Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Probably it’s from his last day of shooting for Vampire in Love.
FjJX2E8.jpg
cr to DC

@huggybear_stv    Really?  You found Hyuki in Heirs.  That’s very interesting but at the same time I’m glad.   You know his character didn’t get to be developed fully.  We wailed together with him at the end for his sad love line.  However his OST is amazing. I still remember when it first came out.    So you started to hop after Heirs from “After reading wikipedia... drama fever and other articles... i stared compiling his drama series... then i am certified fan gurl hooked to the bits”, whereas mine was just one stop, GWR/GFB. hehe kidding!
Btw At some point we are planning to watch again couple (or more ? ) of his dramas.

huggybear_stv said: Thanks for the welcome notes. I sure will have a great time... aptly updates and information about the Prince of K drama. I gave him that title because he is so convincing in his roles. i think he was born with it.... acting skills plus his voice!! it is a bra snapper ... hahahahaha sorry for that :) Our Hyuki came to my attention in the Heirs. His mysterious character made a mark and i started searching... then i got his name. I read a lot about him. After reading wikipedia... drama fever and other articles... i stared compiling his drama series... then i am certified fan gurl hooked to the bits :)Awww i miss him! I worry about him... I pray for him a lot... i fear about a lot of things relevant to his career... and more importantly... his health while he's in the Army...Bye for now Hyukies... :) :) :)

Hi @Yeekrfan2!! i cant help but delurk the moment i read a post from you.. its been a while dear and we miss you! @huggybear_stv hi dear! welcome to the thread.. id love to know in detail your Choi Jin Hyuk love story.. What do you like about him? ..What made you become a fan.. etc etc.. hehe..BTW.. im loving his legs here.. and the leg muscles..hihi8FMUgyW.jpg

Guest Huggybear

Hi Hyukies... Actually.. i have a confession to make. JinHyuk is my boyfriend however... I am the only one who knows about it. He has no idea at all about me... It's a sort of romantic comedy thing and i'm the only one who knows about it. hahahahahahaha... let's laugh a while ... i've been depressed with his Army thing... I miss him so much just like all of you here. There are times i get moody about not hearing anything about him. I've been having mood swings and i just try to be alone handling the SepAnx! Hyuki was very mysterious... silent... uhm moody hyong in heirs.. that is what caught my attention. I like mysterious men... he was so convinving... :) :) :)

Guest Huggybear

I need to read the continuation of Kim Won & Hyun Joo story.  I wish they'd come up with a good comeback vehicle for him upon release from training. :)

Hi chingu, I have been lurking for the last few months and enjoying your posts. Although I feel a bit sad about his absence, I can use this break to watch back the dramas he did during his early days. I am also doing a count down for his come back. If my calculation is correct, he will be back in 622 days. Please, somebody let me know if I am wrong.......

I would also like to share a piece of good news with you. A group of HK diehard fans have established a new fan group called "Choi Jin Hyuk HK Fan Group". They have FB and Instagram. Pls kindly show your support.

https://www.facebook.com/choijinhyuk.hkfangroup

http://instagram.com/choijinhyukhkfangroup

Hello chingus.. I terribly miss our hyukie .hoping to see more pics of him in the completion ceremony . If my calculation is correct it would be 1st or 2nd wk of May.. @booha many thanks for ur posts and for keeping this thread alive.. welcome@huggybear_stv ..have we met in other cjh fan sites? Im a great fan of alternative love story of KM &HJ too..u will love this threadm the girls here are very friendly,funny and sometimes naughty hehe

.@ell4u,@yeekrfan2 @chelseab hello..

@huggybear_stv said: Hi Hyukies... Actually.. i have a confession to make. JinHyuk is my boyfriend however... I am the only one who knows about it. He has no idea at all about me... It's a sort of romantic comedy thing and i'm the only one who knows about it. hahahahahahaha... let's laugh a while ... i've been depressed with his Army thing... I miss him so much just like all of you here. There are times i get moody about not hearing anything about him. I've been having mood swings and i just try to be alone handling the SepAnx! Hyuki was very mysterious... silent... uhm moody hyong in heirs.. that is what caught my attention. I like mysterious men... he was so convinving... :) :) :)

https://www.facebook.com/choijinhyukglobalfanbase
RkNfeWk.jpg

@chelseab said: Hi chingu, I have been lurking for the last few months and enjoying your posts. Although I feel a bit sad about his absence, I can use this break to watch back the dramas he did during his early days. I am also doing a count down for his come back. If my calculation is correct, he will be back in 622 days. Please, somebody let me know if I am wrong.......

