Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

What audition? LMH is already the male lead. The rest of the cast will go through audition  and the article’s point was that people who participated in audition must not tell anyone. 

Ignore this tweet! This US girl though..:unamused: 

Yes that is Hollywood but that girl doesn't know Korean sector and MYM :unamused: what are they talking, why LMH participate aution , this is other cast , they already use LMH name to attention 

4 hours ago, JoannaID said:

We've been quoting these two girls here several times actually haha. They are very vocal in Twitter about this because they are US based and one of them works as film editor there.

I don't think she's bitter though, she's also LMH fan, I read all of her tweets, she's just stating that it is not 100% confirmed, not about the audition thing, I don't know, LOL.

I just want to hear from all sides, since this is the first time LMH is rumoured to involve in a US produced drama, don't want to be disappointed later if this is not eventually confirmed. :D 

She can know Hoolywood but I think she doesn't know Korean sector so much 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Heilo said:

Who waked me up from my slumber. What is that noise? 

I recall TKEM ending 4 months ago didn't realize the turn around would be this quick considering it is LMH and I am really pleased with it. I read little details about it here and there and I like it. 

Me after finding out LMH is coming back..  

I was going bored for awhile then found out that LMH is coming back. I was like HOLY HELL!!! this is happening! BTW Give this man the Golden Globe and Emmy on before hand just from his participation. His a true treasure for modern day Film-TV entertainment. His become an entity of his own and he occupies a corner of the entertainment share it's Lee Min effin Ho for god sake. 

Nonetheless it is a quite interesting venture for him to try something new I guess and change the grassing location for awhile. It's quite an interesting choice to say the least. 

Welcome back @Heilo long time no see?

• Like 2

We never heard LMH receive a offer from Brad Pitt movie , if other a actor receive offer they can make a media play "X received offer and he is checking" but we read just He turned down offer. I think everyone should learn LMH better. If he turn down already MYM reject it. And maybe we couldn't hear even drama name .

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

We never heard LMH receive a offer from Brad Pitt movie , if other a actor receive offer they can make a media play "X received offer and he is checking" but we read just He turned down offer. I think everyone should learn LMH better. If he turn down already MYM reject it. And maybe we couldn't hear even drama name .

True. LMH never mediaplays and they would have shout down the rumours like the plague. MYM released this on purpose. He never releases casting news without it being true. The same goes to dating rumours. They don't play around

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Elnin Joery said:

True. LMH never mediaplays and they would have shout down the rumours like the plague. MYM released this on purpose. He never releases casting news without it being true. The same goes to dating rumours. They just don't play around

Unfortunately If he was caught on date he accepted it:lol: so many actor reject even they are caught while marketing 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Unfortunately If he was caught on date he accepted it:lol: so many actor reject even they are caught while marketing 

I guess if you are caught dating then there is no way denying it:lol: but even in that situation he always choses to say the truth

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

True. LMH never mediaplays and they would have shout down the rumours like the plague. MYM released this on purpose. He never releases casting news without it being true. The same goes to dating rumours. They just don't play around

But MYM didn't release this purpose I think production leaked it for attentiton or etc. 

I guess if you are caught dating then there is no way denying it:lol:

there are some couple Dispatch caught them, even with pict but they deny it , I wish LMH can deny it :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

But MYM didn't release this purpose I think production leaked it for attentiton or etc. 

there are some couple Dispatch caught them, even with pict but they deny it , I wish LMH can deny it :lol:

Hahaha. Some people can be head-strong without any benefit to them and would lie in front of facts. lying to Dispatch when they got you red-handed is not a good look

• Like 5

Hahaha. Some people can be head-strong without any benefit to them and would lie in front of facts. lying to Dispatch when they got you red-handed is not a good look

Even nobody believe them , at the and if you reject it everyone remember rejection in the future ,so they reject it. They don't want to is written a name more in their lover list. Becuase If a actor dated at least twice Knetz say "playboy" etc.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Even nobody believe them , at the and if you reject it everyone remember rejection in the future ,so they reject it. They don't want to is written a name more in their lover list. Becuase If a actor dated at least twice Knetz say "playboy" etc.

Now I understand them more I believe. Lmao! Hahaha! They are both running from unfortunate tags. A male will be tagged 'Playboy'' and Female they will tag her 'Thot'' Both tags are unfortunate especially when you think about Knetz they are unforgiving. 

Personally I prefer the truth but I can see why some will lie in the face of facts when it comes to dating

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Now I understand them more I believe. Lmao! Hahaha! They are both running from unfortunate tags. A male will be tagged 'Playboy'' and Female they will tag her 'Thot'' Both tags are unfortunate especially when you think about Knetz they are unforgiving. 

Personally I prefer the truth but I can see why some will lie in the face of facts when it comes to dating

So I don't believe them, Yes I hate Dispatch but If they chach up a couple, it is true, because they follow them for months and of course a couple go shopping together they are dating. I don't care their lies.:lol: And I can't forget a case.They catch up a couple but they rejected, they say "we are friends" and Dispatch said "They stayed together in a house for days but we hope theirs friendship last forever" hahahaha they were so angry and their last wish :lol:because they followed for months but they rejected.

