Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 5/12/2020 at 8:51 PM, leeminhosny said:

OMG so I couldn't understand CallieP , I can see everything now I try with VPN and same, VPN or without VPN it seem me same , OK so you can't see everything 

It seem me like this

And yes first trailer now 3.5M views

I see what you mean, views on The Swoon e.g first trailer is now 3.5 million.  I thought the number of viewers who watched the drama on Netflix not Swoon views. I wanted to know the number of Netflix viewers watching King for each country or all over the world, the number of people watching the King. LOL. Thanks for clarifying.

• Like 2

I’ve just finished reading the exhaustive nmber of posts on the TKEM thread (whew!). I’m sure when I go back there will be 15 more pages. But I just want to say here how much I’m enjoying LMH’s performance in this series. He’s perfect as the King, so beautiful and regal yet very human with a touch of math nerd thrown in!. I was sorely disappointed in the story during the first several episodes,  but now I think that this series is so deep into time travel and parallel worlds, it’s now hard to know where any one scene is placed in time.  And the writer has deliberately done that. There is also high tragedy in store. Ep 10 is just a preview, and I cried for LG and KTE at the end. Terrific performances by them both. Can’t wait for more with hanky in hand!

• Like 12
  • Love 2

cefc141ff3930ea73d751f040962709574ce62db

On 5/16/2020 at 4:22 PM, msdot said:

I’ve just finished reading the exhaustive nmber of posts on the TKEM thread (whew!). I’m sure when I go back there will be 15 more pages.

I've almost decided to leave that thread and post my comments over here (under a spoiler if necessary).  It is very exhausting!  :lol:  Not just the reading, but the IQ test of thinking through all the weird theories.  I don't think TKEM can be fairly judged until it is concluded--when everything comes together (or not?!).

• Like 8
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

Not just the reading, but the IQ test of thinking through all the theories.  I don't think TKEM can be fairly judged until it is concluded--when everything comes together (or not?!).

Yes, it’s a fascinating puzzle!

• Like 7

The King is now number 2 on the Domestic Drama Daily Search on Naver!! 

https://search.naver.com/search.naver?query=더+킹+영원의+군주&ie=utf8&sm=tab_fid&rm=rkt_dra%2Cnexearch%2Csearch_extra%2C0

The endingggggg!! OMG!! :bawling: What do I say?? So shocking and sad!!!  We saw tearful eyes of Lee Gon!!:bawling:  Tae Eul's crying scene was sooooo heartbreaking. How did Tae Eul go to Lee Gon's world at the end? Did LR or Luna take her? 

• Like 8

LMH twt update

Lee Min-ho, The King actor, proved his true worth. Silent tears acting, the sorrow of the emperor 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004207880?lfrom=twitter

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200517

Lee Min-ho of "The King," delicate silent tears and tears in restrained grief.

In the 10th episode of SBS Friday-Saturday drama "The King: Eternal Monarch," which aired on the 16th, Lee Min-ho made viewers cry together with his grim yet restrained tearful acting. Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho), who appeared in the Republic of Korea with a shaded face as if he was about to face the final showdown, expressed his deep love for Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) with tears, making everyone's hearts ache. Lee Min-ho's delicate performance, which slowly draws up the changing emotional lines of anger, despair and sadness, is raising the tension and emotion of the drama.

In the meantime, Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) has taken a step closer to the secrets surrounding the parallel world, finding out the timing of Yi Rim's (Lee Jung-jin's) two world moves, his desire for eternal immortality, and the fact that there are two doors to the parallel world. In order to protect Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), who is exposed to danger, police from the empire tracked Luna (Kim Go-eun) and narrowed the investigation network on Lee Rim from various angles. Lee Gon, who finally made it to the streets of the Korean Empire in the new year of 2020 with fierce calculations and plans. However, Lee Rim's men staged a hostage-taking attack and Lee Gon stopped pursuing it for the safety of his citizens.

Lee Min-ho, who exuded cold charisma only with fierce eyes and facial expressions amid a tense standoff, portrayed a situation in which he was frustrated by unexpected events. His bloodshot eyes, revealing deep anger and despair, immersed him in the seething emotional lines of Lee Gon.

Later, Lee Gon asked Jongin (Jeon Moo-song) of Buyeong-gun, who is second in line to the throne, to protect the palace during his absence. However, Lee Rim's desire to have one complete Manpasikjeok led to another death after Lee Gon's father. Lee Min-ho's bloodless face, with only his eyes alive during the funeral, felt a sense of loss again.

