Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Oh my dawd. Those two pics of JH with slicked back hair dancing/holding NR is soooo hawt. I'm falling in love again. I love his hair like that. Any other pictures of that scene?? I wanna save a picture of him looking just like that! Lol.

Guest mdolphins

I came back from my short vacation today and saw 24 new messages already. Awesome. I just need to watch the two new episodes of FTLY and I will get back to you guys. Hugs. Thanks everyone for the eye-candy photos, his smile is positively lethal. :x

@celes80   yes yes!! Last night after posting it occurred to me that CJH was an inquisitive person. If he sees something new, likely he checks it out.   So when he got the soompi letters I wouldn’t be surprised if he found help and checked his soompi thread.   You probably remember too that after EC he talked about how much he got help from the fans when he was sick or tired.  He said he liked to surf around the fan sites or others while waiting in between shootings. The actors are like us. Their lives have ups and downs. The acting requires a certain amount of one’s emotion and I guess in a bad time they need emotional cheers. It seems that’s what our guy has been doing, getting an emotional cheer from his fans.
CJH dancing Rainism (Seoul FM)   We expected he would dance in TH FM but unfortunately it got cancelled due to the political situation. I read FM video might be released after TH FM but for some unknown reason it hasn’t been released yet. There are only two pictures from CJH Rainism dance.

Here are two videos about the behind shooting.
http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v1863eahveAAAFtCvBFASat
OZwcoFm.jpg
(006) [cool~ cool ~ becomes the shooting location]   (020) [Daniel proposes an ice cream bet.]
(026) [Who will be the winner?]  

(030) (PD)(as-sa)아싸~ (CJH/JNR)(hing) 힝.. ㅠㅠ
(035) [A man should make a fist PDnim~]   (038) [in truth, Daneil made this ( ) too.. ]
(042) [ (JNR) )(as-sa)아싸~ (CJH)(hing) 힝.. ㅠㅠ]    (045) JNR: (as-sa)아싸~
(047) [Daniel: I always won before?!]   (050) [JNR: This is the first time someone lost a game with me~]
(054) [Daniel is going to shoot an ice cream..]   (058) [A moment later the ice cream arrives.]
(102) [The outdoor shooting is sweet like honey!] (104) [Everybody enjoys an ice cream~]
(109) [Rehearsal starts]  (115) [Cue]
 (119) [today shooting][MY helps Daniel opening the café]
(137) [Cut] (A staff pronounces ‘cutu’ instead ‘cut’.)  (138) [Trying a different angle ]
(150) [because of Daniel, today shooting ends smoothly.]

눈웃음과 함께한 애드립 (ad-lib / improvisation with an eye-smile)
http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v1f03pGWd2c2GcLV00LJGiL
CKLmtJx.jpg
vXYKnNG.jpg
(003) [#1 CJH, this man’s improvisation ]

(005) [No dialogue in the script] [ (In the script) MY paints with Daniel]
(009) [but the dialogue is everything for the actor!]
(010) MY: ‘Aren’t you using too much paint?’   (015) D: this is how one paints.’
(017) MY: ‘why wast the paint.’ [ (D acts like) ‘so much paint let’s pour it.’] (018) MY: ‘No! No! Let’s not waste it!
(019) MY: (?) inaudible   (019) [Cool guy ]  (022) D: ‘It’s okay.’
(028) (I think someone says ‘Cut.’ )
(031) (PDnim walks over approving how they carried on the scene.) [PD: That’s right~ right~ ]
(033) [PD: ‘playing around’] 
(034) (shooting it again) [ continuing Daniel’s improvisation ] (041) (MY saying in a cute low voice ‘Let’s not waste it’ )
(048) MY: ‘Let me do it.’  (049) D: ‘Ae shoo.. yub!  Wait!’ 
(054) ( ‘cut’)
(057) JNR: ’ It looks like a work of art.’   (101) [Art sensibility Art spirit ]
(106) CJH: ‘It looks like Sondori’s saliva?’   (107) [ Busting art sensibility ]
(108) [ From the dog, Sondori: What are you doing with my saliva .. ] (I think someone in background is calling the dog’s name, sondora!!) (continuing the scene)
(137) D: ‘it’s good, right?’ MY: ‘Yea’ ‘It’s so pretty’
(140) D: ‘I made this.’  (142) MY: ‘Hahuu’ [ I contributed something too]

