Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Thanks to @huggybear_stv    Our JH got another name--“a bra snapper”    Just imagine her standing in front of him and looking at his eyes and saying “JHssi, You are a bra snapper.”  Whahahaa… what a cute name for him.

@celes80   So you were surprised about the 1 year anniversary with soompi.   You have had this interesting ride with JH since you signed in soompi.  First he grabbed you with EC and then all of his interesting interviews which you spent many hours of your spare time translating.    I remember one day you posted about your complete exhaustion after doing translation.    But I want you to know that they were so fun to read and gave me so many smiles because they don’t sound mechanical and the reason is that your affection and warmth for him come through in the writing.   Next one is about you and the Singapore EC FM last year.   Even now I can remember such excitement I had at the time because of you.    You did so well describing what happened around you but also your state of mind and many of your mixed emotions.    Probably you were there just to have a peek at the ohoh couple and JH and you didn’t expect the event to carry you away like that.  I hope it was a fun and memorable ride.   Thank you for sharing with us here.

PS Somehow I kept seeing a different meaning.
“She mentioned that our JH left a deep impression on her, with his rippling abs and well-chiseled body. She was truly amazed by his beautiful, well-toned body and was grateful that she was able to touch it. Hahahaha.” =>> ( I would like to say ) that our JH left a deep impression on (ME), with his rippling abs and well-chiseled body. ( I ) was truly amazed by his beautiful, well-toned body and was grateful that (I) was able to touch it. Hahahaha.”
Hahahaha (Please have a good dream tonight)

s7NOtQN.jpg  uLr6JUw.jpg  @chaybags55 
cr to DC

itemprop="name"10 K-drama actors and actresses show off their dimples

(skipped unrelated.....)

Dimples add a dazzling effect to smiles and amplify the cuteness of anyone in possession of them. With K-drama stars, the effect seems to be multiplied many times over. Who doesn't adore when their favorite idol flashes them a dimpled smile? Here we appreciate 10 K-drama actors and actresses who were blessed with dazzling dimpled smiles.

5. Choi Jin HyukPride and Prejudice

Choi_Jin_Hyuk_BXU2Czm.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk's dimples are of the more modest variety. They aren't something that are blaringly obvious the second he begins to smile, but once you begin to notice them they'll be there for you to enjoy forevermore.

source : dramafever

@willenette   What an interesting article you brought here. I thought a dimple required a few adjectives to go with it like cute/endearing etc…   It sounds like DF has some imaginative souls who spend many wee hours thinking about how many ways a dimple can be dressed.
However I think JH has the best dimple because his kind is very modest and non-blaring  yet once one’s eyes are set on it then it leaves a permanent etch.           forever dimple JHssi    hahhahaa

Hello  Hyuki girls  It looks like CJH appeared in the OldSchool radio program twice.   For his first appearance there is only a video clip showing him singing ‘가슴 아파도’ (posted 3/14/2012) which I posted previously.   But I found out CJH made a second appearance (? 7/26/2013, right after GFB) and its entirety was in DM.    We know that CJH also appeared Bag Gyeong-lim’s show on the last week of GFB.
This time I’m just posting his singing video and a few extra pictures from the show.
[sBS] 김창렬의 올드스쿨, 배우 최진혁의 가슴 아파도~!
(posted 3/14/2012)

qpOj5zJ.jpg
ptWEUfP.jpg
3b3QpEY.jpg
eh9Q2lw.jpg
DXXY6Tx.jpg

uCIvqHf.jpgLZGWl5e.jpg
cr to DC

booha said: @willenette   What an interesting article you brought here. I thought a dimple required a few adjectives to go with it like cute/endearing etc…   It sounds like DF has some imaginative souls who spend many wee hours thinking about how many ways a dimple can be dressed.
However I think JH has the best dimple because his kind is very modest and non-blaring  yet once one’s eyes are set on it then it leaves a permanent etch.           forever dimple JHssi    hahhahaa

