Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

8 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I hope episode 2 LMH x LSG collab will be released soon because it’s very anticipated and we got more than 1 M views on FB, almost everyone in SK use FB and I think that’s why number of views on FB is higher than on YT. 
I think SG will promote the next video on his IG which is why I follow SG on Instagram now :joy:

Where is Minho? 

I have read on twitter (didn't confirm it myself) that LSG's birthday is next Wednesday, the 13th, and some fans pointed that maybe the collaboration can be released that day. 

5 hours ago, Intisar G said:

I just saw this article but I don't know why  I'm not sure of the source. I don't believe it but we will see.

Two weeks ago they were talking about LMH rumored gf so I 'm not sure if they have facts or just speculating. 

There has been speculation regarding LMH and KGE since before the end of TKEM (in fact, here in soompi there is a shipping thread with over 1000 pages). There hasn't been an official confirmation nor a denial statement but knetz seem to have grow suspicious since a few weeks ago and that is why there are more news on the topic. 

55 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I just wanted to thank you for the constant activity on your twitter account, any news regarding LMH is posted there as soon as we get it and I appreciate it very much. And also, the zoom in the last photo is sooooo good.

:fullofhearts:

• Like 9

3 hours ago, leeminhosha said:

#LeeMinHo #ЛиМинХо #leeminhosha
Ли Мин Хо (И Мино) на Golden Disc Awards 2021
Самое блистательное шоу становится по-настоящему ярким,
когда появляется Король.
Долгожданный выход Ли Мин Хо, чьё сияние не скрыть никакой маской.
Королевской поступью он выходит на сцену!

Lee Min Ho :heart2beat: 

https://vk.com/leeminhosha

hi you are the same youtuber you qouted on your post who uploads lmh videos right? your videos are so good. i have enjoyed them all :approves:

welcome to lmh soompi forum thread

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

I just wanted to thank you for the constant activity on your twitter account, any news regarding LMH is posted there as soon as we get it and I appreciate it very much. And also, the zoom in the last photo is sooooo good.

Thank to you too :heart: I don't hear this sentence generally 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Asian Culture Awards: Official List of PCA Winners

January 9, 2021

Let's get to know K-pop, C-, who won the first PCA award from Diario LaRepública Pop and J-pop idols, Asian actors and TV series.

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the year just ended has become a difficult period for the world. However, fans of Asian art continue to be inspired by artists and works from the field, and continue to rank high in international entertainment for their high quality.

Diario LaRepública hosted the first Asian Culture Awards (PCA 2020), which selected only their favorite Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Thai singers, actors, and TV series from fans who voted online.

More than 100 works and artists were nominated in the official poll from December 30, 2020 to January 6, 2021, and 16 of them won thanks to the continued support of fans.

Finally, we are pleased to announce the winners of the first Asian Culture Awards 2020.

PCA 2020-Best Korean Drama
King: The Eternal Monarch is the PCA's Best Korean Drama 2020. Credit: LR / SBS Composition

PCA 2020 - Best Korean Actor
Lee Min Ho continues to bring good news to fans. He is the Best Korean Actor at PCA 2020. Minoz's continued support allowed King Hull to win this category with 45.7% of the total votes.

Lee Min Ho is Korea's Best Actor at PCA 2020. Picture: composition LR / MYM Ent. @MYM_Entertainment

005DCUQYly1gmjoxubwbjj30ey0ey758.jpg

005DCUQYly1gmjoxu6e6hj30ey0ey3zk.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4592174467650525

7 ageless Korean actors signing up for high school students in Korean dramas

Chairini Putong - Volipop
Monday, 11 Jan 2021

0e7a3663-47a8-4556-b24b-27316bf7916c_43.

Jakarta - Age is just a number. Regardless of age, there are many Korean actors who are suitable for the role of high school characters. The ranks of young Korean actors are blessed with a baby face, so they still deserve to wear a school uniform.

3. Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho's name became popular after playing Goo Joon Pyo in the Korean drama Boys Over Flowers. His character as the leader of the F4 group remains attached, even though he starred 12 years ago.

bc9b1419-1610-418e-bfd0-48dcf6706e9e_43.

At 26, Lee Min Ho returned to high school in the drama "Heirs." He plays Kim Tan, the heir who falls in love with Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye's player) from a poor family.

Lee Min Ho was born in Seoul on June 22, 1987. This young Korean actor still looks fresh despite being 33 years old.

https://wolipop.detik.com/entertainment-news/d-5329619/7-aktor-korea-awet-muda-langganan-jadi-anak-sma-di-drama-korea

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Lee Min-ho, a walking statue

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho showed off his warm, statue-like visuals. 

On the afternoon of the 11th, Lee Min-ho posted two photos on his SNS.

In the released photo, Lee Min-ho is giving off a chic look. The flawless perfect visuals are impressive.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho played the role of Lee Gon in the SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch' which aired last year. He recently won the Best Actor Award for a Mini-series Fantasy/Romance category at the "SBS Drama Awards 2020."