I would also like to share a piece of good news with you. A group of HK diehard fans have established a new fan group called "Choi Jin Hyuk HK Fan Group". They have FB and Instagram. Pls kindly show your support.

https://www.facebook.com/choijinhyuk.hkfangroup
http://instagram.com/choijinhyukhkfangroup

Guest chaybags55

@huggybear_stv welcome chingu share your feelings toward jinhyuk.. We also feel the same but it might differ on the intensity hehe.. So how is it chingu waiting for more than 600 days?? I wonder?? Hello @yeekrfan2 and @chelseab it's been awhile chingus.. Btw I wonder what happened to @meomongco ?

@Yeekrfan2. Hiya! Thank u!! Nobody ever told me there was an "Alternative story" ??? Lol! Guess I'm still fairly new to this side of CJH Fantasyland!

And dear chingu ...I tapped onto the link you provided & MAGIC!! I couldn't stop!

@celes80 Thanks for the translations you did...way back in August 2014! I enjoy it thoroughly. I can't remember where I was back then? Definitely not in SoompiLand. Bollywood perhaps?? Now...it's K-World!! Hahaha...

=))

does anyone know how his relationship is with song ji hyo, i have always been curious about that since watching emergency couple, i loved them as pair, and hope i will get to see them do another drama together in the near future

Guest chaybags55

mary-ann said: does anyone know how his relationship is with song ji hyo, i have always been curious about that since watching emergency couple, i loved them as pair, and hope i will get to see them do another drama together in the near future
------------ Hi there @mary-ann CJH maintains a professional relationship with song ji hyo but no romantic or any of that sort.. But just like you I also love them as onscreen couple. They exudes incredible chemistry despite the age gap. Looking forward to another team up in the future. Fingers crossed . And welcome to this thread !

Guest Huggybear

Lovely Hyuki girls.. Good monday morning to all. @booha i am so addicted to watching Heirs most especially the confrontation scenes between Kw ans Kt. Gosh... our Hyuki was so intense... I would always smile when we went scolding KT. I was a Leeminho fan (confession) but i saw one turn off scenes after the other is suddenly found myself more attracted to Hyuki. HE IS THE CHARACTER WE ALL WAITED FOR IN  HEIRS. There were a lot of dragging scenes.. WooBin added zest... And i always anticipated for a scene with KW. There's on scene i really  enjoyed.. i found myself rewinding it like for 6 times... it's the scene where our Hyuki visited KT lady love... they sat in a cafe... and that was the first time i saw him smile!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!He is a teaser!! Seeeeeeeee thats how magnetic he is.... tonight i shall continue reading the alternative story of KW... BTW... acting coach posted a pic at IG yesterday... i believe she is on board a flight? and i also believe that she is watching pride and prejudice on board or .... i cant say if she was on business class seat  @Chaybags55 what can you say.. Hello @AliciaA.... Intriguing... :) :) :) :) Pls check it out. Thanks again and pls take care always.... Higs and kisses to all! 

Guest Huggybear

OH BTW, Fated to Love You is on its last 5 showing day in Manila.... Though i have watched the entire drama series in one sitting almost losing my eye sight... i still watch it daily. My Booha dear.. you honestly think i'm in love? We all are! He's a wonderful guy... he owns up to so many + factors. Very versatile as well... :) :) :) 

I found the gifs of the preview-Vampire in Love in ( omg!drama @Yeekrfan2 Thanks chingu! )   Somehow I missed seeing those funny vampi cookies.
tumblr_nkozka5I2P1qij3qwo2_400.gif   tumblr_nkozka5I2P1qij3qwo4_400.gif

tumblr_nkozka5I2P1qij3qwo3_400.gif  tumblr_nkozka5I2P1qij3qwo1_400.gif

tumblr_nkozka5I2P1qij3qwo6_400.gif   tumblr_nkozka5I2P1qij3qwo7_400.gif

qIbmapI.png
nhbxO8U.jpg
cr to DC

@mary-ann said: does anyone know how his relationship is with song ji hyo, i have always been curious about that since watching emergency couple, i loved them as pair, and hope i will get to see them do another drama together in the near future

Guest chaybags55

huggybear_stv said: OH BTW, Fated to Love You is on its last 5 showing day in Manila.... Though i have watched the entire drama series in one sitting almost losing my eye sight... i still watch it daily. My Booha dear.. you honestly think i'm in love? We all are! He's a wonderful guy... he owns up to so many + factors. Very versatile as well... :) :) :) 

@meili29 said: @Yeekrfan2. Hiya! Thank u!! Nobody ever told me there was an "Alternative story" ??? Lol! Guess I'm still fairly new to this side of CJH Fantasyland!
And dear chingu ...I tapped onto the link you provided & MAGIC!! I couldn't stop!

@celes80 Thanks for the translations you did...way back in August 2014! I enjoy it thoroughly. I can't remember where I was back then? Definitely not in SoompiLand. Bollywood perhaps?? Now...it's K-World!! Hahaha...
=))