Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

tumblr_mom73jo7Ak1rvgn4zo1_500.jpg
mannnnn I almost didn't recognize him!!!
but when I saw the body... that yummy body ... LOL.. I KNEW ITS HIM =P
CR: saw this pic in CJH baidu

@Mishiellie  LOL we're bumping on each other, it's from the news his latest shot. I think he finished his shooting on GFB since he tweeted about Moon Light Garden on June 9th. So I guess he got some shooting and recording OST from that day.

@amidala2984 For me it's boring when the story of those kids began. It was a teenager romantic drama with costume... So I already said this once that I don't like this kind of drama. How I got to these I still wonder because I'm not LGS or BSZ fan. LOL

Guest Mishiellie

ok.. some twitter translation
Choi jinhyuk.Choi jinhyuk. ‏@realjinhyuk17 Jun

방송 재밌게보셨나요~?오늘 서화와의엔딩...너무슬펐죠?저도 울컥해서 혼났네요....오늘방송에 나왔던....제가부른 잘있나요는 내일낮열두시에 공개된대요...^^많이들어주세요^^

Expand
Was everyone satisfied? the ending with Seowha..... isn't it sad? I was very sad too....   I sang the song "Best Wishes to You" which played in today's episode.. I heard it will be release tmr at 12... ^^Please listen to it ^^
Choi jinhyuk. ‏@realjinhyuk18h

많은관심에 어찌할바를모르겠습니다 진심으로 경건하게 감사드립니다...이마음 평생잊지않도록 많이노력하겠습니다....

ExpandI don't know what to do now with all the attention.. I sincerely thank everyone... I will work harder and I will never forget your support (love) (basically he will work harder to repay everyone's support and love.. awwwwww  we love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Chinese translation by Kimcunmae of CJH baiduEnglish translation by Mishiellie (me) of CJH Soompi

@mishiellie Thanks for the wonderful welcome I really appreciate it :)

just like you I watched episode 2 and stopped until he came back and I've been watching it since then so I can see him :)

@annananann Thanks for the info in regards to The One's concert OMG same here want to hear his voice live :)

so I started following CJH in twitter today :)

I want to share my MV guys hope you like it :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x111bjt_choi-jin-hyuk-%EC%B5%9C%EC%A7%84%ED%98%81-best-wishes-for-you-acoustic-version-english-sub_music#.UcEFy77D_IU

I hate youtube it wont let me upload the MV it keeps saying blocked Worlwide :(

Thank You in advance for watching :)

Now I'm going to re watch Gu Family episode 1 and 2 LOL

Mishiellie said: ok.. some twitter translation
Choi jinhyuk.Choi jinhyuk. ‏@realjinhyuk17 Jun

방송 재밌게보셨나요~?오늘 서화와의엔딩...너무슬펐죠?저도 울컥해서 혼났네요....오늘방송에 나왔던....제가부른 잘있나요는 내일낮열두시에 공개된대요...^^많이들어주세요^^

Expand
Was everyone satisfied? the ending with Seowha..... isn't it sad? I was very sad too....   I sang the song "Best Wishes to You" which played in today's episode.. I heard it will be release tmr at 12... ^^Please listen to it ^^
Choi jinhyuk. ‏@realjinhyuk18h

많은관심에 어찌할바를모르겠습니다 진심으로 경건하게 감사드립니다...이마음 평생잊지않도록 많이노력하겠습니다....

ExpandI don't know what to do now with all the attention.. I sincerely thank everyone... I will work harder and I will never forget your support (love) (basically he will work harder to repay everyone's support and love.. awwwwww  we love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Chinese translation by Kimcunmae of CJH baiduEnglish translation by Mishiellie (me) of CJH Soompi

Guest Mishiellie

Choi Jin Hyuk's post on his DC back on June 6th
Post title: Hello everyone I am Owner(?) of this DC ^^

tumblr_mom8ruuk2d1rvgn4zo1_1280.jpg

Hello everyone.. I am the one who has been called the owner of this DC Choi Jin Hyuk heehee
A while ago during drama shooting, a staff member told me I have a DC now ^^
I only came to DC around twice, because I didn't have a DC......
anyways... I came here a few times, and only posted now. I see interesting picture uploads... and everyone cheering on for me. It really gave me a lot of strength .. ^^
Please cheer for me from now on, I will give it my all to finish acting my part in Gu Family Book ^^
(It is too hot during the day.. so it is very painful for a person like me who hates the heat...  Please cheer for me ^^)
I will come here often.. so please watch what you say... kekeke
see you later, thank you everyone ^^
(This picture was randomly uploaded, it was during filming... even though I don't really know about here... but I heard others tell me that I have to upload picture... heehee)
Chinese translation provided by Kimcunmae of 崔振赫百度吧 ( CJH baidu)English translation by Mishiellie of CJH Soompi

Guest Mishiellie

@GHSforever  well.. i don;t know abt english community... but in Chinese Gu family thread... some ppl were not happy abt our CJH bb getting all the attention.... and ya..... fans kinda? had arguments... since the thread starters and mods were LSG fans.. they banned all postings of Wol Ryung and Choi Jin Hyuk related... and there were alot of bashing.. I was very mad .. but meh~~~~~~~~~ i don't care 

Guest Mishiellie

ok... I still have a tonsss more of stuff to translate.....
i'll slowly do them when i have time...
but the main ones (which are super duper longg)
was his post in bliss (i think his fan cafe)
and his post in naver star corner 
and some random articles here and there

@Misheille I kind a noticed that I went to Gu Family thread today and posted CJH OST youtube link I didn't get a lot of likes at all :(

however I saw a lot of like on other characters pictures I was wondering why? now I get it.

I guess they don't like CJH fever that's going on LOL

Guest Mishiellie

@GHSforever ya... thats why i dont usually go on drama thread..i usually like to go on individual actor/actress thread more..

unless into the drama for the storyline ONLY .. no particular interest/bias in actors