Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 12/2/2020 at 7:40 PM, CarolynH said:

I would like a tour of Choco's closet.  Can you imagine how many outfits she owns?

All would have been gifts from fans :joy:

21 hours ago, willenette said:

@CallieP, I said in my post that I bought it in ebay. I usually buy my stuff especially DVDs from YesAsia but IDK why during that time when I visited the site & saw it, I ordered the set. It's fine with me since it was my 1st time trying DVD, which is C-version. Ye, it's complete with clear/good Eng & Chinese subtitles. (all region) And it's free shipping except to NK & Israel. :blush: 

Sorry, yes you told me. I spaced out. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=the+king+eternal+monarch&_sacat=617

There are so many different ones even one stating it is Blu-ray, which one did you get? Thanks!

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

MYM IG update

Official SNS account and Email scam warning

LMH Tw update

Official SNS accounts and e-mail impersonation guidance

Please refer to our official accounts and we hope that no fans suffer damage from impersonation.

2Ht6tQO.jpg

tomCkZL.jpg

pedwEWG.jpg

Spoiler

wOD39PY.jpg

vkIUOaE.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

All would have been gifts from fans :joy:

Sorry, yes you told me. I spaced out. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=the+king+eternal+monarch&_sacat=617

There are so many different ones even one stating it is Blu-ray, which one did you get? Thanks!

@CallieP, thanks for sharing the link. But, looking all of them, haven't seen the one I bought here. Most of them came from Malaysia, right? Mine was manufactured from China, that's why, it's C-version. I bought it after the drama ended. I guess, the one I bought is no longer available in the market. Mine was also Blue-ray. It's a 4/Disc Setwith HD English Subs. - Price: US $26.92. :blush:

• Like 3

Revealing Song Ye Jin and Lee Min Ho's hot life scene in the movie 10 years ago, the "beautiful sister" was embarrassed to see the youngest naked.

Song Ye Jin and Lee Min Ho experienced stressful hot scenes in "Personal Preference."

When the Hallyu wave is still not very strong across Asia, Song Ye Jin has always been the face that made audiences fall in love with the beauty of the pearl “temporarily called” by amusing eyes and interacting with other girls.

In the first decade of the 21st century, the list of handsome men of today's Korean screens used a "double wave" with Song Ye Jin, making the audience clap enthusiastically because they are so awful, from Cho Seung Woo, Jo In Sung, Song. Seung Hoon, Bae Yeon Joon, ... They are actors of much older age and careers than Song Ye Jin. Only the incident with Lee Min Ho surprised most of all, when for the first time the "beautiful sister" agreed to perform with a junior junior.

10 years ago, Lee Min Ho and Song Ye Jin worked together on the TV project Personal Preference. This is a film based on the novel of the same name, about a “fake” guy named Jung Jin Ho (Lee Min Ho) who wants to share a house with Park Ke In (Song Ye Jin).

In the process of living together, the couple had countless arguments and misunderstandings. However, due to bad situations, these two got closer to each other due to unfavorable, funny situations. Finally, as they gradually revealed their true feelings, the true gender of Jung Jin Ho, who was mistaken for gay, was revealed.

cfe1607044962.jpg.webp

Lee Min Ho and Song Ye Jin in Personal Preference.

During the role, Lee Min Ho's name was still very “hot” because the aftermath of Boys are Prettier than Flowers was aired recently. After shedding his arrogant young man image, Lee Min Ho became a pompous romantic who was mistakenly thought to be gay. With Park Hye In's absolute trust, he doesn't hesitate to touch the "flesh." So when watching the movie, viewers were stunned by the couple's hot and sweet scenes.

However, few people know that in order to play in the "hot scenes" of the film, a couple of "sisters" had to go through scenes of blushing. A DVD released by MBC once featured a scene with Lee Min Ho and Song Ye Jin in a hot scene, but showing intimacy, the actors didn't dare to touch or look at each other.

lef1607044962.gif

Spoiler

syg1607044962.gif

Lee Min Ho and Song Ye Jin played a "hot scene" that they clearly didn't like.

If “lovely sister” lay cowering when she had to do hot scenes with “junior,” Lee Min Ho was just as shy, so the team ran over to nudge his head towards Song Ye Jin like a pair of lovers.

