Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Actor Lee Min Ho, a prince with a charming smile ... Hilarious answers to fan questions (with video)

E-V6Q1VVkAIRJ_X?format=png&name=small

Actor Lee Min Ho answered fans' questions directly.

On the 3rd, ESQUIRE Korea posted a video on the official Instagram with the phrase, “I met Lee Min Ho, the cover model for ESQUIRE's September issue. He answered fans' questions. " In the video, Lee Min Ho answers fans' questions. Lee Min Ho, who paired a white jacket with a large necklace, filled his eyes with a stunning aura.

When asked: “What would you like to do if the end of the world came?” He immediately said: “I have decided. Go see the northern lights and tell others that I love you. " I answered. Then, when asked, "What character would you choose as the character you play?" , - answered with Ulbka. We've added a lot of enchantments, such as the happy prince response.

Fans who saw this left comments such as "like a prince", "sure Lee Min Ho" and "my question was not chosen."

E-V6Q01VkAAR51U?format=png&name=small

E-V6Q39VcAAIjlW?format=png&name=small

Video footnote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTWT8vJjlBH/?utm_medium=copy_link

Translation from Japanese google

https://korepo.com/archives/992470

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

Gosh it’s been a busy week- what with the interview, the LBB photos

and the non-news from Dispatch!

He said in the interview that he looks up his name at least once a day- and I hope he sometimes reads this forum because not only are we all loyal fans but we also tell the truth about how we as fans are feeling.
For example the news that Pachinko is next year is really disappointing and he also said he was finished with it whereas it looked like it was going to be multi-season. 

He looks gorgeous in the interview, and some of his comments are so funny -he’s lovely! 

(Quick thank you to Syntyche, & nina_mitrokhina for keeping us up to date on here and on the Pachinko forum)

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

I fell like a idiot because we are still waiting next project news but it seems he thinks Pachinko for 2022 and he doesn't think next project, we should admit he like lying on his home. we understand again he really likes home. Hard working isn't for LMH.

Cool down sis I know it's hard to wait but we need to be more patient because if we think about his situation right now he must be narvious about his Hollywood debut plus selecting a new work after doing koh hansu character is difficult and we all know how k people react to little things he is on his way of changing his image of flower boy and Prince charming and changing image is not easy he needs to be extra careful for this.just a little slip and everyone is ready to destroy a celebrity He must be in great pressure so let's just support him for this once and than we will demand palanty of work from him.

• Like 7

As a villain, Lee Min Ho talks about characters and love lines in the latest Korean drama "Pachinko"

Asri Auliya Rachmavati
- September 3, 2021

1546502576.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho Reveals Character And Romance In Patchinko's Latest Korean Drama // Twitter

INFOSEMARANGRAYA.COM, - Handsome actor Lee Min Ho recently spoke about the characters and storyline in the newest Korean drama, Pachinko, which is slated to air.

Not only will he also reveal reasons for wanting to play the villainous character in the Pachinko drama.

In an interview with the South Korean magazine Esquire, Lee Min Hoo answered all the questions about his life. This 1987-born actor also gave an explanation of the plot line in the Korean drama Pachinko in order to answer the curiosity of his fans.

Yes, in the Pachinko drama, Lee Min Ho will play the character of Ko Hansu. Yes, this figure is a wealthy and powerful trader with ties to organized crime. He is a mysterious character hiding secrets and haunting a forbidden romance.

Not only that, Lee Min Ho also leaked the most important information when he played the character Ko Hansu.

“I wanted to be honest with him. I tried to focus on the despair they were in. How they survived at the time. I wanted to show a man who desperately wanted to survive and survived. And I met the woman I fell in love with, ”said Lee Min Ho.

Responding to the curiosity of his fans (Minoz), Lee Min Ho also talked about romance in the plot of the character of Ko Hansu in the Korean drama Pachinko. The figure of Ko Hansu fell in love with her partner so much.

“I really wanted to show how one person can love another. Reflecting the male image of that era, ”added Lee Min Ho.

Previously, Lee Min Ho portrayed his character as a villain in Pachinko.

“When I was offered to audition for Pachinko and I reviewed the script, I was sure that with this project I could try it. What I wanted to try. I think it was thanks to this belief that the audition was successful, ”said Lee Min Ho.

Lee Min Ho also named another reason why he wanted to star in "Pachinko." The guy said he was interested because the Korean story would be filmed through the eyes of foreigners.

Note that Pachinko is a drama based on the popular novel of the same name, which follows four generations of Korean immigrant families. In this drama, their story is set in Korea, Japan, and the United States.

