Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Haha..  I just want to say that i so looove the practice scenes because he was all sweaty.. Hehe.. I also preferred his outfit there..  He was so wrapped up and his outfit so loose in the actual dance..plus in the practice i could see his face n eyes..  But the moves were great!  

On 5/4/2015 at 1:35 AM, willenette said:

Hi booha,

Wahhh............thanks for sharing these photos. I have never seen him danced. 

Me too!  It’s quite a surprise to see him dancing at all.  If he could make a good move, it may be he picked a very good role model (Rainism-Rain)  huhu    I don’t know whether you know this:  For the rainism dance CJH got(?borrowed)  the actual stage costume  which was worn by Rain.   Before I first heard about this rainism dance, I didn’t know much  about Rain.    I just heard his name here and there and I figured he must be someone famous and that’s all.   When CJH did the rainism dance for K-FM, everybody talked about Rain with many exclamations. But  the video about CJH’s dance wasn’t released at the time except for a couple of pictures from it.   So I checked out Rain in YT and I posted one of his rainism videos then.   I could see why you still carry his avatar.   I also could see why CJH wanted to make a tribute to Rain.   I’m sure Rain was a mega idol whom CJH looked up to. 

Hyuki girls  Here are more from dc ( included ‘sweaty’ hehe )     qGWbvye.gif

94fYuDs.png

94fYuDs.png

Spoiler

OwR1r37.png

04a9TTg.png

KztBmCO.png

6vWrCJ9.png

ddwNBtc.png

KG1AVoN.png

c7oYda9.png

5hK1NCd.png

cr to DC

more rainism...     

cr to DC

Hi booha,

Wahhh............thanks for sharing these photos. I have never seen him danced. 

Me too!  It’s quite a surprise to see him dancing at all.  If he could make a good move, it may be he picked a very good role model (Rainism-Rain)  huhu    I don’t know whether you know this:  For the rainism dance CJH got(?borrowed)  the actual stage costume  which was worn by Rain.   Before I first heard about this rainism dance, I didn’t know much  about Rain.    I just heard his name here and there and I figured he must be someone famous and that’s all.   When CJH did the rainism dance for K-FM, everybody talked about Rain with many exclamations. But  the video about CJH’s dance wasn’t released at the time except for a couple of pictures from it.   So I checked out Rain in YT and I posted one of his rainism videos then.   I could see why you still carry his avatar.   I also could see why CJH wanted to make a tribute to Rain.   I’m sure Rain was a mega idol whom CJH looked up to. 

​Hi booha, ahhh...............I didn't know about this, dear............Thanks for the info. xD

Hyuki's completion ceremony ( 5/7 :K-time Thur  /US, Wed) :D:D

cr to DC

​Hi booha, thanks for sharing this reminder + the photos. Finally..................CJH could now reunite with his family, friends & loved-ones. I hope his Label/management agency could also support him by joining this event. xD

30 Childhood Photos of the Hottest Korean Celebrities Under 30

30 Childhood Photos of the Hottest Korean Celebrities Under 30

It’s Children’s Day in South Korea (May 5) and to celebrate, we’ve compiled a list of 30 of the hottest, young K-drama stars under 30 in Korea right now and their childhood photos to track where all that talent and looks came from!

26. Choi Jin Hyuk (Born February 9, 1986)

soompi choi jin hyuk childhood

source : soompi news

http://pinsta.me/tag/30사단?start=1414860419147234

After 6 weeks, it seems only one photo of CJH/KTH surfaced.   It isn’t a good one.  It’s so fuzzed out that some fans wondered whether he was smiling or crying. Were there more pictures taken? It’s possible but more likely not.  I’m sure at this point Hyuki K-fans scoured a lot of other sites looking  for more pictures.  So far none has been found.   Hopefully his agency/family/friends took some pictures or video clips and will show them soon. 

I’m posting the link, 30’s instagram site.  A girl(or noona) attended  the ceremony to see her relative’s dongsang.  She took the picture of CJH on the platform. But she stood on the back so the picture didn’t come out sharply.  Thank goodness!  At least we have  one picture of CJH to look at. A few of Hyuki fans found and came to her instagram site.  One is @PolarisCat (thank you girl!  People who came to her site wrote in English.)   But there is another one who wrote in Korean and talked to the host.   However she must not be Korean because when she asked for permission to copy the picture, the host said yes then she gave a compliment to other person about her Korean.  This led to a few more  questions to the host about the event and CJH.  So I summarized their conversation in translation.   (** some can try a google translation for the comments too)  (** I don’t know what country she’s from. However there is the second girl who wrote in Korean which I thought is good too, but she said she would keep practicing Korean. Perhaps she’s from Japan. )

1 relative dongsang /  unexpectedly seeing CJH in the ceremony ( CJH’s army name is Kim Tae Ho so probably she didn’t know about CJH’s presence at the beginning) / so far away,  hard to recognize him

2  The host said she was on the way to the meal  after the ceremony and saw CJH on the parking lot.  She was 3m  from him but she  didn’t take any picture of him then because she didn’t want to cause him unpleasantness.   However after seeing how much his fans were happy to see any pictures of him, she felt regret that she didn’t take more pictures of him. 

3 According to the host, CJH got on the platform perhaps because he’s an entertainer.  (It means he is a celebrity.)    He was on the stage to represent all of recruits  and to tell to their parents and families that  they received good training. (something like army’s  patriotic pep talk)      CJH’s speech:  (She said she only remembered this line)   something about his being 86 and came to the army at a late age ….  )  But she said he seemed emotional.  

cr to DC

Edited by booha

Okay Here is the real  from his friend's.  He is Private Kim Tae Ho now. 

