Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Now that's dedication to wait 12 hours and in the rain!  As GJP would say, I've never wait for someone that long in my life.  Honestly, I can't say I'd wait that long--maybe if I was with friends.  Would all of you wait that long and in the rain?

Mini poll

1.  a or b

a.  I would wait 12 hours or more for oppa

b.  I love you, LMH, but hmm, I'd really have to think about it.

2. c or d

c.  I'd wait for you in the rain, snow or summer heat

d.  I love you, LMH, but hmm, I'd really have to think about it.

What's your answer?

Between (a) and (b), I would go for (a)
As for (c) and (d), I would go for (d) - haha!  Thank you @CarolynH for the mini poll

BUT 
nothing compares to our @leeminhosny who has been so hardworking here,  manning her twitter account and here, for 4 days ( almost 15 hours in every day) doing updates for us Minoz.  And you are still doing it, Chingu.
Please do rest if too tired. 

:heartxoxo:

6 hours ago, Areumdaun said:

Oh the visuals!! Thanks @Min2206, what a sight for my sore eyes.  

Hello @Areumdaun  Welcome back!  Know you are busy - take care yea :D

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

@leeminhosny

Words cant express how we all here appreciated  your hard work and time postings all the tweets here.

Is weekend, get yourself a good rest and come back here fully re-charge.

For those who have IG account, check on wenroad_  ig account. She updates frequently.

:heartxoxo:

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Now that's dedication to wait 12 hours and in the rain!  As GJP would say, I've never wait for someone that long in my life.  Honestly, I can't say I'd wait that long--maybe if I was with friends.  Would all of you wait that long and in the rain?

Mini poll

1.  a or b

2. c or d

What's your answer?

I would choose 1a but I dont like summer heat or get frost bite during snow, so my answer would be 2d.

Thanks @CarolynH for having this mini poll.

:fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, willenette said:

@CarolynH, Hahaha - my answers are b & d. For me, being a fan of a celebrity does not mean you devote your whole life to them, but rather admire their work and who they are. Admiring celebrities is a normal part but in some it assumes abnormal and extreme proportions, whereby they become excessively attached or obsessed with their favorite celebrities, which is considered a delusional disorder.  I'm just the type of wanting to spend time talking about them, discussing about them, following them on social networks, watching their programs on television or following the news of their activities and sometimes private lives. Celebrity worship or obsession is a one-sided affair. Celebrities benefit from their fan following as it contributes to their popularity and commercial success, while the fans derive no apparent benefit other than a little ego satisfaction or entertainment. :crymeme:

@willenette, I totally agree with you! Of course, every celebrity fan himself determines the extent of his affection for the idol. Like you, I enjoy following the work of my favorite actor, discussing his work and looking for news on the net. But, I would not be able to fully devote my life to this person, and forget about real relatives who need my help and time. And the artists themselves, it seems to me, have enough sincere admiration and love and do not need unnecessary sacrifices. But I can be wrong and therefore do not insist on my opinion.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@willenette, I totally agree with you! Of course, every celebrity fan himself determines the extent of his affection for the idol. Like you, I enjoy following the work of my favorite actor, discussing his work and looking for news on the net. But, I would not be able to fully devote my life to this person, and forget about real relatives who need my help and time. And the artists themselves, it seems to me, have enough sincere admiration and love and do not need unnecessary sacrifices. But I can be wrong and therefore do not insist on my opinion.

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, we are always entitled to our own opinion. Nobody's alike................. :smile:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

From Boys Over Flowers to Extraordinary You: 6 K Dramas to watch if you liked True Beauty

Are you missing True Beauty? Don't worry we got you covered with 6 wonderful K-drama recommendations that you will love. Read on to find out.

Are you secretly binge-watching Hwang In Yeop jamming to Okey Dokey Yo, listening to Cha Eun Woo's heavenly vocals in Love So Fine on repeat or just binge-reading the webtoon and now, imagining Moon Ga Young, Hwang In Yeop and Cha Eun Woo in lead roles? If you are suffering from all of the above symptoms then you are suffering from 'Missing True Beauty' syndrome! But, like always we have a solution, dramas recommendations that you will love and which will make you miss True Beauty a little less. 

