Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

anannanann said: It's the drama. They made us to believe it's real. And we did.My tear flows down every time when I repeat this clips. Even though I'm still happy to see such a acting like this.
I prefer WolRyung but all 3 of them are good though. ^^
최진혁 cut 구가의 서.E17.130603
http://t.co/t7DRopHVn8

Guest neena

I am a little sad/disappointed that the real Seo Hwa isn't returning...T_T they were so beautiful together...Well, crossing my fingers that Choi Jin Hyuk and Lee Yeon Hee will eventually have some type of project together in the future!

Guest Mishiellie

@neena  hello there!!! thanks for dropping by CJH's thread!!!
ya... i kinda wished Lee Yeon Hee would return too.. but then storyline wise it won't make sense because she will look younger than her son lol
I really do hope her and CJH will do a project together.. CF.. Drama... movie.. anything!! I ship them!!!
the 1st 2 ep was very good.. their mini short story

Guest neena

Thanks for the welcoming!! CJH totally blew my mind in Gu family...sadly, i watch the show just for him not because of anyone else, eventually tuning in when he made his return. True, Lee Yeon Hee would look too young for Kang Chi but still...T_T use a few strands of white hair, use the magic of make-up and TADA we have an older looking Lee Yeon Hee! lol. I was a little confused when we find out that Seo Hwa returned...I am curious as to how she survived because she was pretty dead the last time I saw her...I keep thinking its not Seo Hwa at all, but hey that is what happens when you are still hung up on Choi Jin Hyuk and Lee Yeon Hee in the first two episodes. As a fan, I didn't get my wish of a reunion of the two.

To the writers, perhaps...there can be a spin off where Seo Hwa gets reborn and reunites with Wol Ryung in an even more AWESOME drama! lol..wishful thinking.

Guest Mishiellie

@neena   I hope to see you more here!!! =D
I started watching this drama only knowing that CJH was going to be in it.. I didn't know who the other casts were until after... I really really enjoyed first 2 epis!!
and as for Seohwa.. I don't know if you remember.. but in 4th epi when she tried to go kill the bad guy... he was with a Japanese guy at the time.. and he looked so shocked by Seohwa's actions.. the hatred and regret in her eyes... I think he saved her.. goshh the story line really needs to move faster!!
after 2nd epi.. it actually took me abt a month to catch up on Gu family.. because the story line was just moving sooo slowww.... it finally got a bit better after ep 5.. so I started watching it again.. but i would watch like couple eps at once.. skimming through it and only stop at more important parts...
this is why i love subtitles.. i just fastforward kinda and skim through the subs so I know whats going on. heheeI do feel that the speed of the story finally picked up after papa gu's return
I mean Kangchi FINALLY realized his love for YW lol... but I just wish he understood his papa more... he is just really hurt... if he knew how innocent and pure he was..... arghhh this makes me so sad!!!

Guest cjc52006

I saw I Need Romance and from then on have been a fan of CJH. I loved him in that drama and I am happy with Gu Family Book he has been getting the recognition he deserves. So excited for him!

Guest Mishiellie

@cjc52006 WELCOME!!!!!  >:D<  I NEED ROMANCE was the first time I seen CJH as well... and I totally fell for him.... it was a good drama.. though i hated hated the ending!
and yes I am just soooo sooo soo happy now that he is finally getting the recognition he deserves!
p.s have u take a look at first page? for pics and news directory? It's easier to navigate and find stuff instead of reading every page .. though there are only 22 pages so far =P

Guest cjc52006

@Mishiellie Yes, i navigated via the 1st page but I also checked the entire 22 pages. How happy it is to read the comments!

In my current playlist is CJH singing Enough to Die. Sorry if this has already been posted. You can download here.

http://mp3skull.com/mp3/choi_jin_hyuk.html

P.S. I also hated that CJH didn't get the girl in I Need Romance but I was happy that till the very end his character remained lovable and sweet.

20130603 구가의 서 17회 여울(수지) 구하기 위해 월령(최진혁)과 대립하는 강치(이승기)

[HOT] 구가의 서 17회 - 다크월령(최진혁), 진정한 속마음  죽고싶다.  20130603 

[HOT] 구가의 서 18회 예고편 - 모든 걸 알게 된 이승기, 사부 조성하와 카리스마 격돌 20130603

Guest Mishiellie

@cjc52006  awww yes I know... I need romance... arghh... now I wanna watch it all over again!!!!!!!! 
p.s ARN'T YOU EXCITED FOR HEIRS?!?! I know I am!!! I wanna see sexy and smart CJH
@anannanann THX FOR THE VIDS!!!! !!!!!  >:D<

Guest Mishiellie

OK.. before going to bed
arggh.. breaks my heart!!!
pls.. writer-nim... stop torturing Wol Ryung... I can't see him cry anymore!!!

tumblr_mnuoz8rkf41rvgn4zo1_400.gif

tumblr_mnuoz8rkf41rvgn4zo2_400.gif

tumblr_mnuoz8rkf41rvgn4zo3_400.gif

tumblr_mnuoz8rkf41rvgn4zo4_400.gif

I found website (Korean) that I can buy "my daughter the flower". It's a good deal but it's 100GB. -____-''
I need to clear for more space and backup files before download it. Even my ISP is quite good but I've never downloaded a huge package like this.