Don't stop there on the stage where Lee Min Ho had to take off his shirt. Although the producer only asks to open half of the body and cover it with a blanket, as if performing a nude scene, Lee Min Ho is just as nervous. After that, the guy showed a shy expression on his face due to the brutal acting scenes with the elder.

vjs1607044963.gif

Lee Min Ho's face was tense during the strip scene, although he was only half naked.

Spoiler

vnw1607044963.gif

The guy grimaced as she enacted the dressing up scene, and Son Ye Jin didn't dare to look up because she was too embarrassed.

Spoiler

uvw1607044963.gif

Lee Min Ho grimaced because he had to act out a hot scene with the elder.

While participating in this film, Lee Min Ho is a rising star, while Song Ye Jin is a senior actress with many years of experience and owns many famous films. By changing her jade look to play the slightly silly and pretty girl Park Gae In, Song Ye Jin proves that she's not only capable of acting in a variety of roles, but she can also make the audience laugh.

At the time of the project's announcement, there was a lot of doubt as to whether Lee Min Ho and Song Ye Jin would be able to work well together, but after the show aired, `` Personal Preference '' received the ardent love of young viewers. And although 10 years have passed, "Silly Girl" and "Architect" still top the list of names that are frequently mentioned by viewers.

Spoiler

sdl1607044963.jpg.webp

nnq1607044963.jpg.webp

nwk1607044963.jpg.webp

translation from Vietnamese google

https://www.tin247.com/he-lo-canh-nong-de-doi-cua-son-ye-jin-va-lee-min-ho-trong-phim-10-nam-truoc-chi-dep-phat-nguong-khong-dam-nhin-dan-em-coi-tran-8-27989265.html

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Male stars who briefly left for military service are returning.

It's true that leading male actors such as Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo Hyun, and Kang Hanyul have recently returned to their regular jobs, but due to the diversification of the drama platform, competition has intensified and a vacancy has emerged for the lead role in the drama. As a result, the film crew, who had a hard time casting, are focusing their efforts on catching fired stars. Lee Jong Suk, Park Hyun Sik, and Do Kyung Soo are still serving in the military, but the focus is already on their actions ...

The first job that appears after discharge is an element that has a big impact on the future. That's because it's time to showcase your brand, minimizing the gap and closing your distance from the public. As a result, not only the actors who are discharged from the hospital, but also the agency officials find it difficult to choose jobs for filming.

There is another reason why the star is expected to return from military service soon. As OTT has grown rapidly over the past 1-2 years, the platform for series other than TV has also expanded. This provides more opportunities for actors to appear, but on the other hand, as access to different platforms becomes possible, the total number of viewers of TV series decreases.

The broadcaster said: “As leading male actors are moving to OTT, television is fighting the hunger for male actors. As a result, broadcasters, actors and entertainment companies draw attention to the actions of famous celebrities. ” The focus is on whether the stars returning from the army can prove that the theme, the star, and the box office are still in the home theater.

Translation from Korean google

http://m.sportsseoul.com/news/read/986725?ref=naver&adtbrdg=e#_adtReady

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

The growing media industry, broadcasting companies, has also changed.

It is interpreted that the entry of distribution companies into the media is aimed at areas where marketing, promotion, and sales of products can take place at the same time. Whatever the reason, the growing media market is considered "welcome" by existing media officials as well, with distribution companies joining. Moreover, as the global OTT market and media commerce business have grown recently, traditional media stance is also changing.

Not only are domestic retailers entering the media industry, but Apple TV+ and Disney Plus are also predicting their entry into the domestic market. As Netflix quickly secured Korean dramas and entertainment, and its market share in Southeast Asia's OTT market rose vertically to 31 percent, global OTT operators are rushing to secure Korean content in order to dominate the Asian market. In particular, Korean content is more attractive due to its high "cost-effectiveness" because it is at least five to 10 times cheaper to produce than Hollywood dramas and has a strong fan base.

Apple TV+ will also release its best-selling novel "Pachinko," written by Korean-American writer Lee Min-jin, as an original drama ahead of its entry into Korea in 2021. It not only captures the stories of four Korean immigrant families with historical backgrounds, but also aims for the global market by casting Yoon Yeo-jung and Lee Min-ho. 

https://www.hankyung.com/life/article/202012044096H

• Blob 7