Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

21 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Not sure if someone posted the Hollywood Reporter's article from last Saturday's gala in LA . 

Thanks for posting it, Carolyn. Did I miss it or did they really not mention LMH in the text?! Talk about wearing blinders to the rest of the world!! And a terrible picture of him;  the photographer had to be standing on a ladder to make him look like a midget! (With apologies to little people) Argh!

• Like 7

Spoiler

spacer.png

[Golfer] Danielle Kang is an American national, but she lived in Busan until she was six years old. 

Danielle Kang loves Korea so much that she says, "I like to play in Korea and I love going to Korea so much that I hope there will always be a match in Korea." You can see how special she thinks of Korea to the point where she complains cutely that she comes to the U.S. because she gained weight on the day of the game in Korea.

Danielle Kang's love for Korea still remains this year. In particular, Squid Game, a popular drama around the world, is a vital factor in her break, as she is busy preparing and participating in the competition.

She said in an interview with Monster Gym ahead of the final round of the Pelican Championship on the 15th, "It was really fun to watch the squid game. The concept was unique, and I found it amazing and fun that children games were made that way," she said about the interesting squid game.

Who are the celebrities she is paying attention to recently? She smiled, saying, "I recently started watching dramas, and at first, I switched from Song Joong-ki to Lee Min-ho."

https://n.news.naver.com/sports/golf/article/409/0000017351

2 hours ago, msdot said:

Thanks for posting it, Carolyn. Did I miss it or did they really not mention LMH in the text?! Talk about wearing blinders to the rest of the world!! And a terrible picture of him;  the photographer had to be standing on a ladder to make him look like a midget! (With apologies to little people) Argh!

Yup, they only showed that photo of him which doesn't pay any respect to his loong legs. Of all his other gorgeous photos at the event. But they also showed other stars' photos with that awful leg-shortening angle. Fan photos are way better than that getty one imo :P

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, msdot said:

Wasn't it at the very end?  I thought I saw his name.  I originally saw an IG post with his name.  Since we can't post IG, I searched for the article.  I think someone else mentioned that the professional photographers didn't do justice to his legs.  

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

7 hours ago, msdot said:

They did mention his name in a list of names, MS.  Just his name, no comments or anything else. :anguished:

• Like 4

LEE MIN HO: THE ACTOR'S MBTI PERSONALITY AND CHARACTERISTICS

What is Lee Min Ho's MBTI personality? The star has some characteristics that this test could surprise you.

spacer.png

WHAT IS LEE MIN HO'S MBTI PERSONALITY TYPE? HIS CARACTERISTICS

According to the portal mbtilounge, Lee Min Ho has an INFJ personality. He is one of the most special because it is believed that only 2% of the population has this personality, which is why many call it the rarest personality type in the world. Some of their characteristics is that they are introverts and they always use their sixth sense to make a decision, because they trust themselves before someone else, they fear failure and it hurts to see the pain of others. They do not fit much in the groups of many people because they are sensitive and shy, they also appreciate their space alone and they often focus too much on their activities, whether they are at school or work.

spacer.png

DOES LEE MIN HO REALLY FIT THE INFJ PERSONALITY TRAITS?

In different interviews, the Boys Over Flowers actor spoke about his personal life and his way of perceiving his surroundings, he assured that he is the type of man who prefers to stay home and not go out with friends a lot, his professionalism is always the hallmark of his projects and can get a little quiet.

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/Lee-Min-Ho-La-personalidad-MBTI-del-actor-y-sus-caracteristicas-20211114-0019.html

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Lee Min Ho's clever secret

Nurshafika Sukhaimi
November 15, 2021

Screenshot%202021-11-15%20at%209.07.53%2

Lee Min Ho, Representative of Korea Ginseng Corporation (KGC) - PHOTO KGC

EVERY person, man or woman, should dream of a healthy body and glowing skin.

When viewed today, most Koreans have white, clean and healthy bodies, which leaves many wondering what their secret is.

Aside from practical beauty tips, nutrition is also one of the main factors in keeping Koreans fit and healthy even in old age.

Proof of this is that most Korean dishes are stewed, steamed and grilled along with green vegetables, and ginseng is used as a side drink.

So don't be surprised if Korean celebrities look youthful like popular actor Lee Min Ho, who always looks active and healthy ...

Thanks to Lee Min Ho as the ambassador of the Korea Ginseng Corporation (KGC), the brand is known not only in Korea but all over the world. Great, isn't it? ..