And the still sorrow inside Lee Gon, who had endured stoically, was deeply buried in the scene of his reunion with Tae-eul at the end. As before, Lee Gon asks, "How have you been?" but the heavy atmosphere casts an unknown sense of anxiety and tension. Lee Gon said, "I'm came from far away. Come to think of it, I didn't even give you a single flower. So I came across the universe," then gave her the flowers and said, "Yes, I haven't even said this yet. I love you. I love you so much," he confessed and kissed Tae-eul. A moment later, he said, "At some point I'll look as if I've disappeared before your eyes. But don't worry too much. I'm just walking through frozen time," Lee Gon disappeared.

His sad smile with red bloodshot eyes, and tears flowing down his cheeks, made viewers' hearts hurt like a knife. It was sad because it was Lee Gon's tears, who had been controlling his emotions with such a cautious mind to respect the life of Taeul in Korea, and it was all the more miserable because it was the tears of the emperor who went through difficult times and came forward to deal with big things. Lee Min-ho's confession of tears, a mixture of heartbreaking longing and sadness, redoubled the sadness of the play, leaving a longer lingering feeling than ever.

Lee Min-ho naturally concentrates viewers on Lee Gon's anger and sorrow, which is heightened by his weighty and restrained acting to match his role as emperor, even amid mixed emotions. Lee Min-ho's passionate performance, which will be even more intense, is drawing keen attention as Lee Gon's awakening to confront fate to protect his beloved woman and the two worlds is foreseen. SBS Friday-Saturday drama "The King" airs every Friday and Saturday at 10 p.m.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202005170857560763011_1

• Like 10
  • Love 4

MYM IG update

Actor Lee Min Ho, who showed up at Prince Boo-young's funeral and broke the tear button for us. In the last scene of his confession, he made all the viewers tearful. Feeling lost and empty, but he has to get up and walk a long way! Let's cheer together for Lee Gon next week!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, CallieP said:

I see what you mean, views on The Swoon e.g first trailer is now 3.5 million.  I thought the number of viewers who watched the drama on Netflix not Swoon views. I wanted to know the number of Netflix viewers watching King for each country or all over the world, the number of people watching the King. LOL. Thanks for clarifying.

Worldwide Top 19, the highest ranking of K-Dramas.
And @leeminhosny, would you please give me the link where you find the Netflix World Ranking ? Thank you.

007YvW4Igy1gev89hhie3j30u0143gqh.jpg

cr. 韩剧TheKing永远的君主

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

LMH IG update

I tried soft vanilla ice cream with my staff.

Lee Min Ho: I’m trying a soft serve vanilla ice-cream with my staff that no one tasted

Woo Do Hwan: put it down, I’ll taste it for you

cr: @Latifah_

:lol: these two

EYMoonfWkAYaeN8?format=jpg&name=small

more stills

94840c9c-fa5e-4550-a7e5-9b656887d955.jpg

Spoiler

16e88c22-2fc5-43db-8feb-7b9a20b98d11.jpg

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Worldwide Top 19, the highest ranking of K-Dramas.
And @leeminhosny, would you please give me the link where you find the Netflix World Ranking ? Thank you.

cr. 韩剧TheKing永远的君主

@gtLmh0622 here’s the the link... Scroll down to tv show section and if you click into the king’s drama title you can see daily ranking across all countries  ! Such an awesome site ! 

https://flixpatrol.com/top10/netflix/world/2020/full#type2

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Today again #9 :heart:

leeminhosny, thanks for sharing this. I'm glad that it's on the Top 10 on Netflix SK. Sigh..... in Japan, the drama was initially at Top 3 but now, I feel sad & bad that it wasn't even present in Top 10. Netflix Japan has the biggest Netflix subscribers in Asia. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, willenette said:

leeminhosny, thanks for sharing this. I'm glad that it's on the Top 10 on Netflix SK. Sigh..... in Japan, the drama was initially at Top 3 but now, I feel sad & bad that it wasn't even present in Top 10. Netflix Japan has the biggest Netflix subscribers in Asia. :wub:

It's number 5 in Japan today. By the way India has bigger subscriber base then Japan as of 2020 IMO. It's 2nd in SK today. SK and Japan are almost neck and Neck Subscriber wise. Japan is not as signficiant Subscriber base wise. India has arguably more while Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea are almost same as Japan around the 3-4 million subs 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3