Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

celes80 said:

@meili29 said: @Yeekrfan2. Hiya! Thank u!! Nobody ever told me there was an "Alternative story" ??? Lol! Guess I'm still fairly new to this side of CJH Fantasyland!
And dear chingu ...I tapped onto the link you provided & MAGIC!! I couldn't stop!

@celes80 Thanks for the translations you did...way back in August 2014! I enjoy it thoroughly. I can't remember where I was back then? Definitely not in SoompiLand. Bollywood perhaps?? Now...it's K-World!! Hahaha...
=))

@meili29    Well By now you probably checked out the site where people asked questions about ‘migration’.  I read there will be a temporary site so we don’t have to worry about this transition.  I expect there might be some minor glitch at the beginning of moving into a new place but I doubt anything serious will happen from this transition.  Actually some of the questions in the site weren’t clear to me but I don’t think I have to worry about them.  If you read something interesting, let us know.
Soompi had a major crash 2005 which wiped out all of the content. If you look at the history of each actor, you would see the earliest period is from 2005. I read some members talked about their lost postings included many pictures. I’m sure soompi worries about it happening again and the mods said that’s one reason for moving into new system software. Now if something like another system meltdown happens, soompi will lose a lot of money.

Here is wiki link to soompi. I’m posting a portion. (  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soompi )
History
Soompi was founded in 1998 by Korean American web developer Susan Kang;[11][12] the site quickly gained traction with fans throughout the world.[10] In February 2011, Soompi was acquired by Enswers, Inc.,[13][14][15] a Seoul-based IT venture company specializing in video search technology,[16] and operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of it.
Soompi launched Soompi France in 2011 and Soompi Spanish in 2012, and it works closely with major Korean entertainment agencies such as JYP Entertainment,[17] S.M. Entertainment,[18] and YG Entertainment.[19][20]

Edited by booha

Hyuki girlis Now we have two more CJH fan sites to rummage through.
https://www.facebook.com/choijinhyukglobalfanbase
https://www.facebook.com/choijinhyuk.hkfangroup
Sang Hyuk from MDTF
cG2xVUs.jpg

FTLY ‘My Girl’
韓劇「命中注定我愛你」丹尼爾的單戀之歌:Vixx(Ken) My Girl (華納official HD 高畫質官方中字版) ((**google translatio: Drama "Fated to Love You" song of unrequited love Daniel: Vixx (Ken) My Girl (Warner official HD high-definition version of the official of the word)  ))

aomtlUM.jpg

EDIT: I forgot to mention who he is. He is a former addict.  Without knowing it one might miss out the certain color of this show.  Could he be called a former sinner or a once lost soul in the fogged out existential wonderland…    Is it because of his past which makes him appeared to be melancholy / compassionate with humility??

Hyuki girls  I don’t know any of you girls heard of CNN "Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown."  The first episode of its new season is going to be about visiting Korea and about Korean eating (& drinking) and its culture.  The host of the show is rather quirky and has a unique sense of humor which reflects on the show. Since we are soomping about kdrama, it might be entertaining to check it out.  I’m posting the link which has articles/video clips. Keep in mind that the show is about entertainment so the certain exaggeration can’t be avoided.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/23/travel/parts-unknown-bourdain-korea-journal/