So, what are you waiting for? Make yourself a nice meal of piping hot Ramyeon, with some fresh Kimchi by the side and brace yourselves, because you are in for some real fun treat! 

1. Boys Over Flowers

bof.jpg?itok=sKaQLsFa

The one and only Boys Over Flowers, the drama that was a first for a lot of K-drama fans and the series that started the infamous first lead, Lee Min Ho versus second lead, Kim Hyun Joong fight between fans. Boys Over Flowers is a fun, enjoyable and chill drama with the typical K-drama elements of good music, romance and entertainment.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source :https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/boys-over-flowers-extraordinary-you-6-k-dramas-watch-if-you-liked-true-beauty-651742

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

Lee Min Ho condemned for playing Goo Joon Pyo in "Boys Over Flowers"

KPOPLAT-jung-yong-pyo-750x450.jpg

We know that the huge success of his role in Boys Over Flowers allowed Lee Min Ho to be more demanding about the decisions he makes, adding that it was the drama that helped him rise to fame and be in the public eye. Of course, we know that Lee Min Ho was our first love in the drama world, although today we meet more actors, Lee Min Ho has found a place in our hearts.

Now let's remember an interview with Lee Min Ho in August 2012, in which he talks about how grateful he is to the drama.

This is definitely something I'm proud of. I got a lot of offers from Boys Over Flowers and it also helped me grow because the fans are what motivates me to keep going. "

-Lee Min Ho

However, Lee Min Ho mentions that it was not easy for him to part with Goo Joon Pyo's lingering image. Lee Min Ho commented on the rumors, calling him a "bad guy," saying:

People think that I am a party-goer, that I am always a drinker and a womanizer. But I really can't drink, I rarely leave the house and prefer to stay at home. "

-Lee Min Ho

We know that it was difficult for him to separate from this character, but in reality, he inevitably does not remember Goo Joon Pyo because, as we mentioned, it was thanks to this character that Lee Min Ho achieved fame and got those leading roles.

Translation from spanish google

https://kpoplat.com/2021/03/18/lee-min-ho-fue-juzgado-por-su-papel-de-goo-joon-pyo-en-boys-over-flowers/

• Like 3

Caught On Set, Lee Min Ho's Personality At Patchinko Filming Location Becomes The Spotlight

00356823.jpg

Lee Min Ho's personality on the set of "Pachinko" is in the spotlight for fans. Curious Why? Check out the full reason in the news below.

WowKeren Team March 19, 2021

WowKeren.com - The handsome actor Lee Min Ho was recently spotted on camera by fans filming the drama "Pachinko" in Canada. In the photos and videos distributed, Suzie's former lover looks very beautiful in a thick jacket.

Lee Min Ho himself arrived in Canada on February 25th. After two weeks of quarantine in mid-March, he began filming at the Britannia shipyard. Since the moment of filming was planned, many fans came to see the actor at the location.

Through Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, several fans have shared Lee Min Ho's highlights on set. Accompanied by the staff, Lee Min Ho seemed to move from place to place to film the scene. In the midst of this busy life, he took the time to greet and wave to fans.

Lee MinHo & Minha Kim spotted filming for Pachinko at Steveston Fisherman's Wharf Canada

00356823s1.jpg

After watching Lee Min Ho's filming moment, fans started making various comments. Many of them praised the actor for his benevolent appearance and reception. Check out some of the following fan comments:

“It's raining in Richmond. But he still works a lot and, of course, still looks great in cloudy weather, ”Netter wrote. “It was raining, but Lee Min Ho tried to interact with a warm smile. He always made me fall in love, ”added other netters.

“I just saw Lee Min Ho filming Patchinko. He is a very handsome and kind person because he waved to his fans, ”said other netters. “I just believe how handsome he is. He is very tall, it was not in vain that he waited for him 12 hours, ”said another.