Meanwhile, Pachinko is a global project featuring Korean, Japanese and English and more than eight episodes aired. According to Lee Min Ho's leak, this drama will air sometime in 2022.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://infosemarangraya.pikiran-rakyat.com/hiburan/pr-1602522335/perankan-penjahat-lee-min-ho-beri-bocoran-karakter-dan-alur-percintaan-drama-korea-terbaru-pachinko?page=1

• Like 5

1 hour ago, noor ul ain said:

Cool down sis I know it's hard to wait but we need to be more patient because if we think about his situation right now he must be narvious about his Hollywood debut plus selecting a new work after doing koh hansu character is difficult and we all know how k people react to little things he is on his way of changing his image of flower boy and Prince charming and changing image is not easy he needs to be extra careful for this.just a little slip and everyone is ready to destroy a celebrity He must be in great pressure so let's just support him for this once and than we will demand palanty of work from him.

I am really tired , Everyday I try to hope but everytime LMH destroys my hopes. I don't talk any more.2021 passes quite empty and now I haven't hope about 2022. Even if he choose next project in 2022 we can watch it in 2023. This is absolutely disappointment.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

Lee Min Ho: "On days without filming, I'm mostly at home ... Self-quarantine."

Lee Min Ho took the time to answer questions left by fans in the comments.

On the 3rd of Esquire Korea's official YouTube channel, “What is Lee Min Ho looking for every day? A new video has been uploaded titled "What do you want to ask the fans?"

On that day, when Lee Min Ho was asked, "What Olympic sport are you confident or want to learn?" first place in the high jump. There are many fencing alleys these days and they are cool. So if I learn this, I want to learn swordsmanship one day. "

14627014_686548_3756.jpg

Capturing video from the official Esquire YouTube channel

Then, when asked about what was most important about Go Han Soo's character in Pachinko, Lee Min Ho said, “First of all, I wanted to express a little sincerity, so I focused on the despair of having to survive that era still Little ". I survived this despair and met the woman I loved with all my heart in such dark times, but I was greedy to express such love in a way that could reflect the masculine image of the time, ”he said.

He also referred to Kim Tan from the SBS drama "Descendants" as "the character I want to live among the roles I've played so far." He said, "I want to go back to high school and have fun for three years without worrying about the entrance exams."

In addition, to the question: “What do you usually do on those days when you don’t shoot?”, “It seems to me that I tend to self-isolate a little. When I'm at home, the time goes well. Rather, when I'm outside, it feels like a long day. It's so short, ”he said.

Finally, when asked, "Who do you talk to a lot lately?" Lee Min Ho replied, "I'm mostly at home, so talking to myself?" He replied, “It looks like it's mostly just a joke. stories, not deep conversations. We talk about the people we meet or what we do. We're mostly talking about these shared stories. "

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho recently finished filming the drama "Pachinko"... 

Kim Chaeyeon reporter@topstarnews.co.kr

Translation from korean google

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=14627014

[Pop-up ] Lee Min Ho "I spend more time at home than outside."

Posted by: Jung Hye Young

202109031559488886230_20210903171309_01_

[Herald POP = Reporter Jung Hye Young] Lee Min Ho was ranked # 1 on the list of housewives.

On the 3rd of Esquire Korea's official YouTube channel, “What is Lee Min Ho looking for every day? A video titled "What do you want to ask the fans?"

In the video, Lee Min Ho was asked if there was any Olympic sport that he was confident or would like to learn, and he said, “In fact, when I was in high school, I took first place in the high jump in our school. I was once at a competition in Seoul, so I am confident in the high jump, and these days there are many fencing alleys here, which is cool. If I learn this, I want to learn swordsmanship. "

Lee Min Ho, who appeared on Apple TV's Pachinko program, said, “I wanted to express my sincerity well by playing the character of Ko Han Soo. I had a desire to express well the method of love that reflects the male image of a person. times, - he explained.

Lee Min Ho, who self-isolates on non-filming days, said, “I've been in quarantine for quite some time, so my time (at home) is going well. When I am outside, the day is long and at home, the day is short, so I spend a lot of time at home. "

He continued, “Since I spend a lot of time at home, I talk to myself a lot. I speak much more in a playful way than in deep conversations. We seem to be talking about general topics such as personal work, the people we meet while filming YouTube videos, and each other's work and work, ”he added.

