Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo8_400.gif
tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo6_400.gif

tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo1_400.gif

tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo7_400.gif

ok. i admit.. i had bad thoughts for the following 2 gifs =Ptumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo3_400.gif

tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo4_400.gif

tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo2_400.gif

tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo5_400.gif

and.. larger... no logo... just because  =P i just find this very...very.. sexy.... 
tumblr_mq7of6SdyN1rvgn4zo1_400.gif

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[OBS 독특한 연예뉴스] '최진혁' 매력탐구

Guest El6ni12 .

@anannanann Thank you for the videos! it makes me happier that I chose the S4 over the Iphone 5 now that I saw his commercial. sighhh

@yuuqiikeke Hello! I have been doing very well! Working and going to school = bleh. lol. How are you doing ??

@Mishiellie Yes men (especially Korean men) hate to get their back messed up. So those who prepare his mic and etc, need to remember next time to avoid causing him injuries!!!

@El6ni12 Over here, LTE is just beginning. It cover in very small area and data rate (price) is quite high. Now, no need to buy the receiver in LTE. So, our tech geek group all use HTC ONE in black.  B-)
PS. I think HTC ONE design is more beautiful. LOL

Guest annasophiabby

Mishiellie said: tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo8_400.gif
tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo6_400.gif

tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo1_400.gif

tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo7_400.gif

ok. i admit.. i had bad thoughts for the following 2 gifs =Ptumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo3_400.gif

tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo4_400.gif

tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo2_400.gif

tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo5_400.gif

and.. larger... no logo... just because  =P i just find this very...very.. sexy.... 
tumblr_mq7of6SdyN1rvgn4zo1_400.gif

Guest annasophiabby

Hello Ladies!! and perhaps some gentlemen... you never know ;DHow is everyone doing? is everyone enjoying the summer? i know i have!! i've spent the last two days at the pool gettin my tan on!i was at a SCARY white pale tone for a while...i could blend into the background..HAHA!
anyways! what is everyone up to!!thanks for the lastest posts @Mishiellie it brings joy and smiles! haha

i've been on my lurking mode and only resurface because of the moony cf.
Thanks for all the photos and videos :\">
CJW being the director of this cf and also CJH's hoobae is quite a pleasant surprise
I've never thought those two know each other.

@GHSforever: I watched Absolute Boyfriend for Jiro. Part of it was sweet and cute, the others were a little too cheesy and awkward for me. Especially the scene where Night got damaged and started speaking in a heavily accented Korean while he was supposed to be flawless with languages *epic fail* (dear lord how GHS didn't crack during that scene was amazing). But it's still one of the dramas I enjoyed.

tumblr_mq9nf6tVmP1srxqt4o1_250.giftumblr_mq9nf6tVmP1srxqt4o2_250.gif
tumblr_mq9nf6tVmP1srxqt4o3_250.giftumblr_mq9nf6tVmP1srxqt4o6_250.gif
tumblr_mq9nf6tVmP1srxqt4o4_250.giftumblr_mq9nf6tVmP1srxqt4o5_250.gif
tumblr_mq9nf6tVmP1srxqt4o7_250.giftumblr_mq9nf6tVmP1srxqt4o10_250.gif
tumblr_mq9nf6tVmP1srxqt4o8_250.giftumblr_mq9nf6tVmP1srxqt4o9_250.gif

on tumblr

@annasophiabby Haha glad you enjoy the summer. :) I don't really know how to appreciate summers as it has always been sunny at my place here. All year round sunny. :) So I would like to experience winter or autumn as there are no four seasons here. :(

Guest annasophiabby

yuuqiikeke said: @annasophiabby Haha glad you enjoy the summer. :) I don't really know how to appreciate summers as it has always been sunny at my place here. All year round sunny. :) So I would like to experience winter or autumn as there are no four seasons here. :(