Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Korean Government Poll of Overseas Hallyu Viewers Puts Lee Min Ho, BTS, Mr. Sunshine, and Train to Busan Top of Respective Categories

LINK here : http://koalasplayground.com/2019/02/27/korean-government-poll-of-overseas-hallyu-viewers-puts-lee-min-ho-bts-mr-sunshine-and-train-to-busan-top-of-respective-categories/

I avoid reading koalaplayground article about lee min ho. He gets so much hate on that site. 

@syntycheThanks for your feedback on Heirs episode 5. You perfectly cited all the highlights and interesting Kim Tan moments in the drama. Well said.

@CarolynHLoved the GB video, the song matched the scenes. LMH's expressions were just so spot on. I really think he outdid himself in the movie. The video picked the best expressions.

@leeminhosha

@leeminhoshathanks for the video on LMH's action scenes in all his dramas. Enjoyed watching all the fight scenes.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, CallieP said:

@syntycheThanks for your feedback on Heirs episode 5. You perfectly cited all the highlights and interesting Kim Tan moments in the drama. Well said.

@CarolynHLoved the GB video, the song matched the scenes. LMH's expressions were just so spot on. I really think he outdid himself in the movie. The video picked the best expressions.

@leeminhosha

@leeminhoshathanks for the video on LMH's action scenes in all his dramas. Enjoyed watching all the fight scenes. 

Thank you very much ❤

• Like 1

cr:  

Korean Star TV

Our sleepy boy:lol:

Spoiler

HEIRS EPISODE 6

The show begins with Rachel stepping between KT and Young Do before the two come to blows.  Bon Na proceeds to tell Ye sol that KT was her boyfriend and he's still not over her.  Bo Na is so funny.  Meanwhile, Chan Young explains the social hierarchy at Jeguk High to ES.  ES is called to the front office where Joon Young overhears a staff member confirm that ES;'s mother is a maid.  ES introduces herself in the classroom.  When another student asks why she transferred, ES has no answer.  KT saves her by introducing himself also as a new student.  Madam Han visits the art gallery where she bumps into Ji Sook.  KT visit the studio where he greets his old friend Hyo Shin.  Bo Na burst in, see KT turns around and leaves because she thinks KT wants to beat up Chan Young haha.  Bo Na tells Ye Sol that KT still isn't over her .   Myung soo asks ES where her money is from.  KT shows up and tells everyone that ES is "new money".  KT tells ES to follow him and she walks the opposite way.  Young Do trips ES to get her attention as she is walking outside.  Young do asks about her relationship with KT.  Who shows up, but yup, KT.  KT tells ES to leave while the two have words.  ES asks KT to pretend that he doesn't know her because it's important for her to graduate.  ES tells KT it's KT who is making it difficult for her.  KT tells Chan Young that the former needs to see him.  KT tells Chan Young not to blab anything about ES.  Hee Nam asks ES about her first day at school.  ES begs her mother to leave.  Her mom says she cannot because no one will hire a mute like her:(.  KT, wearing a parrot sweater, is in the wine cellar where ES shows up to cry.  KT hides as ES searches for a used Jeguk uniform.  The two sit in silence.  Finally, KT sends ES a text asking to see her and pops up from behind a rack of wines.  KT asks ES to have lunch with him tomorrow.  the next day at lunch, unknowingly, ES sits at the table reserved for Joon Young.  He tells ES not to reveal who she really is or she'll be bullied.  he tells ES that he'll be transferring soon.  Young Do and his cronies proceed to bully Joon Young.  ES starts to help Joon Young when KT grabs ES and pulls her away.  Of course Young do shows up and sits at the table with ES and KT.  Young Do continues to bait KT.  In the music studio, young do clears the room to talk to KT.  Young Do (YD) tells KT that they both cannot be at the same school.  YD tells KT to leave before he has a chance to KT everyone that KT is an illegitimate child.  At the motorcycle shop, YD sees ES delivering chicken.  He places an order to confirm it's ES.  He is able to get her phone number when she calls to find out who placed a second order.  KT's father tells KT that they need to get Won back. [Ok, here is an opportunity for the father to show some affection to KT when won is not at home] Won pretends to be sick so Hyun Joo will bring him porridge.  They are interrupted by a call for Won to go to the office.  She sees that work takes precedence with Won and leaves.  At jeguk Corp, KT doesn't want to go to the board mtg, but the father insists.  KT is introduced to the BoDs.  won walks int the boardroom late.  Won is shocked to see KT at the mtg.  KT tells Won that it wasn't his intent to be at the mtg.  Won continues to be mean to KT.  At home, KT is interrogate by his mother who wants to know everything that went on during the mtg.  KT finally has enough and leaves.  KT's mother is anxious to solidify her position in the household via her son.  KT sees ES hanging sheets.  She falls asleep.  KT takes the opportunity to stare at her and replaces a band aid.  KT feels bad seeing what a tough life ES has.  ES sees the dreamcatcher KT hung on the clothing line.  Esther Lee remembers the hot kiss from SEc Yoon while waiting for    .  Who is in the hotel lobby but, yup, Sec Yoon!  ES applies for a grant with the journalism team.  She tells Hyo Shin that she needs the money for a uniform.  YD and his buddies beat up Joon Young at the lockers.  Joon Young pushed to his limits, throws his bag at YD.  YD proceeds to beat him up.  YD sees ES and threatens her.  KT is present, but doesn't react.  ES helps Joon Young.  KT pulls ES away and tells her not to get involved.  ES should never side with the weak or she'll be viewed at weak.  Rachel fumes seeing ES and KT.  Rachel calls ES to exchange the customs declaration for the name tag.  At the convenience store, YD again finds ES sitting at the table.  YD receives a call from KT, who is watching them across the street.  End of episode!