cr to DC

KBS2 "Entertainment Weekly"- CJH interview with English subtitles. (KBS World's Version) 
 *Started at 07:35  @booha the KBS World's version has come out! This's the one that I told you not to waste time to do the translation. 

CJH Cut Version:http://dai.ly/x21socz

For your interest, here is the interview of Jung Woo-Sung about DM in previous episode airing on 21Jun2014:http://dai.ly/x21sony

《The Divine Move》Official English Trailer 
 http://youtu.be/PpbAxNVOav0 
*It's so glad that 《The a Divine Move》will premiere in North America on 25 July and is invited to the "Fastasy Filmfest" in Germany. The movie will start showing in Berlin and 7 major cities from 27August to 21 September. 
Source: ‘신의 한 수’, 25일 북미서도 개봉…바둑액션 전파 http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=057&aid=0000408718 
*BTW, DM has passed 3millions tickets on 19/7! Congrats!!  @booha @celes80‌ @Yeekrfan2‌

Guest mdolphins

Thanks @PolarisCat for both of your posts. I think it is awesome the movie is coming to America, but alas, I doubt it will be coming to Arizona. :(

Anyway CONGRATS DM!!!!!!!!

I loved the video you posted @cristurbat it had a lot of great, recent photos.   :x

@Yeekrfan2 lol. Methinks after seeing that preview it is time for a certain red, sweaty shirt to come off in the next episode.  ;)

@Yeekrfan2 Yes! There he is wearing the outfit you wished for !!   His outfit looks great but why does he has to be limping   tt   Thank you for many gifs/pictures
@PolarisCat  Yes Thank you for mentioning about the Eng sub for his interview.  So it’s a one hour show. I guess I have to watch it later.  What great news about DM.   I wonder if the cast members will make it to the European promotional tour.  If that will happen, could CJH make that trip with them!! It looks like he is in such a crunch time.
@mdolpins Hope you had a good outing    About CJH’s sweaty clothes, he should put them in the charity auction. Haha

(translation)
axD451z.jpg
Always looking at the camera are CJH’s smile and his eyes!
In the FTLY shooting location, there is a man who is so likable and charming even just looking at him.  That man, who always wears neat and sharp outfits and smiles brightly on the location, is CJH.  It could be he likes a camera.  He looks straight at the photographer and sends out his charming expression.   The picture shows Soondori falling in love with JNR completely and keeps pushing its face into her which causes CJH and JNR to burst in laughter.
Photographer says; If you keep looking at the camera and smile … ( I ) thank you very much (bow to you)
http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/97495

447c2b.gif
cr to DC

Annyeonghaseyo...
I'm new here. I love my oppa CJH since: My Daughter the Flower. I found it in a blog in naver today.
If it's here already, I'm sorry. I don't understand Korean so I don't know what the article says but the pictures are cute 

tumblr_n8ztpzwmjg1qd0ntho1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8zu3sSeXi1qd0ntho1_500.jpg
tumblr_n8zu6gygFl1qd0ntho1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8zu8gAGwq1qd0ntho1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8zucykgCu1qd0ntho1_500.jpg

Credit Source
:x

mdolphins said:

Thanks @PolarisCat for both of your posts. I think it is awesome the movie is coming to America, but alas, I doubt it will be coming to Arizona. :(

Anyway CONGRATS DM!!!!!!!!

I loved the video you posted @cristurbat it had a lot of great, recent photos.   :x

@Yeekrfan2 lol. Methinks after seeing that preview it is time for a certain red, sweaty shirt to come off in the next episode.  ;)