Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

18 minutes ago, booha said:

new.workaholic

𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐊
𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝟏𝟖𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘

RXkzQYo.jpg

@booha  thanks for sharing this. It's good to know that we could get to see him on the screen soon. I'll be waiting for this drama. It's been quite a while since his last series. I miss him!   :Fist1:

HAPPY 18TH ANNIVERSARY, Oppa!    :heart:

hand-drawn-happy-anniversary-lettering-b

• Love 1

I watched the My Little Old Boy episode with his mom. Wow, she's a bit scary tbh :joy:
I was in awe how patient CJH was with her despite her nagging. lol

I have to say though, that I would find it interesting to see her visit the show more often. She seems like quite a street smart lady.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 4/14/2024 at 2:52 AM, partyon said:

I watched the My Little Old Boy episode with his mom. Wow, she's a bit scary tbh :joy:
I was in awe how patient CJH was with her despite her nagging. lol

I have to say though, that I would find it interesting to see her visit the show more often. She seems like quite a street smart lady.

Oh yes JHssii better be nice to his mom. The mom is the rock in their household.

Though he has own place, it seems the mom fills his five refrigerators with his favorite meals. 

He's still the baby to her  haha :fun:

pic1:   You were kidnapped   #mongsil  first night out  

pic2:  Let's live well

• Like 2

On 4/17/2024 at 1:29 PM, partyon said:

What is that in the second pic?

What can I say I have no idea what it is too….    CJH seems to like gadgets so it may be for something??  

Wish he would post some pictures about the upcoming drama.  Strangely this production team didn’t reveal much.  Oh well more waiting time for me I guess…
Take care  ☺️

BVrSd2V.gif

https://www.instagram.com/p/C55EUiZrMoQ/

6 months of sweet dreams. Sweet dreams
Let's meet again soon my dream~

0mZKRye.png

from (? production staff ) IG:   https://www.instagram.com/paengbo/

• Love 1

4 hours ago, booha said:

What can I say I have no idea what it is too….    CJH seems to like gadgets so it may be for something??  

Wish he would post some pictures about the upcoming drama.  Strangely this production team didn’t reveal much.  Oh well more waiting time for me I guess…
Take care  ☺️

@booha  yes, I hope we could get MORE updates about this upcoming drama. News about it has been so scarce. I hope as the premiere is nearing, we could get to know what is happening.  :kicks:

• Blob 2

On 4/19/2024 at 3:15 AM, willenette said:

@booha  yes, I hope we could get MORE updates about this upcoming drama. News about it has been so scarce. I hope as the premiere is nearing, we could get to know what is happening.  :kicks:

Yesyes I hope they don't make us wait too long for the drama promotion.  🙏🙏🙏

OK officially wrapped filming  :ok:

'Different girls day and night. Eunji and Lee Jung Eun are dressed the same. I'm looking forward to seeing what Jinhyuk will do between the two women....'  🙂🙃

'I'm glad they had a farewell celebration and cut a cake.'

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, booha said:

Yesyes I hope they don't make us wait too long for the drama promotion.  🙏🙏🙏

OK officially wrapped filming  :ok:

'Different girls day and night. Eunji and Lee Jung Eun are dressed the same. I'm looking forward to seeing what Jinhyuk will do between the two women....'  🙂🙃

'I'm glad they had a farewell celebration and cut a cake.'

@booha  thanks for sharing that his drama has wrapped-up filming already. Like you, I'm looking forward to this drama. I missed him on the screen...........it's been quite a long while.  :ohboy2:

• Like 1

*** On April 29, JTBC officially announced that Lee Jung Eun, Jung Eun Ji, and Choi Jin Hyuk will headline the upcoming weekend drama “She’s Different Day and Night”. The drama is a romantic comedy that follows a young job seeker who suddenly finds herself trapped in the body of a 50-year-old woman, and a skilled prosecutor who becomes entangled with her all day. The drama is helmed by the director  of  “I’m Sorry, I Love You” starring Su Ji Sub and “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon" starring Park Hyung Sik. Choi Jin Hyuk takes on the role of Gye Ji Woong, a prosecutor in the narcotics investigation unit, who finds himself caught up day and night with Im Soon and Lee Mi Jin. “She’s Different Day and Night” is set to premiere in June. I hope we could get to know the exact date soon.   :poledance:

