Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

19 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

@Nikaa94 @leeminhosny @SophieH @CallieP @Min2206 @Aleumdaun @backstreetboysfan @Thong Thin after the confusion yesterday, The Swoon has reopened the voting on best couple (and has improved the way of asking so now it is clearer). We have another chance!

By the way: today's poll is best style and I voted for our evil prime minister. I totally loved her looks. 

Thank you @Missprincesa for the info.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Thank you @Nikaa94 for sharing the grounded, simple and humble LMH twitter post.  Everyday I learn new stuff about him.  He sure values his friends, partners and associates - one who appreciates life with GRATITUDE.  

cr jaddiemino

Say the pics were from a  photobook - I have not seen these photos before but love his casual manner here, hence reposting here

• Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, CallieP said:

I am not sure where you live but where did you purchase the DVD? Netflix sells  K-Version DVDs? Doo they have subtitles?  Does the C-version have English Subs?

I just looked King is not 52% but 45% , and CLOY 55%  Weird.

@CallieP, I said in my post that I bought it in ebay. I usually buy my stuff especially DVDs from YesAsia but IDK why during that time when I visited the site & saw it, I ordered the set. It's fine with me since it was my 1st time trying DVD, which is C-version. Ye, it's complete with clear/good Eng & Chinese subtitles. (all region) And it's free shipping except to NK & Israel. :blush: 

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

16 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thank you @Nikaa94 for sharing the grounded, simple and humble LMH twitter post.  Everyday I learn new stuff about him.  He sure values his friends, partners and associates - one who appreciates life with GRATITUDE.  

totally agree! :approves:

by the way, your profile picture is sooooo cute like you :heart1:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

city_hunter3-6.jpg?w=598&h=336

Lee Min Ho In the 2011 Korean drama City Hunter, Lee Min Ho won a trophy and injured his hand. Three months before filming the drama, he began various training sessions, and 90% of the action scenes in the drama were performed in person, even on a 30-meter building without replacement. The acting skills are also outstanding. Since the plot requires a mask that covers half of the face, he can only express complex feelings with his eyes. It can be said that his eyes created the characteristic male protagonist Li Rongcheng.

In this drama, Lee Min Ho won the Best Actor Award, the Special Hallyu Award at the 2011 Korean TV Drama Awards, and the Best Actor Award, Internet Popularity Award, Top 10 Star Awards, Rookie Award at the SBS Acting Awards ...

(Sylvia's clip) Weibo video from Korea-Video

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4577969008476182/4577971547676855

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4577971547676855

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

I like how this multi fandoms K-drama fan Twitter account praised and recognised LMH, so just posting it here. If you're observing Twitter regularly, you would know that LMH often gets lots of hate in that bird app, especially from multi fandoms K-drama accounts, so it's refreshing to see this account's tweet about LMH.

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

Lee Min Ho, Park Seo Joon or Hyun Bin, who was the Best K drama actor of the year? VOTE

This year has presented a potpourri of shows on the K-drama front. With numerous performances that left everyone talking, which includes stars like Lee Min Ho, Park Seo Joon, Hyun Bin and Kim Seon Ho, we want to know from you, who do you think is the best actor of the year?
Written By Dishya Sharma  119161 reads  Mumbai  Updated: December 3, 2020 08:57 pm
Who was the Best K drama actor of the year?

lee_min_ho_hyun_bin_2020.jpg?itok=ZbzKVZ

It was an interesting year for K-drama lovers. An array of dramas made its way on the small screen. As the COVID-19 induced lockdown forced people to go under house arrest, more and more people turned towards K-dramas for solace and as a result, a number of Korean dramas and Korean stars became popular. From Crash Landing On You to Itaewon Class from the pre-COVID-19 era to The King: Eternal Monarch and It's Okay To Not Okay, dramas were discussed and dissected online.

With every drama, the conversations around each actor's performance also became the talk of the town. Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun made a highly anticipated comeback from military training with heart-fluttering performances in The King: Eternal Monarch and It's Okay To Not Be Okay. Hyun Bin swept fans off their feet with his enduring portrayal of the North Korean military officer in Crash Landing On You, whereas Kim Seon Ho being the epitome of the second lead in Start-Up.

Park Seo Joon stepped out of his comfort zone to deliver a mellow but powerful performance in Itaewon Class. Meanwhile, Lee Dong Wook shed his skin as the Grim Reaper (yes, we know he did other dramas after Goblin) to get under the skin of the gumiho (mythical fox) in Tale of the Nine-Tailed. We also saw Park Bo Gum deliver a refreshing take on a young, relatable character fighting for his dreams in Record of Youth before he donned the uniform for his compulsory military training. Amid these, Jo Jung Suk wrapped us with a blanket of wholesome with his soul-filling performance with Hospital Playlist.

Now, with the year ending, we are struggling to pick one best performance. So we leave it up to you, who do you think was the best actor this year? Vote and let us know in the comments below.

If you think there were actors apart from the mentioned list that left you impressed, drop the names in the comments below.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-park-seo-joon-or-hyun-bin-who-was-best-k-drama-actor-year-vote-579512j

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3