Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

40 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@Nikaa94 he certainly did...i think there are 3 actors i really want him to act with are park bo young , son ye jin and song hye kyo.

Hi! :highonflowers:

Can you tell us why you chose these three actresses for future LMH's projects? I am curious to know Minoz opinion. Some pages ago, we talked about FL options. It is quite fun discussion.

:approves: 

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Hi! 

Can you tell us why you chose these three actresses for future LMH's projects? I am curious to know Minoz opinion. Some pages ago, we talked about FL options. It is quite fun discussion.

Ah, here you guys are.. It like only me in the thread when I post. :(

I would like him with as well. She is cute and I would like to see how their dynamics would play out now, since they have known each other for a long time? 

@Nikaa94 @AgentQuake I am now re-watching KIm Tan and the white dude. :D. I realized today that I have watched Heirs so many times when I scared my husband by laughing at the dialogues without looking at the TV and not reading the subtitles. :lol:

@AgentQuake OMO!  thank you for your generosity. :foryou:I

I am just realizing i have enough points to get me a badge.. but cannot find Ramyeon LMH. I thought it is still available? Someone please let me know where I could find him? 

Never mind, I GOT IT.. YAY!!! I am so happy, for a minute I was back in the stores on sale day trying to find the dress I had eye on..:hooray2:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

THE WHITE DUDE.  Whoever he is, may he have a long, fruitful acting career.

I would love Son Ye Jin again, especially since LMH is older too...the two of them would really go toe to toe with their chemistry...and they can both be super dramatic and extra so I’m sure whatever it is, it’ll be the melodrama of all melodramas.  Am already cringing at the prospect of ship wars though, good god. 

On the topic of CLOY, Seo Ji Hye could be a good partner too.  LMH as LG basically radiated warmth, which could be a really good contrast against her stoic iciness.  She’s also SO GORGE and a great actress.  

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Yes he did. 

Lmh said before he remains closest to syj out of all his leading ladies. I believe he said he still texts her. 

They are friends. :D

Park Bo Young is a popular choice here. For some reason, I want to see them in a pure romantic comedy. She’s so tiny next to him, they’ll be cute. About time for a reunion, I say! 

Son Ye Jin, I want an action thriller movie! They can be partners in crime. :D 

Song Hye Kyo, I love her! But she is heavily shipped with 2 different big actors. I think it will be hard to act together without fan wars and comparing chemistry. But I think lmh would love to work with her. He’s always wanted to. 

I’ve said this many times before but I also want MCW, IU or KTR :D. Will the stars align and give us what we want? Or maybe we don’t need a female lead in his next project like @Nikaa94 said. If he plays a runaway criminal or framed character trying to prove his innocence like Two Weeks or Defendant, we can do without a female lead. My wish is to see him an antihero hehehe :D 

I didn't know about LMH-SYJ friendship. I might have heard it but i forgot it :D 

Yes, in an action movie LMH-SYJ will be good

--------------------------------------------

I also suggested PBY but I also keep changing my mind :D 

She is very cute and her style of acting matches pure comedy dramas. The problem with comedy dramas is that they tend to have super simple stories. Only KES can create simple phenomena rom-com. :joy:For PBY-LMH collaboration, it depends on the genre. I cannot imagine them in a mystery-action drama :joy: she is tiny and their height different can come out as a cute factor in a rom-com drama. The story has to be good though!! I want a well-written rom-com like DOT 

------------------------------------------

MCW :  her acting experience is great!! they match well. 

I also think KJW is a good female lead. I already feel chemistry between LMH and KJW :evilelmo:

Yes, it will be nice if he were to be in a movie with no romance. :D But I want my King Of Romance Lee Min Ho in drama

-----------------------------------------

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

KTR: Haven't watched her in anything. I looked her up. she kinda looks Boring to me.  @Heretorant  Convince me!!! :joy:

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I would love Son Ye Jin again, especially since LMH is older too...the two of them would really go toe to toe with their chemistry...and they can both be super dramatic and extra so I’m sure whatever it is, it’ll be the melodrama of all melodramas.  Am already cringing at the prospect of ship wars though, good god. 

On the topic of CLOY, Seo Ji Hye could be a good partner too.  LMH as LG basically radiated warmth, which could be a really good contrast against her stoic iciness.  She’s also SO GORGE and a great actress.  

I cringe every time the white dude is on screen. It just gets worse for me with every re-watch. :scream:

• LOL 8

16 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Dear agentquake! 

Lee Min Ho hasn't aged since 2009! :doggie:isn't it obvious? i recommend you watch the video, shared by SYJ's agency recently from 10 years ago, and you will see what I mean. 

what I mean.  