0007510906_001_20240429161706220.jpg?typ

source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/421/0007510906

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lee Jung Eun, Jung Eun Ji, And Choi Jin Hyuk Confirmed To Star In New Rom-Com Drama

20240430085832_lee-jung-eun-jung-eun-ji-

Lee Jung Eun, Apink’s Jung Eun Ji, and Choi Jin Hyuk are set to lead in an upcoming romantic comedy!

On April 29, JTBC officially announced that Lee Jung Eun, Jung Eun Ji, and Choi Jin Hyuk will headline the upcoming weekend drama “She’s Different Day and Night” (literal title).

“She’s Different Day and Night” is a romantic comedy that follows a young job seeker who suddenly finds herself trapped in the body of a 50-year-old woman, and a skilled prosecutor who becomes entangled with her all day.

The drama is helmed by director Lee Hyeong Min of hit series such as “I’m Sorry, I Love You” and “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.”

Lee Jung Eun and Jung Eun Ji will portray Lee Mi Jin, an intern in her 50s during the day and a job seeker in her 20s at night.

Lee Jung Eun will star as Im Soon, the 50-year-old intern persona of Lee Mi Jin, who commutes to work as an intern when the sun rises. Despite her mature appearance, Im Soon possesses an MZ mindset and mentality, allowing her to effortlessly excel in tasks that leave her peers struggling, earning her the title of the “all-rounder intern.” With impeccable social skills, she’s adept at brushing off her boss’s lectures, yet maintains a youthful eagerness to clock out on time.

Jung Eun Ji takes on the role of Lee Mi Jin, the original persona of Im Soon, who transforms into a young job seeker in her 20s as night falls. Spending eight years in pursuit of employment through various part-time gigs, civil service exams, and certifications, Lee Mi Jin suddenly faces the tragedy of aging 30 years overnight but seizes it as an opportunity to succeed in securing a job.

Choi Jin Hyuk takes on the role of Gye Ji Woong, a prosecutor in the narcotics investigation unit, who finds himself caught up day and night with Im Soon and Lee Mi Jin. Known for being an extreme workaholic with a stellar resume, academic background, and striking visuals, he maintains a relentless pace throughout the year and holds a zero-tolerance policy for errors. Due to his colleagues quitting one by one, he becomes intertwined with the mysterious intern Im Soon and her alternate identity, Lee Mi Jin, day and night.

“She’s Different Day and Night” is set to premiere in June.

credit : soompi news

• Thanks 1

*** I'm happy that JTBC announced that The Woman Who Is Different by Day and Night has been slated for broadcast. The drama will be airing on weekends starting June. Wait and watch is always a good attitude. I missed Choi Jin Hyuk! This is an interesting premise for a romcom. I will watch Choi Jin-hyuk in just about anything.  :cutekitty:

• Where's My Oppa? 1

On 5/10/2024 at 11:26 AM, booha said:

[Teaser poster released]

When the sun rises, an intern in her 50s,

When the sun goes down,  a civil service exam student, in her 20s?!

Who's real?

@booha  thanks for sharing the poster. It's a colorful 1st poster for the drama, teasing us in the tagline, asking if we know who the real her is.  The director of this drama was also the one who directed Strong Woman Do Bong-soon starring Park Hyung Sik. This will follow The Atypical Family on June 15 airing on weekends. Can't wait for this.  :heart3:

*** She Is Different Day and Night is a unique plot. The show is set to release soon in the coming days so, the series has finally released the first teaser. In the short part, young and vibrant Jung Eunji appears where she is seen having the time of her life. When the night ends and the sun rises she transforms into Lee Jung Eun, an older woman who she fails to recognize. The show is scheduled to be released on June 15, 2024, on the JTBC network.   :kicks:

video source : Pinkvilla