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.bharian.com.my/hujung-minggu/sihat/2021/11/887530/rahsia-cergas-lee-min-ho

A similar Malay article:

Healthy Lifestyle Korean Actor Lee Min Ho

Screenshot-2021-11-15-at-9.27.23-AM.png

https://www.kosmo.com.my/2021/11/15/sihat-cara-pelakon-korea-lee-min-ho/

• Like 4

On 11/11/2021 at 9:19 PM, Lindyloo421 said:

CallieP - I think it’s so great that you saw him. It’s a shame that it wasn’t you instead of your friend who went on stage (especially as she is no longer a fan!!!)

Did you all notice that he used a lot of LV things on this trip- luggage, sunglasses, ear things etc so he must still be signed to them mustn’t he?

Wow didn’t he look fabulous at the gala. The way he was with fans makes me so glad I support such a genuine person.

I was hoping he was staying longer in LA and perhaps Pachinko marketing would begin - but obviously not yet.

I am watching Dr Brain as well CarolynH - it’s really dark isn’t it.

@Lindyloo421 "Dr. Brain" debuted on Nov. 4 as Apple TV+ launched in South Korea. For now, it lags far behind rival Netflix. :weary:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Happy 5th Anniversary LOTBS!:heart:  Kim Dam Ryung and Heo Joon Jae

For @CallieP I remember you liked this scene

I really miss LOTBS :bawling:; I may start rewatching it.

@CarolynH time flies so fast indeed! It's already 5-years..................... The story is good and doesn't drag like some other dramas - Everything related to this is defined in creativity. I was pleasantly surprised at how well the mermaid aspect was done. Enjoyed it. It's definitely a must watch show! Totally recommend this to everyone, to those who haven't watched it yet. All the cast did a wonderful job. Great job for the PD. Some amazing music as well. How I adore LMH in this drama. His eyes and lips are mesmerizing. I laughed a lot on JJH here. She has good comic timing. She is always stunning. Both leads have a good chemistry....for me, they're great to look at. :heart2beat:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

32 minutes ago, syntyche said:

LMH TW, MYM IG update

Wish all the time you have prepared for the test may result in shining days!

Good luck [on the] CSAT, we believe in you

@syntyche thanks for sharing this. He looks so good. CSAT (The College Scholastic Ability Test) is a standardized test which is recognized by South Korean universities. The annual test is usually on the third Thursday in November. This year (2021) it falls tomorrow, November 18. Do you know that this is an eight-hour marathon of exams? It covers five subjects including Korean, English and math and runs from 8:40 a.m. until 5:40 p.m. KST. This is very important to Koreans since this is the gateway to their future as the score either opens or closes the door to admission to a prestigious university (such as : Seoul National University (SNU), Korea University and Yonsei University) and later a major company. when they apply for work. They say this is the most difficult exam. :7555_attack:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

OMG

guys

What’s this????

Will Lee Min-ho and Gong Hyo-jin meet? Suh Sook-hyang's 'Ask the Stars' main character

Wake up Minoz :wut:

Lee Min Ho meets Gong Hyo Jin ... The main character candidate "Ask the Stars" is Korea's first space background drama, and the total production cost is 50 billion for the construction of a space station set. Lee Min Ho's office, which has been scaled up, responded cautiously, saying, "It has never been confirmed."

Actor Lee Min-ho has been nominated for the male lead in Seo Sook-hyang's new 'Ask the Stars'. 

According to a broadcast official on the 18th, Lee Min-ho was selected as the male lead in 'Ask the Stars' by Seo Sook-hyang, who wrote dramas 'Pasta' and 'Incarnation of Jealousy'. There is a lot of anticipation as to whether she will work with actress Gong Hyo-jin in this work. 

'Ask the Stars' is a new work by writer Seo Sook-hyang, and is the first cosmic background drama in Korea. It is attracting attention as a masterpiece with a total production cost of 50 billion won for the construction of the space station set. 

In this regard, Lee Min-ho's agency, MYM Entertainment, responded cautiously, saying, "Nothing has been confirmed." 

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho rose to stardom in 2009 with 'Boys Over Flowers' and drama 'Personal Taste', 'City Hunter', 'Faith', 'The Heirs', 'The Legend of the Blue Sea', 'The King: Eternal' He has been loved as a Hallyu star by appearing in various works such as 'The Prince' and the movie 'Gangnam 1970'. 

• Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1