On that day, Lee Min Ho said, “It's been a long time since I took the photo. It seems to have a different texture than the tone I used before, so it was a very enjoyable project for me personally. "

On that day, Lee Min Ho said, “It's been a long time since I took the photo. It seems to have a different texture than the tone I used before, so it was a very enjoyable project for me personally. "

Finally, he concluded the interview by saying, “After filming Pachinko, I am working on post-production. This is a job that will open next year, but I hope it will be a job that can pay back the fans. "

Hyeyeon Jung popnews@heraldcorp.com

Translation from korean google
https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003473215

• Like 7

I actually enjoyed his interview and weirdly happy because he looked content. I cannot be upset with someone who is really happy and content, right? He looked radiant and fresh! And he mentioned a Canadian singer lol. Minossi- I would love to see you fencing! I think that would be super sexy!!!  

• Like 7
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I am really tired , Everyday I try to hope but everytime LMH destroys my hopes. I don't talk any more.2021 passes quite empty and now I haven't hope about 2022. Even if he choose next project in 2022 we can watch it in 2023. This is absolutely disappointment.

Yes you are right sis I also feels the same whenever I read any casting news but the thing is that right now he is in a crucial moment of his career so we should support him.

We all wanted him to take more challenging roles and he took koh hansu's character that is completely different from all of his acting career.its first time he is playing a villain and you know there is a huge difference between Korean villain characters and Hollywood villains.and we all know that he can get criticism on playing koh hansu from k audience.and after playing koh hansu and stating in an interview that he wants to play mature characters he has to choose his roles more wisely.at this moment of his career we need to be more positive and supportive of his choices.I am also bored out of waiting.its been a long time I have gotten over of Korean dramas and I just watch Min ho's dramas so you can feel how much hard it's for me to be connected with news social media etc just for his drama,movie news even when I don't have any interest in any other k news and I rarely receive any news about his TV activities. But anyway it's our own choice.even after watching c,Thai dramas lee Min ho is my only favourite actor :D

• Like 8

20 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

The Glory Kdrama 2021 Summary Plot

It’s a tragic revenge story that begins with a high school student who dreamed of becoming an architect. However, he had to drop out of school after suffering brutal school violence. Years later, the culprit is married and has a child. Once the child is in elementary school. The former victim becomes their homeroom teacher and takes full revenge on the perpetrators and passersby of his bullying days.

Director: Ahn Gil-Ho

Writer: Kim Eun-Sook

Network: TBA

Episodes: 8

Release Date: 2021 —

Duration:60 min

Language: Korean

Season: 1

Why is A SHK and LMH collab rumor Always a KES project? Like try other writers, maybe then it can be more believable. Lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, madmad min said:

Why is A SHK and LMH collab rumor Always a KES project? Like try other writers, maybe then it can be more believable. Lol.

@madmad min, I'm not objective - I like Kim Young Suk's dramas, so it's hard for me to judge the merits of other writers. I understand that Lee Min Ho is now looking for other, more dramatic scenarios and, most likely, will not agree to work with Kim Young Suk.

Lee Min Ho Prefers To Live Like Kim Tang "The Heirs" Until The End Of His Life, Why?

Lee-MinHo-MYM-Entertainment-Photoshoot.j

"The Heirs" Lives On SBS In 2013. This drama also stars popular names like Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, Kang Min Hyuk, Hyunsik, Krystal And Kim Ji Won.

Team WowCool Sep 3, 2021

WowKeren - Lee Min Ho has appeared in many popular dramas throughout his acting career. Actor born 1987 starred in the films Boys are More Important than Flowers, Personal Taste, City Hunter, Heirs, The Legend of the Blue Sea, The King: Eternal Monarch and many others.

Of the many characters Lee Min Ho has starred in, the handsome actor obviously wants to spend the rest of his life as Kim Tan from The Heirs. “I chose Tang from the Heirs. I want to go back to high school, ”Lee Min Ho said.

Lee Min Ho's desire to become Kim Tan was conveyed when he was interviewed by Esquire Korea magazine. The guy ... also told me what he would do if he went back to high school.

(ENG CC)이민호가 매일 검색해보는 것은? 팬들에게 묻고 싶은 것은? l  LeeMinho, 에스콰이어, Esquire Korea

“I want to do what I want without stress for 3 years,” Lee Min Ho said. Kim Tan, known together in the Heirs, is a handsome high school student, descendant of a South Korean conglomerate.

The Heirs aired on SBS in 2013. The drama also stars popular names such as Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, Kang Min Hyuk, Hyunsik, Krystal, Kim Ji Won, Choi Jin Hyuk, Kim Sung Ryung and many more.

Meanwhile, the script for "The Heirs" was produced by Kim Eun Suk, who later worked on projects such as Descendants of the Sun, Guardian: The Lonely and Great God or Goblin, Mr.

