Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

20 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

LMH's Wikipedia page has new profile photograph. Thanks to the lovely soul who did that. Even though the 'media influence' section is not up to date, I am very glad there is a different photo.

@Min2206 You are quite the GIF queen. I like the above very much. 

Thanks for your compliment and words of encouragement - still learning to do editing.   
And you are observant on details @Aleumdaun

giphy-downsized-large.gif
cr leeminhobcn

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

53 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Min Morning/Evening Minoz

LMH's Wikipedia page has new profile photograph. Thanks to the lovely soul who did that. Even though the 'media influence' section is not up to date, I am very glad there is a different photo.

But it isn't new, it is old pic and I checked wiki page yesterday why so lacking his page, why Minoz so lazy sometimes , If only my English could be better and There were His old CF list but there aren't now. 

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

LMH reached 20M followers on Faceb and he is first Korean .If a Kpop group reached 20M etc there are 783678325735 Million news, post on Korea or other English sites but there isn't only news about LMH.But I didn't surprised.

Ex Girlfriend's ex boyfriend is talking about LMH. Isn't it strange?:lol:

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

But it isn't new, it is old pic and I checked wiki page yesterday why so lacking his page, why Minoz so lazy sometimes , If only my English could be better and There were His old CF list but there aren't now. 

oh, I haven't checked his wiki page regularly. Last time I checked it had this image or a similar one with the same hair - if I am not mistaken . The new pic is not "new" but it is better one than this IMO :tounge_wink:

lee-min-ho-talk-concert-my-everything-pr

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 9/27/2020 at 9:01 AM, Nikaa94 said:

hahaha!! :joy:

Imagine sitting next to Oppa while he is editing video :highonflowers:

it is kinda hard to guess what LMH is up to. I have no idea. He is low key and MYM hasn’t released any statement updating us about his future plans. I don’t know if it’s common do so. Does it seem like LMH is preparing for new work? 
Most of his recent IG updates are from restaurants and places that he has visited. He has been hanging out with his friends. I feel like he is still in his resting period. Is he reviewing next work? :sad1:

You know, I had this thought.  LMH might not want to be in a big production where it is hard to social distance or wear a mask and he could get Covid-19 so he does not want to risk it. The pandemic is still ongoing though somewhat controlled in SK if you wear masks and social distance.

On 9/27/2020 at 7:45 AM, JoannaID said:

What? Maze as background music on his latest post? 

IF LEE MIN HO HIMSELF CANNOT MOVE ON FROM TKEM, THEN HOW CAN WE? 

Will the King: Eternal Monarch get a second season?

Fans of the drama starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun hope that The King: Eternal Monarch’s story will continue in a second season.

Lee Min Ho’s return to the small screen aroused great excitement for those who have followed this actor’s work for a long time, but from the opinion of some history fans, the K-drama must have a continuation to achieve a better closure.

Although some point out that this series did not announce a second season due to the health problems that were unleashed in the world with the pandemic, we cannot ignore the fact that this story did not have the expected reception in the South Korean audience, but at the international level exactly the opposite happened.

The King: Eternal Monarch presented a narrative that managed to attract a large number of internet users globally and, although the debate between how good or bad the series was was present, many were the people who enjoyed the drama.

That’s why there are those who hope that K-Drama will have a second season for the story of Tae Eul and Lee Gon, although the possibilities are not wide, we tell you some reasons why it would be a good idea.

WHAT COULD WE SEE IN THE KING: THERNAL MONARCH 2?
Although Na Ri’s romantic interest in Jo Young was raised at the beginning of the series, this theme faded as other aspects of the drama gained momentum. Jo Young ventured to discover what was happening in the parallel world where his King found happiness and had few opportunities to meet Na Ri.

On the other hand, the closing of the story where we see Lee Gon and Tae Eul meet every weekend to explore where they can go with the connection that exists between the two worlds was not the end that many expected, since it was a part of history that could be widely exploited.

https://www.somagnews.com/will-the-king-eternal-monarch-get-a-second-season/

@leeminhosny @willenette Is this magazine one of those who just wants to get clicks and just say stuff like that or it is a more reputable magazine?