Thank you,

Minoz Nikaa94

:fullofhearts:

----------------------------

Dear agentquake,

SJH seems to be a good not level 1 actress. She already played ice character and LMH already played a warm and noble character. If they were to collaborate, I would love them to play different characters compared to previous roles. The problem is that because we like Lee Gon so much we cannot move on yet and in our minds we are still with the warmth LG injected in our brains and hearts. LOL

Thank you,

Minoz Nikaa94

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I also suggested PBY but I also keep changing my mind :D 

She is very cute and her style of acting matches pure comedy dramas. The problem with comedy dramas is that they tend to have super simple stories. Only KES can create simple phenomena rom-com. :joy:For PBY-LMH collaboration, it depends on the genre. I cannot imagine them in a mystery-action drama :joy: she is tiny and their height different can come out as a cute factor in a rom-com drama. The story has to be good though!! I want a well-written rom-com like DOT 

I still think that role reversal for PBY and LMH would be a lot of fun.  PBY, the serious smart, detective and LMH, the bumbling, clumsy jr detective who is forced upon PBY.  I think it has the makings of a fun drama.  

@Aleumdaun:  Have you watched GB yet?  I think your (or our)timing is off; that's why no one is posting when you are.  Recently, the thread has been busy.  Maybe because more of us are home due to covid.  I usually comment on the weekends (although I read the posts on my phone), but now, no physically going to work or the gym, I'm home and posting more.  

I like SYJ a lot, but having just finished CLOY, I think it's better LMH stay away from any drama with her for a couple of years.  A movie, might be different.  @Nikaa94  did any of her fans comment, in particular about LMH?

someone mentioned a fashion poll last night.  I was thinking of a favorite uniform poll, but that would leave out PT and CH.  I think GJP wore the school uniform once, otherwise, no BOF either.  

• Like 8
  • Love 4

Rom com is a good option to bring the ratings. The story may not be compleyely new as the scope is limited but a good rom com always has audiences hooked. That is the ever hit formula. Like Heirs followed after Faith..so something similar after TKEM will be so refreshing

• Like 11

Ok, no we are back at discussing female leads. Hehehhe

i love love love son ye Jin. I watched CLOY and something in the rain for her. But.... she is heavily ship with a big actor right now, I’m taking about heavily ship by people who wants to see her marry this actor. So there will be comparison to her previous pairing. If it’s son ye Jin, then I hope it will be partner in. Time VS romance. 

same with SHK, I like her and I know he’d like to work with her, but maybe wait until either LMH is married or SHK is married again, so no chemistry comparison and No shipping war. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, scrawford said:

i love love love son ye Jin. I watched CLOY and something in the rain for her. But.... she is heavily ship with a big actor right now, I’m taking about heavily ship by people who wants to see her marry this actor. So there will be comparison to her previous pairing. If it’s son ye Jin, then I hope it will be partner in. Time VS romance. 

same with SHK, I like her and I know he’d like to work with her, but maybe wait until either LMH is married or SHK is married again, so no chemistry comparison and No shipping war. 

My mother got into a ship war the other day 

Did not know she had it in her

It was actually kind of terrifying, they were all fighting on WenXueCity.  

The safe bet is forever going to be LMH/Maximus. 

The only kind of film I really dislike are war films from the 20th century...makes me feel like I’m back in high school history classes.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

8 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Check back in a week and we'll be back to discussing writers and PDs again lol.  Only LMH can break us from this cycle with a new project.

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, scrawford said:

Agree 100%%%:approves:

1 hour ago, rubyminho said:

Rom com is a good option to bring the ratings. The story may not be compleyely new as the scope is limited but a good rom com always has audiences hooked. That is the ever hit formula. Like Heirs followed after Faith..so something similar after TKEM will be so refreshing

Ohhhhh

that seems like a pattern!! :rickroll: Yes, a well-written rom-com like DOT or othe successful rom-com bring so much ratings. 

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

I like SYJ a lot, but having just finished CLOY, I think it's better LMH stay away from any drama with her for a couple of years.  A movie, might be different.  @Nikaa94  did any of her fans comment, in particular about LMH?

SYJ's fans all expressed that they like LMH and SYJ collaboration. I read all 90 comments under that YouTube video :D Their reaction is positive and they say they have good chemistry. They said something like "We want LMH and SYJ in a drama please" and so on.. 

Some fans were surprised and they assumed that her agency released this video because they will work together again and it is something like a promotion? lol

Their reaction is very similar to Twitter reactions where they made assumptions based on the released video and they expect to see their reunions. 