Sunshine to The King: Eternal Monarch. This 20-episode drama always reaches high ratings throughout the broadcast and even exceeds 25 percent.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.wowkeren.com/berita/tampil/00383267.html

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

I like Kim Young Suk's dramas, so it's hard for me to judge the merits of other writers. I understand that Lee Min Ho is now looking for other, more dramatic scenarios and, most likely, will not agree to work with Kim Young Suk.

Dont get me wrong I dont mind KES drama, my fav dramas have been written by her and PJE BUT the rumors of collab recollab and whatever Have a 98% chance of being a rumor if they keep roasting the same chicken over and over again is all I am saying.

Kinda like when they kept saying LOTBS will have a s2 rumor, on similar lines.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, madmad min said:

Dont get me wrong I dont mind KES drama, my fav dramas have been written by her and PJE BUT the rumors of collab recollab and whatever Have a 98% chance of being a rumor if they keep roasting the same chicken over and over again is all I am saying.

Kinda like when they kept saying LOTBS will have a s2 rumor, on similar lines.

@madmad min, Yes, you're right, rumors sadly hurt Lee Min Ho's reputation, especially when women are involved. But what to do - rumors are inevitable in the absence of truthful information. Hopefully, when Lee Min Ho starts post-production for Pachinko or announces new work, there will be fewer of them.

• Like 2

• CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2022 on Apple TV + : Pachinko];
11 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

@leeminhosnyI feel your pain chingu, but I really wish you wouldn't leave.  We'd miss your sense of humor and your tweets for his old dramas.  I was very disappointed to read that Pachinko will not air until next year.  I don't even see a date for Dr Brain, which is supposed to air before Pachinko.  I know it's out of his hands, but I think he should have considered that Pachinko would be pushed back and looked for some other work.

I did find his distaste for cucumbers funny since there seem to be a fair amount of Korean side dishes and other meals that have cucumber.  But, this is something we already knew about him.  

Ep 10 of BOF this weekend!

cr: ytkiss

• Like 6

19 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  Looking forward..... Hope for the BEST – that “Pachinko” will have a quality script, more different considering that it’s not a K-drama. I’m curious of how he’ll play his role there. He’s no knight in shining armour character in this US production like his other previous roles. This will be the next phase of his career going into global. Good Luck, LMH!  

Me to, I so agree that is why I think he is taking his time and not getting new work yet. We just have to be patient and wait for this and what is next!:).

• Like 5

Lee Min Ho sits down with Esquire Korea for an interview where he talks about what he does when he's not filming and more

AKP STAFF
www.wikitree.co.kr

1630705276-untitled-1.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho appeared in an interview for the first time since the dating scandal with former Momoland member Yeonwoo.

Lee Min Ho appeared on the official YouTube channel for Esquire Korea magazine. He appeared in their special interview with the title, "What does Lee Min Ho search on the web? What does he want to ask fans?"

On this day, Lee Min Ho replied to the question, "What is the most important aspect he kept in mind when playing the role of Go Han Soo in the film 'Pachinko?' saying, "I wanted to depict the image of the man of that era - a man who met the woman he loves but doesn't know how to express his love well."

Spoiler

1630706212-eng-cc-l-leeminho-esquire-kor

In the next question, the actor was asked, "What do you do on the days you don't have filming?" to which he replied saying, "I self-quarantine most of the days. Time flies when I am home. I feel like time is slower when I am outside."

Lastly, Lee Min Ho was asked, "Who is the person you talk to the most?" and the actor replied, "I stay home a lot so I usually talk to myself a lot." He then explained, "Rather than talking about anything serious, I like talking about a lot of light playful things." He added, "When I meet with the people I meet with while filming YouTube, I talk with what we're doing and talk about the things we have in common."

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho was recently embroiled in a dating scandal with former Momoland member Yeonwoo. However, both parties denied the dating scandal.

You can check out the full interview with English subtitles (click the CC button) below.

(ENG CC)이민호가 매일 검색해보는 것은? 팬들에게 묻고 싶은 것은? l  LeeMinho, 에스콰이어, Esquire Korea

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/09/lee-min-ho-sits-down-with-esquire-korea-for-an-interview-where-he-talks-about-what-he-does-when-hes-not-filming-and-more

Lee Min Ho first appeared in an interview with Esquire Korea after he smashed Korea dating RickRoll'D scandal caused by Dispatch.

by admin September 4, 2021in CELEB, NEWS

Lee-Min-Ho.jpg

Lee Min Ho first appeared in an interview with Esquire Korea after he smashed Korea dating RickRoll'D scandal caused by Dispatch.