On 9/27/2020 at 9:12 AM, leeminhosny said:

Completely ,LMH seems so empty 

Also Netflix said because they didn't give more any video us "actors are so busy" what a big lie 

I said why LMH doesn't update anything old days and now he update ,I will start to get angry "LMH seems so empty" 

What is this announcement by Netflix about actors being busy?  I did not read anything? The most popular actor is certainly not busy. 

On 9/27/2020 at 6:04 PM, leeminhosny said:

LMH reached 20M followers on Faceb and he is first Korean .If a Kpop group reached 20M etc there are 783678325735 Million news, post on Korea or other English sites but there isn't only news about LMH.But I didn't surprised.

Sorry, I am unable to remove the video.  LMH's ex-girlfriend's ex-boyfriend talking about LMH?  Who is the ex-girlfriend?  And what is this ex saying about LMH? There is no subtitles.

So the media ignores this big news because it is LMH but if it was Kpop they will be all excited? That is really biased and he is such a nice and simple guy.

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 9/27/2020 at 6:04 PM, leeminhosny said:

what does this actor say about Our Oppa??

someone translate please!!!! :highonflowers:

Pleaseeeeeeeee translate :please:

Edited by Berou
Please don't quote videos. thanks !
  • Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

30 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

what does this actor say about Our Oppa??

someone translate please!!!! :highonflowers:

Pleaseeeeeeeee translate :please:

he was asked to mention an actor who catched his eyes (meaning he likes or he wants to work with) and he answered that its lmh because he likes his acting and his good looks

but you have to know that this is an old interview. now i dont think he can say something like this again since they have past with their ex 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 3

DOES ANYONE HAVE PHOTO OF LMH FROM GB AND/OR BH FOR OUR HAIRSTYLE POLL?  ALSO, THE HAIRSTYLE FROM LOTBS (IN SPAIN) THE SLIGHTLY CURLY LOOK AND THE SK LOOK?  I CAN PROBABLY FIND LOTBS IN SOME VIDEO, BUT GB AND BH ARE HARDER TO FIND.

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

DOES ANYONE HAVE PHOTO OF LMH FROM GB AND/OR BH FOR OUR HAIRSTYLE POLL?  ALSO, THE HAIRSTYLE FROM LOTBS (IN SPAIN) THE SLIGHTLY CURLY LOOK AND THE SK LOOK?  I CAN PROBABLY FIND LOTBS IN SOME VIDEO, BUT GB AND BH ARE HARDER TO FIND.

GB

img%5D   

bounty Hunter 

img%5D

curly Hoe Jun Jae

img%5D
img%5D 

credit: as tagged 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, lupeace said:

he was asked to mention an actor who catched his eyes (meaning he likes or he wants to work with) and he answered that its lmh because he likes his acting and his good looks

but you have to know that this is an old interview. now i dont think he can say something like this again since they have past with their ex 

But he talking about new drama I think it isn't old. :lol: and I remembered now he has mentioned before he dated her I said "He praised LMH but he dated ex" :lol:

9 hours ago, CallieP said:

@leeminhosny @willenette Is this magazine one of those who just wants to get clicks and just say stuff like that or it is a more reputable magazine?

yes exactly they make it to get click 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Kim Jong Dae (Gangnam Blues)

tumblr_nj10o5gHer1r3n4xoo1_1280.jpg

@CarolynH Perhaps for next drama related quiz, the participants can just post answers in spoilers format in this thread and send the complete answers by PM?

Since when someone already posted all the correct answers first, other participants will feel less challenged to participate since the first person already got the answers correct. :D 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 hours ago, CallieP said:

What is this announcement by Netflix about actors being busy?  I did not read anything? The most popular actor is certainly not busy. 

So the media ignores this big news because it is LMH but if it was Kpop they will be all excited? That is really biased and he is such a nice and simple guy.

Netflix aired so many videos about other dramas but they aired just 2 videos about TKEM and fans asked why they said on Instagram " because actors are so busy" 

I see so many news " X group reached 10M/15M etc. , they first Korean etc." news about KPOP but Korea Media or English sites never talk about this .

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

thanks @Nikaa94 for the links. I really liked the write up - thanks to Google translate. Sad, I cannot understand the videos though. 

Now, waiting for new project announcement. :Pandabulous:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1