I9tlY63.gif

Z6cX1NU.jpg
cr to DC

A fan made a dating profile from each character and put them in a single market.
(NO1 Gu Wol Ryung) moonlight garden residence //occupation: mystical/divine // favorite: marriage, rabbit //interesting side note: having a Buddhist monk friend
l9MVZzN.jpg
(NO2 dark WR) In front of moonlight garden, residing under a pile of leaves //ideal type: aging SH //wish: extinction //hobby: throat grabbing //interesting side note: having a son
bKKPqx6.jpg
(NO3 Gu Dong Chi) a chief prosecutor (high school graduate) //creed: more than 10 seconds //having flower scented feet
WPrqLT0.jpg
(NO4 Daniel Pitt) designer //sideline: DJ, priest, neighborhood oppa //having dongsaeng
8B330Oo.jpg
(NO5 Bae Sung Hyun) RH hotel representative //cute & sexy coexisted //having (secret) fiancée
tC2ABVZ.jpg
(NO6 Gu Sang Hyuk) fashion company MD //main occupation: owner’s son //keywords: loneliness, wanting of affection //(???)
Iv30q7W.jpg
(NO7 Kim Won) CEO //likes it but doesn’t want to go: US //interesting side note: dongsaeng is good looking too
R7ew0xe.jpg
(NO8 Oh Chang Min) doctor( ER intern) //elementary student //experience: married 1 divorced 1
uahIJ59.jpg
(NO9 Choi Jin Hyuk) current job, a solder additional job, an actor //latest keywords: bamtory, b(ra)- pan(ty) man, Choi- kkam-jjig( Choi cutesy ) // (???)
KbTtPCN.jpg
cr to DC

Guest Huggybear

Thank you Booha my labs. I am so touched. I just entered Soompi.. been sad actually. In fact see i'm a bit crying over the video of Hyuki while he's signing. I always feel sad not seeing people i truly love and admire. With my personality... loosing touch makes me feel weak but when i see them.. i fell like a rock. In the Healer... it's my utmost wish that Park Min Young and our loving Hyuki make a project after he comes out of the army. I like her acting prowess. some actresses have very stiff faces even at the height of a drama scene but MinYoung is pretty convincing. It'll be a great comeback project. Tomorrow i'll start with my dvd marathoning again of the Heirs where i first met him.. then It's okay daddy's girl, then fated to love you then Emergency couple again. A week ago.. i lost all my uploaded songs of hyuki in my Windows phone. I'm starting upload then again and i bought the apps so i can be sure that an upgrading will not affect my collection. Happy Sunday to all. And thank you Booha dear. I hope to meet you and other Hyukies soon... Stay cool y'all! I miss him!! 

meili29 said: Hi everyone! I guess you are all very well aware of the week-long migration exercise that's going to begin 28 April?
@booha, i really hope there'll be no loss of data during this migration of soompi forums? We'll have to "loose touch" for a while? Or is there a temporary site we can continue our 'activity'?

@willenette Hi chingu Thank you  I forgot to check the time period.  So it’s going to be around noontime 4/28.  I’m looking forward to see a new face of soompi.

Hyuki girls    I read there were 11 days left for JH’s basic training. He will have a completion ceremony 5/7 (Th)(Korean time).  The coming week is not his 5th week but his 4th week of basic training.  The reason is that a recruit spends the first week for adjustment and basic training doesn’t start till the second week. So we will have to wait one more extra week before we will get to see him.
bo157Lq.png  cr to DC
Week 4: an individual combat, defense readiness condition, night march 30km with full combat gear

** Week5: moral[spiritual] education, bayonet skills, completion ceremony
The completion ceremony usually takes place the 5th (Wed or Thr) week of basic training.
In the 5th week, Friday, a recruit will move into the assigned company.

Hyuki girls   I talked about watching together EC and later MDTF, if it gets sub.   Now I realized we could watch  his other dramas  here together.   Recently I came to the realization that there is a difference between watching a drama by itself and watching a drama with soompi.  @AliciaA mentioned that she watched ‘It's Okay Daddy's Girl’ but she was hesitant to watch 'Panda and Hedgehog'  because it didn’t look interesting. However I mentioned about the bromance between Donghae & CHJ and she knew they are Mokpo boys and their bromance. Then today @huggybear_stv said she might be watching ‘It's Okay Daddy's Girl’ .

