Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

15 hours ago, Joojix said:

Choco with the Hooman! :fun:

Thanks for the 8 letters video, LMH and Choco are adorable and just cute. Was it April 2019 though or before MS?

My favorite LMH lines:

CY: If I can have you,I will protect you forever. Not just today, or for a couple of days.....

LYS:  Because of faith. The faith that citizens have that the politicians they elect will act in good conscience. The faith that soldiers who enlist to protect their country have that their country will protect them. The faith that universities will turn out talented people, for the sake of our next generation. The faith that businesses will both suffer with and grow alongside their workers. And the faith of twenty-one men who were promised by their country to be met off the shores of Nampo. Protecting that faith is my cause

LG:  Have you been waiting for me?  That is a relief, I was a bit scared that you didn't want me to come back.

@CarolynHSo many choices, so hard to pick only three. Finally,

• genius regressed to a child because of an illness, requires award winning acting to achieve that.  Similar to Charlie, Cliff Robertson.
  • Innocent man framed and on the run. Escaped from prison so framed and prison break at the same time :D
  • soldier (navy, air-force)

I liked refugee, struggling single father without a job, forced to steal so arrested and lost custody of child,  detective, bank robber and gamer.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I am still angry to SBS, I have seen first time a drama that hasn't script reading pics  and SBS didn't air BTS videos on Naver I thought maybe because of Netflix but I saw other dramas , they are aired on Netflix too and on Naver , really SBS.....

I think we are all traumatized by SBS:cry: now. 
Hopefully this time around, it wont be on SBS. 

yes, the king is probably one of the rare one that doesn’t have official script reading pics/video released. 

ok, I’m hopefully now. And please script be good!!!!

@Nikaa94 LMH has been catering to his us fans now. He has been posting during our daytime. Better put loud notifications for LMH thread on your phone so won’t missed out :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

10 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I am still angry to SBS, I have seen first time a drama that hasn't script reading pics :onfirex:  and SBS didn't air BTS videos on Naver I thought maybe because of Netflix but I saw other dramas , they are aired on Netflix too and on Naver , really SBS.....

:bawling: tired of SBS. They better Not stole LMH's next drama. Still angry!!

Just now, scrawford said:

I think we are all traumatized by SBS:cry: now. 
Hopefully this time around, it wont be on SBS. 

yes, the king is probably one of the rare one that doesn’t have official script reading pics/video released. 

ok, I’m hopefully now. And please script be good!!!!

@Nikaa94 LMH has been catering to his us fans now. He has been posting during our daytime. Better put loud notifications for LMH thread on your phone so won’t missed out :lol:

Hahah!! yes louder notification!! :approves:

No sbs please! no more!!

Great script, great promotion, great PD, greatest ever!!!  tvN or JTBC or Netflix alone!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Thanks for the 8 letters video, LMH and Choco are adorable and just cute. Was it April 2019 though or before MS?

I believe the 8 letters videos were toward the end of his MS, revving up fans again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Let me decode his Instagram post for you all since I’m used to it at this point.

He’s saying, “give me a break.” He’s smiling because the pages are BLANK. He’s saying, “I’m happy to be doing nothing right now. Expect nothing like these blank pages.” 

*runs*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:crazily:

• LOL 4

Some of the comments in DC gallery about LMH's IG update

"At first, I saw my Korean comment, but after 15 minutes, my comment disappeared into the flood."  

"Personal comments go up a thousand in one minute"

"You look so young and I'm dying"

"The style has changed completely."

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=688675&_rk=urT&page=1

His style has indeed changed. He goes with casual and boyish outfit than manly. He changed his hair color to something lighter. He is wearing boyish and cool sneakers.

I feel like his next project is somehow related to these changes.

Maybe he will try an ordinary and casual character as opposed to rich and formal character. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Cry a river... I'd totally love/kill to see this. If my dead fish memory still serves me right, they ran out of time filming at the end. I think they wrapped on the same day it aired the finale. Back then a lot of kdramas at the end were rush, rush, rush - the celebrities all ended up looking bloated with dark circles and eye bags.

@scrawford @Heretorant The videos from 8 years ago (directly recorded from SBS) were bad quality. There are other versions that the sound are not so loud & no noise can be heard through the speakers. And also there are BLU-RAY DVD version available on Amazon Japan for purchase. Edit: Not many stock left!

