10h30 pm on TVn. SO it is not really in competition with NWBU. Jirisan is airing Saturday/Suday at 9 pm. It is more in competition, but mostly on Saturday. And they they do not have the same time slot, because NWBU is aiing at 10 pm on Tvn, so Jirisan will be almost over when the episode of NWBU will air. I think SBS has better scors than TVN in general. One The Woman is doing really good while being in competiton with The Veil who has Nam Koog Min. I do not watch One The Woman (I could not pass the trailer) but I feel NWBU is better than this drama, I find the casting more interesting too.

As for the photoshoot, humm Jang Ki Yong  still had work for NWBU until the last day , while he was done filming, before going to military. Unfortunatly, I doubt they did a photoshoot together with Song Hye Kyo, I do not think they had time for it. And nothing from Song Hye Kyo make up artist and stylist supposed she did a photoshoot while filming NWBU. Seems she will do most of the promotion herself, I do not count other actors, because SHK and JKY were the main lead. Seems she might have a photoshoot or something today, because we saw Ruby with her stylist and her make up artist ect...seems they were doing make up etc and in a studio.

I do not know how she promototed Encounter, but here she is doing a really good job and doing her best to promot NWBU

@Pitchoum I mean not in the same time slot as NWBU but airing in the same last quarter of this year..like go hyun jung,lee young ae,jun ji hyun,all of them almost out after one another.. although not in exactly in the same time..

But you know although they don't have same time slot, different station, haters always have their own way to always compare her with other..take a look when Encounter aired few years ago,they say its flop although there is SHK n PBG stared in it they say,but they forgot that Encounter been aired in cable tv,n ratings between 5-6% consider successful in tv cable perspective n hey guess what, Encounter average rating between 8-10% n its top in cable viewership..

So yeah at that time debated with haters so fierce,about the storyline,about ratings,every mundane thing.. so yeah I think its not any different this time around I guess..she always be their main target:foodie2: 

I think this is the first time,that drama production open official IG account to promote,maybe?even encounter relying from tvn ig account to promote..or not?I have fuzzy memories about it

I did not watch Song Hye Kyo in any drama except for a few scenes of sitcom Soonpoong Clinic. I was looking forward to watch her in Hyena but she declined the role. For the upcoming dramas, I am not sure about We are Breaking Up, definetly not The Glory but there is a high chance to watch her in the upcoming thriller. 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

On 10/14/2021 at 1:56 PM, Pitchoum said:

Some comments and article are a bit stupid

Haha reading the article, the author certainly trolling them. But what a headline to grab clicks zzz

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!