Remember, you
You are mind    Not goin ‘anywhere
64A1Zjn.jpg
pB732ms.jpg
cr to DC

Guest Huggybear

I just came from InstaGram. There is picture overload of my love Oppa Jin Hyuk (pls don't get mad if i say .. my love... allow me to be in dreamland till we finally see and hear from him) I love seeing his pictures and i also miss him dearly. To ease the missing him so much thing.. i shift to listening to Shinhwa... they're my favorite K idol group.. they're the one and only K group i follow. This is basically how my day goes. Often... i totally forget that I am the creator of a fans club here in the Philippines... I made a full turn, almost full time Oppa Jih Hyuk fan gurl... girlfriend... lover... girl friday... everything and everything. I may like as many K actors but only one owns my heart!!! And that's what makes the difference. Oooops! btw, my first ever K boyfriend :) is Lee Seo Jin... I still love him but my love for Oppa JinHyuk is deeper. It's a mixture of being a fan girl and totally concerned someone from a distant place. My wish list for CJH: 1. to be safe sound healthy while in the Army; 2. that he keeps in touch with us once in a while; 3. for him to have a good rest after Dec. 30, 2016; 4. that he gets a good comeback vehicle w/ hopefully Park Min Young or anyone who will set afire is career; 5. that he starts to save for the future and set aside love relations.. ( he is exclusively dating US and no one else hehehehe); that he soars high and reaches his goals and hearts desire and moreso FOCUS on family and CAREER. He will have a lot of catching up to do.  Truly the K entertainment business is a race. WE want him back in the screens fast and furious in 2017. I love you JinHyuk. I'm praying for you always. 

booha said: @willenette Hi chingu Thank you  I forgot to check the time period.  So it’s going to be around noontime 4/28.  I’m looking forward to see a new face of soompi.

Hyuki girls    I read there were 11 days left for JH’s basic training. He will have a completion ceremony 5/7 (Th)(Korean time).  The coming week is not his 5th week but his 4th week of basic training.  The reason is that a recruit spends the first week for adjustment and basic training doesn’t start till the second week. So we will have to wait one more extra week before we will get to see him.
bo157Lq.png  cr to DC
Week 4: an individual combat, defense readiness condition, night march 30km with full combat gear

** Week5: moral[spiritual] education, bayonet skills, completion ceremony
The completion ceremony usually takes place the 5th (Wed or Thr) week of basic training.
In the 5th week, Friday, a recruit will move into the assigned company.

Guest Huggybear

I wish to make a secial mention here just before i hit the hay... Thank you @Booha for the greetings the teddy bear and Oppa JinHyuks' pic. they mean so much to me... i wish i knew how to upload pictures too... i'll get there... Once again, thank you for the birthday teddy bear card... Thank you thank you. See you soon. Stay cool Hyuki Ladies... <3 <3 <3

Guest halves in unison

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁

Current Status: ON DUTY

2015 HONG KONG Fan Meet Update - Page 398

"I want to thank for all those who gave me positive feedback after my appearance in the beginning (of Gu family Book) as well as those who patiently waited for my return. I am very happy and honored. Thank you everyone for yesterday, today and tomorrow
                                                                                  ----- Choi Jin Hyuk

** Please scroll down to photos and news directory for easier browsing! Stop lurking & start posting away!!  =P **

tumblr_mu28xeDFOn1rvgn4zo1_1280.jpg

Name: 최진혁 / Choi Jin Hyuk / 崔振赫 / チェ・ジニョク
Previously known as: 김태호 / Kim Tae Ho (before 2010)
Profession: Actor
Birthdate: 1986-Feb-09 
Height: 186cm
Weight: 75kg
Star sign: Aquarius
Talent Agency: Red Brick House (me2day)

Twitter: realjinhyuk  (deleted,
 the current twitter acct under this name is FAKE!)
cyworld: tae4ho
DCinside: jinhyuk
Daum Cafe: theReal 
CJH Chinese Fan Baidu 崔振赫中华后援团
CJH ThailandFB Fanclub
Celes80's Blog aka CelesC (JH's news/interviews translated into English)

tumblr_inline_mlcuidmLYv1qz4rgp.gif

FILMOGRAPHY

Dramas

Pride and Prejudice (MBC 2014) - Gu Dong Chi

Fated To Love You (MBC 2014) - Danielicious or simply Daniel Pitt

Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit (tvN 2014) - Lee Joon Hyuk (cameo)