• LOL 2

On 10/19/2020 at 3:31 PM, Missprincesa said:

Oh my god! 

I have had a really bad day at work and decided to come to the forum to see if something was new before going to bed, and I found this!! This project is really huge, ambitious and ultra serious. With this project is looks like LMH is taking a big step in his goal to be recognised as a serious actor, capable of portraying very different roles and making a difference. 

And also is a strategic decision to farther promote his career in global markets outside Korea. Also, for Apple seems a strategic move, because with this production they can enter the South Korean market with guarantees.

I am so happy and also waiting for official confirmation.

Let's wiggle!!!!

:2540_meh:

Absolutely agree with what you said.  Great move for him to get really recognized worldwide. Hope he slays everyone with his charm and wins critical acclaim.  It will be a great achievement if he succeeds. Wish him the best. Hope he confirms. 

I read somewhere in these pages that he is having a great affinity with Soo Hugh the script writer.  I am not sure who posted that.  I wonder if that report is true. It is fantastic if they are working together on the script.

On 10/19/2020 at 8:37 PM, JoannaID said:

Thanks @CallieP- I noticed you reacted to posts from few days ago, are you still back reading? lol.

Wow, 19 October is now listed as the most active date! The excitement for new project is reaaaaal!

I hoped to wake up to an official confirmation, hopefully we'll get the firm confirmation soon!!

Lee-Min-Ho-Accepts-Prayer-Circle-Starts-Now

:please:

Yes, I am still back reading now on page 3772, 12 pages more to catch up. Don't even know if MYM has officially announced, LOL!!!

Oct 19th is most active date all due to @Nikaa94who is responsible for half the posts!:D. Thank you Nikaa!

19 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

It also seems to me that the role of Hansu is well suited for Lee Min Ho - a complex ambiguous character, and the role is mature, which makes it even more interesting. Sanju is also very important for the film, so you need to choose a real dramatic artist who can convey the whole gamut of the heroine's feelings - love, pain, suffering, self-sacrifice and forgiveness. Many fashionable artists will not be able to cope with such a role - there is not enough pretty appearance, you still need talent.

In any case, the choice is up to Lee Min Ho. Therefore, I agree with any of his roles - he will still play great!

19 hours ago, scrawford said:

For me personally, I am not turned off if LMH play Ko Honsu. Really i am fine with him playing a character that is not likeable. But the wealthy effect and having mistress could be the talk around some Kdrama community. Which, at this point, maybe it shouldn't bother us since we won't be worrying about ratings and Knetz and kdrama community. 

But here is something to think about. Noa was Born in Japan, but the story started in Busan area, so If LMH indeed started shooting in Busan, he might be either Ko Honsu or Baek Isak. 

Unless they are planning on keep the Busan Location for the japanese part. If I remember correctly the shooting location for the series is Busan SK and Vancouver, CA.

If LMH plays Ko Honsu, he will play a guy who seduces a young girl when he is already married.  Secondly,  will LMH play old Hansu?   He would have to make up to look old enough to have a grown up son. I can't imagine old LMH, LOL

On 10/20/2020 at 2:45 AM, willenette said:

Here are all actors and actresses who will come to the '2020 Asia Artist Awards.' 

The '2020 Asia Artist Awards' revealed the lineup of actors and actresses for the awards ceremony today, October 20, 2020. There are a total of 17 confirmed actors and actresses so far. They include Lee Jungjae, Lee Junki, Kim Soohyun, Seo Yejin, Jeon Mido, Han Sohee, Park Joohyun, Kim Minjae, Lee Junhyeok, Lee Jaewook, Lee Sungkyung, Ahn Hyoseop, Kim Seonho, Ahn Bohyun, Kim Hyeyoon, Lee Jooyoung, and Ahn Eunjin. :blush:  This year's ceremony will be taking place on November 25th at 6 P.M KST (red carpet will start at 4 P.M KST) with Super Junior's Leeteuk as the MC of the night. :grin:

@Missprincesa, yes, there's a Spanish Edition of this. Actually Pachinko book  will be translated into twenty-seven languages. :blush:

Will LMH win an award here and if so which one? 

6 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

I will say this - Korea Dispatch got nothing on the $hit that goes down in Vancouver.  For one, the place is TINY, with a handful of studios and dozens upon dozens of series filming all at once.  We have a joke in the Arrowverse fandom that all six shows only have one hospital room and one set of outdoor staircase.  Any location filming will give us some incredible photos.

The leakers and “dispatch” are also insanely accurate - they can catch anything and everything, especially c*nadagraphs.  They’re not the...most respectful, but they keep a far away enough distance . They can truly see everything though...they broke the Melissa Benoist/Blake Jenner news years before Melissa revealed her story. 

