Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

There are 8 Korean actors in student photos.

Thursday, 18 March 2021
Jasmine

PeekSeleb features past photos of the best Korean actors circulating in cyberspace, from Lee Min Ho, Song Joong Ki to Park Seo Joon. Not only the pre-debut portraits, their faces when they were in college were easily recognizable by the public.

Then the actors that will be discussed in this article are already well known for their good looks, as they have made a career in the entertainment industry. The most significant difference lies in the style of clothing and hairstyle. Summarized by IntipSeleb, here are photos of the top 8 Korean actors while still in college. What do you want to say? Scrolling through the article!

Lee Min Ho

605205122927c-lee-min-ho_663_372.jpeg

Here's one actor who never shows signs of aging, even though he's already 33 years old. Photos of Lee Min Ho when he was still in college are also common in cyberspace.

Lee Min Ho himself graduated from Kukmin University with a master's degree. He previously majored in motion pictures at Konkuk University as a bachelor's degree. Then the difference that an actor has is only in his hairstyle. And also his aura, which is now becoming more and more masculine ...

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.intipseleb.com/korea/15846-intip-foto-kuliah-8-aktor-korea-song-joong-ki-pose-kocak-dengan-bra?page=1

• Like 3

Seven years ago, when I started donating with the heart of a fan, I didn't think I would do it for such a long time, but I was happy to spend seven years, and I was embarrassed to do nothing special ... I'm just grateful for the time I met the good fans of the actor and supported each other through twists and turns ...

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

OMO OMO OMO LMH looks super handsome and happy in Canada. His smile, the dimples, the walk, LMH in the suit, LMH in suspenders, LMH with the loose tie, LMH with the Fedora hat.. wow !!He is shining. I like Hansu's hair do. Cannot wait to see how he is portraying Hansu. 

Thanks @Nikaa94 @leeminhosny, wenroad on IG and all the others for posting the fantastic pics of him. I might be late but I am a happy girl today. I hope we get to see lots more of him. 

Missed you all so much. I want to wiggle that I am back here. I have to mark the pages I have missed and catch up in the summer LOL. 

13 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Oh the visuals!! Thanks @Min2206, what a sight for my sore eyes. :heart2beat: 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

@leeminhosny

Love all those tweets that you shared here with us. 

Thank you so much.

2 hours ago, Areumdaun said:

OMO OMO OMO LMH looks super handsome and happy in Canada. His smile, the dimples, the walk, LMH in the suit, LMH in suspenders, LMH with the loose tie, LMH with the Fedora hat.. wow !!He is shining. I like Hansu's hair do. Cannot wait to see how he is portraying Hansu. 

Thanks @Nikaa94 @leeminhosny, wenroad on IG and all the others for posting the fantastic pics of him. I might be late but I am a happy girl today. I hope we get to see lots more of him. 

Missed you all so much. I want to wiggle that I am back here. I have to mark the pages I have missed and catch up in the summer LOL. 

Chingu, welcome back.

LMH in suit with suspenders, looks :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Now that's dedication to wait 12 hours and in the rain!  As GJP would say, I've never wait for someone that long in my life.  Honestly, I can't say I'd wait that long--maybe if I was with friends.  Would all of you wait that long and in the rain?

Mini poll

1.  a or b

a.  I would wait 12 hours or more for oppa

b.  I love you, LMH, but hmm, I'd really have to think about it.

2. c or d

c.  I'd wait for you in the rain, snow or summer heat

d.  I love you, LMH, but hmm, I'd really have to think about it.

What's your answer?

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Now that's dedication to wait 12 hours and in the rain!  As GJP would say, I've never wait for someone that long in my life.  Honestly, I can't say I'd wait that long--maybe if I was with friends.  Would all of you wait that long and in the rain?

Mini poll

1.  a or b

2. c or d

What's your answer?

Obviously 1 - a, I am that type of person - if there is a slight chance of seeing him in my area, I would definitely wait. Will be there way too early and will leave after he leaves, just in case he returns.

2 c (but not if it’s too dangerous that I will freeze to death or die of sunstroke - that would cause unnecessary negative news for LMH. 

Recently my kids and husband were asking me the same questions @CarolynHThat he is in the same country as me, the gap between I would never meet him in person to there might be a chance someday have really closed down triggering all these questions. Also what I would say to him if I get a chance to speak to him ( ran into language problems, so I am being encouraged to learn Korean now) and what would I call him ( Mino Ssi, obviously) 

What would you say if you get the chance to talk to him. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

43 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Mini poll

1.  a or b

2. c or d

What's your answer?

Hmm, I would have to think about it.  :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

50 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Actually I am very tired because I have waited his posts sitting at the computer for 4 days ( almost 15 hours in every day) my all body (my hand, arm, back etc.) hurts just because updates:joy:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Mini poll

1.  a or b

2. c or d

What's your answer?

@CarolynH, Hahaha - my answers are b & d. For me, being a fan of a celebrity does not mean you devote your whole life to them, but rather admire their work and who they are. Admiring celebrities is a normal part but in some it assumes abnormal and extreme proportions, whereby they become excessively attached or obsessed with their favorite celebrities, which is considered a delusional disorder.  I'm just the type of wanting to spend time talking about them, discussing about them, following them on social networks, watching their programs on television or following the news of their activities and sometimes private lives. Celebrity worship or obsession is a one-sided affair. Celebrities benefit from their fan following as it contributes to their popularity and commercial success, while the fans derive no apparent benefit other than a little ego satisfaction or entertainment. :crymeme:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Oppas on Horses: Who Did it Better, Song Joong Ki or Lee Min Ho?

K-dramas wouldn't be complete without the dashing, swoon-worthy scenes of the male protagonists. You know, moments that you'll surely want to play on repeat - like Song Joong Ki from "Vincenzo" and Lee Min Ho from "The King: Eternal Monarch" riding a white horse, as if they are straight out of a fairy tale.

These two prominent Korean actors pulled the same stunt in their respective dramas, sweeping us off our feet. And in case you missed their prince-like moments, allow us to show you!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMbbZGhgHac/?utm_source=ig_embed

"The King: Eternal Monarch": Lee Min Ho as King Gon Perfectly Embodies Nobility

Who wouldn't forget Lee Min Ho's iconic scenes while riding his horse Maximus in "The King: Eternal Monarch"? With his perfect figure and King-worthy ensembles, the 33-year-old actor immediately captivated the audiences.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_RV1EQnCmm/?utm_source=ig_embed

He played the character of Lee Gon in the fantasy-romance drama. Lee Min Ho served the viewers with countless moments riding his horse, whether it was for war or rescuing his queen. And indeed, nobody else but him was the perfect knight in shining armor for Kim Go Eun, who played the role of a detective Jung Tae Eul.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAsUh88g4qA/?utm_source=ig_embed

Both the actors, since they perfectly immersed themselves in the character and scene atmosphere, were able to prove their dedication and passion at work. They succeeded in making their respective prince-like scenes worth-watching.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_WlaluBecB/?utm_source=ig_embed

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/120137/20210318/oppas-horses-who-better-song-joong-ki-lee-min-ho.htm

• Like 3