Actor Lee Min Ho appeared in an interview with Esquire Korea for the first time since the dating scandal with former member Momoland Yeonwoo broke out due to Dispatch.

Recently, fans noticed our actor Lee Min Ho on the official YouTube channel of Esquire Korea magazine. He appeared in their special interview titled, “What does Lee Min Ho look for on the web? What does he want to ask his fans?”

Lee Min Ho replied to the question, “What is the most important aspect he kept in mind when playing the role of Go Han Soo in the film ‘Pachinko?’ saying, “I wanted to depict the image of the man of that era – a man who met the woman he loves but doesn’t know how to express his love well.”

In the next question, the actor was asked, “What do you do on the days you don’t have filming?” to which he replied saying, “I self-quarantine most of the days. Time flies when I am home. I feel like time is slower when I am outside.”

Lastly, Lee Min Ho was asked, “Who is the person you talk to the most?” and the actor replied, “I stay home a lot so I usually talk to myself a lot.” He then explained, “Rather than talking about anything serious, I like talking about a lot of light playful things.” He added, “When I meet with the people I meet with while filming YouTube, I talk with what we’re doing and talk about the things we have in common.”

https://lovekpop95.com/2021/09/04/lee-min-ho-first-appeared-in-an-interview-with-esquire-korea-after-he-smashed-korea-dating-RickRoll'D-scandal-caused-by-dispatch/

• Like 2

WATCH: Lee Minho reveals his fears, plans when free, love for sports and take on mint chocolate ice cream

lee_minho-m.jpeg?width=752&format=webp&t

Lee Minho is one of the most celebrated actors in the Korean drama industry and thus, fans keep a record of everything he does and all the projects he participates in. However, in his latest interview with Esquire Korea magazine, the 34-year-old actor revealed interesting facts about his personal life, which fans probably didn't have an idea of. 

On September 3 KST, the magazine took its YouTube channel to upload a video where Lee Minho was asked about what he does in his free time to which the actor responded that he prefers spending his time alone at home, as he believes that when he is outside, the clock seems to slow down. When talking about conversations, Lee Minho revealed that he often finds himself talking on his own since he likes spending time alone.

Not only this, but the actor also revealed his biggest fear in life! No, it wasn't an alien invasion or the earth coming to an end, but rather, a cucumber! Lee Minho would do anything to escape a place that has cucumbers. 

Talking about escape, if Lee Minho had to choose to live somewhere except Korea, as strange as it may sound, it would probably be Mars. 

As for his athletic self, Lee Minho talked about how he was good at High Jump as a child and is willing to learn to fence if he ever gets a chance.

Lastly, one of the most important questions that surround the nation’s latest obsession ‘mint-chocolate ice cream’! When asked about Lee Minho’s take on this obsession, Lee Minho decided to not break anyone’s heart by saying that he has a neutral opinion on the flavour.

Watch the interview here.

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/watch-lee-minho-reveals-his-fears-plans-when-free-love-sports-and-take-mint-chocolate-ice-cream-883479

• Like 6

Lee Min Ho reveals what his internet search history is like and what he does during his free time

spacer.png

He appeared in their special interview with the title, "What does Lee Min Ho search on the web? What does he want to ask fans?"

Seoul –– The King: Eternal Monarch actor Lee Min Ho was appeared on the official YouTube channel for Esquire Korea magazine.

He appeared in their special interview with the title, “What does Lee Min Ho search on the web? What does he want to ask fans?”

On this day, Lee Min Ho replied to the question, “What is the most important aspect he kept in mind when playing the role of Go Han Soo in the film ‘Pachinko?’ saying, “I wanted to depict the image of the man of that era – a man who met the woman he loves but doesn’t know how to express his love well.”

In the next question, the actor was asked, “What do you do on the days you don’t have filming?” to which he replied saying, “I self-quarantine most of the days. Time flies when I am home. I feel like time is slower when I am outside.”

Lastly, Lee Min Ho was asked, “Who is the person you talk to the most?” and the actor replied, “I stay home a lot so I usually talk to myself a lot.” He then explained, “Rather than talking about anything serious, I like talking about a lot of light playful things.” He added, “When I meet with the people I meet with while filming YouTube, I talk with what we’re doing and talk about the things we have in common.”

Born on Jun 22, 1987, Lee Min-ho is a South Korean actor, singer, model, creative director and businessman. He gained widespread fame worldwide with his role as Gu Jun-pyo in Boys Over Flowers (2009) which also earned him the Best New Actor award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards.

https://theindependent.sg/lee-min-ho-shares-about-what-he-does-when-he-is-not-filming-and-more-in-esquire-korea-interview/

• Like 6