Edit: Ahhh it is 500 nyang! :bawling: Angry Daejang is so so hot.

Does the Japanese Blue-Ray DVD have English subtitles. Some may not.

12 hours ago, scrawford said:

Im not regretting, i almost cried on episode 4 when choi Young refuse to be treated and he was so cold and harsh to Eun so. 

You did warn me. But i love that the romance is taking a back seat for now and we are focus on choi young and the tension within the kingdom. It makes you feel for him and the glimpse of the romance makes it sweet. 

That's why i wish Choi Young character would get Lee Gon production value.

Oh, darling LMH age like a fine wine, you know...the kind i like to drink ;) But 2012 LMH still have that Boyish feel and i feel like 2020 LMH could pull more mature and refined Choi Young

My gosh, what did just come out of my mouth????? I love Lee Gon, I love him and he is perfecto!, but i wish Lee Gon got 24 episode and more focus like Choi young had.

Right?? Right?? we should write LMH next script. I want a revamp for choi young

*****************************************************************************************************

@mademoisellesia where can I watch that better video? resource??

Viki.com version is very good.  You should try watching Faith there.

nnZL5Ej.gif

I really love this scene and LMH's expression. He looked so young, vulnerable and defeated.  Awesome.

@scrawford As you go watch further episodes you can't help but be impressed by CY's devotion to Imja. CY is an honest general with no ounce of greed or self.

• Like 7
  • Love 4

13 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I’m really hyped up right now. I just want to hear something from him. 

anything! New magazine spread, interview, q&a, online fan meeting. Something...

next project news is even better. 

Maybe he is reviewing questions for interview..:open_mouth:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Do you think can LMH or TKEM be nominee for any foreign awards? I don't know so much western awards but I remember that a actor was nominee from my country previously .I was surprised it. I think LMH is more popular in the world and TKEM is succesfull on Netflix.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

It’s my least favorite too. I like dark dark dark dark dark dark brown on him lol. Or simply put, LG’s hair color :wub:

Wait, what color was HJJ’s hair at the beginning? I remember loving him with that hair color and style. I like it too! 

p.s. does he not sleep? It’s early early in Korea. 

Yeah I remember you said you like dark brown. He rocks all colors even light blonde. :D

His new color is so shining!!  Lighter color makes look even younger and is suitable for casual and not formal character. I honestly feel that he will go to opposite pole and choose a character who is not rich, no formal language, no luxury clothes, instead fashion and boyish clothes. His styles gives me a Noona romance drama vibes. :joy:

Was Noona romance option in the poll? :D 

Note: Just my guess, don't take it seriously and say why rom-com and those stuff. :joy:

But honestly, does his light hairstyle and clothing style match a detective (highest rate on the poll now?) and suspense drama?  :joy:

note:  I know actors will change clothes when filming starts, just kidding here :D 

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

I’m laughing :lol:

Seriously, we can see the pages are blank from the mirror behind. 

Like, did he just come up with this idea to take photos with a bunch of blank pages?

:lol:

He’s playing with our hearts. 

OMG!!!!! I JUST SAW THAT! THE PAGES ARE BLANKKK!! :whytho:

10 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I’ll take anything. 

maybe what you predicted would come true

LMH comeback drama with PJE and FL SYJ :D

Yes to PJE,,  :approves:

but no to SYJ!!! sorry SYJ fans! I love her a lot, but you should know why i say so, right? I don't wanna drag discussion. :D 

I know most here say No rom-com :joy:

But I get this rom-com feel from him..  

He is laughing too!!  Is the script funny??

Why am I analyzing so much?? LOL 

Other minoz hear me say rom-com----:sweating:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Hmmm. I have a hard time thinking about a preference for an LMH role. I liked the fugitive idea, but with his height and stellar good looks, he stands out in a crowd so much I think he'd get caught pretty quickly. Ditto the refugee role - he'd stand out so much someone would come to his rescue pretty quick. I know I sure would! 

I'd like to see him in a darker role, perhaps a brilliant criminal or terrorist who finally has to pay the ultimate price for his crimes. ( I know, don't hate me!). Or perhaps someone with serious mental issues, a sociopath perhaps. Or maybe a crooked politician. He'd be great as a politician because it would be easy to show voters attracted by his personal charisma. 

