Jump to content

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko];


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I’m gonna be in appropriate here but dang Kim Min ah scored the role of a lifetime. She is not that known yet and she got this part that may or may not require her to kiss LMH.

 

where can I get myself a role like that?

This girl is so lucky!! <_<

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 82.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • pixie0622

    3817

  • willenette

    3656

  • gtLmh0622

    3492

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, with this spotlight, get ready to discover the actor that has a huge fan base ~ Lee Min Ho. for many kdrama fans, boys over flowers was their first drama

cto WEBSITE II TWITTER II FACEBOOK II WEIBO II INSTAGRAM                      Official Social Media                    FACEBOOK:  Lee Minho                 INSTAGRAM:  

thanks to all the chingus who came, posted, hit those buttons and participated to make this birthday bash a success. @yuiy78 @syntyche @kokodus @SophieH @angelangie @gtLmh0622 @Heretorant

I'm glad they chose a newcomer, but

Spoiler

she might have been chosen because she agreed to +18 scenes.  I don't know what the rating will be, but the book has mature content.  I personally hope not to see explicit or gratuitous scenes.

 

:transforms:

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I watched School 2017 but I never remember her, I think she hadn't import a role 

That’s why I think she is very lucky. She probably won’t be in the show very long since she is playing young sunja, but young sunja probably will have a romantic scene with hansu. 
 

  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CallieP said:

I doubt LMH can speak Japanese fluently but If his voice is dubbed, it will not be optimal.  I did not like his dubbed voice in Bounty Hunter

NOOOOOOOOOO to dubbing! It's one of the main reasons I didn't like BH. LMH's voice is lovely and so masculine;  just not to be missed. Please, LMH, learn to pronounce your Japanese dialog! I would imagine most of his dialog would be with other Koreans in the series, with a few scenes in Japanese. Crossing fingers!

 

Interesting speculation about LMH possibly playing both Hansu and Noa. I can't imagine they'd leave the Noa role out of the series, since he is Hansu's son. Maybe they're still negotiating with an actor for that role, but would be daebak if he played both roles!

  • Like 7
  • Wiggle 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

23 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I’m gonna be in appropriate here but dang Kim Min ah scored the role of a lifetime. She is not that known yet and she got this part that may or may not require her to kiss LMH.

 

where can I get myself a role like that?

 

28 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

@leeminhosny @lupeace

 

There are 2 actresses named Kim Min Ha.  The correct one is Kim Min Ha (1995).


Thank you @1ouise  I was loooooooking through the web for this young lady.   She sure is one dang lucky lady to play the teenage Sunja, playing opposite the charming and passionate LMH !   @scrawford you just read my mind LOLL

I pray no dubbing too @msdot but ......
and I did not watch BH because of that.. sigh

 


 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, scrawford said:

That’s why I think she is very lucky. She probably won’t be in the show very long since she is playing young sunja, but young sunja probably will have a romantic scene with hansu. 
 

Poor us :cries: I think we should close our eyes :criesariver:

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Poor us :cries: I think we should close our eyes :criesariver:

 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Ahh God I hope LMH won't has +18 scene with a rookie actress :tears: what a destiny 


 

Spoiler

Did you visit DC? Some haters posted stuff about pregnancy :( 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't visit DC in important days, haters attack always, they find anything always , because they are jeaolus 

Yeah, I closed my DC tab..

 

but do they have to show 18+ scenes? I think MYM can state this in the contract. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, msdot said:

NOOOOOOOOOO to dubbing! It's one of the main reasons I didn't like BH. LMH's voice is lovely and so masculine;  just not to be missed. Please, LMH, learn to pronounce your Japanese dialog! I would imagine most of his dialog would be with other Koreans in the series, with a few scenes in Japanese. Crossing fingers!

 

Interesting speculation about LMH possibly playing both Hansu and Noa. I can't imagine they'd leave the Noa role out of the series, since he is Hansu's son. Maybe they're still negotiating with an actor for that role, but would be daebak if he played both roles!


omg, I love this!! I hope LMH play both of them, I remember Minoz said that Hansu and Noa look alike. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yeah, I closed my DC tab..

 

but do they have to show 18+ scenes? I think MYM can state this in the contract. 

I don't think so, because currently almost all of american dramas have + 18 scenes unfortunately :tears:

@Nikaa94 I think haters read book to attcakt LMH before we didn't read :lol: 

  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't think so, because currently almost all of american dramas have + 18 scenes unfortunately :tears:

Closing eyes wouldn’t be enough, I would skip that scene for sure :approves: LMH is special for me, I don’t wanna watch him in those scenes.

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't think so, because currently almost all of american dramas have + 18 scenes unfortunately :tears:

@Nikaa94 I think haters read book to attcakt LMH before we didn't read :lol: 

LOL
 

These people have nothing to do in life, they are filled with darkness 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Sex scenes. I would love to see him in one or two of those, 18+ or not, depending, of course, on how well it's done. For example, some of my favorites are ones Brad Pitt did in Meet Joe Black and Legends of the Fall. Very sweet and tender and not terribly explicit. The Outlander scenes are also terrific but so explicit and intimate that I feel I'm intruding. The sex scenes in GB were appropriate for that type of film, raw and intentionally unromantic. Ugh. So glad we did not see the one that LMH did but wasn't included in the film; it wouldn't have been pretty.

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, I am writing here with mixed emotions. Do not think I can call myself a Minoz, but I really admire LMH as an actor and a person. Feeling a little out of place here amongst his true fans, but I cannot help to share my excitement on his upcoming project! It is difficult to describe my feelings - somewhat excited mixed with unfounded apprehension but yet very keen to watch the final product!

 

This news certainly brought me a greater admiration of the level of professionalism he and his company display in seeking the best opportunities for LMH. I mean, he is much more far sighted than we can imagine. He is not only dwelling on local dramas or movies, he seems to be considering his own production company and now this collab with Apple! Kudos to LMH!

  • Like 6
  • Love 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko];

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..