Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

37 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Nikaa94 Can we discuss again what characters he would play? Something that hasn't been done in Kdramas before? 

Good discussion! :gangnamstyle:

A ML character that hasn't been done in Kdramas? 

firefighter? :D refugee? 

For me LMH's  job or title does not really matter. I think stories that focus on the job of leads tend to be boring like lawyers, judge, prosecutors. :D LMH can play an unemployed character but the story itself and also his characteristics are important. LMH always owns his characters and make them so special. 

As for character, most Minoz here suggested 'detective'. I have thought about it for quite a while and I don't know what character I personally would want for LMH to play. It is so hard!! Most of characters that come to my mind are from other dramas made. I want unique personality and character for LMH. i don't want a character for LMH that has already been played. 

what do you think? any character comes to your mind?

how about a man with magic powers? :transforms:

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Lee taemin 123 said:

I'm usually inactive but I can't  miss the ost poll. U guys left out some of the best in LMH drama out.

You are my world LOTBS

Love story lotbs

Wind flower lotbs

So goodbye city hunter (the best)

Suddenly city hunter all time fav

Love city hunter 

Love moment heir 

I'm saying heir ( third best)

Love is feeling  heir 

Painful love heir 

I'm stupid boys over the flower. 

Don't cry TKEM by davichi kang min kyung ( it seems nobody like it but I'm a big fan of davichi so).

Fool lotbs

Lean on you lobts 

Lastly u are my everything 

Overall the heir  have the best ost for  but city hunter is definitely up their too.

my top3 ost are 

1 So goodbye ( city hunter) by jonghyun (rest in peace).

2 suddenly city hunter.

3 I'm saying Lee Hong ki ( the heir).

Honorable mentions are the one above especially you are my world lotbs, and love is feeling the heir.

U guys should try listening all of these u won't regret it.

@Lee taemin 123 Thanks for the lovely list. Most OST songs are so good and it's still very hard to pick out favourite.

I have been camping on YouTube and found a video that I have forgotten about. LMH first commercial song. Not only he did cf for it but also sing for it. I remember how much I used to love this song. 

Watch "Lee Min Ho & Sandara Park ft. Jessica Gomez – Extreme Kiss 2X Cass Beer" on YouTube.

I was so surprise seeing many people in the comment section want drama starring Dara and LMH.  Is she also an actress?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, happivirus said:

@Lee taemin 123 Thanks for the lovely list. Most OST songs are so good and it's still very hard to pick out favourite.

I have been camping on YouTube and found a video that I have forgotten about. LMH first commercial song. Not only he did cf for it but also sing for it. I remember how much I used to love this song. 

Watch "Lee Min Ho & Sandara Park ft. Jessica Gomez – Extreme Kiss 2X Cass Beer" on YouTube.

I was so surprise seeing many people in the comment section want drama starring Dara and LMH.  Is she also an actress?

Yeah I watched it so many times may be more than 100 times over the last 4 months no joke. Not only for lmh but I'm also dara fan.

U are right everyone wants them in s drama because their chemistry in the mv. Not long ago dara mentioned that they did the kiss 50 times. There are also jokes of GD Dara and LMH.

I don't know if u noticed but Kim won bin and Jung il woo were also there.

Edited by Sushimi
Do not qoute youtube videos. Thanks
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Good discussion! 

For me LMH's  job or title does not really matter. I think stories that focus on the job of leads tend to be boring like lawyers, judge, prosecutors. :D LMH can play an unemployed character but the story itself and also his characteristics are important. LMH always owns his characters and make them so special. 

As for character, most Minoz here suggested 'detective'. I have thought about it for quite a while and I don't know what character I personally would want for LMH to play. It is so hard!! Most of characters that come to my mind are from other dramas made. I want unique personality and character for LMH. i don't want a character for LMH that has already been played. 

how about a man with magic powers? 

Detective LMH - single daddy,  in a jam, (eg. trying to clear his name)- action romance? Has this been done before? 

I like man with magic powers too, but wasn't LG like that? 

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs. Thanks.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, happivirus said:

Dara is know for being an idol or artist but she also starred in many dramas in Philippine. She is good actress but is just she is very successful idol with more than 13 million net worth. If I remember correctly she was in producer with iu and Kim soo hyun. She made cameo. She is also know as the vampire of kpop.

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote YouTube videos. Thanks
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, scrawford said:

This is the point of no return for me :). I was like, Wow he is handsome!!!

Lurked here and after a while went to ig. saw part of this vid and it reminded me of your post. Made me chuckle. Are you her?:D:lol:

ezgif-com-gif-maker-5.gif

This poll is so hard. There are so many iconic osts from minhos dramas that can give me all the feels. Too bad we can only choose 2:sweatingbullets:. At the end i just voted for 'its alright and windflower'. I also really love 'Somewhere Someday' from Lotbs.

