Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

I'm so happy to see his thread moving so fast!!
He totally deserves it!!

Ahhhh, his smile are so melting!!
feat

Choi Jin Hyuk Romances A 23-Year-Old Student

Posted by Clockwatcher on Wednesday, July 24, 2013 · 4 Comments 

As previously mentioned, Choi Jin Hyuk hosted an event on the 18th to find a lucky woman to be his costar in the next dinner-and-a-movie romance of his life.

After a fierce competition, a 23-year-old college student won and got to spend a special evening with our collective boyfriend. I guess it’s a good thing they don’t show her face because she would have become public enemy number 1.

k4w1.jpg

Another good thing about cutting her out of the pics is that we can all imagine that he’s smiling at us. “Come on, Oppa, open your mouth…. ahhhhh. Let me feed you some asparagus.” I wonder if he did the drama thing and cut her meat for her.

Anyway, the rest of us losers can hold our drool till October when he appears on Heirs. I can’t wait!

Credit : CK

Guest facing

class="entry-title"Choi Jin-hyuk to Join Jung Woo-sung’s Upcoming Pic Posted on 2013/07/25 by Lee Eun Ah [PHOTO] Rookie Actor Choi Jin-hyuk, the Next Korean Heartthrob

Korean rookie actor Choi Jin-hyuk [TenAsia/ Gue Hye Jung]

Korean actor Choi Jin-hyuk will join Jung Woo-sung’s upcoming film, according to a source on Thursday.

A film insider told TenAsia over the phone on Thursday that Choi will join the action film titled “God’s Accuracy” (translated title).

The action film will center around a professional Korean chess player who makes a comeback after hitting rock bottom.

Other cast members include actors Kim In-kwon, Ahn Sung-ki and Lee Beom-soo, and the film is set to crank in next month and hit Korean theaters next year.

Choi, 28, made his debut in 2006 and has appeared in a number of dramas. His most recent role was in hit MBC series “Kang Chi, the Beginning” which ended its run in late June.

Reporter. Jung Si Woo siwoorain@tenasia.co.kr
Photographer. Gue Hye Jung photonine@tenasia.co.kr
Translator. Lee Eun Ah domino@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/66366

From redbrick house me2day
오늘 최진혁씨의 영화데이트가 있는 날^^ <최진혁과 로맨틱 영화 데이트> 이벤트 기억하시죠? 무려 38,387:1의 경쟁률은 뚫은 행운의 주인공!!! 진혁씨가 지금 만나러 갑니다~* 13/7/24 6:59 

redbrickhouse_4429544023050001970.jpg

최진혁씨의 영화 데이트 이벤트에 대한 반응이 뜨겁습니다!!!38,387:1의 치열한 경쟁율 속 행운의 기회를 쟁취한 팬분에게 진혁씨는 잊지 못한 추억을 선사했는데요. 로맨틱하고 멋진 영화 데이트를 함께한 행운의 주인공과의 인증샷을 공개합니다^-^ 4 hours ago

redbrickhouse_3958577490507416614.jpg?ty

여기서 한장 더~ 최진혁씨의 매너가 빛나는 순간입니다^^ 인증샷을 찍으며, 기꺼이 매너다리를 해주는 이 남자!! 정말 배려남이 아닐 수 없네요>.< 4 hours ago

redbrickhouse_3226541288124650959.jpg?ty

Guest annasophiabby

anannanann said: From redbrick house me2day
오늘 최진혁씨의 영화데이트가 있는 날^^ <최진혁과 로맨틱 영화 데이트> 이벤트 기억하시죠? 무려 38,387:1의 경쟁률은 뚫은 행운의 주인공!!! 진혁씨가 지금 만나러 갑니다~* 13/7/24 6:59 

최진혁씨의 영화 데이트 이벤트에 대한 반응이 뜨겁습니다!!!38,387:1의 치열한 경쟁율 속 행운의 기회를 쟁취한 팬분에게 진혁씨는 잊지 못한 추억을 선사했는데요. 로맨틱하고 멋진 영화 데이트를 함께한 행운의 주인공과의 인증샷을 공개합니다^-^ 4 hours ago

여기서 한장 더~ 최진혁씨의 매너가 빛나는 순간입니다^^ 인증샷을 찍으며, 기꺼이 매너다리를 해주는 이 남자!! 정말 배려남이 아닐 수 없네요>.< 4 hours ago

Guest El6ni12 .

@annasophiabby WOOO San Diego is awesome!!!!! love love love love the food, beaches, weather, FOOD hahaha!

@anannanann THX for the pics!! Gosh I cannot WAITTTT for the HEIRS to be released. I'm all for CJH and KWB *heart fluttering* Support actors will be the hottest in this drama!

@mishiellie @yuuquiikeke @GHSforever @kdfv @missabeat Hello!!!

Guest El6ni12 .

anannanann said: From redbrick house me2day

Choi Jin-hyuk joins the bad guys in God’s Play by javabeans | July 25, 2013 | 8 Comments

choijinhyuk_94.jpg

Choi Jin-hyuk is adding a new movie to his increasingly busy slate—he sure is working a lot these days, what with the sudden explosion of popularity (totally deserved, naturally) he’s experienced this year (thanks, Gu Family Book) and the massive demand now placed on his time and face and body. Mm, body.

The movie is called God’s Play, which features stars Jung Woo-sung and Lee Beom-soo. It’s a story about the strategy-based board game baduk, though it’s really more about revenge. Which is a good thing, because while I like both leads, ain’t no way I’m sitting around watching them play chess for two hours. The hero (Jung Woo-sung) hits rock bottom, and then embarks on a revenge mission and faces off against antagonist Lee Beom-soo.

