All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Caucasian oppa? This is the first time I see this term being used on this thread Question: is Keanu Reeves a Caucasian Oppa? He's my Ultimate Oppa but he has an exotic look and I don't know if he counts as a Caucasian oppa? 154
  3. I was reading someone’s recap and she wrote about season 2. I really hope not, will not watch. I haven’t found any part 2 that I like as much as part 1, even when it was planned. Example the escape show is so strange or should I say weird. Just dropping on the recaps occasionally. The Glory was as good as part one but it was taped as one show and televised in two parts, I had read someone said. Not others. Taxi, Ardath Chronicles, Alchemy if souls … Didn’t like at all.
  4. I think the bedroom is from her SC marriage. I can’t remember the living room. No wonder the actors always sat together facing one side. The cameras were there. If outdoors, they might sit around a table. I see KSR getting to lead a show. I found her overacting in some scenes but a good director would correct that. Now for Oh, she was interesting as the antagonist, but maybe that was the story and also director? Not sure if I want to see more of her. I quite like DJ when she confronted KSR at the end. You killed my dad, pay up, and she stuck to it. I did FFW a bit. Amazing, she called the police. If I had watched more than one episode my need to know the ending struck and I kept going back.
  5. Happy Star Wars Day! from my Caucasian oppa hehe -2
  6. Seo Yi-ra appears in drama ‘Connection’ Actress Seo Yi-ra appears for the first time in a public broadcast drama with ‘Connection’. Her agency Y1 Entertainment announced on the May2nd, “Seo Yi-ra will appear in SBS’ new Friday-Saturday drama ‘Connection.’” SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Connection' (written by Lee Hyeon, directed by Kim Moon-kyo) is about an ace detective from the drug team who was forcibly addicted to drugs by someone, and uses the death of his friend as a clue to uncover the full story of the connection and the deteriorating friendship that lasted for 20 years. It is an addiction tracking suspense drama. Seo Yi-ra played the role of ‘Oh Soo-hyun’ in the play. Sergeant Oh Soo-hyeon is the youngest detective in the drug crime investigation team at Anhyeon Police Station under Captain Jang Jae-kyung (Ji Sung). Oh Soo-hyun portrays a passionate detective who observes every move of his seniors with an overflowing sense of justice and adds strength to the investigation. Seo Yi-ra, who has shown her presence in films and OTT platform works, continues her work with her first public broadcast work. Seo Yi-ra, who debuted as Tou Woman 2 opposite the main character girl (Cynthia) of the movie 'The Witch 2' and left a lasting impression as a high school girl in Disney+'s 'Moving', has played strong characters in 'The Worst Evil' and the drama 'Happiness Battle'. He took on the role and emerged as a promising star. Meanwhile, SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama 'Connection' will premiere at 10 p.m. on Friday, May 24. http://www.nbnnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=856235
  7. 'Investigation Team Leader 1958' is on the verge of re-entering the 10% range... Let’s see the effects of the end of ‘Queen of Tears’ According to Nielsen Korea, a viewership rating research company, MBC's Friday-Saturday drama 'Investigation Chief 1958', which aired on the 3rd, recorded a national viewership rating of 9.5%. https://www.joynews24.com/view/1715936
  8. Im Soo Hyang, you're so sure of yourself... Go Yoon and Nal Sun's relationship changes (Beauty and the Beast) Lim Soo-hyang of ‘Beauty and the Pure Man’ shows a sharp reaction to Go Yoon. n the 13th episode of KBS 2TV's weekend drama 'Beauty and the Pure Boy', which airs on the 4th, the clear temperature difference between public and private affairs between Park Do-ra (Im Soo-hyang) and Gong Jin-dan (Go Yoon) is revealed. https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/311/0001722527
  9. Today
  10. According to CJ ENM, the TVN drama <Mom’s Friend’s Son> starring Jung HaeIn and Jung Somin will premiere on August 17, 2024! The international name of the series has also been changed from <The Golden Boy> to <Love Next Door>.
  11. 📢🚨According to CJ ENM, the TVN drama <Mom’s Friend’s Son> starring Jung Haein and Jung Somin will premiere on August 17, 2024! The international name of the series has also been changed from <The Golden Boy> to <Love Next Door>. Looking forward to see our best actor onscreen again!
  12. This is the only place I haven't been to of all the destinations in this game
  13. Clue #9! Both actors were so young then! Beautiful place but not on my list
  14. There's no thread yet for Queen of Tears Couple - Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won?
  15. [BANOBAGI X NCT TEN] AT𝑻𝑬𝑵TION 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗚𝗜 𝗡𝗘𝗪 AMBASSADOR 💖 240504 nctwishofficial Twitter Update 240504 NCT WISH Ryo's Weverse Update + Sion replied
  16. Thanks for your hard work @agenth Have a lovely day. Great gif @partyon
  17. Time flies. 4 weeks left until my summer break. 156
  18. Best Rom-Com K-Dramas That Will Make Your Heart Flutter APRIL 30, 2024 COSOMPOLITAN Koreans really have a knack for creating a good rom-com! Be it American, French, Japanese, written, or otherwise, we love the romantic comedy genre. A rom-com story always has that feel-good element to it. Not only does it make you feel and understand what love is all about, but super bonus points if you can get a good laugh out of it. Here are 12 Rom-Com K-Dramas you need to watch on Netflix, Viu, and iQIYI: 1. Crash Landing On You (2019) Who’s in it: Son Ye Jin, Hyun Bin, Seo Ji Hye, Kim Jung Hyun Where you can watch it: Netflix The plot: When successful businesswoman Yoon Se Ri goes on a paragliding adventure to test her new line of extreme sportswear collection, she gets caught in a tornado and is blown all the way to the North… Korea, that is. She lands right in front of North Korean Army Captain Ri Jeong Hyeok who, after much deliberation, decides to hide her identity until they can find a way to get her safely across the demilitarized zone between the two Koreas. The fascinating plot and the palpable chemistry between the leads have paved the way for CLOY to become the highest rating tvN drama to date, among many other recognitions. The #RiRi chemistry is so strong that fans are ecstatic to learn that Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin are actually dating IRL and are soon to get married!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..