Or with his looks, maybe as a gigolo  - a bit racy for Korean TV though. I'm thinking Richard Gere in American Gigolo. Maybe Netflix or cable.

Lastly I'd love to see him in another historical drama in a gray role (both good and bad), but NOT from the Josean era. Can't stand the men's headwear of that era: I need to see those flowing locks! :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, msdot said:

Hmmm. I have a hard time thinking about a preference for an LMH role. I liked the fugitive idea, but with his height and stellar good looks, he stands out in a crowd so much I think he'd get caught pretty quickly. Ditto the refugee role - he'd stand out so much someone would come to his rescue pretty quick. I know I sure would! 

I'd like to see him in a darker role, perhaps a brilliant criminal or terrorist who finally has to pay the ultimate price for his crimes. ( I know, don't hate me!). Or perhaps someone with serious mental issues, a sociopath perhaps. Or maybe a crooked politician. He'd be great as a politician because it would be easy to show voters attracted by his personal charisma. 

Or with his looks, maybe as a gigolo  - a bit racy for Korean TV though. I'm thinking Richard Gere in American Gigolo. Maybe Netflix or cable.

Lastly I'd love to see him in another historical drama in a gray role (both good and bad), but NOT from the Josean era. Can't stand the men's headwear of that era: I need to see those flowing locks! :D

I think

majority of us wants darker role, or if anything non chaebol. 

seeing faith, I don’t mind noona romance. Although at this point, we want critical acclaim. 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, CallieP said:

Viki.com version is very good.  You should try watching Faith there.

nnZL5Ej.gif

I really love this scene and LMH's expression. He looked so young, vulnerable and defeated.  Awesome.

@scrawford As you go watch further episodes you can't help but be impressed by CY's devotion to Imja. CY is an honest general with no ounce of greed or self.

Another favorite scene of mine. If you watch the whole scene, you see his face go from frustrated rage, to bowing his head in defeat, to looking up and hoping for some inkling of connection with Imja, to looking down again as he realizes he's all alone in this, to an ironic smile acknowledging how cleverly he was trapped. All that with no dialogue. And this after the terrifically well-acted scene when his heart is torn in two because of the prince and is then rejected by Imja. I LOVE episode 7 of Faith.

And I'll add my endorsement to Viki. I'm actually a little worried about them with Netflix coming on so strong with Korean programming. If you love watching Asian TV, I highly recommend spending a little dough on a subscription to Viki. They have a good rating system and there's even a learning mode where you can learn Korean from subtitles. 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

"It was a fan gift certification. Minho Lee is attentive China Minoz ㅋㅋㅊㅋ"

"After all, Minho knows the hearts of fans very well... He is a delicate and wonderful person~~ Congratulations to China Sparkling Minoz~"

:D:D:D

c3020845704670b74a594fd2fe6ca48a6624f589.jpg

a8c32643bbef310d45837798e06de25822293d14.jpg

6bf83dd659fdcb2433062384d1dc5819124fd2b9

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=688666&_rk=zx3&page=1

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4522674901383482

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2

@CarolynH  @gtLmh0622  @mychoiyoung

Did you see LMH's IG update?

Hope you get surprised by this tag.  :glasses:

We think he is reading new script. :wub:

Yo-yo kid answered our prayers... :transforms:

So it is true that we get news from LMH after Han River visit. :D 

Minoz, lets tag other minoz and celebrate?? :gangnamstyle:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

some other comments in DC for IG update:

"Pretty and cute haha"

"The feeling has changed. Clothes are also bright."

"The brightly dyed hair is so pretty. What came to mind two years ago when I was dying black hair?"

"It's over pretty with a completely different feeling"

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=688677&_rk=unp&page=1

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=688687&_rk=unp&page=1

Can a kind Minoz please share information about his hair color? I want more details, what is the name of this color exactly. Is it in brown and blond section? Light brown or dark blond?  :joy:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Can a kind Minoz please share information about his hair color? I want more details, what is the name of this color exactly. Is it in brown and blond section? Light brown or dark blon

Copper??

• Like 1