“Lee Min Ho is so handsome that I cannot explain it in words. But did you know? His personality is even more beautiful. He really needs time to communicate with the fans, ”concluded the other netters.

Meanwhile, Pachinko is a global project that Appel TV + will work on. This drama follows four generations of Korean immigrant families living in Korea, Japan and the United States. Lee Min Ho will play Hansu, a wealthy and powerful merchant with ties to organized crime.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://wowkeren.com/berita/tampil/00356823.html

• Blob 2

9 MOMENTS OF A LONG-LONG SHOW ABOUT THE LIFE OF ASIAN MEN GODS: HO NKHAT THYEN, NGO IFEN STUNNED, BUT LEE MIN HO WAS THE MOST IMPRESSIVE

50451.jpg?v=1

Sina's page recently posted an article detailing a series of impressive images from the Asian beauty series. These are just moments of life, but the feet of these stars attract attention with their impressive leg length, elegant gait by the standards of male gods.

There are names on this list that have made fans "in awe" for a long time, such as Lam Kang Tan, Ngo Dieu Fan, Duong Duong, Kim Woo Bin, Tai Tu Hon, Lee Min Ho, ...

http://kenh14cdn.com/2019/8/17/8f95af28gy1g61d1lodw3g20d20dthe0-15660240585961448068974.gif

Sina's page posted photos of Lee Min Ho that directly caused fever. The Korean actor has an exceptionally remarkable height - 1 m 87.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://ilike.com.vn/9-khoanh-khac-show-chan-dai-de-doi-cua-nam-than-chau-a-ho-nhat-thien-ngo-diec-pham-gay-choang-nhung-an-tuong-nhat-la-lee-min-ho-tVLgo.html

• Like 2

5 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

My Gif and post diseppeared again

I noticed a mod mentioned that a post needs to have at least 20 characters.  I wonder if that is why your post was deleted.  

Is anyone planning to write a letter to LMH for his 15th anniversary?  Here's the site:  http://naver.me/5zJf9HkO.  I visited the site.  It seems that you write (they prefer handwritten--really?) and I guess you attach it, then send it.  The deadline is March 31.  Geez, I think I'd need months if I tried to write in Hangul--either that or I'd write 2 sentences lol:hwaiting2:

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I noticed a mod mentioned that a post needs to have at least 20 characters.  I wonder if that is why your post was deleted.  

But I share gif and tweet , why should I write sentence too? So awkward

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

On 3/19/2021 at 9:14 AM, CarolynH said:

Mini poll

1.  a or b

2. c or d

What's your answer?

1. I can go for (a), but it will be situational. I will do (a) if the situation allows such as I can take a break from work without harming my career/job and there's no any other pressing obligations at the given time to do (a). LOL.

2. I will go for (d), I love LMH with all my heart, but I won't wait for him in the rain or snow and get my self sick for him. LOL. I'll consider waiting in summer heat though, since I live in a country where we have summer all year long, haha.

Gosh, I am so late to everything happened in LMH world!! Super love his Hansu looks from all the fancams and photos, I finally will be able to see LMH in such mature, sexy and manly character, dream come true!!!

Thanks to all chingus here who are so dedicated to share and post!! :heart:

My favourite Hansu looks so far.:love:

gDdi9y7.jpg

cr to owner

56tp4JG.jpg

cr to owner

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

But I share gif and tweet , why should I write sentence too? So awkward

Thank you Yeppudaa Minoz for sharing the tweet.   "The waiting for Koh Hansu" appears to be like a family outings - I see prams with babies / toddlers, even one with pet, all patiently waiting for LMH.   Thanks to these fans , we get to see so many images and video-cams.

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@leeminhosny and @Min2206 you may want to ask one of the mods for the actor and actress thread.  I believe they are the only ones who can delete a post.

Mine is gif-related, guess maybe on my end.   :heartxoxo:

I know there are many similar pics / fancams of LMH going in and out of shooting sites.
Great to see him smiling.   Pray LMH and all the production go well and smoothly as planned. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2