( https://instagram.com/p/2Z43c8GNVG/  )

(translation)

5 weeks training ended / # the completion ceremony day: keke  He became a soldier..  he

The army uniform fits really well he

A mere recruit  ( has/shows off)  company commander’s force..  ke  hammer down a stake ((** term used for a soldier in the army remaining in for the career soldier ))

Let’s just suffer 20 more months keke

cr to DC

Edited by booha

@booha - thks much for posting the pics... He lost so much weight!! I've heard that the basic training is the toughest... It should be easier for him from here on. P.S. Thanks for asking abt me earlier... Was too busy packing to reply. Well now, everything's almost done and I'm counting down to the last few days... Wish right now JH's countdown was as short as mine!! 

Our regular forum should be back soon! Yeah!! :)

Edited by celes80

@booha - thks much for posting the pics... He lost so much weight!! I've heard that the basic training is the toughest... It should be easier for him from here on. P.S. Thanks for asking abt me earlier... Was too busy packing to reply. Well now, everything's almost done and I'm counting down to the last few days... Wish right now JH's countdown was as short as mine!! 

Our regular forum should be back soon! Yeah!! :)

​@celes80  Great to hear from you!  Yes, That's quite a bit of weightloss!  It's kinda expected.  So we shouldn't worry too much. He'll settle well into army life in his more "permanent" posting.  I hope that he's got a good posting and will benefit from the training.  Praying that he'll be surrounded by good army mates & superiors!  Knowing our dear man, he'll adjust!  He'll be OK!:wub:

Okay Here is the real  from his friend's.  He is Private Kim Tae Ho now. 

( https://instagram.com/p/2Z43c8GNVG/  )

(translation)

5 weeks training ended / # the completion ceremony day: keke  He became a soldier..  he

The army uniform fits really well he

A mere recruit  ( has/shows off)  company commander’s force..  ke  hammer down a stake ((** term used for a soldier in the army remaining in for the career soldier ))

Let’s just suffer 20 more months keke

cr to DC

​@booha  Thanks dear, for uploading the IG pic.  Good to see him again (though many of us had already had a peek via IG)....Jin Hyuk has smiled weakly 9_9...miss his charming smile...

Edited by meili29

Guest chaybags55

Hi there hyuk ladies miss this thread!  He lost so much weight . The training must have been very difficult! . Wish and pray he gains weight  soonest.Stay safe, healthy and strong CJH!! Saranghaeyo!

Edited by chaybags55

thanks for dance clip . that was awesome . i really enjoyed, He can act . ha can sing , he can dance .

i really waiting for him  seeing again , somehow happy , somehow worry . i hope he is doing well. 

Edited by almaseabi

@celes80   Yes I was quite surprised to see how thin he was.  In the picture he had this dazed look as if he couldn’t believe he made out to the other side alive.  Mostly I’m just glad and relived he finished it.    Yea  It’s too early to think about his countdown.   I would rather think about his return date which seems like it isn’t that far.       I’m sure your life has been very hectic with your job/saying goodbye/packing and it will be like that when you go back to home in reverse for awhile.  

@meili29    Hi chingu  His thinner face and expression are saying a lot about what happened to him during the last six weeks.  As I said before I’m relieved this part for him is over. It was strange to see he looks so vulnerable in that picture. T TT       Hopefully now on there aren’t going to be any more surprises and things will be on a normal course.  Also hopefully we would see his pictures occasionally while he visits his family/friends.    

@chaybags55    Oh You are back. I wasn’t expecting to see you till  soompi moved to a permanent home but I guess you were as much surprised  by the changed look on Hyuki too.    Don’t worry he will gain back his old look.   ‘Saranghaeyo’  chingu  hehe  (nice to see you picked up a new Korean  hooray!!!

EdobcD.gif

WHLn07O.gif

4r2EEeN.jpg

DB32mTn.jpg

cr to DC

thanks for dance clip . that was awesome . i really enjoyed, He can act . ha can sing , he can dance .

i really waiting for him  seeing again , somehow happy , somehow worry . i hope he is doing well. 

​I’m glad you liked it and yes yes yes about his acting singing dancing.  What a surprise to see him dancing. Though it was a nice treat  since we hadn’t had any pictures of him during  the weeks of his training.    Now he made it  but  there are  20 more months. :(

I screencaped this part  because someone else did other parts and I  kind of liked it.    

Edited by booha

Guest chaybags55

@booha yes I need this thread to pour out my pity for him coz he is so thin. Can't help but cry seeing him like that. Hoping that he will regain his old weight soon. I like the most his looks as KIm Won In the Heirs. Hugs and kisses !!

CJH suit style:

Today’s posting is about an actor,CJH’s cool styled suits.  He frequently made appearances with a cool image  in movies, such as DM and Tone-deaf Clinic aka Love Clinique.  In DM he showed his good looking body in many of the cool stylish suits.

Black suits looking polished and accompanying bowtie accent

CJH showed a strong image with all black suits in DM where he played a bad character:  China Kara’s black shirt and matching black three piece suits creates the added  feeling of a luxurious image.

CJH showed various appealing looks through  dramas/movies.  The stripe pattern showing above has a strong point which is that it makes one looking taller and slimmer.

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=arco2822&logNo=220353448525