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, Lee taemin 123 said:

Yeah I watched it so many times may be more than 100 times over the last 4 months no joke. Not only for lmh but I'm also dara fan.

U are right everyone wants them in s drama because their chemistry in the mv. Not long ago dara mentioned that they did the kiss 50 times. There are also jokes of GD Dara and LMH.

I don't know if u noticed but Kim won bin and Jung il woo were also there.

I might be wrong but if Dara doesn't have notable role under her belt it gonna be an impossible pairing.  I did notice KWB but not JIW. Which part is JIW I need to rewatch again. :joy:

6 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Detective LMH - single daddy,  in a jam, (eg. trying to clear his name)- action romance? Has this been done before? 

I like man with magic powers too, but wasn't LG like that? 

@Aleumdaun I like detective series. How about something like The X-file. Suspense and supernatural all mix genres in one.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, happivirus said:

I was planning to post this same video but had not done so yet so you beat me to it.  He is so different here, with dark eye make up.  Very Gothic.  Did he really sing the song?  I did not know that.  There was another BTS showing him practicing the dance steps.  His dancing skills.  Dancing is not the top of his talents. He has to practice hard and he is so cute when he does a hip shake in one of his concerts and he laughs.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

32 minutes ago, CallieP said:

I was planning to post this same video but had not done so yet so you beat me to it.  He is so different here, with dark eye make up.  Very Gothic.  Did he really sing the song?  I did not know that.  There was another BTS showing him practicing the dance steps.  His dancing skills.  Dancing is not the top of his talents. He has to practice hard and he is so cute when he does a hip shake in one of his concerts and he laughs.

Dara was in some dramas. 

Jung il woo was 29 seconds into the video, he was the who pointed at dara telling lmh to look there. U will also find him in the video at some point too. Just watch it again and don't let LMH blind you.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

50 minutes ago, happivirus said:

I might be wrong but if Dara doesn't have notable role under her belt it gonna be an impossible pairing.  I did notice KWB but not JIW. Which part is JIW I need to rewatch again. :joy:

@Aleumdaun I like detective series. How about something like The X-file. Suspense and supernatural all mix genres in one.

@happivirus I like detective series too, esp the British ones. Suspense yes, supernatural no.. they give me the creeps. But I will watch LMH in anything :D

• Like 6

OMG, I finally voted.  It was tough.  In the end, I chose Painful Love (we gotta support our boy) and Windflower.  Windflower is the one from ep 13.  Painful Love really suits LMH's voice.  

cr:  ariel durango

:cries:Possibly my favorite scene from any drama.  It's so beautiful to watch.  

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Lee taemin 123 said:

Jung il woo were also there.

@Lee taemin 123 I went and rewatch many times but can't make out whether it was JIW or some lookalike guy.  Usually Kminoz are very good at keeping record like this and I haven't seem anyone mention of them working together. Time for more research for me.

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

@CallieP the only reason I know he sang the song because I love the husky voice of the artist and was surprised it was LHM, himself sang the song. It's an extra bonus. And yes his dancing is.....adorkable awkward.  Is there such a word? Back then from one fan account (who's also in the dance practice), he keeps missing the beat and couldn't get into the rhythm. Maybe he is much better now.

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

OMG, I finally voted.  It was tough.  In the end, I chose Painful Love (we gotta support our boy) and Windflower.  Windflower is the one from ep 13.  Painful Love really suits LMH's voice.  

Possibly my favorite scene from any drama.  It's so beautiful to watch.  

@CarolynH I have never cry in my years of watching film. Not even in Titanic but that scene left me crying throughout.  Rewatching that clip almost had me in tears again.:bawling:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Good discussion! 

how about a man with magic powers? 

LMH already played a role as a man with magic powers in Faith. He had some power with his hands and demolished the whole police force in SK. :joy:

In TKEM, he has a magic flute.  No more magic. Too many dramas with special powers. Just a normal man.

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs. Thanks.
  • Like 6
  • LOL 4

13 minutes ago, CallieP said:

LMH already played a role as a man with magic powers in Faith. He had some power with his hands and demolished the whole police force in SK. :joy:

In TKEM, he has a magic flute.  No more magic. Too many dramas with special powers. Just a normal man.

LOL!! :joy:

i know....

I don't know why i forgot that :D 

Lee Min Ho is like a magic!

Maybe that's why I said that spontaneously! :wub::transforms:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

38 minutes ago, happivirus said:

@CallieP the only reason I know he sang the song because I love the husky voice of the artist and was surprised it was LHM, himself sang the song. It's an extra bonus. And yes his dancing is.....adorkable awkward.  Is there such a word? Back then from one fan account (who's also in the dance practice), he keeps missing the beat and couldn't get into the rhythm. Maybe he is much better now.

@happivirus, yes - in a way regarded as appealing or cute. :blush:

• Like 7