ER Man and Woman (tvN 2014) - Oh Changmin

Gu Family Book (MBC 2013) - Gu Wol Ryung

I need Romance (tvN 2011) - Bae Sung Hyun 

Pasta (MBC 2010) - Sun Woo Duk

Episode" Come with me to Hell"

My Precious You (KBS2 2008-2009) - Han Dong Woo / Alex

Home Town Legends (KBS2 2008) - Hyo Moon (cameo)
Episode "Gumiho/Nine Tailed Fox"

Belle (KBS1 2007) - Oh Jae Hyuk

Police Story/Just Run! (KBS 2006) - Lee Hyuk Jin 

Movies

The Divine Move (2014) - Sunsoo ("Player") 

Tone-deaf Clinic/ Love Clinic (2012) - Min Soo (Main girl's first love/crush)

Variety Show

KBS ‘Happy Together 3’ (Sept 04 2014) E362
Running Man
  E166 (Oct 07 2013)
Strong Heart E115 & E116 (Jan.31 &  Feb.07 2012)
>>>>>GIF Set<<<<<
>>>>>GIF Set 2<<<<
<Revealed his sad first love story --> netizen's critisism and CJH's twitter reply>
Watch the episode from Strong Heart Youtube Channel (NO subs):
With Chinese Subtitles

Strong Heart E53 (Nov. 30, 2010) 
< Revealed he is SNSD Yuri's fan and he has a folder called Yuri player in his computer>

Star Golden Bell Ep 280

Discography

Gu Family Book - Best Wishes To You
http://youtu.be/CUzlDDTOIxE

Panda and Hedgehog - Inverted Love

It's Okay, Daddy's girl - Enough to Die

My Daughter the Flower - I Will Be Your Star  (cut scene from drama)

CF/CM

Daniel Cremieux 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=katQrtynIsg

Arlnold Palmer

http://youtu.be/QL3MS1njgNQ

Samsung Galaxy S4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeQQjwvo3tc

Japanese Gillette CM

http://youtu.be/3fEvcjWq7YI

MVs

Tae One "Sad Song"

http://youtu.be/_h_VV1F4wHs

English subbed version

AWARDS

2014 MBC Excellence Award, Actor in a Special Project Drama (Pride and Prejudice)
2013 SBS New Star Award (The Heirs)
2013 APAN Star Awards Best Rookie Actor (Gu Family Book)
2013 Best K-style Style Icon Award
2006 KBS Survival Star Audition: Grand Prize

NEWS/Interviews

*Please give proper credits to translators if reposting elsewhere*

Photos/Gifs Directory
Social Media

Twitter 0 1 2 3 4 5 6

Redbrickhouse me2day 1

Videos

Dramas

Pride & Prejudice
Official MBC

Press Con & Teaser  Ep 1  Ep 2  Ep 3

Fated To Love You
Photo 1

Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit

Teaser

ER Man & Woman
Teasers & Episodes  Promo in Singapore

Heirs   
Character Description (Translated)
Teaser 1+2 w. eng sub (Thx to Polariscat)  Teaser 4   14 min preview
    Fancam 0 1 2
    Scrn Caps 0  
        Ep1 0 1 2    Ep2 0 1    Ep3
    Gifs 0 1 2 3
    BTS/Stills 0 1 2 3
    Photos/News 0
    Misc 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
    Press Con 0 1 2 3 4 5

Heirs exclusive photos by Shenny 1

Gu Family Book
Photos 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Gifs 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Scrn Caps 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 
BTS/Stills  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Panda and Hedgehog
            Fan made MV
       Gifs 

Pasta
       Scrn Caps

It's Okay Daddy's Girl  
       Gifs

I need Romance
            Gifs

My daughter the Flower
Gifs 0 1 
Photos 0 1 2
Screen caps ALL
Signature Banners 0 1 2 3

Movies

The Divine Move  press conference  trailer

Deaf Tone Clinic screen caps  photos

Shows

Running Man 
    Screen Caps 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
       Gifs 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
       Misc 0 1 2
       me2day translation
Interview/News/Pictorial/CF/Random/BTS/OST