@CallieP:  If you watch an interview like VLive (the one before LBS); it's so interesting to see how different the LMH as he really is versus the actor LMH.  Such a transformation.  You'd never believe it's the same person.  I still find it hard to believe GJP was portrayed by LMH.  I really want him to curl his hair, so I can verify it's the same person.  I don't think he'll ever do it:lol:

• Like 7

Spoiler

Episode 6 of Heirs. It really shows the classicism in Korean society. Does anyone know if it is that bad in other Asian societies e.g. Japan, Taiwan, China? Even in the expensive schools they discriminate against welfare students or those in the lower rungs of society. That is one message from KES in this drama. The other thing is bullying in school. Kim Woo Bin did a great job in being a bully and you know where that came from. From his father who bullies him.  KWB does shine in the role.The kids in school are so uncaring and they will be future leaders.

LMH looks tired in this episode. His sweaters are cute most of the time. I remember some criticism about his sweaters. Both Young Do and Kim Tan want to protect Eun Sung in their own ways. YD seems threatening but you can see he was already interested in ES earlier but he is approaching her the wrong way. Perhaps he does not know how to court a girl. Poor guy. KT is trying so hard to be friends with ES. I love the part where he looks at her lovingly when she was having a nap by the hanging laundry.

• Like 6

fdVVZot.gif

Spoiler

Poor Eun Sang, transferred to an exclusive school with a strict hierarchy. Good thing she has Chan Young, and of course Kim Tan. I like our school boy Tan being a knight in shining armor for her several times. 

pYYHfgz.gif

ExxZSRm.gif

yikUyPt.gif

m8c7B6r.gif

TdeTCxA.gif

IVL0vjE.gif

But all these saving Eun Sang is intriguing Young Do even more. He's getting more curious as to the real score between her and Kim Tan. Young Do is an interesting character. As mentioned in Dramabeans, it's not clear if he's flirting or terrorizing her. But props for an ingenious way of getting Eun Sang's number. :lol:

1KppkuP.gif

9arcKZW.gif

i8vbso8.gif

2wnsNcc.gif

Our smitten boy can't help but stare at Eun Sang napping. He even hung the dreamcatcher near her. He must be realizing that he's falling for her.

bTFcbyO.gif

dRqdG1P.gif

G049cck.gif

I got a little nervous with Joon Young telling on Eun Sang about her real family background. But it turns out that he warned and even saved her from being bullied by Young Do and friends. 

M06ICv5.gif

Lucky Eun Sang, she's got two powerful students wanting to protect her. Young Do's ways are creepy, however. So I'm with Kim Tan all the way.:D

aexCF6V.gif

• Like 1