Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lee Min Hoooooooo film

Shower scene :heart1::wut:

:2540_meh:

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

The intense shot continues with Lee Min Ho seated alone in his room, away from the noise and chaos, almost as if he feels lonely

The end was so intense.....:cries:

Opppaaaa :criesariver:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 10

19 minutes ago, rubyminho said:

I have watchedvthisbumpteen umpteen times still now and honestly each and every scene is terrific. I mean look at his backsides ..to facial features to shower scene..Ufff...I am gonna go back n watch to admire again

Me too @rubyminho   I like his video content.  LMH knows who and what to target and how to go about it.   Too many adjectives to describe this man. :)

He is really talented !  He will be one of the top influential and inspiring producer cum creative director.  Again, he surprises me.   Congrats again on your first successful movie log, Mr Lee.  

edit- Oh hi @Nikaa94 morning to you - can tell you are deeply intensified - haha!

I see you guys had a party without me here:cries:

I’m so late :criesariver:

40 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

I'm like @Nikaa94 --I use LMH to remain unbothered, strong, and motivated.  :lol:

Yes, Oppa helps us to remain motivated :wow1:

2 hours ago, scrawford said:

We got Lee MIn Ho Shower Scene. Where are you???? 

I was asleep :crymeme:  Thanks for paging me!!! 

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

edit- Oh hi @Nikaa94 morning to you - can tell you are deeply intensified - haha!

miniiiiiiii

the end .. the end ... the effect was a lot

him walking... his back.. his aura 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 7

best news so far for this week!   good production!

Actors have private lives as well as his fan/actor life and it’s nice to see the contrast.. from my perspective, he doesn’t look lonely to me but more of it dileneates his “Me Time” which is nice and quiet  vs the chaos of media and fans. He needs that balance of having that  “public persona” vs being private and finding solace at home. But...also maybe he yearns affection too! 

lee Min Ho: Thanks for the shower scene!!! 

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

He used my font choice for his YouTube header.

(Thanks, LMH, for making us all feel chosen.  :lol:)

I think this one makes a strong impression:

d9024487a2faf2cd73ac04d4e693dc4233ded692

BTW, you can watch subscribers being added right before your eyes.

For those who have been longing to see Hansu's hair,

it's right here under LMH's hat:

beb8bf26c3f59b7686bd5aeffc947671e67dd3ea

Can you see it?  ;)  Black and shortish.  What do you think?

:loveu::loveu:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 5

13 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

For those who have been longing to see Hansu's hair,

it's right here under LMH's hat:

Can you see it?  ;)  Black and shortish.  What do you think?

Yassss!!!! his hair is definitely 100% black in that photo. I do like his black hair :)

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

I just finished watching the Movielog epi 1. My emotions are everywhere currently and I have to gather myself in order to type this down. his by far and none my most favourite actor in the world. I have few western bias but they don't reach LMH nor come close to him as an actor nor possess the charm, swagger and flamboyance of this man. His in a league of himself and a true ''GREAT'' of our modern times an ICON.

• Like 10
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Black and shortish

I feel like flying,   Is it me only?? Anyone?? 

Yes, Nikaa. I shall join you. 

Me still in bed and heard your crying:D

So sweet of oppa to give us a Halloween surprise.

The bath scene... I need brighter light :cutekitty:

However, I am glad to have LMH first movie log and there is more to come. This is just the start to give us some excitement. 

LMH yet to give us his big surprise. 

Thank you LMH :heart:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 4

7 hours ago, syntyche said:

XnSKO43.png

subscribe now!

and yep, those arms in the shower scene

:crazily::crazily:

Do you think the shower scene is recent or taken from an earlier drama like CH?  If it is recent, he has been working out again.

7 hours ago, madmad min said:

MovieLog,

Faith gets the most scene coverage

Do I like You KIMTAN

LOTBS THE Best Crying Scene

TKEM His Revenge on Mode Look

BOF GJP Hairdo

Gangam Blues - THE Rugged Look

then you have his longest shower scene sneak Peek

Fanservice 101...Kudos to his team for compiling the Shots!!!

Really love the movielog he did.  There will be more but I would like to know if there will be longer ones, documentaries and full length movies starring himself or being directed and produced by him.  I am excited to learn of his future plans in this endeavor.   This is just the beginning. While we were moaning and groaning about where is LMH.  Is he just resting, sleeping and being lazy??? We now have our answer, he has been busy collaborating with AppleTV for Pachinko.  Starting up a production company and making a short movie log.  Perhaps he has others up his sleeve and is slowly releasing them one by one. Surprising us every other week. I hope he has a 16 episode drama or movie with Netflix soon after Pachinko is done.  :issohappy:

6 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Is that scar at his neck and face ??? :o I have not noticed before I saw this tweet.

I don't believe it is a scar, it is droplets running down his face.

5 hours ago, scrawford said:

@Nikaa94 @Heretorant We got Lee MIn Ho Shower Scene. Where are you???? :love:

@syntyche Great minds think alike. That biceps and that face? illegal indeed! :blush:

Did he do shower scene for this movie log?

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 5

14 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Did he do shower scene for this movie log?

I think so. The shower scene in CH isn't like that. Believe me, i have all of his shower scene engraved in my memory, and this one is definitely new.

Yes, he has been working out again. Can definitely see more muscle definition. :love:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 4

13 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I think so. The shower scene in CH isn't like that. Believe me, i have all of his shower scene engraved in my memory, and this one is definitely new.

Yes, he has been working out again. Can definitely see more muscle definition. 

:piggydance:hoping to see his bare top again if he has been working out. Any idea when he last show his bare top?... Is it Inheritors or... 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 3

4 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

:piggydance:hoping to see his bare top again if he has been working out. Any idea when he last show his bare top?... Is it Inheritors or... 

I think it was During LOTBS. When he was showering in his hotel room in Spain. The one where JJH keep turning the light switched on and off. But, he was a bit too slender during LOTBS. He still looks good, however, i'd choose his CH and Heirs body any day :)

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 2

22 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I think it was During LOTBS. When he was showering in his hotel room in Spain. The one where JJH keep turning the light switched on and off. But, he was a bit too slender during LOTBS. He still looks good, however, i'd choose his CH and Heirs body any day :)

Oh Yes, to me his body muscles during Heirs looks good in Ep 1. I was swooning during his beach scene, so damn hot sexy top :approves:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4

58 minutes ago, CallieP said:

I hope he has a 16 episode drama or movie with Netflix soon after Pachinko is done.  :issohappy:

Omg, say it louder :piggydance:

A 16 episode K-drama on Netflix :piggydance:

Yes, Oppa has been preparing for Pachinko and his YouTube channel, I’m so grateful!! :Megathanks:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

18 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Oh Yes, to me his body muscles during Heirs looks good in Ep 1. I was swooning during his beach scene, so damn hot sexy top :approves:

For me, he was the hottest in his shirtless scene in Gangnam Blues :Pandabulous:

By the way, I have yet to comment on the Faith thread! Too many emotions this night! 

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 3