LMH is liked by SJY's fans.

Lee Min Ho is known as a polite, well-behaved, and gentlemen to all fans around the world. 

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Love 3

I have one more suggestion.Cast Hyun Bin and LMH together. They will Not be shipped but HB shippers shipping with both SYJ and SHK will be spared.

Hyun Bin as the Police and LMH as the Criminal Runaway. Movie might be better. I am not sure who can write a Drama like this though.

:takemymoney:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

1 minute ago, madmad min said:

I have one more suggestion.Cast Hyun Bin and LMH together. They will Not be shipped but HB shippers shipping with both SYJ and SHK will be spared.

Hyun Bin as the Police and LMH as the Criminal Runaway. Movie might be better. I am not sure who can write a Drama like this though.

How to find massive budget for that??:joy:

who is Male lead again??:notsureifserious:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

How to find massive budget for that??:joy:

who is Male lead again??:notsureifserious:

Both, It doesn't have to be a Single Lead Show, A Officer and Criminal can both play the Jazz.

Budget and Ratings is Not my Issue.:phew: I juat want the actors on the Screen barring Shipping Wars, it just upsets the Spoilers and News and Mood in General.

Even if sensible SYJ fans want a SYJ-LMH collab, the shipper fanatic will be bent on acting and chemistry comparision which again will be problamatic for both the actors. I said earlier as well maybe the agencies should give it 10 more years and Rethink.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, madmad min said:

Both, It doesn't have to be a Single Lead Show, A Officer and Criminal can both play the Jazz.

Budget and Ratings is Not my Issue.:phew: I juat want the actors on the Screen barring Shipping Wars, it just upsets the Spoilers and News and Mood in General.

Even if sensible SYJ fans want a SYJ-LMH collab, the shipper fanatic will be bent on acting and chemistry comparision which again will be problamatic for both the actors. I said earlier as well maybe the agencies should give it 10 more years and Rethink.

Spoiler

Agree!!

Fans will compare and start comparison game (lol). But still, i would say movie is a better collaboration. drama is too soon now!

I found another solution::glasses:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

If XXX announces her relationship with XX. Then XXJ shippers should cool down a bit. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

While we wait--impatiently--it's good we have @Nikaa94 to keep us talking (even when it's the same topic).  :kiss_wink:

I'm pretty dense when it comes to shipping.  I didn't understand until now how troubled the waters can be.  :o

I suggested a re-watch, but I don't think people here have the patience for pre-BOF stuff.  :lol:  I just finished Our School's ET.  MCW's character moved her up on the list of possible FLs for me.  (PBY plays the smart, serious one in this.)

797f2e74801ff82341c10c0323a687c1ef10567f

With all the talk of Heirs, I'll probably start watching that.  Whenever people complain, I'm gonna defend.  :D  The first episodes are cringy, but it's good to know that the American actors are so terrible because they can't use union actors. Lookin' at you, WHITE DUDE.

For those of you who want to see LMH in a variety show and haven't watched DMZ, I'd recommend that.  It's like watching him in the wild, especially ep. 5 which is a Making/BTS episode.  (Unfortunately, I can't find that one anywhere now.)

Just give me some of this, and I'll be good:

tumblr_orrnxaZ0t11w2zf0ho1_540.jpg&key=3

cr. Minoz Moonshine (Shine Noona)

• Like 9
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

My mother got into a ship war the other day 

Did not know she had it in her

It was actually kind of terrifying, they were all fighting on WenXueCity.  

The safe bet is forever going to be LMH/Maximus. 

The only kind of film I really dislike are war films from the 20th century...makes me feel like I’m back in high school history classes.  

specifically WW2 damn I hate them so much. I don't watch any western WW1 or WW2 related movies or series I stay far away from it.. I won't mind WW3 in a futuristic set tho

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

While we wait--impatiently--it's good we have @Nikaa94 to keep us talking (even when it's the same topic).  :kiss_wink:

ouiseeeee!! :Ohboy3:

I am glad to hear that :rickroll:

Haha! agree with same topic:

Writer-PD---> which genre?------> no rom-com------> action-mystery--------> movie or drama--------> which actress?------> what story and character for LMH-------> when is LMH going to update his IG?-------> OMG! LMH looking so good in these pictures-------> any rumors?------> lets have LMH in variety show----------> I like LMH with dark hair color @Heretorant-----> I love Kim Tan so much @Nikaa94-----> i want LMH in critically acclaim drama @scrawford -------> Lets start a new poll @CarolynH-----> Nikaa94 complains again---> @Layali talks about how she likes Faith so much :D ----> New Minoz come here and we welcome them 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1