Fans are, for the most part, extremely respectful.  It’s mostly Vancouver natives and Seattle folks who will head up, and it’ll very very chill.  Vancouver is truly one of the most beautiful places in the world, and great for filming.  If anything, LMH would have a really nice time there for a few months. 

Love Vancouver

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Actually I don't care AAA if LMH's official TW account didn't share it link I don't vote him, I vote him because he shared. Why? If you look these categories you understand it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Artist_Awards

They invite so many actors and actress for attention and It look like they give everyone same award but with different name and I laughed a lot they gave to Lee Seung Gi "best welcome award":lol: after his military service hahaha what is best welcome award exactly because LSG wasn't active two years during MS they couldn't find a award and they coop up like this award:lol:, theirs awards are so strange and They say "Asia Artist Awards" but they give almost all of awards to Koreans what a lie :lol: I still vote LMH but fans of idols become organized so well because they know well voting.Anyway 
LMH should work for his drama this isn't required but don't give up voting. But I thought this even before drama news came out ,LMH might not go even he will win award, some actors don't go for just popularity awards. And LMH had already so many popularity awards, this isn't important for me. Everyone know his popularity.

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Will LMH win an award here and if so which one? 

We are in the midst of voting for him now LOLLLLL  @CallieP
Our fingers and heart are trembling , so nervous - 2nd voting just done for tonight

The award is Actor Popularity Award Cumulative Ranking  -  Cumulative rank no. 1 wins the popularity award.    Guess we will only know after 15 Nov.  :blush:

• Like 2

The timing is perfect too.  The best acting job in the world can easily be shut out at the awards because of politics and campaigning.  Lady Gaga is my queen, but she campaigned for her Oscar harder than Biden is doing right now.  Hollywood’s politics plays a massive role in it as well.

We’re hitting a LOT of positives right now. 

Hallyu wave in the US - this country is turning into Koreaboos (sorry @koreaboooo) and anything Korean is on fire right now.  

Riding off of Parasite - the “seal” has been broken, so to speak.  

Push on diversity and inclusion - no matter how great LMH is, for years they would turn a blind eye to him so they can promote the usuals in Hollywood. 

LMH is a kind, soft, gorgeous, sweet person who has experts running his SM.  Hollywood no longer likes whatever a “bad boy”.

There’s jack all coming out of Hollywood due to our ineptitude with COVID.  

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Heilo said:

Who waked me up from my slumber. What is that noise? 

giphy.gif

I recall TKEM ending 4 months ago didn't realize the turn around would be this quick considering it is LMH and I am really pleased with it. I read little details about it here and there and I like it. 

Me after finding out LMH is coming back..  

XcuZ.gif

I was going bored for awhile then found out that LMH is coming back. I was like HOLY HELL!!! this is happening! BTW Give this man the Golden Globe and Emmy on before hand just from his participation. His a true treasure for modern day Film-TV entertainment. His become an entity of his own and he occupies a corner of the entertainment share it's Lee Min effin Ho for god sake. 

Nonetheless it is a quite interesting venture for him to try something new I guess and change the grassing location for awhile. It's quite an interesting choice to say the least. 

I Couldn't agree more with this. He deserves that 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

The timing is perfect too.  The best acting job in the world can easily be shut out at the awards because of politics and campaigning.  Lady Gaga is my queen, but she campaigned for her Oscar harder than Biden is doing right now.  Hollywood’s politics plays a massive role in it as well. 

Politics in Hollywood awards has become the norm. Majority of the years it is based on politics but not deserving. They gave an award to James Franco instead of Hugh Jackmann for ''Logan'' Just ridiculous if you ask me but it is the norm nowadays. Politics is everywhere and is expected

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

Actually I don't care AAA if LMH's official TW account didn't share it link I don't vote him, I vote him because he shared. Why? If you look these categories you understand it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Artist_Awards

They invite so many actors and actress for attention and It look like they give everyone same award but with different name and I laughed a lot they gave to Lee Seung Gi "best welcome award":lol: after his military service hahaha what is best welcome award exactly because LSG wasn't active two years during MS they couldn't find a award and they coop up like this award:lol:, theirs awards are so strange and They say "Asia Artist Awards" but they give almost all of awards to Koreans what a lie :lol: I still vote LMH but fans of idols become organized so well because they know well voting.Anyway 
LMH should work for his drama this isn't required but don't give up voting. But I thought this even before drama news came out ,LMH might not go even he will win award, some actors don't go for just popularity awards. And LMH had already so many popularity awards, this isn't important for me. Everyone know his popularity.

Yes, LMH clearly doesn't need another popularity award, even from his social media presence, everybody knows he's the most popular K-actor in the world. 

The chances are slim that LMH can be number 1 in this AAA thing, because this is an unfair fight with K-Pop Idols who have little / less acting portfolios but with fans who are more familiar with the voting system and even bought votes way before the competition begun.

But we still need to keep LMH number 1 as pure actor in this competition, we can't let him drop bellow number 3, because that would be a shame. And this is a hardworking task for Minoz. I'm amazed how dedicated these Minoz so far to support him in this tiring voting.

• Like 7
  • Love 2