Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

4 hours ago, scrawford said:

What a great article about LMH in this US entertainment site. This is not as big as variety or Hollywood Twitter, but this site I believe is run by movie and dram critics. 

check it out guys, is a bit long, but soo good!

https://seat42f.com/shining-the-spotlight-on-actor-and-filmmaker-lee-min-ho.html

Thanks for this great article,  I wish we will see more articles like this

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

we know that LMH was not referring to the novel. :joy:  Just a fan posting in twitter, remembering those lines from the novel and associated it with his text in Live Chat.  Probably for fun.   At times, one can either be amazed or dismayed at certain interpretations. 

I echo you @Nikaa94 on the Xmas Gift - Do we have to wait till Christmas for the next movielog?  - that would be like 20 over days waiting time.  So sorry for asking too much.  LMH has been spoiling us sweetly. 

Oh, okay then :D :approves:

I hope we don’t have to wait until Christmas for next movie :wut:  But it’s possible that LMH prepares a Christmas video and release it then, which is great and worth all the wait. Imagine seeing LMH decorate a Christmas tree :love:

LMH has spoiled us  :D I want a new longer drama from him! I have this hunch that LMH has picked two projects. One is Pachinko, and the other is either a movie or drama which he will confirm after he is done filming. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

18 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I hope we don’t have to wait until Christmas for next movie   But it’s possible that LMH prepares a Christmas video and release it then, which is great and worth all the wait. Imagine seeing LMH decorate a Christmas tree 

LMH has spoiled us  :D I want a new longer drama from him! I have this hunch that LMH has picked two projects. One is Pachinko, and the other is either a movie or drama which he will confirm after he is done filming. 

@Nikaa94 I hope your hunch comes true.     Am hoping that he will be doing a drama / movie SOON after Pachinko project, meaning that he has something planned in his mind already.   I don't think I can bear with no updates of him.   Presently, we are so grateful for his willingness to share his private moments with us via Movielogs and lately his updates on IG.   Remember at one point, there was a drought after TKEM, it was really very quiet.  :tears:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

20 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Nikaa94 I hope your hunch comes true.     Am hoping that he will be doing a drama / movie SOON after Pachinko project, meaning that he has something planned in his mind already.   I don't think I can bear with no updates of him.   Presently, we are so grateful for his willingness to share his private moments with us via Movielogs and lately his updates on IG.   Remember at one point, there was a drought after TKEM, it was really very quiet.  :tears:

Yes, I hope my hunch is true, I remember the drought after TKEM. :cries:
I also want him to do a project soon! No more reviewing for next

work after Pachinko instead  an already reviewed project. :DWhen MYM said he was reviewing for next work, one was Pachinko for sure. I’m not sure if he reviewed a project for after pachinko

as well. But I was thinking why not? he knew that Pachinko would be a short drama. If LMH doesn’t have any project right after pachinko, it means that he wants to take a break and then some time to review for next work. All this will probably take 4-6 months or more. The thing about Korean movie or drama is that it takes time to start filming after the drama announcement. In pachinko case, filming started soon after announcement. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Hi everyone. I know I am going to sound really thick but how do I vote 

on the Swoon poll. I go on Instagram quite often but I didn’t know about 

Instagram stories! How do I find them? I will be grateful for any help!

To see the stories you have to go the profile of The Swoon and click in the profile photo, the one which is in round shape. When there are new stories a circle is rounding the photo. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 3

12 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Hi everyone. I know I am going to sound really thick but how do I vote 

on the Swoon poll. I go on Instagram quite often but I didn’t know about 

Instagram stories! How do I find them? I will be grateful for any help!

Click on the circled area this is where the IG stories appear. Follow the stories and You will see the voting options for tkem 

gxzTlH5.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

23 hours ago, CallieP said:

Is there a DVD for TKEM?

If LMH reads this, he will be blushing, we are talking about his yes or no underwear :joy:.  He is so cute in this video.  I am glad he decided not to censor some of the stuff.

Few more hours

@Min2206I don't get this, did LMH do this and where?  Did he take a picture of the page from the book and inserted his message?  Where did he show it, on his YouTube Channel, on his twitter page?  This snippet is from @leeminhoking twitter so where did she find it?

@CallieP, there is - I bought mine in ebay. It's a 4/Disc Set)with HD English Subs.

Price: US $26.92. In case, you're interested, there's also in Amazon. I got from ebay at a lower price, though. :blush: 
  • Like 4

Minoz! Please support TKEM and vote for best couple on theswoonnetflix IG story! 

1- Open Instagram and type in the search box:  theswoonnetflix 

2- click on the circular profile and check out their story 

3- Vote for best couple award by choosing the appropriate arrow 

Thank you! :heart1:

• Like 9

For those unfortunate minoz who, like me, were unable to read the American article at the link posted above. Screenshots of this article appeared on the Chinese portal:

"In an article on a US website where Lee Min Ho was introduced, the reporter who wrote the article did not see many Korean dramas. "King Eternal Monarch" is only her fourth Korean drama. She detailed actor Lee's role and praised his acting skills in two dramas (of course, also praised his appearance). Since the text is so long ... here are web links to screenshots of this article."

005Uf2zYgy1gl8fwvrmvtj30na0i4n23.jpg

Spoiler

005Uf2zYgy1gl8fwvrmvtj30na0i4n23.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1gl8fx2o2suj30n20jrdtm.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1gl8fx8wnjdj30n90ne4ak.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1gl8fxh2s1gj30n70fm16h.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1gl8fxnjxf8j30n20swh7d.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1gl8fxuwkjpj30n90jmwtl.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1gl8fxuwkjpj30n90jmwtl.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1gl8g44g379j30n90eon8z.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4577365253163682

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Minoz! Please support TKEM and vote for best couple on theswoonnetflix IG story! 

1- Open Instagram and type in the search box:  theswoonnetflix 

2- click on the circular profile and check out their story 

3- Vote for best couple award by choosing the appropriate arrow 

Thank you! :heart1:

Bu I don't understand why doesn't  number change? It is same Almost for 12 hours 

@leeminhosny @Nikaa94 the same story appears for 24 hours, meaning you can only vote once per day and, when voting, you see the result cumulated until the moment you voted. It doesn't update with the new votes made by people who participate after you did (I mean, the figures that you see, the owner of the story does see the updated results). I don't know if that was what you were asking. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

@leeminhosny @Nikaa94 the same story appears for 24 hours, meaning you can only vote once per day and, when voting, you see the result cumulated until the moment you voted. It doesn't update with the new votes made by people who participate after you did (I mean, the figures that you see, the owner of the story does see the updated results). I don't know if that was what you were asking. 

yes  I see 61%-39% what are you seeing?

• Blob 4

30 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

yes  I see 61%-39% what are you seeing?

When I voted last night it was 37% so we moved up 2% :tounge_wink:

Those who haven’t voted pls cast yours before they move on the other categories !!   

• Blob 4

21 minutes ago, SophieH said:

When I voted last night it was 37% so we moved up 2% :tounge_wink:

Those who haven’t voted pls cast yours before they move on the other categories !!   

I can't understand their voting, so couple voting just 1 day ? Why didn't they release other categories?

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2