Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann  ahh can't view video at work.. is that our hyukhyuk's new cf!?!?!!?  going to watch it when i get home >_<

@anannanann Thank you for the videos! :) I was about to find it on youtube. :D Haha the director is such a fine looking guy. :P I saw him at CJH baidu and I was like who is he? An actor? Hehe... :))

Edit: the cf is such an awesome one! :) I have always love korea's cf as they are always so interesting and sometimes funny, never fail to fascinate me. :x

Guest annasophiabby

hergurlc said: Ugh I'd hate to say this for our prince charming in white at the 20s choice award, but did anyone think they should of tailored his pants better to fit him!?? liikkkee from the ankle area...I know they were going for that ankle LMH style look but I wished it was like hemmed a bit better or something ..or maybe it was his shoes? Upper half is FAB, lower half not so much for such a good lookin guy! maybe it's just me? haha :-??

Hello hyukhyuk fans! I tried to do a rough translation of the CF. Hope you'll like it.... If anyone is better in Korean-English, please feel free to correct my mistakes.

"My S4 Story - Second Time - Beginning of A Dream"

Directed by - Jung Woo Sung

Old man in specs (Kim Jun Su's Director): Kim Jun Su, You!
CJH as Kim Jun Su (in surprise): Oh, oh?

Blue Samsung Phone Shows:
"2013.6.26  15.30  Guest Kim Jun Su complete aboard"
"Recommended Itinerary: S4 LTE-A"
"We wIll serve you twice the speed!"

The little boy's name tag is: "Kim Jun Su"

Kim Jun Su (CJH Voice): My childhood... The forgotten dream... The forgotten moment... I now, with twice the speed will never miss those moments. 

yuuqiikeke said:

@anannanann Thank you for the videos! :) I was about to find it on youtube. :D Haha the director is such a fine looking guy. :P I saw him at CJH baidu and I was like who is he? An actor? Hehe... :))

Edit: the cf is such an awesome one! :) I have always love korea's cf as they are always so interesting and sometimes funny, never fail to fascinate me. :x

tumn tumn said:

yuuqiikeke said:

yuuqiikeke said:

@anannanann Thank you for the videos! I was about to find it on youtube. Haha the director is such a fine looking guy. I saw him at CJH baidu and I was like who is he? An actor? Hehe...

Edit: the cf is such an awesome one! I have always love korea's cf as they are always so interesting and sometimes funny, never fail to fascinate me.

I once read an article, that the Director of this CF, Jung Woo Sung is actually CJH's sunbae & the founder of his talent agency, Red Brick House. CJH was the first male artist the agency signed with. Yes, Jung Woo Sung is also an actor. I thought he was famous. He was the lead actor in Athena, Goddess of War & had starred in a number of movies.

Thanks for the info! :) Oh him? He is the one in athena? Omg! I didn't recognize him but found him familiar. If you didn't mention athena, it would have never cross my mind that I saw him before. :P

I saw him in only athena before and thought he look like another actor.... i even searched his name before and told my mum he looked quite young for his age.... dear me, always having this problem to recognise people. :P I'm glad that he likes our hyukhyuk. :)

Edit: I went to search his name and found out that I have watched him in padam padam..... :)) oh gosh, my poor memory...