Choi Jin-hyuk joins the team as Lee Beom-soo’s ally, which makes him a bad guy. And we saw how well he plays bad guys. (Really well, if by well I mean omg he was so hot. But I’m not just being shallow; he acted the shiznit out of the Bad Daddy Gumiho role, tugging at our heartstrings and then breaking them. Er, cutting them. Er, destroying them and making us like it.)

I’m glad to see Choi Jin-hyuk getting more work and breaking out into the big leagues; he’s been steadily working since his 2006 debut but hasn’t really had a lot of name recognition till the last year or two. (Though he also did have a name change—remember when he was Kim Tae-ho and just another pretty boy in Pasta (go Team Italy)? No? Probably why he made that name change.) Now that his star is rising, he’s probably on a race with the clock to get as many projects under his belt before the dreaded army summons. He’s a 1985-er, so time is ticking—start making your “I’ll wait for Oppa” signs now.

God’s Play comes from director Jo Beom-gu, who directed the action-packed bombs-and-speed-driven blockbuster Quick and will begin filming at the end of August. After that, we get to see him in Heirs come October. After that… let’s not think about after that.

class="cb b15"Five Fun Facts About Choi Jin HyukChoi Jin Hyuk

Actor Choi Jin Hyuk stole hearts as Lee Seung Gi's monster daddy in "Gu Family Book" and then snagged a prize role as Lee Min Ho's older "perfect" brother in the upcoming drama "The Heirs." Now he also has a role in a new movie, "God's Trick" about a fallen chess player who regains his fame.

Here are a few more things you may want to know about this surprisingly self-conscious actor:

1) He was seriously stressed out about his "Gu Family Book" role as the mountain spirit Wol Ryung.

He worried that his poor acting skills might hurt the drama. He worried so much about the role that the stress caused his hair to fall out.

"I think this drama was the one which made me suffer the most during all my years of acting," said Choi Jin Hyuk. "I liked my character so much that it spurred me to want to do even better."

And his hard work paid off.

"Just acting in two episodes I got 130 times the attention that I got in other roles," he said.

2) He really dislikes his own voice.

"One of the directors on 'Gu Family Book' jokingly called me 'bathhouse' because I sound like the echo that comes back when you speak in a public bathhouse," he said.

And yet he has always wanted to be a singer. Singing was his dream even before he considered becoming an actor. Fortunately, "Gu Family Book" also gave him the opportunity to sing and he contributed the song "Best Wishes To You" to the drama's OST.

3) He currently has no girlfriend but he dated actress Son Eun Suh, whom he met when they appeared together on the drama "My Daughter, The Flower." The couple dated for nine months, breaking up earlier this year. They remain good friends.

4) He has described his ideal woman as having a B blood type. He swears that he does not have a great personality. As a result, he says he does not find it easy to get close to women but when he manages to, he "goes crazy in love."

5) The actor, whose debut was launched after winning the grand prize on a KBS reality talent show "Survival Star Audition," had his first drama role in "It's Okay Daddy's Girl." You can also see him in "Ms. Panda and the Hedgehog," "Pasta" and "I Need Romance."

cr; kdramastar

@lala_nillaqash and @anannanann Thank you guys for the articles and pics! :) I'm gonna fangirl over his legs now. :D such nice legs....feel like grabbing them. :D It's so sweet of him to spread his legs to match the height of the girl. :x

Guest El6ni12 .

@lala_nillaqash HELLO!!! :) Thank you for the article on CJH's fun facts. I don't know why he doesn't like his voice. It's one of his most attractive traits to me!

@yuuqiikeke Yes! His legs are very nice and long. Gosh he is perfect!!!!!

Choi Jin-hyuk joins the bad guys in God’s Play

by javabeans | July 25, 2013 | 50 Comments

choijinhyuk_94.jpg

Choi Jin-hyuk is adding a new movie to his increasingly busy slate—he sure is working a lot these days, what with the sudden explosion of popularity (totally deserved, naturally) he’s experienced this year (thanks, Gu Family Book) and the massive demand now placed on his time and face and body. Mm, body.

The movie is called God’s Play, which features stars Jung Woo-sung and Lee Beom-soo. It’s a story about the strategy-based board game baduk, though it’s really more about revenge. Which is a good thing, because while I like both leads, ain’t no way I’m sitting around watching them play chess for two hours. The hero (Jung Woo-sung) hits rock bottom, and then embarks on a revenge mission and faces off against antagonist Lee Beom-soo.

Choi Jin-hyuk joins the team as Lee Beom-soo’s ally, which makes him a bad guy. And we saw how well he plays bad guys. (Really well, if by well I mean omg he was so hot. But I’m not just being shallow; he acted the shiznit out of the Bad Daddy Gumiho role, tugging at our heartstrings and then breaking them. Er, cutting them. Er, destroying them and making us like it.)

I’m glad to see Choi Jin-hyuk getting more work and breaking out into the big leagues; he’s been steadily working since his 2006 debut but hasn’t really had a lot of name recognition till the last year or two. (Though he also did have a name change—remember when he was Kim Tae-ho and just another pretty boy in Pasta (go Team Italy)? No? Probably why he made that name change.) Now that his star is rising, he’s probably on a race with the clock to get as many projects under his belt before the dreaded army summons. He’s a 1985-er, so time is ticking—start making your “I’ll wait for Oppa” signs now.

God’s Play comes from director Jo Beom-gu, who directed the action-packed bombs-and-speed-driven blockbuster Quick and will begin filming at the end of August. After that, we get to see him in Heirs come October. After that… let’s not think about after that.

Guest annasophiabby

hahaha you guys crack me up, splittin up his body parts. i call his eyes... since lips are already taken =[ his nose too. =]