Guest Huggybear

Yehey! I'm Ms. Earth day! It was my birthday yesterday! Again.. i wasn't the usual leaping in joy mood. 2 day before the 22nd i was hypertensive not knowong how my first ever birthday celebration would be and feel without my mom... plus... am a bit depressed with not seeing Hyuki nor hearing from him.I was watching the healer and i told Vicky... what's with me? Im watching the healer but i'm thinking about Hyuki. When i get teary eyed... Hyuki jumps into my mind... This must be love hahahahahaha I was bra less the whole day so no bras snapped but pretty sure when we come face to face with him.... haha! bra's would start snapping! Star struck as we will all be esp the first timers to see him... once given the chance i'd have to pack up all sorts of medicines... hahahahaha to keep me composed... i might jump jump and hug him tightly... Awwwwwwwwww i miss our man! I know he's going thru culture shock inside the army. I honestly wish his body and entire system adopts to army life style soon... Let's keep on praying.... lavya all! Mwahs ng hugs <3 <3 <3

celes80 said:  Hello chingu, yes how time flies - Aug 2014 u say?? Just a couple of weeks ago, I got a Soompi notification about my 1 year anniversary here and I was shocked that it was 1 year already... I first signed onto Soompi only because of EC, and I still have strong feelings for the show, even now. Catch up with you soon. :)

Hello !. Just finished watching his old drama, Its ok Daddy's Girl.First thing  I noticed was his name in the drama, Choi Hyuk-ki, . its how we call him right,? and we call ourselves the hyukki girls. whaah... enjoyed the 17 episodes... I. tried to watch Panda and the hedgedog as well but i dropped out after the ep 3 . unlike iokdg, I find Panda story cheesy and boring and I dont like his role.   Miss him so much...

To the rest of all the Hyuk-hyuk gals - whether you're a regular or "lurk-er", your little or BIG posts have also enlightened me much and I had little giggles or sometimes go into stitches!!    =))    A big "Thank you!" to all and I wish to share this with all

Collage2015-02-1422_24_52_zpsb09088c9.jp!20150421_160102_zps1ixvv7au.jpg

See that Tulip name?  May our PASSION for our man NEVER DIE! 

8-}
  • Like 1

AliciaA said: Hello !. Just finished watching his old drama, Its ok Daddy's Girl.First thing  I noticed was his name in the drama, Choi Hyuk-ki, . its how we call him right,? and we call ourselves the hyukki girls. whaah... enjoyed the 17 episodes... I. tried to watch Panda and the hedgedog as well but i dropped out after the ep 3 . unlike iokdg, I find Panda story cheesy and boring and I dont like his role.   Miss him so much...

Guest kyung-jin

The Top 10 Korean actors of 2015, according to DramaFever fans

by Vivi on Thu, Apr 23, 2015

Each year, TV Report releases power rankings of Korean actors based on a poll of top PDs and producers in the industry as they choose who they most want to see headlining dramas. If you disagreed with the 2015 list of actors, why not see what actual drama fans have to say? Here are the top 10 Korean actors based on the number of fans they have on DramaFever:

Note: These rankings are purely based on fan numbers. Don't like the results? Become a fan of your favorite actors to change next year's list!

10. Choi Jin Hyuk

Number of fans: 22,665

Recent drama: Pride and Prejudice

choi-jin-hyuk_89CkFmd.jpg

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-top-10-korean-actors-of-2015-according-to-dramafever-fans/

Guest chaybags55

thanks for this info @kyung-jin i remember it was june 2014 when i saw the number of fans  of CHOI JIN HYUK  in the drama fever site and its like around 3K . now its more than 22K. He really became popular ,  I would say thanks to his superb performance as Oh Chang Min in EC ..
Hello there @Yeekrfan2 nice to hear from you chingu. please post update in the MDTF. although wishing that the drama has english sub.
Hugs to you!