Lee Min-ho received favorable reviews from the public as he returned to the small screen through various works. He recently made headlines with his donations for children affected by abuse.

https://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2021011123320000746?did=NA

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

A more complete article:

Asian Culture Awards 2020: Official and Complete List of PCA Winners

Jan 9, 2021
Updated January 11, 2021

The year just ended has become a difficult period for the whole world due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, art aficionados in Asia have received ongoing support from artists and industries in the field who continue to position themselves in international entertainment for their quality.

To honor those who gave birth to this season, at Diario La República we organized the first edition of the Asian Culture Awards (PCA 2020), an event where fans only voted online their favorite singers, actors and dramas from South Korea, Japan , China and Thailand.

More than 100 productions and artists have been nominated, but only 16 have won thanks to continued fan support in the official poll from December 30, 2020 to January 6, 2021 (Eastern European Time).

Finally, we are pleased to announce the new winners of the first Asian Culture Awards 2020.

Korean dramas

PCA 2020 - Best Korean Drama

It was one of the most watched TV series in the world last year and has now won the PCA's Best Korean Drama 2020 with 43.3%. But that's not all. If you enjoyed the fictional love story King: Eternal Monarch starring Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, and Woo Do Hwan, then the South Korean Imprinting Unit will be even more surprising.

Meanwhile, we share the fact that the comedy sensation of the moment, True Beauty, came in second with 29%, and Psychological Romance came in third with 6.4%.

PQ7DONTKQZENVF6TK4ZY7F6LTE.jpg

PCA 2020 - Best Korean Actor

Continuing the good news for TKEM fans, Lee Min Ho is the PCA's Best Korean Actor 2020. Minoz's continued support made it possible for King Hallyu to triumph in this category, gaining 45.7% of the total vote.

Meanwhile, True Beauty's top male, Cha Eun Woo, came in second with 28.4%, while Kim Soo Hyun came in third with 4%.

UFGNGEFWMRGPTOQXGEMVY2LNYM.jpg

PCA 2020 - Best Korean Actress

If TKEM leader Lee Min Ho won his category, the female star's triumph could not be missed. Kim Go Eun is the PCA's Best Korean Actress 2020 and the audience has chosen to support her with 43% of the vote.

In the same category, Moon Ga Young (True Beauty) and Song Ye Jin (Crash Landing on You) came in second and third with 15.9% and 10.1%, respectively.

BCHFQNOG2BBDZABQ573BM6OKDQ.jpg

PCA 2020 - Best New Korean Artist

He has dazzled the imagination in other productions before, but it cannot be denied that the display of his talent last season with King: Eternal Monarch was the ultimate leap to fame in the eyes of the international community. Woo Do Hwan was named Best New Korean Artist today at the 2020 Asian Culture Awards.

The remembered Cho Eun Sob / Cho Young won with a combined score of 49.6%. On the other hand, Hwang In Yup, the current true beauty star, and Kim So Hye came in second and third with 22.2% and 10% in order of mention.

E2VDWZL4CBBUTOKBOQI2IHCGXE.jpg

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2021/01/10/pca-2020-lista-completa-de-ganadores-de-los-premios-cultura-asiatica-categoria-kpop-jpop-cpop-doramas-thaidramas-y-actores/?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

In the first picture, LMH has very unique and attractive looks highlighting his sculptural beauty like article say, in the second one I think he has this adorable and charming looks with cuteness. :highonflowers:  in the second picture, he also looks much younger like he is 20 years old and has this innocent look. His hairstyle is in the first picture is so good, in DC Korean Minoz also said his hair so pretty. 

7 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

I have read on twitter (didn't confirm it myself) that LSG's birthday is next Wednesday, the 13th, and some fans pointed that maybe the collaboration can be released that day. 

his birthday is tomorrow! Good information, thanks!! :heart1:

LMH wanted LSG to do what he wants since it is his song and baby so there is a chance this collaboration will be released on his BD or even the day before his BD as a gift. Wow LMH is such a good and considerate friend. But this is just a a guess, I hope fans are right. 

it would be so exciting and fun if LMH and SG gave us the release date and time 

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

8 hours ago, lupeace said:

hi you are the same youtuber you qouted on your post who uploads lmh videos right? your videos are so good. i have enjoyed them all :approves:

welcome to lmh soompi forum thread

yes, it's me, thanks.

9 hours ago, Min2206 said:

@leeminhosha  Welcome to Min Ho-Ssi forum !     Your name sounds so familiar LOL
Bird Hello GIFs | Tenor

Aww man !    Speechless !  (strong reaction :glee: )

thanks.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

If the magazine is for February edition and if we will get an interview along with, I’m so curious about the questions LMH has been asked like “what genre and role you want try in future”, and so on. If we get this information in February, it will be amazing. before his next project announcement? :getmygrooveon:So we all have been talking about what each of us would want LMH to try but what LMH wants will narrow down our  discussions and we will know what he wants which matters the most. :highonflowers: (He may not be asked this question though :D just a guess.  I think actors are usually asked this question). 

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

@Nikaa94, It will be great if Lee Min Ho gives an interview in addition to the cover photo! We all missed him a lot, as Lee Min Ho's last interview was before the release of The King: Eternal Monarch. But, at the same time, one should not expect too much, so as not to get upset later. Even if there is only a photo for the cover of a magazine, it is also very prestigious. Hopefully, the wait is not long and we will soon find out the details.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2