Interview 
 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Magazine

0 1  2 3 4 5 6

News

0 1 2 3 4 5
    CF/Endorsements
         0 1 2 3 4 5
    BTS
         0 1 3 4 5
    Candid
         0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    Random
            0 1 2 3 4 5 6
    MVs
        0 1

OSTs
        Pg 321

Uncategorized Gifs :
    By Me:               
         0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
    By Others:
        0 1

MBC fm4u Park Kyung Lim's radio show
        Scrn Caps
        Gif Set
        Cuts  more

The One Concert photos

Mnet 20's Choice Awards
       Photos 1
       Cuts 1 2

Japan Fan Meeting 09/15/13
    Photos 1 2

Our Fan Letters to Choi Jin Hyuk Pg 241

Many THANKS to @hulya.23_d801 

All information provided are from Personal knowledge/ 崔振赫百度百科/dramawiki/d-addicts/wikipedia

Hyuki girls   Hopefully the tomorrow soompi transition will be fine.
I’m posting this video posted 12/14/2014 by KD. It shows DC & YM hug in EP13.

Choi Jin Hyuk's Hug Is Stronger Than A Kiss [Pride and Prejudice]
https://youtu.be/JMR0E94_UV8    cr to uploader
read more: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/60483/20141210/pride-and-prejudice-choi-jin-hyuks-hug-is-stronger-than-a-kiss.htm

PVBwsp7.jpg

xLFS567.jpg
cr to DC

Edited by booha

booha said: EDIT: I forgot to mention who he is. He is a former addict.  Without knowing it one might miss out the certain color of this show.  Could he be called a former sinner or a once lost soul in the fogged out existential wonderland…    Is it because of his past which makes him appeared to be melancholy / compassionate with humility??

Hyuki girls  I don’t know any of you girls heard of CNN "Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown."  The first episode of its new season is going to be about visiting Korea and about Korean eating (& drinking) and its culture.  The host of the show is rather quirky and has a unique sense of humor which reflects on the show. Since we are soomping about kdrama, it might be entertaining to check it out.  I’m posting the link which has articles/video clips. Keep in mind that the show is about entertainment so the certain exaggeration can’t be avoided.

Thanks @Booha! I like Anthony Bourdain's travel programs. Will certainly watch it.

@huggybear_stv Belated happy birthday! I know it's very late but still want to say it. :)

• Like 1

huggybear_stv said: I wish to make a secial mention here just before i hit the hay... Thank you @Booha for the greetings the teddy bear and Oppa JinHyuks' pic. they mean so much to me... i wish i knew how to upload pictures too... i'll get there... Once again, thank you for the birthday teddy bear card... Thank you thank you. See you soon. Stay cool Hyuki Ladies... <3 <3 <3

• Like 1

Guest Huggybear

file://localhost/Users/edgarmesias/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Originals/2015/Mar%2023,%202015_66/0856c990f603738d8f649328b01bb051f819ec62.jpgMy first attempt to copy paste a pic and i think i'm a failure. Thank you @willenette for the birthday greet.... late it may be, still i got it! Thank you :)

Helluuu    Hyuki girls   So this is our temporary playground.  It’s hard to shake off this strange habit of mine which is hanging a picture in a new place before I would do anything else.   hehe  I’m pictureholic.  

eZSrUFs.gif

from Weibo (Feb issue) /cr to DC

p0WE9Be.jpg

>:(o.O9_9O.o:(..... :$....:ph34r:........:P:x

Nice to hear ‘his crinkly eyed smile’   Thank you @ell4u

Hello  Here are a few things I learned from temp soompi today.  (My tech level is mediocre):

posting picture/gif: (( just paste the direct link )) (Then hit the 'space' key & wait a few seconds)

How to post videos? (( ​You can just put the YouTube link as usual and it will autoembed))

Do people get notification if they are tagged in a post? ((Yes))

EDIT: (Now the edit function has been restored and it works as before ) You can´t edit older Post / or after awhile/ or after 3 mins? and you can edit only one time. (only temp Soompi??)

There is no cancel button in the reply box (editing box) so use the ‘backspace’ key.

Edited by booha