Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

These are the Unique Fan Club Names of Your Favorite Korean Celebrities

BY Shai Collins Mar 16, 2021

Being a K-drama-obsessed also means you have a UF (or the ultimate favorite) actor or actress, whose dramas and films are all marked as "watched" on your checklist. What's also amazing is you're up to discover more celebrities who can impress you with their acting or sweep you off your feet.

But did you know that some of the familiar faces you see in the K-drama world have their own fan club names? Yes, you read it right!

Just like the K-pop fandoms, such as ARMY, EXO-L, ReVeluv, and more, K-drama celeb fandoms also exist! Read on to know which fan club/s you belong!

Lee Min Ho

Fan Club Name: Minoz

With his undeniably huge popularity, "The King: Eternal Monarch" star always takes over the web everytime he's about to make a drama comeback. Through his breakthrough drama "Boys Over Flowers," Lee Min Ho showed his laudable acting prowess, matching his perfect visuals.

His fans are called "Minoz"; "Min" came from his name.

1aca46f0-7956-11ea-9479-e3cad17ef2b4_ima

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEWIApvjWn7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He recently made a collaboration project with one of his celebrity friends, Lee Seung Gi, and many fans were happy to see them together.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/120111/20210316/unique-fan-club-names-favorite-korean-celebrities.htm

• Like 8

Lee Min Ho's stunning appearance in the most expensive movie in history, yet netizens still feel "wrong and wrong."

Ant Ngi

Lee Min Ho's first images at Pachinko were recorded by fans.
High Fight Part 2: News of Lee Min Ho joining the film starring Soo Ryung's ex-husband (Lee Ji Ah), what's the real problem?

After "aerosol bomb" starring eternal king with Kim Go Eun, Lee Min Ho will return in 2021 with a new TV show called Pachinko.

After a period of confirmed participation in this TV project with a production budget of up to $ 130 million, behind-the-scenes footage of Lee Min Ho was also recently taken by fans.

Accordingly, in the series of photos, the actor appeared with a very beautiful appearance, his hair was polished, and he carefully exchanged shots with his film crew.

ewjnc5luuaqkrwk-16158782831392090721223.

ewjnc5ivgaeuuc-16158782829671903765133.j

ewjnc5iviau6cr--16158782830401212504455.

Photos of Lee Min Ho on the set of "Pachinko" were recorded by fans.

Pachinko tells the story of Koreans living in Japan. During their stay here, they have to face difficulties. The film is known to be based on the popular novel by writer Lee Min Ji.

In the film, Lee Min Ho will play Hansu, a man with a mysterious life and an organized crime businessman who gets caught up in a nefarious love affair with many serious consequences.

With a budget for the production of "Pachinko" up to $ 130 million, this film is also one of the top most expensive TV projects.

Pachinko is expected to air later this year.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://m.afamily.vn/lo-tao-hinh-dep-ngat-ngay-cua-lee-min-ho-trong-phim-co-kinh-phi-khung-nhat-lich-su-nhung-netizen-van-cu-thay-sai-sai-20210316141647537.chn

• Like 4

It seems like the local Canadian medias are giving LMH and Pachinko alot of push. Seems like Canadians like everything about Canada which is positive and things filmed on canadian territories gets fanfare in Canada. 

Aside from that i recall people saying that the pedestrians issues should not repeat itself after TKEM turned into a sight seeing place during filming but seems like Pachinko is the same now. I have Come to terms with that all LMH projects will turned into sight seeing spectacle no matter where it is filmed there is just to much fanfare surrounding him. 

Is there any possibility that he does a quick turn over and start filming another project immediately there has been demands here i reckon. 

I have seen criminal underworld project themed demand with big budget. I guess it was @Elnin Joery who first mentioned it and i think that could be interesting.

I havd also seen pics of his Hansu. He truly looks like a Yakuza every bit or mobster. I would like to see a continuity of that on a netflix series with a multiple seasons with the biggest cast ever asembled.

By the way.. Is it only me or it seems like he got even taller. In all the videos and leaked photos he seems like a human giant compared to others walking besides him 

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5