zOw4BuZ.jpg
mYHUU85.jpg
eYdiRc7.jpg
cr to DC
@huggybear_stv    What a shame you didn’t say a word about your birthday till now.    Look at your soompi name.     Isn’t that such an adorable name!!    I have a very weak spot for anything cute. I could find endless cute hugging teddy bears and post them here. I could declare this thread ‘CJH turned into a cute hugging teddy bear’. Okay I’m kind of carried away.    However I found a few of them. I hope you will like them.
 I want you to know I had a fun time reading your posting.  So you are telling that from now on he doesn’t have to do anything about a bra because a bra is going to snap/snap by itself in front of him like a firework. A snapping bra firework!! haha     Yes We all worried about his army life. But in a few more weeks (perhaps next week??) we will have a chance to see him and hopefully he will look fine.     PS So you watched Healer. Watch out for Ji Chang Wood. He has looks and charisma. I feel he’s going to be the next hot item.    I’m not worried. CJH has own vibe and personality and depth etc etc…

NqjN1ch.gif 

5oVMYre.jpg

• Like 1

@meilie80  First I was deeply moved by seeing tulips as they are spring flowers here and in the Midwest we had perfect spring weather.   The spring can be very temperamental but this year it came without a hitch.   Every morning I watched our neighbor’s magnolia tree blossom from tiny ones to a full blown spectacle.  It was such a joyful sight which made me sigh deeply because no words could describe my appreciation for it.   So I’m very happy to see the tulip photos from you. Especially your fanart next to the tulip photo shows how nature has become part of your intuition.   Thank you for sharing your joyful feeling with your soompi friends.   PS I’m posting a couple of YT songs. I want you to remember this song whenever you happen to see ‘Lingerie tulipa cv.’ or to hear its name. hehe  You have no idea how funny that name sounds (booha’s lingerie) but I don’t feel it goes with that name.   Perhaps meilie’s lingerie, oops sorry haha   thanks dear
Tip-Toe Through The Tulips

cr to uploder

cr to uploader

jMbQ7cH.gif
ct to DC

@AliciaA   Hello Hyuki girl  I like the sound of it too.  So you watched Its ok Daddy's Girl.   I watched Panda/Hedgehog.   It’s kind of drab but mainly I focused on the bromance between Hyuki & Donghae which was kind cute sometimes.   I have no idea why he got the second role after he did MDTF which had good ratings.  Perhaps he was in financial difficulty.   However right after this drama he signed with RBH and had his first FM in Japan and then we know he appeared on GFB.    Maybe it’s time for me to try watching Its ok Daddy's Girl.   Btw I have been checking around other drama threads and I realized that even a boring drama can be fun to talk about in soompi.

@chaybags55   You are right.  GFB gave him a real break.  PP is well made but it isn’t for the large audience.  It was EC which gave him a wider exposure and if he had another drama like that before the enlistment, he would have more fans by now.   You probably don’t know that EC was the first drama about a divorced couple’s romance.  In Korea the divorce rate is going up and people (especially the older generation who is the main audience for kdrama) are not happy about it.  Some thought because tvN was cable it had more leeway for a subject like divorce.   Still EC team knew about the sensitive issue so they tried hard to show why OHOH had to walk on the divorce lane.   If you remember about their bitter and nasty fight at the beginning, that’s the reason.   Despite its not-so- popular main theme, EC did great.  Especially for Oh Chang Min’s part which wasn’t an easy one to play, CJH did a wonderful job.   So I’m glad to hear (thanks to you ) how many fans he had gained from 3k to 22k since EC.    Someday we have to watch it again.  Plus MDTF

Edited by booha

@booha i think I need to re watch Panda/Hedgedog  I guess i dropped it too early and missed the chance to see the Mokpo boys  (Hyukie and Donghae) bromance which could had developed in the succeeding episodes.... @kyung-jin thanks for the info my dear. Just like @chaybags, I started to notice and fell in love with Jin Hyuk in EC. I am very pleased and happy he is in the top 10 considering there are  hundreds of korean actors ..

Guest chaybags55

yes @booha but EC was widely accepted by other countries and being the winner of Best K drama  of 2014 in the Drama fever world, voting of which is participated by more than 1.5MM fans speaks high of EC and of course of  the two main leads.Btw, I didnt know that EC was the first  drama about a divorced couple romance..Thanks for that info dear ^:)^

Hi everyone! I guess you are all very well aware of the week-long migration exercise that's going to begin 28 April?

@booha, i really hope there'll be no loss of data during this migration of soompi forums? We'll have to "loose touch" for a while? Or is there a temporary site we can continue our 'activity'?